Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive (135585 Views)

Davido & His Baby Mama, Chioma, Party Hard After His London 02 Show / COVID-19: Davido And Chioma — Lovely Timeline Photos / Covid-19 : Davido's Wife Chioma Finally Speaks From Isolation (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Beautyaddy: 1:07am On Mar 28, 2020
VillagePipu:
Stupid boy.
When she came back from the US a few days ago and people told her to go into voluntary isolation, she was busy flaunting breast and drinking in the club.

Fool!...Who came back from the US?

Read the tweet again.
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by MOnkeyBabe(f): 1:16am On Mar 28, 2020
olivegirl:

I'm so disappointed

VeRy embarrassing Statement that person made.
FRom a CiViliZeD & ChRiStian PeRSpeCtive, we are taught to foRGive even if wRonG has been done to us.
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by MOnkeyBabe(f): 1:19am On Mar 28, 2020
Lastmankc:
One of my guy begin give me attitude last year December BC him they travel to Yankee.but my guy no understand say him dey go USA go jam covid 19 shall.
But,I always pray for his safety BC I love the guy so much.

God would Bless you for your level Of maTuRity. It Only Pays to Be Good

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by MOnkeyBabe(f): 1:20am On Mar 28, 2020
chukwugoziegi:

I've been trying to explain this to people but I cannot can with most of them at all. This is NOT God's doing.

John 10:10.
The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.

Amen
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by MOnkeyBabe(f): 1:24am On Mar 28, 2020
Glink2018:

Igbo. Perverse generation and evil+minded tribe. You and your people will soon be destroyed and eradicated without no remedy like the Amalekite

Please this has to end this 2020. I know it's an AnOnymous foRum but UnPRintaBle thinGs Shouldn't Be Said. foRGive, I know what he wROte is annoying.
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by nomenclature(m): 1:58am On Mar 28, 2020
Anything an African doesnt understand ,is termed spiritual,serious countries and people are trying to find the cure ,and as usual,Africans are begging God for mercy and at the same.time waiting for the cure to be found.
Drabeey:
Mogbe!

If a cure isn't found soon, the world may pay dearly for its damages.

... But what else could anyone pray for than TOTAL MERCY from the creator.
Wherever this supreme being is
Wherever caused this
Nature's bliss?
Please throw us a kiss.

Oh creator, most Nigerians are really sorry. Our forefathers taught us this way. We no dey hear word for here. Stay one place we no go sit. Na one beer parlour me sef dey now, infact one guy is saying "coronavirus no dey Nigeria"
Eenh, you sef hear am creator...
Na our way!

Common siddon for there, we no go gree. Be like say our wiring...

You just need to help us here, we dey hear how other countries wey no even get reach wetin Naija get sef dey do na!
Boss abeg, you see if we go about the way religious books take talk am, nobody go enter heaven, not even these people.
You See am so?

You too create universe in a way we never even explore 0.02%. Abeg no kill us now you'll need us there.
Just help us carry this coroguy commot, the guy dey vex.

You see how Nigerians dey Straight now, be like say everybody don dey get sense small small. Just take this one draw our ear.

The world is sorry, Everybody don dey learn.

#GoAwayCovid19

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by ivolt: 2:59am On Mar 28, 2020
Jarus:
I'm getting more and more scared with this thing.

This is my 12th day in isolation and 13th day since I returned from the UK/France but I'm not feeling any symptoms. But news like this scares me.
You don't need to be.
You are one of the responsible people who take other people's health seriously
unlike our politicians.
Having no symptoms after the 12 days should be good news.
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Nobody: 4:09am On Mar 28, 2020
Get well soon
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Playthepianos: 4:18am On Mar 28, 2020
Scammers everywhere

MEANWHILE,
[url=ofgogoatan.com/afu.php?zoneid=3155091]Click here for something light grin [/url]
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Harbeeorlar(m): 4:24am On Mar 28, 2020
Many of you will just open dat ur mouth and start saying s**t. Must all of dem announce at same time. Before now u and ur likes were Nigerian billionaires comparing dem to Jack Ma, Riri and so on, but now some of our big goons are supporting one after the other, you are still calling out the rest like it is a must. What has Warren Buffet done? Bill Gate?
And i know your type, to bring N1000 out to help fellow nairalander will be difficult for u, using scam as excuse.
iCauseTrouble:
Davido and his Dad be shouting Omo baba olowo and Baba olowo up and down without giving anything back to the society.... Every other billionaires in Nigeria has contributed one thing or the other to combat this deadly virus but nothing has been heard of the Adeleke's family. If na to dey gallivant up and down inside private jet now, them no go carry last
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Roozzaay(m): 4:29am On Mar 28, 2020
OP, i want to know if you will die had it been you used fiancée instead of baby mama
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by egoldman(m): 4:53am On Mar 28, 2020
Muhylonaire:
I wrote an article on coronavirus, I would like to reach a wider audience.... Anyone to help?

Send it to me, I will publish on my blog, if I like it more, I will boost it with facebook premium advert.
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Makschinchin: 4:56am On Mar 28, 2020
Firstlady25:
Wish her quick recovery.

Please how can I start a sanitizer business, what are the budget I should have in mind. Heard its trending now as more Nigerians are getting infected meaning more business

Instead of you to pray and hope for the pandemic to come to an end soonest, here you are wanting to take advantage of the situation just to make money.. Just pray you or your loved ones never have the virus because life itself is more valuable than all the money in the whole world... Na who get life dey chop money oo

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Realfrankie(m): 5:01am On Mar 28, 2020
Catalyst4real:
The world is ending, and it's happening in slow motion

Your own world not mine
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:34am On Mar 28, 2020
SlimBrawnie:
OMG. I wish them quick recovery. But if she's positive & has been breastfeeding her baby/having close contact with baby Ifeanyi, does that not mean.......

They tested the kid negative but I don't get how children seem immune to it
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Choski78(m): 5:43am On Mar 28, 2020
Thats not davidos official Twitter handle, this might be fake news.
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Subonbon(m): 5:44am On Mar 28, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
I hope Davido isn't doing this just to trend

I pray she's healed if true in Jesus name, Amen
hmmm if he is doing it to trend i pity him though because whatever happens after his trending, he brought it upon himself... Covikk 1 9 aint no joke..
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by OmoAlakija: 5:56am On Mar 28, 2020
Firstlady25:
Wish her quick recovery.

Please how can I start a sanitizer business, what are the budget I should have in mind. Heard its trending now as more Nigerians are getting infected meaning more business

You will start by letting your uncle f*ck your asshole so he will release some senses into you .
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by dr4dre: 5:57am On Mar 28, 2020
I wish you recovery OBO
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Nobody: 6:12am On Mar 28, 2020
no
donbachi:
I dont even know what and who to believe again.
Buhari kwanu, you no believe am too?
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by jubrilELsudan: 6:21am On Mar 28, 2020
CORONA FALL INSIDE HER KUKUNASE. RIP IN ADVANCE TO HER.

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Pat081: 6:23am On Mar 28, 2020
Why if you dnt like him that dnt mean you shuld wish him bad now,what of the useless people we vote for??do you see any of them at home??
Siberia01:
grin

na Naira Marley and his stupid marlians
remain..

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by kingthreat(m): 6:30am On Mar 28, 2020
DexterousOne:
you care to tell us?

Go and investigate nigga
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by kingthreat(m): 6:31am On Mar 28, 2020
Vision2045:

Enlighten me if u do know

Get a life
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by efighter: 6:32am On Mar 28, 2020
viccipedia:
Corona is no respecter of class and status. It better keeps getting people who can fund its treatment. Nigeria remains a joke. Our prayers are with Davido

You said "Nigeria remains a joke". Do you have anything positive to say about Nigeria? Well you can travel to USA or Italy which are no jokes and join the multitude.

Miscreant saboteurs.
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by viccipedia: 6:39am On Mar 28, 2020
efighter:

You said "Nigeria remains a joke". Do you have anything positive to say about Nigeria? Well you can travel to USA or Italy which are no jokes and join the multitude.

Miscreant saboteurs.
you sound disabled. Which of your body parts are missing? Your brain is definitely absent. Learn to hold your leaders responsible. They’re the cause of your misfortunes not me. Screwed up cry babies.
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Adexzz(m): 6:43am On Mar 28, 2020
Finally sand don enter ur Garry....
Corona � don get u las las

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by donbachi(m): 6:55am On Mar 28, 2020
Kingscee:
no
Buhari kwanu, you no believe am too?
person wey dey inside river and soap dey enter him eyes..na him u wan make i believe..u try.
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Nobody: 7:01am On Mar 28, 2020
This is scary,I'm not more bored staying at home ooo.I wish her speedy recovery
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Muhylonaire(m): 7:20am On Mar 28, 2020
egoldman:

Send it to me, I will publish on my blog, if I like it more, I will boost it with facebook premium advert.
Send me your email sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) / Goldie Is Dead! / Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.