Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:09 AM

Akure Explosion Caused By A Bomb - The Nation Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akure Explosion Caused By A Bomb - The Nation Nigeria (1537 Views)

Why Many Genuinely Thought Catholic Church Massacre Was A Bomb Explosion: FIJ / El-Rufai: We Should Carpet-Bomb The Forests And Replant The Trees After / There Is A Plan To Bomb The INEC Headquarters In Abuja- Timi Frank Alleges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akure Explosion Caused By A Bomb - The Nation Nigeria by Chatflick(m): 9:58am On Mar 28, 2020
Over 50 houses, including a church, have been destroyed by a bomb that exploded at about 12midnight at Eleyewo in Akure North local government.

The bomb was said to being conveyed by a lorry.

Security operatives have condoned off the area.

It was gathered that the vehicle conveying the bomb developed fault.

The vehicle was said to be coming from the Akure end to Owo.

Witnesses said fire started and four men were seen running away from the truck.

The four were said to have told policemen on the highway not to go near the vehicle on fire and few minutes later, the bomb exploded.

Source : https://thenationonlineng.net/50-houses-destroyed-in-ondo-bomb-explosion/

Re: Akure Explosion Caused By A Bomb - The Nation Nigeria by ozoebuka1(m): 9:59am On Mar 28, 2020
Ok even the truck disappeared after the explosion... This bomb deserves a national honor, even USA hasn't been able to produce such a magnificent bomb undecided

5 Likes

Re: Akure Explosion Caused By A Bomb - The Nation Nigeria by godkiller(m): 9:59am On Mar 28, 2020
My God!

Why are we doing these to ourselves? cry

IF you cannot be water to help people's crops sprout, then do not be a pest destroying their crops.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Akure Explosion Caused By A Bomb - The Nation Nigeria by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 28, 2020
Bomb For akure. E don happen Boko boys are here
Re: Akure Explosion Caused By A Bomb - The Nation Nigeria by Duru9(m): 10:00am On Mar 28, 2020
Where is the truck

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Explosion Caused By A Bomb - The Nation Nigeria by Glorymax: 10:00am On Mar 28, 2020
This story is not complete. Please let's have the full details.

4 Likes

Re: Akure Explosion Caused By A Bomb - The Nation Nigeria by Enoch07: 10:01am On Mar 28, 2020
who was conveying the bomb? Nigeria army or Boko boys? because am not understanding

3 Likes

Re: Akure Explosion Caused By A Bomb - The Nation Nigeria by nrexzy: 10:02am On Mar 28, 2020
Wey d truck abeg?
Why everything for Nigeria different?

People wey survive plane crash, people sickness no dey worry, people god dey call for phone, people wey bomb go blast from truck no debris, people wey dia president ......complete am
Re: Akure Explosion Caused By A Bomb - The Nation Nigeria by Racoon(m): 10:02am On Mar 28, 2020
shocked Abule Ado explosion ? bomb.Akure bomb again Coronavirus pandemic is raging on.Jah save us.
Re: Akure Explosion Caused By A Bomb - The Nation Nigeria by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:04am On Mar 28, 2020
Some people on twitter were saying its an asteroid, fake rumors , what are they using bomb for?
Is it for the military?
Who are the four men transporting the virus and for what purpose?
Nigeria problem get bowlegs I swear
Re: Akure Explosion Caused By A Bomb - The Nation Nigeria by 989900: 10:04am On Mar 28, 2020
This is a developing story that needs better expert assessment.
Re: Akure Explosion Caused By A Bomb - The Nation Nigeria by Figger(m): 10:07am On Mar 28, 2020
Eku corona
Re: Akure Explosion Caused By A Bomb - The Nation Nigeria by donbachi(m): 10:15am On Mar 28, 2020
godkiller:
My God!

Why are we doing these to ourselves? cry

IF you cannot be water to help people's crops sprout, then do not be a pest destroying their crops.

God bless Nigeria.
our politicians are weevils and beetles...and it high time we spray dem pesticides.
Re: Akure Explosion Caused By A Bomb - The Nation Nigeria by Homeboiy: 10:26am On Mar 28, 2020
Stories
Re: Akure Explosion Caused By A Bomb - The Nation Nigeria by GamalNasser: 10:39am On Mar 28, 2020
I have been vindicated once again as I was spot-on to suggest both Abule and this info had all the signatures of a truck bomb , many argued with me on the other thread but I stood my ground because I had studied the blast signature and I knew only a huge explosive could distort environmental pneumatics like that and cause blow outs of roofs in that pattern ... When I saw this Ondo crater this morning I first rushed to the NASA sentry site to see if there was a recorded meteor impact and there was non ans immediately I saw the pattern of roof blow out pictures I zeroed in on a explosive and immediately I saw that the epicenter of the blast was in the middle of a high way I knew it was a truck bomb .

Those of you that argued with me on the other thread how do you feel now ...

Re: Akure Explosion Caused By A Bomb - The Nation Nigeria by GamalNasser: 10:46am On Mar 28, 2020
Duru9:
Where is the truck

It's it's axle is buried in the crater
Re: Akure Explosion Caused By A Bomb - The Nation Nigeria by Supan(m): 10:48am On Mar 28, 2020
Hmm
Re: Akure Explosion Caused By A Bomb - The Nation Nigeria by Toosure70: 10:51am On Mar 28, 2020
#SOUTHWAKEUP#
Re: Akure Explosion Caused By A Bomb - The Nation Nigeria by Niggmatic: 10:52am On Mar 28, 2020
ozoebuka1:
Ok even the truck disappeared after the explosion... This bomb deserves a national honor, even USA hasn't been able to produce such a magnificent bomb undecided

Thank you
Re: Akure Explosion Caused By A Bomb - The Nation Nigeria by GamalNasser: 10:54am On Mar 28, 2020
ozoebuka1:

Are you guys this dumb or just pretending to be

See pictures of other confirmed truck bomb explosion and tell me if u see a whole truck there

Re: Akure Explosion Caused By A Bomb - The Nation Nigeria by Optional09: 10:55am On Mar 28, 2020
ok
Re: Akure Explosion Caused By A Bomb - The Nation Nigeria by Supan(m): 10:56am On Mar 28, 2020
Duru9:
Where is the truck

Or rather where are the Cows?

Some cowards were even arguing it was asteroid or meteor. Steroid ko mortar ni

Ostrich don't remove ur head from the sand.

2 Likes

Re: Akure Explosion Caused By A Bomb - The Nation Nigeria by GamalNasser: 10:57am On Mar 28, 2020
Niggmatic:

Thank you

Even the governor has confirmed it but you still want to live in denial
Re: Akure Explosion Caused By A Bomb - The Nation Nigeria by Niggmatic: 11:10am On Mar 28, 2020
GamalNasser:

Even the governor has confirmed it but you still want to live in denial

It can be bomb no doubt but why are they saying it is truck bomb when there's no atom of truck debris after explosion. You sef think am naa

1 Like

Re: Akure Explosion Caused By A Bomb - The Nation Nigeria by lastempero: 11:16am On Mar 28, 2020
Bomb kwa
Re: Akure Explosion Caused By A Bomb - The Nation Nigeria by GamalNasser: 11:18am On Mar 28, 2020
Niggmatic:

It can be bomb no doubt but why are they saying it is truck bomb when there's no atom of truck debris after explosion. You sef think am naa

It was truck conveying explosives according to the governor and in reality that's still a truck bomb
Re: Akure Explosion Caused By A Bomb - The Nation Nigeria by Niggmatic: 11:38am On Mar 28, 2020
GamalNasser:

It was truck conveying explosives according to the governor and in reality that's still a truck bomb

Ok. Why are we not seeing the truck debris? That my only arguement
Re: Akure Explosion Caused By A Bomb - The Nation Nigeria by GamalNasser: 11:45am On Mar 28, 2020
Niggmatic:

Ok. Why are we not seeing the truck debris? That my only arguement

This is the picture of a truck bomb explosion in Kabul shebi you can see there is no truck too

Re: Akure Explosion Caused By A Bomb - The Nation Nigeria by Niggmatic: 12:10pm On Mar 28, 2020
GamalNasser:

This is the picture of a truck bomb explosion in Kabul shebi you can see there is no truck too

Wow. That's scary

(1) (Reply)

Obaseki Should Not Seek Reelection By My Opinion. / Yeroba Muslim Silence And The Core Arrewa North Domination / Future Of Nigeria: Yoruba, Igbo Leaders Back North’s Call For Referendum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.