Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Kumuyi: COVID-19 Is Real, It Almost Killed My Pastor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kumuyi: COVID-19 Is Real, It Almost Killed My Pastor (15305 Views)

Bishop Mike Bamidele: COVID-19 Is From Hell, Not From God / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned / Even If My Pastor Gambles With My Tithe, I Will Continue To Pay. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kumuyi: COVID-19 Is Real, It Almost Killed My Pastor by NigeriaZoo: 4:51pm On Dec 22, 2021

Pastor William Kumuyj, the General Superintendent of the Deeper Life Ministry, has debunked claims that COVID-19 is politically motivated, disclosing that the virus almost killed a pastor in his church.

Mr Kumuyi said, “We had people who had COVID-19 situation and were in isolation.

“One of our Pastors was in isolation and was about to pass on.”

The notable preacher made the assertion in a media briefing ahead of the church’s six-day global crusade. He noted that the experience of his church members within and outside the country showed the virus is real and not politically arranged as widely believed.

“According to him (the ailing pastor), he had said his last prayers because, in that isolation, he had seen other people dying,” Mr Kumuyi said, adding that he also prayed for a family who contracted the COVID-19 virus, but after the prayer, the family was healed.

“In America, we have a family, the child went to school, got COVID-19.

“The father, the mother, the three children making six of them, they all had COVID-19.

“I prayed for them and by the grace of God, everything was fine,” Kumuyi said as reported by Channels TV.

Further speaking, he recalls an incident of one of his church members in Congo.

“Just this week in the Democratic Republic of Congo, one of our leaders there was in isolation and it was COVID-19.

“They called on the phone and I prayed. I got their text yesterday that everything is all right. So, Covid-19 is real but God has a solution for every problem,” he added, advising the public to keep safe and obey all safety instructions.

Unlike Mr Kumuyi, some popular Nigerian preachers like Chris Oyakhilome and David Oyedepo have discountenanced the severity of the pandemic, alluding that it was a scheme to keep the world under some control.

https://gazettengr.com/covid-19-is-real-it-almost-killed-my-pastor-kumuyi/

4 Likes

Re: Kumuyi: COVID-19 Is Real, It Almost Killed My Pastor by Darkcloud11(m): 4:58pm On Dec 22, 2021
Ehn so u were among the 5G lite conspiracy theory people

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kumuyi: COVID-19 Is Real, It Almost Killed My Pastor by Efmx(m): 5:03pm On Dec 22, 2021
Covid-19 is real

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kumuyi: COVID-19 Is Real, It Almost Killed My Pastor by visijo(m): 9:31pm On Dec 22, 2021
Ladies and Gentlemen!
It's a pleasure to inform y'all that today shall be the final 21st of the 21st year of the 21st century.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kumuyi: COVID-19 Is Real, It Almost Killed My Pastor by ClassicMan202(m): 9:31pm On Dec 22, 2021
Hmmm...

Anybody doubting the realness of COVID-19 is just dumb.

It's just that our African/Nigerian government are overhyping it's effects in Africa for their selfish reasons or maybe to get Aids/Grants and donations from the West.

The lab that developed the virus didn't put the African gene into consideration or maybe Africans were not the target. Anyway sha God got us.

16 Likes

Re: Kumuyi: COVID-19 Is Real, It Almost Killed My Pastor by Folabifreeman(m): 9:31pm On Dec 22, 2021
Almost....

Nearly doesn't kill a bird

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kumuyi: COVID-19 Is Real, It Almost Killed My Pastor by FalseProphet1(m): 9:31pm On Dec 22, 2021
Covid is real but it isn't fatal in Africa like it is in Europe and America.

This I have seen.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kumuyi: COVID-19 Is Real, It Almost Killed My Pastor by VOsimhen144(m): 9:32pm On Dec 22, 2021
My own is that.....After treatment, instead for him to give the doctors some credit. He will deceive their gullible followers that God came down from heaven to heal him.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kumuyi: COVID-19 Is Real, It Almost Killed My Pastor by Jack005(m): 9:32pm On Dec 22, 2021
I thought Nigerian pastors are immune from covid or other viruses... When will Nigerians learn that these pastors have no Power or are not immune to death...

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kumuyi: COVID-19 Is Real, It Almost Killed My Pastor by Ara21(f): 9:33pm On Dec 22, 2021
Okay
Re: Kumuyi: COVID-19 Is Real, It Almost Killed My Pastor by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 22, 2021
EDUCATED AND VACCINATED AGAINST COVID-19

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kumuyi: COVID-19 Is Real, It Almost Killed My Pastor by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 22, 2021
Vain words!
Weak Christian

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kumuyi: COVID-19 Is Real, It Almost Killed My Pastor by Optimistguy1969: 9:34pm On Dec 22, 2021
Na now you know?!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kumuyi: COVID-19 Is Real, It Almost Killed My Pastor by GUNITGuy: 9:34pm On Dec 22, 2021
Wow Today is special
visijo:
Ladies and Gentlemen!
It's a pleasure to inform y'all that today shall be the final 21st of the 21st year of the 21st century.

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi: COVID-19 Is Real, It Almost Killed My Pastor by Redomi(m): 9:34pm On Dec 22, 2021
I don't believe it, hunger kill more than covid

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kumuyi: COVID-19 Is Real, It Almost Killed My Pastor by Austema(m): 9:35pm On Dec 22, 2021
Press Like if you dont believe there is Corona in Nigeria

Share if you believe

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kumuyi: COVID-19 Is Real, It Almost Killed My Pastor by Donpuffy(m): 9:35pm On Dec 22, 2021
4th wave of covid-19 in Nigeria.

Lie just full everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kumuyi: COVID-19 Is Real, It Almost Killed My Pastor by careytommy37(m): 9:35pm On Dec 22, 2021
Was there a time any one said it was not real?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kumuyi: COVID-19 Is Real, It Almost Killed My Pastor by Freelane33(m): 9:35pm On Dec 22, 2021
Louder louder grin

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi: COVID-19 Is Real, It Almost Killed My Pastor by yejoj92267: 9:36pm On Dec 22, 2021
Covid is real but it isn't fatal in Africa like it is in Europe and America

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi: COVID-19 Is Real, It Almost Killed My Pastor by Tototoosweet: 9:36pm On Dec 22, 2021
God bless you my Brother
After all this years na now e wan talk
Folabifreeman:
Almost....

Nearly doesn't kill a bird

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kumuyi: COVID-19 Is Real, It Almost Killed My Pastor by ipobarethieves: 9:36pm On Dec 22, 2021
sad pa Nnamdi Righteousness2 sad! Shey u don take Covid vaccine shot abi nah Holy water/anointing oil u drink sad lipsrsealed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kumuyi: COVID-19 Is Real, It Almost Killed My Pastor by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:37pm On Dec 22, 2021
COVID-19 is real mehn!
He who No know No go know

You gerrit?
If u don't gerrit,
Forget aboourrit!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kumuyi: COVID-19 Is Real, It Almost Killed My Pastor by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:38pm On Dec 22, 2021
Tototoosweet:
God bless you my Brother
After all this years na now e wan talk
How many years COVID-19 don dey?

Abi u tink say na Ebola we dey talk about here?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kumuyi: COVID-19 Is Real, It Almost Killed My Pastor by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:38pm On Dec 22, 2021
According to him (the ailing pastor), he had said his last prayers because, in that isolation, he had seen other people dying,” Mr Kumuyi said, adding that he also prayed for a family who contracted the COVID-19 virus, but after the prayer, the family was healed.

“In America, we have a family, the child went to school, got COVID-19.

“The father, the mother, the three children making six of them, they all had COVID-19.

“I prayed for them and by the grace of God, everything was fine,” Kumuyi said as reported by Channels TV.
Somebody Shout HALLELUYAH.
This can only be God.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kumuyi: COVID-19 Is Real, It Almost Killed My Pastor by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 22, 2021
Noo kidding!
Flu or covid 19?
Re: Kumuyi: COVID-19 Is Real, It Almost Killed My Pastor by juman(m): 9:39pm On Dec 22, 2021
African countries need to be producing corona vaccines.
Thats the best way to go.
Re: Kumuyi: COVID-19 Is Real, It Almost Killed My Pastor by atheistandproud(m): 9:39pm On Dec 22, 2021
Lies

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God / Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians / Confessing Sins To A Priest , Right Or Wrong ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.