Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,096 members, 7,845,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

House Member Okafor, Dedicates Birthday Prayers To Fight Against COVID-19 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Member Okafor, Dedicates Birthday Prayers To Fight Against COVID-19 (190 Views)

Aondona Dajoh, Benue House Member-Elect Escapes Assassination Attempt, Car Burnt / Soludo Condenms Gruesome Murder Of Anambra State House Member, Okey Okoye / Speakership: I’ll Never Step Down For Gbajabiamila, Says House Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

House Member Okafor, Dedicates Birthday Prayers To Fight Against COVID-19 by Johnnyfansy: 7:44pm On Mar 28, 2020
House member Okafor, dedicates birthday prayers to fight against COVID-19[quote][/quote]

By John Ndu :

Awka, March 28, 2020 (MOI) Member representing Nnewi North in the Anambra State House of Assembly, Mr Nonso Okafor has dedicated his birthday prayers and good wishes to the world for rapid recovery for those infected by COVID-19.

``The current situation of the World calls for sober reflections for the people to get back to God and amend their ways,’’ Okafor twitted in his handle to mark his birthday.

``Today is my birthday and I am deeply grateful to God for the gift of this day. I thank him for adding another year to my life.

``A lot has happened in the past years and I return all glory to Him for always directing my path.

``As the world battles this COVID-19 pandemic, I pray that the Almighty God will look with pity upon us in these trying times.

``Your prayers, good thoughts and wishes are well appreciated.’’

Okafor urged the general public to remain calm and observe every measure as mapped out by government to whittle the effects of the deadly virus.

``I urge you to maintain proper hand washing practice with soap, avoid public gathering and remain indoors until this challenge is over.

``Continue praying for the world to attract the mercy of God.’’

Re: House Member Okafor, Dedicates Birthday Prayers To Fight Against COVID-19 by iCauseTrouble: 7:45pm On Mar 28, 2020
ok

(1) (Reply)

Live Video: Gov El-rufai, I Am Positive On Covid-19 / Disaster Managment Requires More Than this / Audio Illusion: Check This, Do You Hear Yanny Or Laurel ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.