Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,017 members, 7,841,869 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Imam Of Peace Is A Fraud And Hailers Are Idiots - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imam Of Peace Is A Fraud And Hailers Are Idiots (1415 Views)

Where Are The Zombie Hailers and Jonathan Blamers? / Statistics: Stupidity Of Imam Of Peace Of Iran And Nigeria Hailers / Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imam Of Peace Is A Fraud And Hailers Are Idiots by Mahsums: 10:16am On Mar 28, 2020
New ipob lord

Re: Imam Of Peace Is A Fraud And Hailers Are Idiots by dangermouse(m): 12:57pm On Mar 28, 2020
KahlDrogo:
Ok Emeka. cheesy
u will be suprised if u were to know my identity.
Re: Imam Of Peace Is A Fraud And Hailers Are Idiots by dangermouse(m): 1:03pm On Mar 28, 2020
Mahsums:
New ipob lord
i get angry whenever u people allude only ibo's as those against the ills of this government. We from the middle belt have a voice too and so do other well meaning nigerians!
Re: Imam Of Peace Is A Fraud And Hailers Are Idiots by KahlDrogo(m): 1:56pm On Mar 28, 2020
dangermouse:
u will be suprised if u were to know my identity.
Muslims are all over ibo land now. Nothing can surprise me about that. Except you tell me you are the son of Ayatollah. grin
Re: Imam Of Peace Is A Fraud And Hailers Are Idiots by OsewaBoy: 5:33am On Apr 01, 2020
[s]
KahlDrogo:
I am glad you also noticed how that slap44 guy attacks Ibo Christians, especially Catholics, whenever they comment on issues. He is doing this here because the op is an Igbo christian. grin
[/s]
Re: Imam Of Peace Is A Fraud And Hailers Are Idiots by OsewaBoy: 5:33am On Apr 01, 2020
[s]
KahlDrogo:
Nonsense only to Shiite Ibos. cheesy
[/s]
Re: Imam Of Peace Is A Fraud And Hailers Are Idiots by OsewaBoy: 6:19am On Apr 01, 2020
[s]
KahlDrogo:
Muslims are all over ibo land now. Nothing can surprise me about that. Except you tell me you are the son of Ayatollah. grin
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Baba Gana Kingine as COS will be Worst Than Abah Kyari / PUZZLE: Buhari’s Draft Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast — But Who Did It? / Hushpuppi Should Have Become A Nigerian Politician To Escape Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.