Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Covid 19 Is A Cover For The Greatest Event In The History Of Man! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Covid 19 Is A Cover For The Greatest Event In The History Of Man! (4616 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria / Kumuyi: COVID-19 Is Real, It Almost Killed My Pastor / Bishop Mike Bamidele: COVID-19 Is From Hell, Not From God (2) (3) (4)

Covid 19 Is A Cover For The Greatest Event In The History Of Man! by MrPresident1: 12:15am On Mar 28, 2020
COVID 19 and all its worldwide associated frenzy is really about the coming of Jesus.

America and Europe are preparing for the coming of Jesus and are using COVID 19 as a cover.

The real reason for asking people to stay at home is the thinking that chaos will be better managed when there are more people at home than in the streets when the trouble starts. Emergency services will respond faster better and quicker when the streets are free of human and vehicular obstruction

An asteroid will strike the earth very very soon. Under the cover of COVID 19, we are witnessing the most massive preparation for this great event. The epicentre will be America and Europe

Obey all precautions

Matthew 24:30
And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

1. America has cleared her streets and roads, and subways
2. America is recalling 1,000,000 Army, Navy, Airforce, and Coastguard reservists
3. America has mobilised the biggest response and financial stimulus package in the World - 2 trillion Dollars
4. America is pulling doctors from all over the world and building portable hospitals
5. America has activated the Defence Production Act

Isaiah 14:11:12
11 Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee.
How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

Re: Covid 19 Is A Cover For The Greatest Event In The History Of Man! by MrPresident1: 12:17am On Mar 28, 2020
Avoid all panic, obey all the precautions, so many devils abroad spreading disinformation

'Black' people, the real people of the Bible, your redemption has come

Look up, watch and pray.

Luke 21:28
And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
Re: Covid 19 Is A Cover For The Greatest Event In The History Of Man! by budaatum: 12:30am On Mar 28, 2020
An asteroid will strike the earth when your own Jesus comes for the "'black' people"?

Re: Covid 19 Is A Cover For The Greatest Event In The History Of Man! by Nobody: 1:00am On Mar 28, 2020
MrPresident1:
COVID 19 and all its worldwide associated frenzy is really about the coming of Jesus.

America and Europe are preparing for the coming of Jesus and are using COVID 19 as a cover.

The real reason for asking people to stay at home is the thinking that chaos will be better managed when there are more people at home than in the streets when the trouble starts. Emergency services will respond faster better and quicker when the streets are free of human and vehicular obstruction

An asteroid will strike the earth very very soon. Under the cover of COVID 19, we are witnessing the most massive preparation for this great event. The epicentre will be America and Europe

Obey all precautions

And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

2. America is recalling 1,000,000 Army, Navy, Airforce, and Coastguard reservists
3. America has mobilised the biggest response and financial stimulus package in the World - 2 trillion Dollars
4. America is pulling doctors from all over the world and building portable hospitals

11 Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee.
How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
Werey

Re: Covid 19 Is A Cover For The Greatest Event In The History Of Man! by MrPresident1: 10:00am On Mar 28, 2020
Slayer.Forever:

This meteor may have broken off as the bigger asteroid passed by. There is an asteroid passing by at 30,000 km/h currently. People awake during impact reported they saw a lightening flash and were expecting thunder. They got this instead.

It is happening and becoming clearer.

The Abule Ado explosion was a meteor, the Akure explosion that is now now on front page is a meteor (Asteroid impact on earth)

Re: Covid 19 Is A Cover For The Greatest Event In The History Of Man! by MuttleyLaff: 10:16am On Mar 28, 2020
MrPresident1:
It is happening and becoming clearer.

The Abule Ado explosion was a meteor, the Akure explosion that is now now on front page is a meteor (Asteroid impact on earth)

GamalNasser:
I have checked up NASA sentry and NEAT platform and they didn't report any impact from a meteorite or asteroid today, if it was, it will be there, they monitor impacts and neat Earth situations as regards asteroids

samwise180:
From what I heard
The actual story of what happened in Akure.
The Governor is with them right now addressing the issue.
An unknown truck conveying explosives caught fire around 1:00am and exploded along Akure-Owo Road and the vehicle is currently buried in the sand.
The first thing that dropped into my mind upon hearing the Akure explosion was, probably them Chinese operating clandestinely trying to go about their illegal minerals mining operations

Now current and/or up to date news, filtering in, states a truck owned by a quarry company carrying explosives is what caused the explosion at Ilu-Abo in Akure north local government area of Ondo State and that the explosion created a big ditch on the Akure/Owo road. So what's all the talk of a meteor (Asteroid impact on earth) all about nah, eh? Smh.

Re: Covid 19 Is A Cover For The Greatest Event In The History Of Man! by OnPointMan(m): 10:41am On Mar 28, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

The first thing that dropped into my mind upon hearing the Akure explosion was, probably them Chinese operating clandestinely trying to go about their illegal minerals mining operations

Now current and/or up to date news, filtering in, states a truck owned by a quarry company carrying explosives is what caused the explosion at Ilu-Abo in Akure north local government area of Ondo State and that the explosion created a big ditch on the Akure/Owo road. So what's all the talk of a meteor (Asteroid impact on earth) all about nah, eh? Smh.

Which quarry company? What's your source?
Re: Covid 19 Is A Cover For The Greatest Event In The History Of Man! by MuttleyLaff: 10:43am On Mar 28, 2020
OnPointMan:
Which quarry company?
INVESTIGATION:
Ondo mining community where Chinese company exploits the people and abuses the environment

https://www.icirnigeria.org/investigation-public-good-or-private-wealth-tale-of-ondo-community-where-mineral-resources-turn-daily-nightmare/

OnPointMan:
What's your source?
Are you Thomas by name and/or by chance. I'll give you sauce, salt, pepper, maggi, ingredients and all, also if you want me to, lol
TVC News, to start with, is a source

Re: Covid 19 Is A Cover For The Greatest Event In The History Of Man! by OnPointMan(m): 10:57am On Mar 28, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Are you Thomas by name and/or by chance. I'll give you sauce, salt, pepper, maggi, ingredients and all, also if you want me to, lol

Lol. Nawa for you o. What's wrong with the questions I asked? Is anything wrong in wanting to get proper information again?
Re: Covid 19 Is A Cover For The Greatest Event In The History Of Man! by MuttleyLaff: 11:03am On Mar 28, 2020
OnPointMan:
Lol. Nawa for you o. What's wrong with the questions I asked? Is anything wrong in wanting to get proper information again?
[img]https://s3/images/tbj.jpg[/img]
Lol. Nigerians, nawa for you o, lol.
Re: Covid 19 Is A Cover For The Greatest Event In The History Of Man! by MuttleyLaff: 3:04pm On Mar 28, 2020
Re: Covid 19 Is A Cover For The Greatest Event In The History Of Man! by spartan117(m): 5:48pm On Mar 28, 2020
MrPresident1:
Avoid all panic, obey all the precautions, so many devils abroad spreading disinformation

black' people, the real people of the Bible, your redemption has come

Look up, watch and pray.

Luke 21:28
And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
@the bolded
Matthew 24:5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Re: Covid 19 Is A Cover For The Greatest Event In The History Of Man! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 28, 2020
And don't forget the saki, abodi and etceteras.
MuttleyLaff:
INVESTIGATION:
Ondo mining community where Chinese company exploits the people and abuses the environment

https://www.icirnigeria.org/investigation-public-good-or-private-wealth-tale-of-ondo-community-where-mineral-resources-turn-daily-nightmare/

Re: Covid 19 Is A Cover For The Greatest Event In The History Of Man! by MusicSots: 9:01pm On Mar 28, 2020
MrPresident1:

Obey all precautions

How do they know he's about to appear?

MrPresident1 you failed to answer this question. Why?

Re: Covid 19 Is A Cover For The Greatest Event In The History Of Man! by MrPresident1: 10:50pm On Mar 28, 2020
Zephaniah 1:14
The great day of the LORD is near, it is near, and hasteth greatly, even the voice of the day of the LORD: the mighty man shall cry there bitterly.
Re: Covid 19 Is A Cover For The Greatest Event In The History Of Man! by MrPresident1: 11:47pm On Mar 29, 2020
There is a worldwide preparation for the return of Jesus and they are using COVID-19 as the cover.

If you like, let him come and catch you unprepared.

A war announced well in advance never kills the cripple

Asteroid in Abule Ado
Asteroid in Akure

God is warning us seriously

All Israel will be saved
Re: Covid 19 Is A Cover For The Greatest Event In The History Of Man! by MrPresident1: 11:48pm On Mar 29, 2020
MrPresident1:
There is a worldwide preparation for the return of Jesus and they are using COVID-19 as the cover.

If you like, let him come and catch you unprepared.

A war announced well in advance never kills the cripple

Asteroid in Abule Ado
Asteroid in Akure

God is warning us seriously

All Israel will be saved
Re: Covid 19 Is A Cover For The Greatest Event In The History Of Man! by MrPresident1: 8:04am On Mar 31, 2020
Jesus is coming.

Covid 19 is the cover for the preparation for his coming

He is already at the doors
Re: Covid 19 Is A Cover For The Greatest Event In The History Of Man! by MrPresident1: 8:09am On Mar 31, 2020
Jesus is coming.

They are doing their best to deceive you. do not be deceived.

Let the Master meet you expectant and watchful
Re: Covid 19 Is A Cover For The Greatest Event In The History Of Man! by MrPresident1: 1:11pm On Mar 31, 2020
Re: Covid 19 Is A Cover For The Greatest Event In The History Of Man! by MrPresident1: 11:34pm On Mar 31, 2020
America and the west are using covid19 as a cover to prepare for the coming of Jesus. Covid 19 is a cover

They preparing, you better prepare too by giving your life to Jesus Christ

Some people will say
Oh, had I known, had I known, had I known
Re: Covid 19 Is A Cover For The Greatest Event In The History Of Man! by MrPresident1: 10:33am On Apr 01, 2020
An asteroid is progressing steadily toward the earth. Its impact will cause widespread devastation. The places where the asteroid will make the most impact have ramped up emergency preparations building field hospitals, clearing roads and streets for ease of movement of emergency services, and printing and setting massive amounts of money aside etc

The only place where safety is guaranteed is in Jesus Christ. Accept him today, and protect your skull

Covid 19 is a cover, Jesus is coming
Re: Covid 19 Is A Cover For The Greatest Event In The History Of Man! by MrPresident1: 8:11pm On Apr 01, 2020
The Bible says when you see these signs you should look up because your redemption draws nigh.

Because you have rejected knowledge, you also have been given over to your fears This is why rather than being hopeful and optimistic, you are holed up in your homes expecting a catastrophe that will NEVER come!

COVID 19 is the American and Western flag operation to prepare for the coming of Christ.

We are in Spring now, and it will end by June 20th 2020.

There will be no rest for the devil and his children
Re: Covid 19 Is A Cover For The Greatest Event In The History Of Man! by MrPresident1: 10:09am On Apr 02, 2020
Hellbound lucifer and his hell-bound dogs have unleashed on Nairaland.

What is the power of a rabid dog that is toothless, clawless and hopeless before a rapid fire uzi machine gun? grin

Bastard dogs
Re: Covid 19 Is A Cover For The Greatest Event In The History Of Man! by MrPresident1: 2:37pm On Apr 02, 2020
The dogs are really barking hard

Anathema, detested and hated of the LORD
Re: Covid 19 Is A Cover For The Greatest Event In The History Of Man! by MrPresident1: 3:26pm On Apr 02, 2020
An asteroid is approaching the earth, there is no one person on the surface of this earth who knows when impact will be made.

The impact of the asteroid will cause widespread devastation on this earth. Please give your life to Christ, repent from evil deeds and during this remaining hours before the impact re-dedicate yourself to God.

Suddenly, we will all see a very bright flash of light in the skies, it will turn the night into day for several brief moments

Then there will be a sonic boom, like the sound of thunder
Re: Covid 19 Is A Cover For The Greatest Event In The History Of Man! by MrPresident1: 10:22pm On Apr 02, 2020
He is coming

Mighty man of valour

Isaiah 66:16
For by fire and by his sword will the LORD plead with all flesh: and the slain of the LORD shall be many.

The slain of the LORD shall be many
Re: Covid 19 Is A Cover For The Greatest Event In The History Of Man! by Dyonne: 2:54am On Apr 03, 2020
You've been on this since the beginning of your days here and not once has a single thing you've said come to pass.
Give it a rest bro.

Re: Covid 19 Is A Cover For The Greatest Event In The History Of Man! by MrPresident1: 6:54pm On Apr 03, 2020
Jeremiah 7:25-28

25 Since the day that your fathers came forth out of the land of Egypt unto this day I have even sent unto you all my servants the prophets, daily rising up early and sending them:

26 Yet they hearkened not unto me, nor inclined their ear, but hardened their neck: they did worse than their fathers.

27 Therefore thou shalt speak all these words unto them; but they will not hearken to thee: thou shalt also call unto them; but they will not answer thee.

28 But thou shalt say unto them, This is a nation that obeyeth not the voice of the LORD their God, nor receiveth correction: truth is perished, and is cut off from their mouth.
Re: Covid 19 Is A Cover For The Greatest Event In The History Of Man! by MrPresident1: 10:39pm On Apr 03, 2020
Malachi 1:4
Whereas Edom saith, We are impoverished, but we will return and build the desolate places; thus saith the LORD of hosts, They shall build, but I will throw down; and they shall call them, The border of wickedness, and, The people against whom the LORD hath indignation for ever.

The border of wickedness
Re: Covid 19 Is A Cover For The Greatest Event In The History Of Man! by MrPresident1: 3:15pm On Apr 04, 2020
The border of wickedness, the people of the LORD's curse, against whom he has indignation forever.

The LORD has remembered your unending iniquities
Re: Covid 19 Is A Cover For The Greatest Event In The History Of Man! by MrPresident1: 3:31pm On Apr 04, 2020
Jesus is coming

All the stiffnecked reprobates are in trouble grin

Give your life to Christ and avoid everlasting trouble

Some people will say
Oh, had I known, had I known, had I known

The Fallacy Of "Free Will" / What Is The Extent Of Faith? / Sister Adesewa (true Life Story)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67