Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,586 members, 7,820,114 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

See What Russian President Wore To A Meeting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Russian President Wore To A Meeting (5116 Views)

Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) / Dangote, Otedola & Ovia At A Meeting With Buhari Today (Pictures) / Orji Uzor Kalu Serving Guests In A Meeting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

See What Russian President Wore To A Meeting by Eagleboney(m): 4:47pm On Mar 28, 2020
He was seen entering the hall ,geared fully in his facemasks

Re: See What Russian President Wore To A Meeting by NwaNimo1(m): 4:48pm On Mar 28, 2020
Odikwa serious ohh....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Russian President Wore To A Meeting by Earlystar698(m): 4:50pm On Mar 28, 2020
Nawoooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Russian President Wore To A Meeting by Priapus69: 4:50pm On Mar 28, 2020
Those are memes, after Putin visited an hospital in moscow

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Russian President Wore To A Meeting by chatinent: 4:52pm On Mar 28, 2020
Unreal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Russian President Wore To A Meeting by otokx(m): 4:52pm On Mar 28, 2020
Interesting cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Russian President Wore To A Meeting by Yenefer(f): 4:53pm On Mar 28, 2020
Fake it's Photoshop

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Russian President Wore To A Meeting by vastolord4(m): 5:05pm On Mar 28, 2020
You think say na only you like your life? He's a human as well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Russian President Wore To A Meeting by sammyj: 5:07pm On Mar 28, 2020
The fair of corona virus is the beginning of wisdom for Putin. How are the mighty fallen. grin shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Russian President Wore To A Meeting by PlayerMeji: 5:10pm On Mar 28, 2020
How is it fake? Can you see his silhouette on the desk?

Yenefer:
Fake it's Photoshop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Russian President Wore To A Meeting by Yenefer(f): 5:12pm On Mar 28, 2020
PlayerMeji:
How is it fake? Can you see his silhouette on the desk?

it's fake.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Russian President Wore To A Meeting by iammo(m): 5:13pm On Mar 28, 2020
i cant kee myself, putin is extra crazy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Russian President Wore To A Meeting by PlayerMeji: 5:18pm On Mar 28, 2020
It's easy to just say fake or real.. I am challenging you to point out your valid reasons for this picture to be a fake

Yenefer:
it's fake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Russian President Wore To A Meeting by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:38pm On Mar 28, 2020
PlayerMeji:
It's easy to just say fake or real.. I am challenging you to point out your valid reasons for this picture to be a fake

Eagleboney:
He was seen entering the hall ,geared fully in his facemasks

ITS FAKE!!!! its the same picture used for a meme (see how all the suit look exactly the same)...
here is the original

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Russian President Wore To A Meeting by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:40pm On Mar 28, 2020
and here are the memes....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Russian President Wore To A Meeting by Eteka1(m): 5:40pm On Mar 28, 2020
Photoshop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Russian President Wore To A Meeting by PlayerMeji: 6:24pm On Mar 28, 2020
OK thanks for the heads up.

As a rational person, when someone says this is fake or real, it's only rational to ask for clarification.

I made my deductions from the reflection on the table which could easily be doctored by experts

MrBrownJay1:

ITS FAKE!!!! its the same picture used for a meme (see how all the suit look exactly the same)...
here is the original

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Russian President Wore To A Meeting by princemillla(m): 6:40pm On Mar 28, 2020
Yenefer:
Fake it's Photoshop

It's not photoshoped it was broadcast on CNN. I saw him wearing yellow while others in his company wore white. Never knew he was going to attend meeting after inspecting a project more like isolation center

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Russian President Wore To A Meeting by princemillla(m): 6:45pm On Mar 28, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

here is the original

Online hero its not fake. He wore the suits and not fake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Russian President Wore To A Meeting by mrMeen(m): 7:25pm On Mar 28, 2020
princemillla:

he wore the suit but not to the meeting as depicted in ops picture.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Russian President Wore To A Meeting by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:30pm On Mar 28, 2020
princemillla:

again, as i wrote earlier, the only real picture is the below one when he visited a hospital, all the others are a clone/photoshop of this same pic. you can clearly see that they are all from the same pic, here is the original again:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Russian President Wore To A Meeting by ruggedtimi(m): 7:40pm On Mar 28, 2020
Putin always killin it
Re: See What Russian President Wore To A Meeting by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:44pm On Mar 28, 2020
PlayerMeji:
OK thanks for the heads up.
As a rational person, when someone says this is fake or real, it's only rational to ask for clarification.

I made my deductions from the reflection on the table which could easily be doctored by experts

yeah the reflection on the table can also be doctored by a good photoshop expert... but here is the simple clue:
if/when you wear such suit around sick people, then you dont go out of this heavily infected environment and near normal people with the same suit, because the suit will be contaminated with the virus... and wherever he goes/sits/touches would be contaminated.
Re: See What Russian President Wore To A Meeting by potent5(m): 7:51pm On Mar 28, 2020
President wey sabi!

In war situations like this, take no prisoners.
Re: See What Russian President Wore To A Meeting by princemillla(m): 8:09pm On Mar 28, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

again, as i wrote earlier, the only real picture is the below one when he visited a hospital, all the others are a clone/photoshop of this same pic. you can clearly see that they are all from the same pic, here is the original again:

Thumbs up!!!
Re: See What Russian President Wore To A Meeting by Marine54(m): 8:11pm On Mar 28, 2020
Yenefer:
Fake it's Photoshop
Nott fake, i saw it in alzareera ......
Re: See What Russian President Wore To A Meeting by lalasticlala(m): 8:15pm On Mar 28, 2020
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

(1)

Breaking: Tinubu Wife Was Arrested / Massive Donation For The Viral Boy On Obi~datti Rally / Battered Wife Sues Deji Of Akure, Oluwadare Adesina, For N100m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.