Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,267 members, 7,839,348 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

I Have Decided To Renounce My Citizenship - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Decided To Renounce My Citizenship (899 Views)

I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu / I Disown Nigeria And Denounce My Citizenship / Apc’s Claim On My Citizenship Idiotic –atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Decided To Renounce My Citizenship by Goddys(m): 1:55pm On Mar 28, 2020
I have decided to be stateless than continue being a citizen of this miserable country where the leadership are nothing but clueless, stupid and insensitive.

I have already started tidying up my application that I will submit after this crisis is over.

The last time I applied, they rejected my application of renunciation. I will challenge them in court this time around if they should try it again.

I'd rather be an alien here than a citizen.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Renounce My Citizenship by CrudeSon: 1:56pm On Mar 28, 2020
We don't care!!!Naija is a lovely fun place,every country has its own!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Decided To Renounce My Citizenship by AroOkigbo(m): 1:57pm On Mar 28, 2020
No serious individual is happy with pa buubuu but we don't have any other country to call our own for now.
Let's hope we get it right in 2023.
Re: I Have Decided To Renounce My Citizenship by bigiyaro(m): 2:03pm On Mar 28, 2020
hehehehe!!! you can jump into the ocean for all anybody cares. in naija na only your mama care for you o.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Renounce My Citizenship by Oluwasaeon(m): 2:05pm On Mar 28, 2020
Do it bro
Re: I Have Decided To Renounce My Citizenship by bmdmixer: 2:08pm On Mar 28, 2020
bigiyaro:
hehehehe!!! you can jump into the ocean for all anybody cares. in naija na only your mama care for you o.
we care

2 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Renounce My Citizenship by bigiyaro(m): 2:09pm On Mar 28, 2020
bmdmixer:
we care
audio care
Re: I Have Decided To Renounce My Citizenship by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 28, 2020
I care

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Renounce My Citizenship by theenchanter: 2:11pm On Mar 28, 2020
U dont need d authourization of NLders to renounce ur citizenship. Thats ur own cup of palm-wine.

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Renounce My Citizenship by DennisEche(m): 2:13pm On Mar 28, 2020
Plz op , what are the process? Because the dullard is making this place a useless place to be
Re: I Have Decided To Renounce My Citizenship by idealogical: 2:16pm On Mar 28, 2020
Who cares?
Re: I Have Decided To Renounce My Citizenship by AgentNairaland(f): 2:19pm On Mar 28, 2020
Goddys You're Among Those That Voted For APC Despite Warning You, So Bros Enjoy It En No Where To Go La Die Hard

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Renounce My Citizenship by bmdmixer: 2:19pm On Mar 28, 2020
bigiyaro:
audio care
video care bro

FIBADI BY RISKID X ICEKID
BMD MIX
ENJOY MY LASTEST PRODUCTION, A BANGING SONG YOU GONNA LOVE IT

http://www.soundlala.com/track_audio.php?id=1429
Re: I Have Decided To Renounce My Citizenship by chozzy: 2:21pm On Mar 28, 2020
Nigeria is disgusting
Re: I Have Decided To Renounce My Citizenship by kemmylove101: 3:33pm On Mar 28, 2020
I can feel your pain brother. But why cant you just try to relocate to small eu country and then youcan forget totally about that country once and for all
Goddys:
I have decided to be stateless than continue being a citizen of this miserable country where the leadership are nothing but clueless, stupid and insensitive.

I have already started tidying up my application that I will submit after this crisis is over.

The last time I applied, they rejected my application of renunciation. I will challenge them in court this time around if they should try it again.

I'd rather be an alien here than a citizen.

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Renounce My Citizenship by allthingsgood: 3:37pm On Mar 28, 2020
The less of your type we have, the better for naija. Byeeee

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Renounce My Citizenship by allthingsgood: 3:38pm On Mar 28, 2020
AgentNairaland:
Goddys You're Among Those That Voted For APC Despite Warning You, So Bros Enjoy It En No Where To Go La Die Hard

How did u know. Did u follow into polling booth? Awon perpetual lieing wailers
Re: I Have Decided To Renounce My Citizenship by AgentNairaland(f): 3:41pm On Mar 28, 2020
allthingsgood:

How did u know. Did u follow into polling booth? Awon perpetual lieing wailers

Kikikikikikiki Afonja I sighted you, relax Tinubu is coming 2023 is a goal

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ikenga Ugochinyere, CUPP Spokeperson Arrested / Wife Of Bauchi State Governor Empowered Women With 10bags Of Pure Water / Is It Derogatory To Call Igbo People Ipob?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.