Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,861 members, 7,855,536 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 01:59 AM

5 Partners And 2 Work From Home Part-time Workers Needed - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 5 Partners And 2 Work From Home Part-time Workers Needed (316 Views)

Part Time Workers Needed For Secondary School Students. / Should I Quit My Part-Time Job? / Julius Berger Rumored To Have Sacked 400 Workers, Shutdown Work On Lagos-Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Partners And 2 Work From Home Part-time Workers Needed by digitalhauzecom: 5:31am On Mar 28, 2020
I am chris and i am the marketing manager of Digitalhauze Enterprises.We are currently in need of 5 partners to be actively involved in our business activities.A brief intro about the company
The Company Was formed by a group of 5 Nigerian Digital Entrepreneurs who have worked in various digital agencies abroad. The idea of digitalhauze is to provide a platform to market talents in the content and digital industry. Africans generally are creative but what they lacked is the platform to expose their creativity which is why this company is formed as a platform for young digipreneurs to grow and market their skills. We are aggressive and have invested millions of naira in this project and our target is to reach the billion naira mark and be quoted in the NSE market in 2022.We are stable and our foundation is built on a very solid financial rock. Our partners and support system is solid as we expect aggressive growth and a consistent rise in financial returns yearly. The founders of this company are established creative minds who believe in empowering youths through creativity.
PARTNERS must be social media complaint,must be educated and can organize seminars .Also should be willing to travel when the need arises.All approved partners own 30 percent share of every profits generated form the company.This is highly competitive and as such only qualified partners should contact me.
Same standard also applies to work from home agents.This is a monthly paid flexible work,Kindly visit the website at digitalhauze.com .go thru the website to ensure you understand the scope of our works,then use the contact us page.Remember to tell us a little info about yourself.Until then,,stay safe from COVID-19 and go along with social isolation as we try to CREATE a better Nigeria where staffs can work conveniently from their home
Re: 5 Partners And 2 Work From Home Part-time Workers Needed by Leonyluiz(m): 6:45am On Mar 28, 2020
digitalhauzecom:
I am chris and i am the marketing manager of Digitalhauze Enterprises.We are currently in need of 5 partners to be actively involved in our business activities.A brief intro about the company
The Company Was formed by a group of 5 Nigerian Digital Entrepreneurs who have worked in various digital agencies abroad. The idea of digitalhauze is to provide a platform to market talents in the content and digital industry. Africans generally are creative but what they lacked is the platform to expose their creativity which is why this company is formed as a platform for young digipreneurs to grow and market their skills. We are aggressive and have invested millions of naira in this project and our target is to reach the billion naira mark and be quoted in the NSE market in 2022.We are stable and our foundation is built on a very solid financial rock. Our partners and support system is solid as we expect aggressive growth and a consistent rise in financial returns yearly. The founders of this company are established creative minds who believe in empowering youths through creativity.
PARTNERS must be social media complaint,must be educated and can organize seminars .Also should be willing to travel when the need arises.All approved partners own 30 percent share of every profits generated form the company.This is highly competitive and as such only qualified partners should contact me.
Same standard also applies to work from home agents.This is a monthly paid flexible work,Kindly visit the website at digitalhauze.com .go thru the website to ensure you understand the scope of our works,then use the contact us page.Remember to tell us a little info about yourself.Until then,,stay safe from COVID-19 and go along with social isolation as we try to CREATE a better Nigeria where staffs can work conveniently from their home

Hello, I am a software engineer. I am not sure how i can be of use to your company but i am very interested.

My number 07082797752

(1) (Reply)

Employment Opputunities: Training And Immediate Employment / Join Our Tech / Web Design Class - Learn From Home From Our Virtual Class / After Learning These Skills You Will Start Employing People To Work For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.