Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,645 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

My Brother Failed Nysc Verification Exam. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Brother Failed Nysc Verification Exam. (5037 Views)

Indebted: Why Is My Brother's WAEC Result Showing This? / JAMB: How A Lost Sim Has Put My Brother In Jeopardy / See Copies Of The Primary Four Exam Failed By Thousands Of Teachers In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

My Brother Failed Nysc Verification Exam. by Chinedu1994(m): 10:13am On Mar 28, 2020
I need help please. My brother studied at ESCAE UNIVERSITY BENIN REPUBLIC. He came back for NYSC, but they asked him to sit for a Verification exam which he failed woefully.
Is this the standard protocol for students who studied in other foreign universities?

Re: My Brother Failed Nysc Verification Exam. by Jay5mie: 10:15am On Mar 28, 2020
Chinedu1994:
I need help please. My brother studied at ESCAE UNIVERSITY BENIN REPUBLIC. He came back for NYSC, but they asked him to sit for a Verification exam which he failed woefully.
Is this the standard protocol for students who studied in other foreign universities?

What do you mean by failed woefully

Ask your brother if he went to school.

P.S- I'm sure he is from the north...

17 Likes

Re: My Brother Failed Nysc Verification Exam. by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 28, 2020
How person go fail nysc exam Na play he go play for university. Nawa o

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Failed Nysc Verification Exam. by Enoch07: 10:16am On Mar 28, 2020
laugh wan kee me here jare!!! ur bro fail ordinary verification exam woefully, thank the gods him no school for here, him for no graduate at all

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Failed Nysc Verification Exam. by bigiyaro(m): 10:26am On Mar 28, 2020
maybe he attended a road side university in Benin

Re: My Brother Failed Nysc Verification Exam. by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 28, 2020
Chinedu1994:
as in I don't understand! How do someone fail nysc verification exam?

Re: My Brother Failed Nysc Verification Exam. by nrexzy: 10:28am On Mar 28, 2020
Report ur brother to EFCC him don scam Una collect school fees

Re: My Brother Failed Nysc Verification Exam. by emeijeh(m): 10:36am On Mar 28, 2020
Enoch07:
laugh wan kee me here jare!!! ur bro fail ordinary verification exam woefully, thank the gods him no school for here, him for no graduate at all
No laff o.
Some of our graduates no be am at all.
If dem sit for the exam en?
You go hail .
Re: My Brother Failed Nysc Verification Exam. by Yustash001(m): 10:46am On Mar 28, 2020
So foreign students write NYSC verification exam?..I'm hearing this for the first time

18 Likes

Re: My Brother Failed Nysc Verification Exam. by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 28, 2020
Jay5mie:

Ask your brother if he went to school
This got me laughing...its really surprising how he failed woefully as op put it

Re: My Brother Failed Nysc Verification Exam. by Goldeno(m): 12:10pm On Mar 28, 2020
Jay5mie:

Ask your brother if he went to school
grin cheesy cheesy

Re: My Brother Failed Nysc Verification Exam. by Uyi168: 12:13pm On Mar 28, 2020
Chinedu1994:
Your brother nor go school...
And don't call a university in BENIN foreign...
Re: My Brother Failed Nysc Verification Exam. by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 12:15pm On Mar 28, 2020
Once I see Benin Republic and NYSC in the same post.... I just dey laugh

Re: My Brother Failed Nysc Verification Exam. by CAPSLOCKED: 12:32pm On Mar 28, 2020
Uyi168:
... Your brother nor go school... And don't call a university in BENIN foreign...
S'il vous plaît? cheesy

Re: My Brother Failed Nysc Verification Exam. by Edopesin: 12:41pm On Mar 28, 2020
cheesy cheesy

Your bro don chop 4 years school fees
Re: My Brother Failed Nysc Verification Exam. by forghon: 12:46pm On Mar 28, 2020
That uni no be foreign oo, do not term any Benin republic University foreign pls. Thank God they are not studying medicine
Re: My Brother Failed Nysc Verification Exam. by Uyi168: 12:55pm On Mar 28, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

S'il vous plaît? cheesy
Sont Tu n’es pas surpris
Re: My Brother Failed Nysc Verification Exam. by zotorux(m): 1:41pm On Mar 28, 2020
Chinedu1994:
To begin with, when did NYSC start verification exams for foreign students tho?

Re: My Brother Failed Nysc Verification Exam. by FastestGirl: 1:50pm On Mar 28, 2020
All those universities with nothing to offer, He should try again...

Re: My Brother Failed Nysc Verification Exam. by fk002: 2:01pm On Mar 28, 2020
Jay5mie:

You lack that whitish substance they called "Brain"

Check the OP's moniker and edit your comment.
Re: My Brother Failed Nysc Verification Exam. by Goiutetyu: 2:20pm On Mar 28, 2020
Re: My Brother Failed Nysc Verification Exam. by johnpablo541(m): 2:29pm On Mar 28, 2020
zotorux:

To begin with, when did NYSC start verification exams for foreign students tho?

It started last year. Some graduates from African Universities knew nothing about their course of study and could not even make a correct sentence in English language.

The three suspects – Nasiru Yau, Shehu Mukhtar and Illiyasu Usman – claimed to have finished from the Isfop University of Cotonou in the Republic of Benin and brandished certificates from the institution. However, investigations would later reveal that the certificates were fake.

“Yau claimed to have finished from Mass Communication Department; Muktar, Computer Science and Usman from Sociology Department. They all claimed to have graduated from Istop University, Cotonou in the Benin Republic. But it was discovered that none of them could neither write nor say anything logical about their certificates or courses of study,” an NYSC top officer disclosed.

They were thereafter arrested and handed over to the police for prosecution.

While the trial of the women in Imo State was going on, two of the three suspects in Taraba were jailed three years over the fake credentials.

“All the fake graduates arrested during the NYSC camp are undergoing prosecution. The ones that we secured their jail terms are in Taraba. The court jailed two of them while one was discharged and acquitted. We are further trying to investigate that person.

Read the whole story using the link below
https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/rising-fake-certificates-racketeering-desperation-for-service-undermine-nysc-scheme/%3famp=1

Re: My Brother Failed Nysc Verification Exam. by sonofanarchy(m): 2:40pm On Mar 28, 2020
it's either your brother was busy supporting Tasha during bbn and forgot to read or he's a blank fool who wasted 4years. you should exchange him for hand sanitizer

Re: My Brother Failed Nysc Verification Exam. by frankosivue(m): 3:04pm On Mar 28, 2020
Jay5mie:

Why are you so sure he's from the North?

Re: My Brother Failed Nysc Verification Exam. by zotorux(m): 3:07pm On Mar 28, 2020
Wow!!
Wow!!
Thank you
johnpablo541:

It started last year. Some graduates from African Universities knew nothing about their course of study and could not even make a correct sentence in English language.

The three suspects – Nasiru Yau, Shehu Mukhtar and Illiyasu Usman – claimed to have finished from the Isfop University of Cotonou in the Republic of Benin and brandished certificates from the institution. However, investigations would later reveal that the certificates were fake.

“Yau claimed to have finished from Mass Communication Department; Muktar, Computer Science and Usman from Sociology Department. They all claimed to have graduated from Istop University, Cotonou in the Benin Republic. But it was discovered that none of them could neither write nor say anything logical about their certificates or courses of study,” an NYSC top officer disclosed.

They were thereafter arrested and handed over to the police for prosecution.

While the trial of the women in Imo State was going on, two of the three suspects in Taraba were jailed three years over the fake credentials.

“All the fake graduates arrested during the NYSC camp are undergoing prosecution. The ones that we secured their jail terms are in Taraba. The court jailed two of them while one was discharged and acquitted. We are further trying to investigate that person.

Read the whole story using the link below
https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/rising-fake-certificates-racketeering-desperation-for-service-undermine-nysc-scheme/%3famp=1

Re: My Brother Failed Nysc Verification Exam. by ignis: 4:47pm On Mar 28, 2020
You should be ashamed of your brother at this moment.
Re: My Brother Failed Nysc Verification Exam. by Ay04z(m): 5:14pm On Mar 28, 2020
So no better university for Benin republic
Re: My Brother Failed Nysc Verification Exam. by hakeemhakeem(m): 7:10pm On Mar 28, 2020
Uyi168:
Your brother nor go school...
And don't call a university in BENIN foreign...

Is it local?don't go and fail like op brother who knew maybe it was kind of question op brother failed to answer correctly

Re: My Brother Failed Nysc Verification Exam. by Uyi168: 7:11pm On Mar 28, 2020
hakeemhakeem:

Is it local?don't go and fail like op brother who knew maybe it was kind of question op brother failed to answer correctly
See this one..

Re: My Brother Failed Nysc Verification Exam. by spartan117(m): 7:49pm On Mar 28, 2020
hakeemhakeem:

Lol grin
Re: My Brother Failed Nysc Verification Exam. by domido(m): 7:57pm On Mar 28, 2020
sonofanarchy:
it's either your brother was busy supporting Tasha during bbn and forgot to read or he's a blank fool who wasted 4years. you should exchange him for hand sanitizer

You're wicked
You're very wicked
In fact you're the wicked people call wicked grin grin
How will you exchange someone for sanitizer cheesy cheesy
Bbrroooooss

Icsa Exam Questions Please / SSANU Set To Embark On An Indefinite Strike / Nairaland Interschool Debate Quarter Finals Best Debaters Essay