Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,726 members, 7,831,298 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Tb Joshua Replies Critics As He Is Live Now PICS - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tb Joshua Replies Critics As He Is Live Now PICS (7257 Views)

Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque / T B Joshua Replies Man Who Climbs Mast To Commit Suicide / Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tb Joshua Replies Critics As He Is Live Now PICS by MuttleyLaff: 2:03pm On Mar 29, 2020
frosbel2:
Well it seems like you belong to the same circle. Birds of the same smell feather stink flock together.
Thank you very much. I appreaciate how you cautiously used the term "seems". It makes a huge lot of difference and means a lot to me. Who would have thought, there harbors a little bit goodness somewhere there inside you, lol. Must have slipped and fallen out of a crack in your of hardened granite heart, lol

frosbel2:
A liar who tells 10 lies and 1000 truths is still a liar and even a more profound liar at that, for he mixes fallacy with facts making it difficult to detect him as a FRAUD. I will continue to expose them for the fakes that they are - lol.
Keep up to be busy as a BUSY (i.e. bee under satan's yoke)

frosbel2:
Well I ain’t got no issues with gays as they are also human beings like myself. But your bible (you know the one that was handed down to you by your European superiors and slave masters) does unequivocally condemn the act of men sleeping with men, it’s there ; and you call yourself a follower of Jesus, lol. What a confused soul.
cool
I'll repeat the gauntlet I earlier threw down at you, that: You're not just a skunk, a dumb foxtrot uniform charlie kilo, but you're as ever, a bible illiterate too. If you arent, then show me in the Bible Jesus anywhere in it ever talking against SSA, lol.
Re: Tb Joshua Replies Critics As He Is Live Now PICS by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 29, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Thank you very much. I appreaciate how you cautiously used the term "seems". It makes a huge lot of difference and means a lot to me. Who would have thought, there harbors a little bit goodness somewhere there inside you, lol. Must have slip and fallen out of a crack in your of hardened granite heart, lol

Appearances do actually underpin reality.

FYI - I harbour no ill will to any living man especially the ones who believe in myths.

Keep up to be busy as a BUSY (i.e. bee under satan's yoke)

SATAN, the Christians best excuse for their numerous sins and frequent waywardness. Oh, the devil made me do it or let us cast out the demons of fornication, smoking and drunkenness. No accountability whatsoever – smh.

I'll repeat the gauntlet I earlier threw down at you, that: You're not just a skunk, a dumb foxtrot uniform charlie kilo, but you're as ever, a bible illiterate too. If you arent, then show me in the Bible Jesus anywhere in it ever talking against SSA, lol

Paul said ;
"All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: . That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works."

Jesus said ;

"man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds. out of the mouth of God.

Underpinning the old testament admonishment that says ;

"You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination." and "If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them"

Thats Your bible.

Oya, start your convoluted, deceptive and cunning 'exegesis' of scripture.

Utter jokers

cool

2 Likes

Re: Tb Joshua Replies Critics As He Is Live Now PICS by MuttleyLaff: 4:09pm On Mar 29, 2020
frosbel2:
Appearances do actually underpin reality.
FYI - I harbour no ill will to any living man especially the ones who believe in myths.
Whistling in the wind are you now, lol

frosbel2:
SATAN, the Christians best excuse for their numerous sins and frequent waywardness. Oh, the devil made me do it or let us cast out the demons of fornication, smoking and drunkenness. No accountability whatsoever – smh.
Let whosoever has ever said ".. Oh, the devil made me do it ..." speak for themselves

frosbel2:
Paul said ;
"All scripture is given by inspiration of God,
and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works."

Jesus said ;
"man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds. out of the mouth of God.

Underpinning the old testament admonishment that says;

"You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination."
and "If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination;
they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them"

Thats Your bible.

Oya, start your convoluted, deceptive and cunning 'exegesis' of scripture.

Utter jokers cool
Look at you agbalagba, agbalagbi, big, grown man, family man for that matter, playing silly games. What is difficult in understanding what: "Show me in the Bible, Jesus anywhere in it, ever talking against SSA, lol" is. Smh.

Simple, easy, direct and straightforward question, you're galivanting all over the place, going upandan from Old Testament to Apostle Paul. What the foxtrot uniform charlie kilo have they to do with the question, erhn? Smh.

What an utter tosser you are. I should have known "Mission Impossible", more of an abort mission, abort mission for you, and its like giving a man's job to a lickle b'woy to do. Pffft
Re: Tb Joshua Replies Critics As He Is Live Now PICS by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 29, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Look at you agbalagba, agbalagbi, big, grown man, family man for that matter, playing silly games. What is difficult in understanding what: "Show me in the Bible, Jesus anywhere in it, ever talking against SSA, lol" is. Smh.

Misty eyed undecided.

Lol

Unable to decipher your scripture ;are Jesus's words separate from those of God in the bible ? Okay , if you say so...

Simple, easy, direct and straightforward question, you're galivanting all over the place, going upandan from Old Testament to Apostle Paul. What the foxtrot uniform charlie kilo have they to do with the question, erhn? Smh.

The bible should be in alignment with itself from the old testament to the new. There should be no contradictions, none whatsoever.

Toss out that crap about " those were different times, we are now under grace “. Oh yes, how convenient, please don’t let me laugh myself to 'death'.

1 Like

Re: Tb Joshua Replies Critics As He Is Live Now PICS by Wommack(m): 5:00pm On Mar 29, 2020
delishpot:

Haha there are few chosen they just don't know what is happening to the world. Just as bro Moses was like nah lord.... Pick someone else me I am a stammerer and bro jonah went a hiding instead of going to nineveah (spelling) � na fire naim God dey use sweep this types of children out. Its only a great sign from God that quickens those feet if not, they will run and keep hiding. You think it's easy to be called by God? You will see undeserving people get mercy, you will see those you believe deserve mercy meet harsh judgement. Your human mind has to be put away. Look through the Bible or any religious text and see how hard the life of prophets who walk with God is. It's a very taski g thing. Most of the ones we have showing off today and the wanna bes following after their footsteps are just men using God's name to eat and grow rich.
Me I am hiding from God's calling as in I just want to love God but the prophet work I will hide from it. Only someone who fears God will understand the burden.

You're hiding because you think it will take more than you have, whereas, all it takes is a heart that loves God. You're seeing it as a great sacrifice but they are actually enjoying themselves.

When God calls you to fulfill a task, if you do it the way God wants you to do it. In the end, it will be the most pleasurable and fulfilling thing you ever did. No matter how difficult it is, why? Because His grace is sufficient for you.

So please, never run from the call of God. You'll enjoy it.
Re: Tb Joshua Replies Critics As He Is Live Now PICS by MuttleyLaff: 5:04pm On Mar 29, 2020
frosbel2:
Misty eyed undecided. Lol
You brought it on yourself, so just suck it up and man up jor, lol

frosbel2:
Unable to decipher your scripture; are Jesus's words separate from those of God in the bible ? Okay , if you say so...
You know me, yeah, I am a reasonable and fair-minded person. I've got help getting the question translated in vernacular. Now this time, have another stab, in answering the question. No gallivanting about. Just Jesus and focus on the question, with answer back herein English. Good luck, you're going to need it, lol

"Gosi m n’ime Akwụkwọ Nsọ, ebe Jizọs nọ ebe ọ bụla n’ime Akwụkwọ Nsọ, kwuru okwu megide ụmụ nwoke na ụmụ nwanyị inwe mmekọ nwoke na nwoke"

frosbel2:
The bible should be in alignment with itself from the old testament to the new. There should be no contradictions, none whatsoever.
You know what part of your 99 problems is. You are an open book, lol. I am well advanced reading you, lol. I can see how you tick, see how you think, what you're going to say etcetera. You are 99/10 times out of 10 to me predictable, lol. I have answers for whatever rolls off your gob. I am ahead of you, always, lol

frosbel2:
Toss out that crap about " those were different times, we are now under grace “. Oh yes, how convenient, please don’t let me laugh myself to 'death'.
You wouldnt like it, if I start to join you in playing this your ill-advised planned hotchpotch of uncoordinated Old Testament and New Testament DOA game with you. Give it a rest mate. concerntrate on the impossible mission of finding that verse for us hey, lol. C'mon champ, lol, you can do it, lol. Not. Never, lol.
Re: Tb Joshua Replies Critics As He Is Live Now PICS by delishpot: 5:12pm On Mar 29, 2020
Wommack:

You're hiding because you think it will take more than you have, whereas, all it takes is a heart that loves God. You're seeing it as a great sacrifice but they are actually enjoying themselves.

When God calls you to fulfill a task, if you do it the way God wants you to do it. In the end, it will be the most pleasurable and fulfilling thing you ever did. No matter how difficult it is, why? Because His grace is sufficient for you.

So please, never run from the call of God. You'll enjoy it.

Thanks sir. I appreciate your advise.
Re: Tb Joshua Replies Critics As He Is Live Now PICS by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 29, 2020
Officialgarri:
I like this man.

But I just want to see how this corona will disappear today grin

I guess his followers will say " he didn't mention the year. He just said 27th march. It could be 2030" cheesy
Re: Tb Joshua Replies Critics As He Is Live Now PICS by Nobody: 12:11am On Mar 30, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
No one is mistaken that soja come, soja go, but barracks dey still remain. In 1720, it was the plague, in 1820, it was cholera, in 1920, was Spanish flu and Ghen-Ghen in 2020 Corovirus aka COVID-19 aka Aunty Coro.

Whether it was manufactured or not, you got it right, is besides the point. Is inconsequential, what is certain, trust me, is that, already doing press-ups, sit-ups and other exercise preps waiting in the wing to come in 2120, is going to be a mutant, another new virus, another PANdemic/PLANdemic. I've just up there highlighted an obvious pattern, notice I've deliberately not mentioned Bird flu, not mentioned Swine flu, didnt mention Ebola. There is no doubt, that Aunty Coro soon after having her fill will pack her bags and leave. COVID-19 will soon blow over, and we will have survived it. We will survive it and without any scathe, mainly because of claiming the promises in Psalms 91:5-16

Now, here's the deal. Aunty coro is another the sort of hardest kind of teachers, that gives you the test first and then the lesson afterwards, lol. Now here are few itemised list of lessons to learn, lol:

Lesson #1/
Washing your hands is one of the simplest ways you can protect yourself and others from Aunty Coro. Is it a coincidence that there's western side of the country parlance that says "Ai mọ ọwọ wẹ, ni aibagba jẹun, ọmọ toba mọ ọwọ wẹ, a bagba jẹ" loosely translated means "elders wont permit kids with unwashed and not cleaned hands, eat with them" Washed and/or clean hands, is a barest minimum health requirement for the privilege of joining the elders at the table, to dine and having a meal with them, lol. We hear that cleanliness is next to godliness, but are you aware of how many before Aunty Coro and still do now, who never wash their hands before eating and/or before putting things in their mouth, lol erhn?

Our Lord and Saviour of the world is coming. He is coming so He might present to Himself the church in all her glory, having no spot, without any kind of stain or without a spot (i.e. Ephesians 5:27) Aunty Coro has come to teach everyone a coded lesson, the physical and spiritual side about this, lol.

Lesson #2/
You are more at risk of serious illness and/or death, if Aunty Coro catches you and you're 60 years of age or over, people over 75 are particularly vulnerable. Now here's is where a Aunty Coro's lesson in social grace, lol, comes in.

In the UK, for example, thousands of people deemed in one way or the other, as most vulnerable to Aunty Coro infection, have begun receiving free food parcels. Consignment boxes containing pasta, cereal, fruit, tea bags, toilet roll, medicines etcetera are now left on the vulnerables' doorsteps. As part of the "social shielding" strategy protecting hedges/protective walls are raised to shield the elderly and other vulnerable, yet making sure they have everything they need This is what true religion is. This is religion that is true and religion, that God our Father, accepts as pure and faultless, lol, that Aunty Coro's lesson is teaching everyone (i.e. James 1:27)

Lesson #3/
There really isnt anything sacrosanct in the cathedrals, in the megabowl church physical buildings, the amphitheatres, in Pastor Adeboye RCCG's planned 3-km auditorium, in Deeper Life Bible Church HQ valued at over N5 billion, nothing in arguably one of the world's biggest auditorium Pastor Oyedepo's Faith Theatre Winners Chapel, nothing in Pastor Paul Eneche's the Dunamis' Glory Dome 100,000 seater capacity auditorium in Abuja, that beats every over church auditoriums and buildings in the world, the etcetera lol.

Anyone who does, simply has missed the lesson to learn from Aunty Coro and/or the bigger picture of Aunty Coro, which is the hour is coming, actually, the hour, is now, the time is now here, lol, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, lol. There really isnt anything sacrosanct in them cement, concrete brick and mortal, lol. Look at Friday and this is talking of having Jumu’ah prayers with in some cases, of men crowded together and spilling on to the streets, like as weekly seen in Lagos and similar places, lol, blocking traffic etcetera. Aunty Coro's physical and spiritual lesson is that, worship the Father, in spirit and truth, lol, that dont you know you're the temple ni, lol (i.e. John 4:23-24, 1 Corinthians 3:16 and 1 Corinthians 6:19a)

Lesson #4/
Oh, time is not ally at all, to allow me do justice, to this unfolding Aunty Coro lesson #4, lol. Smh. Too much details that time isnt going to permit mention. How for do. Smh

Anyway, do you really think delishpot, that you havent got the mark(s) of the beast, yet, ni, lol. Have you a smartphone? Have you a bank card, like as in, have you a Debit and/or Credit card, lol, hmm?. Ah, I laff in BVN, lol, lol.

Now, how about BVN? Have you got yours yet, lol? Everyone knows that Bank Verification Number commonly called BVN is an 11 digit number and it acts as your universal ID. Its a biometric identification system implemented by the Central Bank of Nigeria to give each Bank customer a unique identity across the Nigerian Banking industry, right, lol.

Are any aware the presidency, in under 18 hours ago, has come out to deny plans to give Nigerians BVN ₦30,000 "coronavirus relief". The implication here, is that, had it been the refutation was true, if you had no BVN, then you wouldnt qualify to benefit from that gesture, lol. Anyway, Aunty Coro, one of the other hardest teachers out there, lol, is giving lessons on and/or about the beast(s), the many antichrists frantically and flat out being busy out there, lol, image of the beast etcetera. Oh yeah, lol, beast and antichrist, come in plurals, lol. Check the bible to confirm these nah, lol. (i.e. Revelation 11:7, Revelation 13:11-14 and 1 John 2:18) I'll give you an abridged roll call of the antichrists. Bill Gates, Steve Jobs RIP, Mark Zuckerberg, Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk, Ren Zhengfei, lol, please stand up, lol and that's to name just a few elites ones, lol. I know we are intelligent enough to spot the distinction and suss out the difference between Antichrist and antichrists, lol, so wont bother going into that.

Do people really know and/or understand what a beast is, lol (i.e. Revelation 13:1) Aunty Coro's lesson is teaching and pointing out to us, the unfolding technological advances, the rapidly evolving and quickening pace of the technological changes, lol. Case in point, Cloud Computing, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Drone Delivery Service Trialling, Satellite/Space Internet, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G, currently 5G and possibly 6G soon, lol, etcetera If you know, you know, lol. Who no know, no go know.

Listen yall, I am not going to information overload and/or bore anyone with what the Aunty Coro's lesson #4 is, except for say, it is brace yourselves, and at no time, give in, to worship the image of the beast and that is dont worship anything that has to do with the notion or idea, that God is and/or has become a glorified computer and/or a digital god (i.e. Revelation 13:15b)

Lesson #5/
This is a warning and lesson, not just for them, the Egyptians or whatnot, but is for everyone

Aunty Coro, is no respecter of persons, and so, will, regardless, visit every doorstep but when the blood, on the lintel and on the sides of the doorframe are seen, will pass over the door, so not to allow the destroyer to enter such houses to strike down, hurt and/or kill (i.e. Exodus 12:13 & Exodus 12:23)

For believers, there's nothing to fear about Aunty Coro. All shall be well, all manner of thing, shall be well. Learn to profess and confess an "Everything is all right, Everything is fine. It is well. All is well." positive destination declaration. Do not give oxygen to the current situation. Do not confess the situation, rather confess the expected destination (i.e. 2 Kings 4:26b)

God, is ever in control, even in the midst of what will be will be. Whatever what the case or outcome is, be well pleased rather to be absent from the body and expectively be present with the Lord (i.e. 2 Corinthians 5:8 )

Another Aunty Coro's lesson, is that, dont be a Simon, which has the meaning of being a reed. This to the fact that, he practically, was a wavering person by nature, who just like a river water reed, tall, grass-like plants of wetlands, goes/flows in whatever direction the wind blows it. Anyway, Jesus, our Lord and Saviour of the whole wide world, renamed Simon to Peter, signifying a transformation to become resolute and solid rock steady, lol. Do not waver in your faith in God. Do not get frightened, unsettled, confused, troubled, disconcerted, worried, scared etcetera instead be firm. Don't shake or be moved about by whistling unfavourably blowing wind(s) of change
cc Bodydialect57
Re: Tb Joshua Replies Critics As He Is Live Now PICS by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 30, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
You brought it on yourself, so just suck it up and man up jor, lol

You know me, yeah, I am a reasonable and fair-minded person. I've got help getting the question translated in vernacular. Now this time, have another stab, in answering the question. No gallivanting about. Just Jesus and focus on the question, with answer back herein English. Good luck, you're going to need it, lol

"Gosi m n’ime Akwụkwọ Nsọ, ebe Jizọs nọ ebe ọ bụla n’ime Akwụkwọ Nsọ, kwuru okwu megide ụmụ nwoke na ụmụ nwanyị inwe mmekọ nwoke na nwoke"

You know what part of your 99 problems is. You are an open book, lol. I am well advanced reading you, lol. I can see how you tick, see how you think, what you're going to say etcetera. You are 99/10 times out of 10 to me predictable, lol. I have answers for whatever rolls off your gob. I am ahead of you, always, lol

You wouldnt like it, if I start to join you in playing this your ill-advised planned hotchpotch of uncoordinated Old Testament and New Testament DOA game with you. Give it a rest mate. concerntrate on the impossible mission of finding that verse for us hey, lol. C'mon champ, lol, you can do it, lol. Not. Never, lol.

Yawn ! Regurgitated rubbish again. Time is precious.

smiley

1 Like

Re: Tb Joshua Replies Critics As He Is Live Now PICS by MuttleyLaff: 9:38am On Mar 30, 2020
frosbel2:
Yawn ! Regurgitated rubbish again.
Time is precious. smiley
Biko frosbel2, gosi m, n’ime Akwụkwọ Nsọ, ebe Jizọs nọ n’ime Akwụkwọ Nsọ, kwuru okwu megide mmekọrịta nwoke na nwanyị.

People will only type face saving comment(s) like you've just done up here frosbel2, when they are unable to back up and/or defend their fake news and falsehood with incontrovertible evidence, lol. Take your smell go another thread, lol. Smello dey smell, lol
Re: Tb Joshua Replies Critics As He Is Live Now PICS by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 30, 2020
^^^

On the contrary, you are saving face by asking for specific words from the mouth of Jesus about gayism in YOUR BIBLE, when you know quite well that Jesus supports 100% end to end of all that is contained in your BIBLE from the old to the new. What kind of rigmarole are you trying to use and confuse the truths that emanate from you bible, lol.

Oh, I forgot, cherry picking bible verses to support your heresies is one of your skills !!

Anybody and actually everybody can support any doctrine or position they hold and back it up with bible verses.

Confusion galore.

Oya, next point ?

1 Like

Re: Tb Joshua Replies Critics As He Is Live Now PICS by MuttleyLaff: 10:25am On Mar 30, 2020
frosbel2:
Meanwhile Jesus will not be proud of you for supporting gayism, lol.

frosbel2:
^^^
On the contrary, you are saving face by asking for specific words from the mouth of Jesus about gayism in YOUR BIBLE, when you know quite well that Jesus supports 100% end to end of all that is contained in your BIBLE from the old to the new. What kind of rigmarole are you trying to use and confuse the truths that emanate from you bible, lol.
Smh. Oh yeah? So, does Jesus, now support, you stoning to death your daughter, hypothetically found out to be promiscuous, lol, hmm? (i.e. Deuteronomy 22:20-21)

frosbel2:
Oh, I forgot, cherry picking bible verses to support your heresies is one of your skills !!
Anybody and actually everybody can support any doctrine or position they hold and back it up with bible verses.
Confusion galore.

Oya, next point ?
Next point, my foot. Focus on what Jesus said. All I want you to do is back up with unmitigated bible verse proof is present Jesus, in a clear and detailed manner, leaving no room for confusion or doubt, of being against supporting gayism, as you succinctly used the term

I said it before and still will repeat it here again and that's, you're as ever, an uneducated and/or bible illiterate. If you arent, then why is it difficult for you, to show me, in the Bible, where Jesus in it, ever talked against SSA.

In your confused dot com state, you went off gallivating upandan the place, bringing up OT and Apostle Paul verses, when it is Jesus the question is specifically centred on, smh.
Re: Tb Joshua Replies Critics As He Is Live Now PICS by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 30, 2020
[quote author=MuttleyLaff post=87915711]

Smh. Oh yeah? So, does Jesus, now support, you stoning to death your daughter, hypothetically found out to be promiscuous, lol, hmm? (i.e. Deuteronomy 22:20-21)

Dont ask me , ask your white Jesus, lol. Its in your bible.

Next point, my foot. Focus on what Jesus said. All I want you to do is back up with unmitigated bible verse proof is present Jesus, in a clear and detailed manner, leaving no room for confusion or doubt, of being against supporting gayism, as you succinctly used the term

You are clearly not a literal bible student, because if you were, you would believe and apply the bible end to end 100%. Stop cherry picking....

I said it before and still will repeat it here again and that's, you're as ever, an uneducated and/or bible illiterate. If you arent, then why is it difficult for you, to show me, in the Bible, where Jesus in it, ever talked against SSA.

I am quite sure that my bible knowledge and understanding is adequate to decipher its contents in a logical, reasonable and factual manner.

You are a bible CHERRY PICKER , period. Don't be ashamed of the old testament , lol. Oh . Jesus's key apostle Paul said ;

" In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error "

ERRING HYPOCRITE.
Re: Tb Joshua Replies Critics As He Is Live Now PICS by delishpot: 12:12pm On Mar 30, 2020
[quote author=Bodydialect57 post=87906435][/quote]

That the govt is using BVN is no biggie cos even before BVN they used other things ie NEPA bill, birth cert, local govt cert, voters card etc. Yes those things can be used to control and restrict people but in all honesty, they have been in use years ago in other nations.
That type of identification is going to pass. New tech will take over. It will assume the place of identitity card and more. It will be upgraded to the extent that it will become a biological tool to directly influence and control humans. If a person is drunk and running through the street attacking people, all they need do is identify him and trigger a reaction ie make him pass out, calm, etc this one you can't claim that you forgot it at home. It will be implanted and that is that. People will be forced to have it not just encouraged to . They will be dragged to the centers if need be. It will be gradual.
Re: Tb Joshua Replies Critics As He Is Live Now PICS by MuttleyLaff: 12:49pm On Mar 30, 2020
frosbel2:
Dont ask me, ask your white Jesus, lol. Its in your bible.
[img]https://s3/images/ObamaMuttley.gif[/img]
"... your white Jesus, ... your bible?"

Smh. It’s amazing how when caught with trousers down, supposedly thoughtful and intelligent person change into deranged, racist, raving bitter, personalising individuals, all just because of being snookered into a corner and caught in a position unable to back up their falsehood, unable to defend himself, lol, he decided to leave subject matter, to resort to personal attacks, lol

frosbel2:
You are clearly not a literal bible student, because if you were, you would believe and apply the bible end to end 100%. Stop cherry picking....
You that are a literal bible student, who believes and applies the bible end to end 100% and doesnt do cherry picking, have been given the opportunity to confirm whether or not, you will stone to death your daughter, if hypothetically speaking, she's found out, to be promiscuous, lol, (i.e. Deuteronomy 22:20-21) but what you absymally dived and duck the question. Boo! Shame on you, mister literal bible student, lol

frosbel2:
I am quite sure that my bible knowledge and understanding is adequate to decipher its contents in a logical, reasonable and factual manner.
Truth is more important than logic, reasonables and factuals, lol

frosbel2:
You are a bible CHERRY PICKER, period. Don't be ashamed of the old testament , lol. Oh . Jesus's key apostle Paul said ;
"In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error "

ERRING HYPOCRITE.
The only erring hypocrite here is the time waster, time stealer and time killer person dodging from showing in the Bible, where Jesus in it, ever talked against SSA and hiding away from facing up to Deuteronomy 22:20-21, lol.
Re: Tb Joshua Replies Critics As He Is Live Now PICS by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 30, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
"... your white Jesus, ... your bible?"

Smh. It’s amazing how when caught with trousers down, supposedly thoughtful and intelligent person change into deranged, racist, raving bitter, personalising individuals, all just because of being snookered into a corner and caught in a position unable to back up their falsehood, unable to defend himself, lol, he decided to leave subject matter, to resort to personal attacks, lol

Nothing racist about white Jesus. He is a borrowed myth from your European masters. Does this offend you ?

You that are a literal bible student, who believes and applies the bible end to end 100% and doesnt do cherry picking, have been given the opportunity to confirm whether or not, you will stone to death your daughter, if hypothetically speaking, she's found out, to be promiscuous, lol, (i.e. Deuteronomy 22:20-21) but what you absymally dived and duck the question. Boo! Shame on you, mister literal bible student, lol

You are at it again; rambling, rigmaroling, insulting, deceiving and still unable to explain away the statement I made ; If Jesus represents the word of God from old to new, and if Paul is a prominent apostle of Jesus, your position on gayism is untenable, irrelevant, heretical and unbiblical. You err badly. Christian? Lol.

The only erring hypocrite here is the time waster, time stealer and time killer person dodging from showing in the Bible, where Jesus in it, ever talked against SSA and hiding away from facing up to Deuteronomy 22:20-21, lol.

Jesus stood 100% on the law of God and Paul his disciple made some of his positions on our conduct very clear. It is your type of Christian (oh please) that rips the bible to shreds in a bid to support their fabrications, fallacies and heresies.

Hope you get it now ?

1 Like

Re: Tb Joshua Replies Critics As He Is Live Now PICS by MuttleyLaff: 11:05pm On Mar 30, 2020
frosbel2:
Nothing racist about white Jesus. He is a borrowed myth from your European masters. Does this offend you?
Why bring colour in, why mention the colour, if not that you're a closet racist? Why stooping low with/and using disparaging words and/or languages to get personal, huh?

Whether it offends me, is neither here or three, it just betrays how a feeble, shallow person who because lacks depth & aplomb, when, especially caught in a demanding situation, I placed you in, opts for a yellow-bellied's way out on diverting from what on hand, preferring to do personal attacks

frosbel2:
You are at it again; rambling, rigmaroling, insulting, deceiving and still unable to explain away the statement I made ; If Jesus represents the word of God from old to new, and if Paul is a prominent apostle of Jesus, your position on gayism is untenable, irrelevant, heretical and unbiblical ...
If you have a real intelligence, you would have noticed its your ow very words, sentences and construct, I replayed and use on you.

Not so fast José, I am not for "Jesus represents the word of God" or Paul, but simply, I am directly holding you to show me and back up with unmitigated bible verse proof that presents Jesus' own red words, in a clear and detailed manner, leaving no room for confusion or doubt, of being against supporting gayism, as you succinctly used the term,

frosbel2:
... You err badly. Christian? Lol.
'A leopard cannot change its spots, lol.

frosbel2:
Jesus stood 100% on the law of God and Paul his disciple made some of his positions on our conduct very clear. It is your type of Christian (oh please) that rips the bible to shreds in a bid to support their fabrications, fallacies and heresies.

Hope you get it now ?
I hope you get it now that you have been given the opportunity to confirm whether or not, you will stone to death your daughter, if hypothetically speaking, she's found out, to be promiscuous, lol, (i.e. Deuteronomy 22:20-21) but what's your response, hmm? Nada, you absymally dived and ducked the question.

Boo! Scaredy cat. Shame on you, mister time-waster, time-stealer and time-killer person dodging from showing in the Bible, where Jesus in it, ever talked against SSA and also hiding away from facing up to a rude awakening Deuteronomy 22:20-21, lol. frosbel2, will you stone your daughter to death?
Re: Tb Joshua Replies Critics As He Is Live Now PICS by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 30, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Why bring colour in, why mention the colour, if not that you're a closet racist? Why stooping low with/and using disparaging words and/or languages to get personal, huh?

Because HE is usually depicted as white , or have you forgotten ? lol. Small reminder below.

Whether it offends me, is neither here or three, it just betrays how a feeble, shallow person who because lacks depth & aplomb, when, especially caught in a demanding situation, I placed you in, opts for a yellow-bellied's way out on diverting from what on hand, preferring to do personal attacks

Admit it, you are not equipped to respond to the question I asked you, stop rambling.

Not so fast José, I am not for "Jesus represents the word of God" or Paul, but simply, I am directly holding you to show me and back up with unmitigated bible verse proof that presents Jesus' own red words, in a clear and detailed manner, leaving no room for confusion or doubt, of being against supporting gayism, as you succinctly used the term,

Okay, so anything Jesus did not say directly is fair game; and because Jesus did not DIRECTLY mention gayism, transsexual, pansexual, bisexual etc , surely ( in your thinking ) , these behaviours are , or should be permissible in the life of a Christian. Oh, I see. What a confused man. Your other holy Christian brothers will throw you out of fellowship or the congregation wilth all this your BS.

1 Like

Re: Tb Joshua Replies Critics As He Is Live Now PICS by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 30, 2020
reserved
Re: Tb Joshua Replies Critics As He Is Live Now PICS by MuttleyLaff: 12:22am On Mar 31, 2020
frosbel2:
Because HE is usually depicted as white , or have you forgotten? lol.
Small reminder below.
[img]https://s5/images/ezgif-4-0688c4666a01.jpg[/img]
What's this guy's problem sef, hmm?

If I should start to again, say, you're as ever, an uneducated and/or bible illiterate, you'll get the hump, saying you're being insulted or whatnot, erhn?. Now tell me frosbel2, just because He is usually depicted as white, have you forgotten that it doesn't neccesarily mean it really is true, He is white or white skinned. Shebi, una go school nah, you from there, learn how to sabi read nah, hmm. Small reminder, shey you don read am from the Bible say Jesus be white pesin ni. You read am say MuttleyLaff tok am that Jesus be Caucasian ni?. Why then trying, as if your life depends on it, to lampoon MuttleyLaff with white Jesus?. Why are you, with intense conviction, trying to introduce white Jesus in to the discourse. Why are you hellbent on advancing ".. Jesus is depicted as white ..." into a clearly defined subject matter discourse, having nothing to do with skin tone in it, hmm? Why are you persistely smh barking up the wrong tree? Smh. frosbel2, mister attacking-a-straw-man specialist, lol

frosbel2:
Admit it, you are not equipped to respond to the question I asked you, stop rambling.
Dont be daft. I have already told you that, whether it offends me, is neither here or three, that it just betrays how a feeble, shallow person who because lacks depth & aplomb, when, especially caught in a demanding situation, I placed you in, opts for a yellow-bellied's way out on diverting from what on hand, preferring to do personal attacks. Now you've just further revealed how an ignorant purveyor of fake news you are. You should cover your face in shame, for even having the gall to come paste that picture up there. Smh.

frosbel2:
[s]Okay, so anything Jesus did not say directly is fair game. So, because Jesus did not DIRECTLY mention gayism, transsexual, pansexual, bisexual, it means they are all ALLOWED in the lives of a Christian. Oh, I see. What a confused man. Your other holy Christian brothers will throw you out of fellowship or the congregation will all this your BS[/s].
Listen mate. I am ONLY interested in, directly holding you responsible, to show me and back up with unmitigated bible verse proof that presents Jesus' own red words, in a clear and detailed manner, leaving no room for confusion or doubt, of being against supporting gayism, as you succinctly used the term.

Do just that for us pronto Mr Gaslighting professional and please sharpishly quit behaving like a prat angry angry angry
Re: Tb Joshua Replies Critics As He Is Live Now PICS by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 31, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
What's this guy's problem sef, hmm?

If I should start to again, say, you're as ever, an uneducated and/or bible illiterate, you'll get the hump, saying you're being insulted or whatnot, erhn?. Now tell me frosbel2, just because He is usually depicted as white, have you forgotten that it doesn't neccesarily mean it really is true, He is white or white skinned. Shebi, una go school nah, you from there, learn how to sabi read nah, hmm. Small reminder, shey you don read am from the Bible say Jesus be white pesin ni. You read am say MuttleyLaff tok am that Jesus be Caucasian ni?. Why then trying, as if your life depends on it, to lampoon MuttleyLaff with white Jesus?. Why are you, with intense conviction, trying to introduce white Jesus in to the discourse. Why are you hellbent on advancing ".. Jesus is depicted as white ..." into a clearly defined subject matter discourse, having nothing to do with skin tone in it, hmm? Why are you persistely smh barking up the wrong tree? Smh. frosbel2, mister attacking-a-straw-man specialist, lol

Dont be daft. I have already told you that, whether it offends me, is neither here or three, that it just betrays how a feeble, shallow person who because lacks depth & aplomb, when, especially caught in a demanding situation, I placed you in, opts for a yellow-bellied's way out on diverting from what on hand, preferring to do personal attacks. Now you've just further revealed how an ignorant purveyor of fake news you are. You should cover your face in shame, for even having the gall to come paste that picture up there. Smh.

Listen mate. I am ONLY interested in, directly holding you responsible, to show me and back up with unmitigated bible verse proof that presents Jesus' own red words, in a clear and detailed manner, leaving no room for confusion or doubt, of being against supporting gayism, as you succinctly used the term.

Do just that for us pronto Mr Gaslighting professional and please sharpishly quit behaving like a prat angry angry angry

More rehashed BS.

cool

1 Like

Re: Tb Joshua Replies Critics As He Is Live Now PICS by Convid80(m): 5:18pm On Mar 31, 2020
Good day wonderful family.
The good lord keep us all.

I have serious issues to table before us.
I am a privileged minister of the gospel but I am yet to respond fully to the call.
I want to start up a business first before ministry.
I am troubled because I also desire to start my ministerial work but If I do, it will involve me putting in the resources I am planning to invest in a personal business.
Now things are getting really funny more like am being stubborn, I have started experiencing some blockades.
I don't want to think it's related to my delay to fully respond to God's call in my life.
Could it be a bad idea to start business first?
Re: Tb Joshua Replies Critics As He Is Live Now PICS by MuttleyLaff: 6:00pm On Mar 31, 2020
frosbel2:
More rehashed BS.
cool
[img]https://s5/images/MuttleyLaffSLJackonStare.gif[/img]
Arent you a coprophile ni, hmm?
Re: Tb Joshua Replies Critics As He Is Live Now PICS by MuttleyLaff: 6:22pm On Mar 31, 2020
Convid80:
Good day wonderful family.
The good lord keep us all.

I have serious issues to table before us.
I am a privileged minister of the gospel
Every believer is a privileged minister of the gospel

Convid80:
... but I am yet to respond fully to the call.
I want to start up a business first before ministry.
I am troubled because I also desire to start my ministerial work but If I do, it will involve me putting in the resources I am planning to invest in a personal business.
Now things are getting really funny more like am being stubborn, I have started experiencing some blockades.
I don't want to think it's related to my delay to fully respond to God's call in my life.
Could it be a bad idea to start business first?
"28Which of you, wishing to build a tower, does not first sit down and count the cost to see if he has the resources to complete it?
29Otherwise, if he lays the foundation and is unable to finish the work, everyone who sees it will ridicule him,
30saying, ‘This man could not finish what he started to build.’
31Or what king on his way to war with another king will not first sit down and consider whether he can engage with ten thousand men the one coming against him with twenty thousand?
32And if he is unable, he will send a delegation while the other king is still far off, to ask for terms of peace.
"
- Luke 14:28-32

Without details, such as your status, as in meaning, whether you're single or married. Whether you have dependants, whether you have financial commitments (e.g. mortgage repayment etcetera). Without knowing what the nature and scale of the ministerial work is, it will be foolhardy to advance anything to you except for now to sign-post you to the above instructive Luke 14:28-32

1 Like

Re: Tb Joshua Replies Critics As He Is Live Now PICS by Convid80(m): 7:23pm On Mar 31, 2020
I sincerely appreciate this.
Thanks a million.

1 Like

Re: Tb Joshua Replies Critics As He Is Live Now PICS by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 01, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s5/images/MuttleyLaffSLJackonStare.gif[/img]
Arent you a coprophile ni, hmm?

If you think I will waste my time writing essays in response to the convoluted garbage you keep presenting as theology, you are even more deluded than I thought , lol.

1 Like

Re: Tb Joshua Replies Critics As He Is Live Now PICS by MuttleyLaff: 10:50am On Apr 01, 2020
frosbel2:
[s]If you think I will waste my time writing essays in response to the convoluted garbage you keep presenting as theology, you are even more deluded than I thought , lol.[/s]
There you go thinking too highly of yourself. Mr Gaslighting professional, nobody is interested in you writing pissful essays.
I am ONLY interested in, directly holding you responsible, to show me and back up with unmitigated bible verse proof that presents Jesus' own red words, in a clear and detailed manner, leaving no room for confusion or doubt, of being against supporting gayism, as you succinctly used the term.

Quit behaving like a knobhead, that's refusing to enter and have the business done. To raise pẹnis nobi by force, and its you who first raised up this matter, but now having problems to sustain and with that, unable to show Jesus' red words to the effect, lol. Smh
Re: Tb Joshua Replies Critics As He Is Live Now PICS by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 01, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
There you go thinking too highly of yourself. Mr Gaslighting professional, nobody is interested in you writing pissful essays.
I am ONLY interested in, directly holding you responsible, to show me and back up with unmitigated bible verse proof that presents Jesus' own red words, in a clear and detailed manner, leaving no room for confusion or doubt, of being against supporting gayism, as you succinctly used the term.

Quit behaving like a knobhead, that's refusing to enter and have the business done. To raise pẹnis nobi by force, and its you who first raised up this matter, but now having problems to sustain and with that, unable to show Jesus' red words to the effect, lol. Smh

The recurring theme across your book is that gayism is to be frowned on, condemned and punished. Your white Jesus came to uphold this doctrine amongst many others. Besides, if Jesus is GOD, as part of the tri-headed trinity (LMAO ) , we can always and only infer that all the words in the bible are the words of god as per SOLA SCRIPTURA.

Further, discrimination against gayism is not only supported, it is engraved into the minds of your bigoted, brainwashed and fanatical Christian brethren, because they preach about it, scream against it, and use the most despicable slurs against the practitioners of such behaviour. To these deluded brethren , you are a heretic, cast away, poison to the body; to be avoided vehemently, denied fellowship and reserved for the lake of fire.

Now scram child - grin

1 Like

Re: Tb Joshua Replies Critics As He Is Live Now PICS by MuttleyLaff: 2:57pm On Apr 01, 2020
frosbel2:
The recurring theme across your book is that gayism is to be frowned on, condemned and punished. Your white Jesus came to uphold this doctrine amongst many others. Besides, if Jesus is GOD, as part of the tri-headed trinity (LMAO ) , we can always and only infer that all the words in the bible are the words of god as per SOLA SCRIPTURA.

Further, discrimination against gayism is not only supported, it is engraved into the minds of your bigoted, brainwashed and fanatical Christian brethren, because they preach about it, scream against it, and use the most despicable slurs against the practitioners of such behaviour. To these deluded brethren , you are a heretic, cast away, poison to the body; to be avoided vehemently, denied fellowship and reserved for the lake of fire.

Now scram child - grin
Please spare me this drivel and loadsa codswallop pissful unappreciated essay.

I am ONLY interested in, directly holding you responsible, to show me and back up with unmitigated bible verse proof that presents Jesus' own red words, in a clear and detailed manner, leaving no room for confusion or doubt, of being against supporting gayism, as you succinctly used the term. Capisce?
Re: Tb Joshua Replies Critics As He Is Live Now PICS by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 02, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Please spare me this drivel and loadsa codswallop pissful unappreciated essay.

I am ONLY interested in, directly holding you responsible, to show me and back up with unmitigated bible verse proof that presents Jesus' own red words, in a clear and detailed manner, leaving no room for confusion or doubt, of being against supporting gayism, as you succinctly used the term. Capisce?

" Besides, if Jesus is GOD, as part of the tri-headed trinity (LMAO ) , we can always and only infer that all the words in the bible are the words of god as per SOLA SCRIPTURA."

If Jesus = God
Then God = Jesus

Therefore , all the words of GOD in the bible are the words of Jesus ??

Comedian and joker of a preeminent status.

1 Like

Re: Tb Joshua Replies Critics As He Is Live Now PICS by MuttleyLaff: 4:17pm On Apr 02, 2020
frosbel2:
"Besides, if Jesus is GOD, as part of the tri-headed trinity (LMAO ), we can always and only infer that all the words in the bible are the words of god as per SOLA SCRIPTURA."

If Jesus = God Then God = Jesus

Therefore , all the words of GOD in the bible are the words of Jesus ??
Comedian and joker of a preeminent status.
You that are a literal bible student, who believes and applies the bible end to end 100% and doesnt do cherry picking, you that believe SOLA SCRIPTURA have been given the opportunity to confirm whether or not, you will stone to death your daughter, since hypothetically speaking, she's found out, to be promiscuous, lol, (i.e. Deuteronomy 22:20-21) but what did you do? You absymally dived and ducked the question. Boo! Shame on you, mister SOLA SCRIPTURA, lol. Smh.

Afira, show me and back up with unmitigated bible verse proof that presents Jesus' own red words, in a clear and detailed manner, leaving no room for confusion or doubt, of being against supporting gayism, as you succinctly used the term.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tell Your Dream Let Me Interpret. / AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right / Have You Ever Heard Of Freemasonry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 173
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.