Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,441 members, 7,861,259 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:18 AM

Breaking! Man Killed BY POLICE In Abuja For Coronavirus Lockdown(video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking! Man Killed BY POLICE In Abuja For Coronavirus Lockdown(video) (5512 Views)

Governors In Serious Battle With Federal Government Over Lockdown (video) / Adams Oshiomhole Working Out During Lockdown (Video) / My Friend Donated Millions In His House Over lockdown VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking! Man Killed BY POLICE In Abuja For Coronavirus Lockdown(video) by Beremx(f): 7:47pm On Mar 28, 2020
Nigeria a shithole country.

See how this man was just killed, just like that!!!!
Re: Breaking! Man Killed BY POLICE In Abuja For Coronavirus Lockdown(video) by backnbeta(f): 7:50pm On Mar 28, 2020
The animals have been unleashed on the poor masses... they'll take a pound of flesh undecided

We are wired differently here
Re: Breaking! Man Killed BY POLICE In Abuja For Coronavirus Lockdown(video) by Ephort: 8:08pm On Mar 28, 2020
There is no lock-down in Abuja. I doubt the credibility of the news.

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Man Killed BY POLICE In Abuja For Coronavirus Lockdown(video) by hardbody: 8:11pm On Mar 28, 2020
Ayax:
Too bad, and they say police is our friend.

The only good policeman is a dead one
Re: Breaking! Man Killed BY POLICE In Abuja For Coronavirus Lockdown(video) by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 8:35pm On Mar 28, 2020
What do u expect from a nigerian police force , they are filled with drunkers

Re: Breaking! Man Killed BY POLICE In Abuja For Coronavirus Lockdown(video) by Ezmans: 9:52pm On Mar 28, 2020
Discovery4today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KuHpRzN3-Y

Man Killed By The Police In Abuja Over COVID-19 Locked Down

⛔HAPPENING NOW �▪️Nigerian Police Beats Man To Death Who Went To Buy Food For His Pregnant Wife During The COVID-19 Locked Down In Abuja.

▪️According To An Eyewitness, The Man Told The Police He Was Going To Get Food For His Pregnant Wife But The Policemen Refused Him Movement Over COVID-19 Locked Down, An Argument Broke Out And They Started Beating Him Till He Collapsed And Died.
go to bars now you I'll see ng police drinking beer with olosho but they are breaking cartons of beer useless country
Re: Breaking! Man Killed BY POLICE In Abuja For Coronavirus Lockdown(video) by davillian(m): 9:57pm On Mar 28, 2020
The Nigerian police are mad
From the IG to the button useless idiots
Bleep the police
Bleep the Nigerian government from head to the button....
Wish guns were legalised
I would buy a snipper riffle and be using these idiots as shooting practice...
Re: Breaking! Man Killed BY POLICE In Abuja For Coronavirus Lockdown(video) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 28, 2020
Emetofranklinch:
Which part of Abuja are you staying, or are you part of the offenders. Don't make claims of what you are not sure of
there is no lockdown in Abj
Re: Breaking! Man Killed BY POLICE In Abuja For Coronavirus Lockdown(video) by Ezmans: 9:59pm On Mar 28, 2020
Ayax:
Too bad, and they say police is our friend.
every states now has taskforce on coronavirous the worst is coming from the zoological republic next week
Re: Breaking! Man Killed BY POLICE In Abuja For Coronavirus Lockdown(video) by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:01pm On Mar 28, 2020
Nigerian police are becoming unbearable. ......I just wish another "Lawrence Aneni" will arise again n show them some hell!
Re: Breaking! Man Killed BY POLICE In Abuja For Coronavirus Lockdown(video) by Ezmans: 10:01pm On Mar 28, 2020
Ezmans:
every states now has taskforce on coronavirous the worst is coming from the zoological republic next week
covid19=1,ng police =1, still draw game
Re: Breaking! Man Killed BY POLICE In Abuja For Coronavirus Lockdown(video) by Ejima1: 5:19am On Mar 29, 2020
Police is not your friend
Re: Breaking! Man Killed BY POLICE In Abuja For Coronavirus Lockdown(video) by Ejima1: 5:19am On Mar 29, 2020
Every Nigerian should be careful this time around
Re: Breaking! Man Killed BY POLICE In Abuja For Coronavirus Lockdown(video) by Ejima1: 7:45am On Mar 29, 2020
grin
davillian:
The Nigerian police are mad
From the IG to the button useless idiots
Bleep the police
Bleep the Nigerian government from head to the button....
Wish guns were legalised
I would buy a snipper riffle and be using these idiots as shooting practice...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akeredolu's Wife Injured, 3 Others Killed As Governors Security Invade PU(video) / I Am At Eagle Square Live As A Delegate / ‘why Yar’adua Shunned Un General Assembly’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.