Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,417 members, 7,853,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:42 AM

FACT CHECK! Video Of President BUHARI At The Presidential House WAILERS STOP NOW - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FACT CHECK! Video Of President BUHARI At The Presidential House WAILERS STOP NOW (1075 Views)

Olisa Agbakoba: This Madness Of Chicago State University Must Stop Now! / Adesina: The Last Wailing Wailer Dies! Nigeria’s Wailing Wailers Stop Grumbling / Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

FACT CHECK! Video Of President BUHARI At The Presidential House WAILERS STOP NOW by latestsportsnew: 2:41pm On Mar 28, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoY_YSe2hM8

VIDEO: Minister of Health Dr. Osagie Ehanire and Director General NCDC, Chikwe Ihekweazu were at the State House (The Residence) this afternoon to brief President Muhammadu Buhari on Nigeria’s #COVID19 Situation.
Re: FACT CHECK! Video Of President BUHARI At The Presidential House WAILERS STOP NOW by IceLip: 2:42pm On Mar 28, 2020
and ?
Re: FACT CHECK! Video Of President BUHARI At The Presidential House WAILERS STOP NOW by latestsportsnew: 2:43pm On Mar 28, 2020
BUHARI IS ALIVE AND IN NIGERIA
IceLip:
and ?
Re: FACT CHECK! Video Of President BUHARI At The Presidential House WAILERS STOP NOW by AroleOduduwa2: 2:44pm On Mar 28, 2020
Don't you have anything better to do with your life, unless you are getting paid to do this, I don't see any logical justification for you to support this failed administration

1 Like

Re: FACT CHECK! Video Of President BUHARI At The Presidential House WAILERS STOP NOW by chiefolododo(m): 2:45pm On Mar 28, 2020
Date ?
Re: FACT CHECK! Video Of President BUHARI At The Presidential House WAILERS STOP NOW by latestsportsnew: 2:46pm On Mar 28, 2020
I'M NOT JUSTIFYING ANYTHING, PEOPLE SHOULD BE CAREFUL WITH RUMOURS
AroleOduduwa2:
Don't you have anything better to do with your life, unless you are getting paid to do this, I don't see any logical justification for you to support this failed administration

1 Like

Re: FACT CHECK! Video Of President BUHARI At The Presidential House WAILERS STOP NOW by latestsportsnew: 2:46pm On Mar 28, 2020
TODAY
chiefolododo:
Date ?

1 Like

Re: FACT CHECK! Video Of President BUHARI At The Presidential House WAILERS STOP NOW by sinaj(f): 2:46pm On Mar 28, 2020
Old video Sir
Re: FACT CHECK! Video Of President BUHARI At The Presidential House WAILERS STOP NOW by lwise(m): 2:46pm On Mar 28, 2020
That doesn't change the fact that he's sumb
Re: FACT CHECK! Video Of President BUHARI At The Presidential House WAILERS STOP NOW by sinaj(f): 2:47pm On Mar 28, 2020
latestsportsnew:
TODAY
try harder
Re: FACT CHECK! Video Of President BUHARI At The Presidential House WAILERS STOP NOW by latestsportsnew: 2:47pm On Mar 28, 2020
LOL
lwise:
That doesn't change the fact that he's sumb
Re: FACT CHECK! Video Of President BUHARI At The Presidential House WAILERS STOP NOW by Chimezirim121: 2:50pm On Mar 28, 2020
WHAT SHOULD WE NOW DO?
Re: FACT CHECK! Video Of President BUHARI At The Presidential House WAILERS STOP NOW by Chimezirim121: 2:51pm On Mar 28, 2020
WHAT TYPE OF VIDEO IS THIS
Re: FACT CHECK! Video Of President BUHARI At The Presidential House WAILERS STOP NOW by delishpot: 2:53pm On Mar 28, 2020
Great, I guess he was commi g out to address the nation. Its all good we are waiting for that video too.
Re: FACT CHECK! Video Of President BUHARI At The Presidential House WAILERS STOP NOW by Chimezirim121: 2:53pm On Mar 28, 2020
EXACTLY WE ARE WAITING FOR THAT ONE TOO
delishpot:
Great, I guess he was commi g out to address the nation. Its all good we are waiting for that video too.
Re: FACT CHECK! Video Of President BUHARI At The Presidential House WAILERS STOP NOW by helinues: 2:54pm On Mar 28, 2020
Pepperish gang..

This video closed the case

Where is that useless and fake pastor claiming Buhari and Kyari are already in Cuba.

More gnashing of teeth for wailers this weekend .

1 Like

Re: FACT CHECK! Video Of President BUHARI At The Presidential House WAILERS STOP NOW by helinues: 2:55pm On Mar 28, 2020
AroleOduduwa2:

Chai see painment....

We understand say good news dey Purge you guys.. Go and get enough Flagyl for the weekend as pharmaceutical stores won't be open tomorrow cos more good news is loading

1 Like

Re: FACT CHECK! Video Of President BUHARI At The Presidential House WAILERS STOP NOW by Herdsmen: 2:55pm On Mar 28, 2020
I thought the Yoruba tribe of western Nigeria wants to swear in osibanjo? grin
Re: FACT CHECK! Video Of President BUHARI At The Presidential House WAILERS STOP NOW by helinues: 2:57pm On Mar 28, 2020
Herdsmen:
I thought the Yoruba tribe of western Nigeria wants to swear in osibanjo? grin

Another gold shifting naration. So Buhari is no longer in Cuba

2 Likes

Re: FACT CHECK! Video Of President BUHARI At The Presidential House WAILERS STOP NOW by Herdsmen: 2:57pm On Mar 28, 2020
Pls where’s Osibanjo grin

Yoruba people too much

Dem don Dey campaign for osibanjo

Sharp sharp

If only Buhari the read all abuses by Yoruba on his person na?

Anyway .. even Buhari knows them as Beri Beri

grin
Re: FACT CHECK! Video Of President BUHARI At The Presidential House WAILERS STOP NOW by Herdsmen: 2:59pm On Mar 28, 2020
helinues:

It’s all over nairaland

Yorubas people were abusing Buhari and wishing him dead

They’ve inaugurated committe for handover grin

Kanu is Buhari number 1 enemy.. it’s understandable

But

For Yoruba people wishing Buhari dead is a full act of Beri Beri

Haba

1 Like

Re: FACT CHECK! Video Of President BUHARI At The Presidential House WAILERS STOP NOW by Chimezirim121: 3:00pm On Mar 28, 2020
LOL
helinues:

Re: FACT CHECK! Video Of President BUHARI At The Presidential House WAILERS STOP NOW by Chimezirim121: 3:00pm On Mar 28, 2020
HMM
Herdsmen:

It’s all over nairaland

But

Haba
Re: FACT CHECK! Video Of President BUHARI At The Presidential House WAILERS STOP NOW by Herdsmen: 3:02pm On Mar 28, 2020
helinues:
Pepperish gang..

This video closed the case

Where is that useless and fake pastor claiming Buhari and Kyari are already in Cuba.

More gnashing of teeth for wailers this weekend .

No fake pastor Oga ... na you and your Yoruba people were abusing him..
One was even saying that Buhari is dead and that senate should begin the process of swearing Osinbajo in

One moniker is asking where’s the osibanjo so they can swear him ..

I fear who no fear yoruba

1 Like

Re: FACT CHECK! Video Of President BUHARI At The Presidential House WAILERS STOP NOW by Ejima1: 3:03pm On Mar 28, 2020
WE NEED TO SEE HIM TALKING NOT THIS VIDEO THAT IS NOT UP TO 2 MINUTES
Re: FACT CHECK! Video Of President BUHARI At The Presidential House WAILERS STOP NOW by helinues: 3:03pm On Mar 28, 2020
Herdsmen:

It’s all over nairaland

But

Haba

Hahahahahaha

Where have I been that I missed the inaugural committee set up by the SW

Walahi, una delusional is beyond imagination.
Re: FACT CHECK! Video Of President BUHARI At The Presidential House WAILERS STOP NOW by Ejima1: 3:03pm On Mar 28, 2020
I'M NOT CONVINCED
Re: FACT CHECK! Video Of President BUHARI At The Presidential House WAILERS STOP NOW by Herdsmen: 3:04pm On Mar 28, 2020
Thank God Buhari is back

Second time he did burst Yoruba people and fool Kanu

What a mess for two faced zombies
Re: FACT CHECK! Video Of President BUHARI At The Presidential House WAILERS STOP NOW by Herdsmen: 3:05pm On Mar 28, 2020
helinues:

Hahahahahaha

Where have I been that I missed the inaugural committee set up by the SW

Walahi, una delusional is beyond imagination.

You wey be say if thread no favor you.. you japa or use alternate moniker

Your pattern ain’t new
Re: FACT CHECK! Video Of President BUHARI At The Presidential House WAILERS STOP NOW by mcbreeze: 3:05pm On Mar 28, 2020
Nigerians are full of empty headed individual.
Why can't he address the nation?
Why rejoicing that you saw a video of a dumb president?

Is it hard to come on air to address the nation and answer questions?

1 Like

Re: FACT CHECK! Video Of President BUHARI At The Presidential House WAILERS STOP NOW by Herdsmen: 3:06pm On Mar 28, 2020
Ejima1:
I'M NOT CONVINCED

Na deal Dey swear in osibanjo you will be convinced ?

Pant go wear you soon

1 Like

Re: FACT CHECK! Video Of President BUHARI At The Presidential House WAILERS STOP NOW by Ejima1: 3:07pm On Mar 28, 2020
STOP THIS INSULT PLEASE
Herdsmen:

Na deal Dey swear in osibanjo you will be convinced ?

Pant go wear you soon

(1) (2)

Bill Gates Prediction About The Pandemic. My Thoughts. / Abba Kyari: The Vanity Of Power, Status And Wealth / 2023: Igbo Presidency ‘ll Heal The Nation – FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.