Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Who Else Heard About The Thunderous Bang In Akure? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Who Else Heard About The Thunderous Bang In Akure? (2689 Views)

Have You Heard About The Alien Stone Found In Sierra Leone, West Africa? / Hear Concorde's Thunderous Sonic Boom When It Flies Faster Than Speed Of Sound / Cows At Akure Airport Prevent Air Peace From Landing. Fayose, FFK React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Heard About The Thunderous Bang In Akure? by Kessythegeek(m): 2:47am On Mar 28, 2020
At about 1am nigerian time — I got alerted by a friend of a very loud bang that sounded in akure. It gave alot of people chills and made them jump out of their beds. Some people claimed it was an asteroid other claimed it was just a mere thunder. A guy on twitter even claimed it brought down his ceiling...

Did you hear anything?

Mynd44

Re: Who Else Heard About The Thunderous Bang In Akure? by libertyfather(m): 2:55am On Mar 28, 2020
Do not fear..prepare for the end, anything happens anything goes

1 Like

Re: Who Else Heard About The Thunderous Bang In Akure? by Kessythegeek(m): 2:56am On Mar 28, 2020
libertyfather:
Do not fear..prepare for the end, anything happens anything goes
lol I am not man....
Re: Who Else Heard About The Thunderous Bang In Akure? by edo3(m): 3:01am On Mar 28, 2020
Its about time,, get prepared...

1 Like

Re: Who Else Heard About The Thunderous Bang In Akure? by Kessythegeek(m): 3:05am On Mar 28, 2020
edo3:
Its about time,, get prepared...
about time for what
Re: Who Else Heard About The Thunderous Bang In Akure? by Picadelly(m): 3:09am On Mar 28, 2020
Wat area in akure are you?
Re: Who Else Heard About The Thunderous Bang In Akure? by edo3(m): 3:09am On Mar 28, 2020
Kessythegeek:
about time for what
Do u need to be told? End time is near bro..

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Heard About The Thunderous Bang In Akure? by Kessythegeek(m): 3:13am On Mar 28, 2020
Picadelly:
Wat area in akure are you?
I am not in akure....my friend told me about it. ..and Akure is currently trending as #1 on twitter
Re: Who Else Heard About The Thunderous Bang In Akure? by Picadelly(m): 3:23am On Mar 28, 2020
Okay..tnx for ur response.
Kessythegeek:
I am not in akure....my friend told me about it. ..and Akure is currently trending as #1 on twitter
Re: Who Else Heard About The Thunderous Bang In Akure? by Jumlek2411: 3:46am On Mar 28, 2020
God please save this country in Jesus mighty name Amen.
Re: Who Else Heard About The Thunderous Bang In Akure? by Nobody: 4:19am On Mar 28, 2020
By 7/8 am we'll get clearer info
Re: Who Else Heard About The Thunderous Bang In Akure? by Makschinchin: 5:11am On Mar 28, 2020
DominusPrime:
By morning we'll get clearer info

Na afternoon you dey so??

1 Like

Re: Who Else Heard About The Thunderous Bang In Akure? by Nobody: 5:18am On Mar 28, 2020
Makschinchin:

Na afternoon you dey so??
Lol...modified
Re: Who Else Heard About The Thunderous Bang In Akure? by adigun98(m): 5:31am On Mar 28, 2020
He don happen be that o
Re: Who Else Heard About The Thunderous Bang In Akure? by ignis: 6:11am On Mar 28, 2020
The end is near.
Re: Who Else Heard About The Thunderous Bang In Akure? by dingbang(m): 6:53am On Mar 28, 2020
We have poor reporting system in nigeria. Imagine a loud bang happened over the night and no info about it yet from journalists up till now.

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Heard About The Thunderous Bang In Akure? by ashawopikin(m): 7:20am On Mar 28, 2020
Shebi scientist for nasa do say astroied dey come earth
Re: Who Else Heard About The Thunderous Bang In Akure? by Mostcharming(m): 7:20am On Mar 28, 2020
I was awake at the moment, it wasn't just sound my entire room was shaking.. who else knows what really happened?? Get in here please.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Heard About The Thunderous Bang In Akure? by Nukilia: 7:55am On Mar 28, 2020
Fulani squad terrorizing Afonja land grin
Re: Who Else Heard About The Thunderous Bang In Akure? by Chukwurah003: 7:57am On Mar 28, 2020
Nukilia:
Fulani squad terrorizing Afonja land grin

You will never have sense

4 Likes

Re: Who Else Heard About The Thunderous Bang In Akure? by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 28, 2020
edo3:
Do u need to be told? End time is near bro..
Oh shut it.
I guess you also believe that you will grow wings and fly into paradise while nonbelievers will be thrown into hellfire.
Wake up and smell the roses by yourself before covid 19 forces you to.
Re: Who Else Heard About The Thunderous Bang In Akure? by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 28, 2020
Chai, rapture has happened.
Re: Who Else Heard About The Thunderous Bang In Akure? by Opiletool(m): 8:37am On Mar 28, 2020
Rapture Batch A Stream 1.

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Heard About The Thunderous Bang In Akure? by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 28, 2020
if you head to that sight you may find you some gold or diamond shards,may be too late if you go now,it's a disaster but I read it comes with it's blessings,i wish I was in sure that night.
Re: Who Else Heard About The Thunderous Bang In Akure? by 9japride(m): 9:33am On Mar 28, 2020
dingbang:
We have poor reporting system in nigeria. Imagine a loud bang happened over the night and no info about it yet from journalists up till now.
[color=#006600][/color]

It's very bad. But if it's to spread propaganda people are fast in that one. Uptil now I don't really know what happened.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Heard About The Thunderous Bang In Akure? by dingbang(m): 9:53am On Mar 28, 2020
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

It's very bad. But if it's to spread propaganda people are fast in that one. Uptil now I don't really know what happened.
I swear it's very annoying. And embarassing that we have to wait for CNN to tell us the actual incident and what caused it.
Re: Who Else Heard About The Thunderous Bang In Akure? by All4good: 11:03am On Mar 28, 2020
Here is the update about the Akure incident from a Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/206944989460314/posts/1511352699019530/
Re: Who Else Heard About The Thunderous Bang In Akure? by 9japride(m): 11:47am On Mar 28, 2020
dingbang:
I swear it's very annoying. And embarassing that we have to wait for CNN to tell us the actual incident and what caused it.
[color=#006600][/color]

So bad, every sector in Nigeria needs total restructuring.
Re: Who Else Heard About The Thunderous Bang In Akure? by Makschinchin: 8:38pm On Mar 28, 2020
DominusPrime:

Lol...modified

cool

(1) (Reply)

Help - Nigerian Visa Expired Due To Airline Issue. What Now? / Canada Study Visa 2013 / Sahara - Senegal Travel From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.