Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,669 members, 7,851,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:15 PM

COVID-19: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Announces N50m To Fight Coronavirus - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Announces N50m To Fight Coronavirus (1690 Views)

Tinubu Announces N50m Donation For Victims Of Katsina Market Fire / Governor AbdulRazaq Donates 10-Month Salary To Fight Coronavirus In Kwara / Afenifere: Printing More Naira Notes To Fight Coronavirus Is Irresponsible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Announces N50m To Fight Coronavirus by uptimum123(m): 9:54pm On Mar 27, 2020
By Chimaobi Nwaiwu – Nnewi
The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, Friday evening announced the donation of N50 million to States in Biafran land to fight Coronavirus pandemic.

Mazi Kanu while making the announcement of the donation on Friday in a radio broadcast described it as contingency fund from IPOB’s coffers.

He said that part of the fund would be used to ensure that some hospitals located at strategic centres in the Southeast zone are equipped to tackle the scourge.

“We never knew that the virus is coming, we have commitments all over the world, we are committing initial N50 million to make sure we educate and prepare our people for what is to come.

“Another N300 million would be budgeted to fight the disease, but the initial N50 million would be made available for the payment of doctors and nurses that would be hired to do the work.

“We will establish one hospital in every state of Biafra including Edo State. We are going to open a food store for the people. If you are to confine the people at home, you must make sure they do not die of hunger.

We are equally going to feed those who are not IPOB members. This is what advanced countries are doing for their people.

“I am worried for Africa and humanity but my primary concern is for the people of Biafra, we are therefore directing that our people should halt all non-essential travel, abide by all directives, and take precautionary measures to ensure they survived the scourge.

Coronavirus has actually exposed unpreparedness of the nation to tackle the emergency, as we do not have the hospitals that can sustain the pandemic.

“The outbreak of the disease has put Nigeria to shame. All these years of looting, telling people lies of building hospitals has exposed the government insincerity”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/03/covid-19-ipob-leader-nnamdi-kanu-announces-n50m-to-fight-coronavirus/

Re: COVID-19: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Announces N50m To Fight Coronavirus by Citytrend: 9:56pm On Mar 27, 2020
Very kind of him in this trying time time.

Guys please no name calling. This is no joke please

Anyway, I will Design a Professional Logo for your Company or Product For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. See my info below to Chat me

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Announces N50m To Fight Coronavirus by JAOS(m): 9:57pm On Mar 27, 2020
your audio money is not needed,the FG and NCDC has the situation under control so go and sit down

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Announces N50m To Fight Coronavirus by Olunmercy56(f): 9:59pm On Mar 27, 2020
Nice one, but how will it reach those people that are in need sad
Re: COVID-19: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Announces N50m To Fight Coronavirus by Nigerianization(m): 10:00pm On Mar 27, 2020
Nice gesture... But leave Edo state out of it... Kabaka, Bob Izua and others will take care of them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Announces N50m To Fight Coronavirus by Giamem(m): 10:00pm On Mar 27, 2020
Good for him and the people it will reach.
Re: COVID-19: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Announces N50m To Fight Coronavirus by Totilopussylick(m): 10:03pm On Mar 27, 2020
Good step mazi kanu

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Announces N50m To Fight Coronavirus by Klasique911(m): 10:04pm On Mar 27, 2020
OK

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Announces N50m To Fight Coronavirus by xendra: 10:08pm On Mar 27, 2020
JAOS:
your audio money is not needed,the FG and NCDC has the situation under control so go and sit down
TBH they are all audio money, unless it's an actual building I see or cash I received, there is nothing any of this people call that is real.

because las las it is just a figure and if real they'd still share it among themselves so it doesn't count
Re: COVID-19: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Announces N50m To Fight Coronavirus by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 27, 2020
[quote author=JAOS post=87831193]your audio money is not needed,the FG and NCDC has the situation under control so go and sit down[/quote poorly educated slowpoke the Money is for Biafrians not an animal in the zoo like you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Announces N50m To Fight Coronavirus by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 27, 2020
xendra:
TBH they are all audio money, unless it's an actual building I see or cash I received, there is nothing any of this people call that is real.

because las las it is just a figure and if real they'd still share it among themselves so it doesn't count
you know when u come out from a failed state u keep thinking even one is like the zoo government.this is ipob so get used to the fact pig!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Announces N50m To Fight Coronavirus by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 27, 2020
uptimum123:
By Chimaobi Nwaiwu – Nnewi
The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, Friday evening announced the donation of N50 million to States in Biafran land to fight Coronavirus pandemic.

Mazi Kanu while making the announcement of the donation on Friday in a radio broadcast described it as contingency fund from IPOB’s coffers.

He said that part of the fund would be used to ensure that some hospitals located at strategic centres in the Southeast zone are equipped to tackle the scourge.

“We never knew that the virus is coming, we have commitments all over the world, we are committing initial N50 million to make sure we educate and prepare our people for what is to come.

“Another N300 million would be budgeted to fight the disease, but the initial N50 million would be made available for the payment of doctors and nurses that would be hired to do the work.

“We will establish one hospital in every state of Biafra including Edo State. We are going to open a food store for the people. If you are to confine the people at home, you must make sure they do not die of hunger.

We are equally going to feed those who are not IPOB members. This is what advanced countries are doing for their people.

“I am worried for Africa and humanity but my primary concern is for the people of Biafra, we are therefore directing that our people should halt all non-essential travel, abide by all directives, and take precautionary measures to ensure they survived the scourge.

Coronavirus has actually exposed unpreparedness of the nation to tackle the emergency, as we do not have the hospitals that can sustain the pandemic.

“The outbreak of the disease has put Nigeria to shame. All these years of looting, telling people lies of building hospitals has exposed the government insincerity”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/03/covid-19-ipob-leader-nnamdi-kanu-announces-n50m-to-fight-coronavirus/

He used use that money and
Re: COVID-19: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Announces N50m To Fight Coronavirus by xendra: 10:17pm On Mar 27, 2020
azimo:
you know when u come out from a failed state u keep thinking even one is like the zoo government.this is ipob so get used to the fact pig!!!
ogun wan kee ur generation, it will never be better for you. idiot
are you mad?
you are the real zombie, there is no ipob, this is still Nigeria. wake up

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Announces N50m To Fight Coronavirus by johnmartus(m): 10:17pm On Mar 27, 2020
Which money audio I guess. Bastard terrorist group leader. You can only fool yourself and the gullible .

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Announces N50m To Fight Coronavirus by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 27, 2020
Nigerianization:
Nice gesture... But leave Edo state out of it... Kabaka, Bob Izua and others will take care of them.
Re: COVID-19: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Announces N50m To Fight Coronavirus by JAOS(m): 10:17pm On Mar 27, 2020
[quote author=azimo post=87831552][/quote] words of an earthworm who goes around with an empty head
Re: COVID-19: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Announces N50m To Fight Coronavirus by OdefaGirl(f): 10:36pm On Mar 27, 2020
JAOS:

Says who?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Announces N50m To Fight Coronavirus by Olugbanko: 10:56pm On Mar 27, 2020
hmmm... kanu! isn't this the newest trick to swindle his gullible followers of the proceeds of their gala hawking hustle?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Announces N50m To Fight Coronavirus by SlayerForever: 11:26pm On Mar 27, 2020
How feasible is this?
Any plans in place?
Re: COVID-19: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Announces N50m To Fight Coronavirus by jlinkd78(m): 11:43pm On Mar 27, 2020
Ohamadike

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Announces N50m To Fight Coronavirus by lastempero: 11:53pm On Mar 27, 2020
JAOS:

Will you shut up tongue

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Announces N50m To Fight Coronavirus by Ray4raybest01(m): 12:01am On Mar 28, 2020
Nice one from the boss of the bosses,I hail u sir,u are mouthed.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Announces N50m To Fight Coronavirus by Nobody: 12:13am On Mar 28, 2020
xendra:
are you mad?
dead people don't count

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Announces N50m To Fight Coronavirus by ussv: 12:19am On Mar 28, 2020
This is a nice one coming from him.
Re: COVID-19: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Announces N50m To Fight Coronavirus by technicallyrich(m): 1:21am On Mar 28, 2020
We ijaws we speak for ss.
We saw thank you to our Igbo brethren for these.
Ss and se Biafrans should use these money very well and make sure all Biafrans get it, including idomas,igallas,igedes.
Finally kindly remember that we the ijaws are the richest,bravest,strongest and most blessed black tribe on Earth.
Our Igbo brothers are the most intelligent,creative and most talented blacks in the world,no wonder they call them names like Jews of Africa,Japan of Africa etc and they take first in anything of merit in these zoo.
Some times I just wonder how we,we Biafra will be like
God bless ss and se
God bless biafrans

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Announces N50m To Fight Coronavirus by Chatflick(m): 2:14am On Mar 28, 2020
Chigozie
Re: COVID-19: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Announces N50m To Fight Coronavirus by LabDNA: 2:53am On Mar 28, 2020
JAOS:

Have your FG money ever trickled down to the common man? No!

IPOB has the grassroot structure to get their money and aid to the common man on the street, tell your audio presidiot dumbohari to sit and learn from Ohamadike.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Announces N50m To Fight Coronavirus by LabDNA: 2:54am On Mar 28, 2020
johnmartus:
Which money audio I guess. Bastard terrorist group leader. You can only fool yourself and the gullible .

Make pain kee you there my ewedu muslim brother.
Re: COVID-19: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Announces N50m To Fight Coronavirus by Charleys: 3:02am On Mar 28, 2020
xendra:
are you mad?

Lolz grin painful isn't it?
How does Ogun state do that?
Re: COVID-19: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Announces N50m To Fight Coronavirus by Haywhysat: 3:36am On Mar 28, 2020
Edo state na Biafra too?
Re: COVID-19: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Announces N50m To Fight Coronavirus by allthingsgood: 3:39am On Mar 28, 2020
Citytrend:
Very kind of him in this trying time time.

Guys please no name calling. This is no joke please

Anyway, I will Design a Professional Logo for your Company or Product For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. See my info below to Chat me

I know u know this is a scam. Don't pretend not to have sense biko
Re: COVID-19: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Announces N50m To Fight Coronavirus by allthingsgood: 3:40am On Mar 28, 2020
LabDNA:

Have your FG money ever trickled down to the common man? No!

IPOB has the grassroot structure to get their money and aid to the common man on the street, tell your audio presidiot dumbohari to sit and learn from Ohamadike.

U meant ipob the terrorist? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Massive Crowd At APC Campaign In Uromi, Edo State / Why Is There No #ENDSARS Protests In The North? / Facts:Europe Richest Country Luxembourg With A Smaller Size Than Kano State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.