Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,131 members, 7,845,750 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Nasir El-Rufai Tests Positive For COVID-19 - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasir El-Rufai Tests Positive For COVID-19 (112265 Views)

Malam Nasir El-Rufai Delivers A Lecture To Senior Government Officials In Borno / Nasir El-rufai: Buhari Will Give Me A Job If I Lose / "Nasir El-Rufai Is My Brother" - Kadaria Ahmed Says In An Old Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasir El-Rufai Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Abbeylanre15(m): 9:52pm On Mar 28, 2020
A lot is hidden from the populace about this virus of a thing.. Why is it attacking only the big names in Nigeria? Like this govt really needs money from WHO..Hahaha... From Atiku son to Bauchi Governor,to Edo Speaker to President Kyari n now El-Rufai.. I'm perceiving a filthy game of politics here

Re: Nasir El-Rufai Tests Positive For COVID-19 by achi4u(m): 9:53pm On Mar 28, 2020
Friend22:

Why do most you reason like this?

Who jokes with a disease that has been killing people?

Sometimes I feel some of you are not even in your right minds
Then,why are they not dieing?
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Tests Positive For COVID-19 by wanger50(m): 9:53pm On Mar 28, 2020
kponkedenge:
The best thing to happen to someone is to test positive without any symptoms yet. Most people in this category beat the virus.
The ones that show symptoms and become quite ill are the ones that mostly die from it.
I also noticed that the Italian could beat the virus through he was severely symptomatic
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Tests Positive For COVID-19 by PROPHETmichael: 9:53pm On Mar 28, 2020
Apostle Suleman right now

2 Likes

Re: Nasir El-Rufai Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Friend22(m): 9:54pm On Mar 28, 2020
nameo:

Your president has failed WOEFULLY.

The Govs like Sanwo Olu and Wike are providing leadership in the best way they know while the nations leader is ABSENT.

God have mercy on us.

Am actually scared for the nation
This isn't time for apportioning blames.
Do your bit and leave the rest.
Even if you blame Buhari's generations it move a spec of sand

Most of you here need to grow up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nasir El-Rufai Tests Positive For COVID-19 by achi4u(m): 9:54pm On Mar 28, 2020
Abbeylanre15:
A lot is hidden from the populace about this virus of a thing.. Why is it attacking only the big names in Nigeria? Like this govt really needs money from WHO..Hahaha... From Atiku son to Bauchi Governor,to Edo Speaker to President Kyari n now El-Rufai.. I'm perceiving a filthy game of politics here
them think say we don't know.
In fact, there's no virus in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nasir El-Rufai Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Friend22(m): 9:54pm On Mar 28, 2020
Hofbrauhaus:
Just saw this...wow

Something is definitely not right here. It's either these people are looking for money from WHO or covid-19 is one hell of a comic virus....

Why do most you reason like this?

Who jokes with a disease that has been killing people?

Sometimes I feel some of you are not even in your right minds

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nasir El-Rufai Tests Positive For COVID-19 by jham01: 9:55pm On Mar 28, 2020
Amanofwisdom:
Mixed feelings.
mixed feeling?
You're happy he got infected and u're angry because u dnt lyk d person tht will inherit hm incase if he die!
Only God knows our fate.

1 Like

Re: Nasir El-Rufai Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Friend22(m): 9:55pm On Mar 28, 2020
nameo:

Your president has failed WOEFULLY.

The Govs like Sanwo Olu and Wike are providing leadership in the best way they know while the nations leader is ABSENT.

God have mercy on us.

Am actually scared for the nation
This isn't time for apportioning blames.
Do your bit and leave the rest.
Even if you blame Buhari's generations it won't move a spec of sand

Most of you here need to grow up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nasir El-Rufai Tests Positive For COVID-19 by LabDNA: 9:55pm On Mar 28, 2020
Emmacula8:
Nigerian should not be surprised that this Covid 19 will be an opportunity for our leaders to loot money Let wait and see.. it is noted

Sorry but are you implying that Covid-19 doesn't exist?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nasir El-Rufai Tests Positive For COVID-19 by showafrica(m): 9:56pm On Mar 28, 2020
Kingpele:
Damn it, get well soon sir, fools glory in the misfortune of others. If you desire to be free from this covid 19 but u wish others even secretly to catch it, dear you are the not far from experiencing that which u wish for others, cos the measure you give that you shall receive in return.... God please heal our hearts from hatred and our nation from this deadly disease

There is no love in the land thats why the country is not moving. It needs a factory reset, let those who loves themselves stick together. If coro will help us achieve that, we will be grateful. Everything works together for good.
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Tests Positive For COVID-19 by KnzMoney(m): 9:56pm On Mar 28, 2020
makewetalk2:
all the nigerians politicians are in self-isolation. mumu nigerians are wishing them quick recovery. nigerians no get sense at all. these men are going to hide and they call it self-isolation. how can you test positive and then remain in your house. i never see am for any country. go to the isolation centre. you cannot stay home.
Open your eyes, people. these men are running away from their responsibilities. they do not want to die. they want you to die and aftward they will continue enjoying their money. do not believe any politician claiming to self-isolate. the politicians in italy are still working and representing their people. if you are sick, you cannot keep your position in an emergency situation. in emergency, if you cannot do it, you step down. who will then run the show when all our politicians are hiding.
they are asking everything to shut down. what will you eat after shutting down? how will you pay your rent?

the case is not to stay home, but what is the package afterward? is it not time to plan packages for nigerians. people should be able to get free rents and food stamps.

the richest man in africa, dangote donated 200 million (naira not dollars) while Jim Ovia donated 1 billion.

the wealthiest black woman in the world donated 35 million (naira not dollars) while tuface donated 10 million naira.

make una look well oh.

those edeehots way quote me last time when i talk about dangote, see for yourself.

the world hated Tonto dike day share hand sanitizers and face masks while the most beloved Omotola and Genevieve day house day hide.

Davido day busy day show una private jet and expensive wristwatches but tacha is bringing light to the presidentcovikk hiding and addressing his people on twitter.

the most beloved wizkid day hide but na people like bobrisky go even help you in times like this.

all the top pastors sit down in isolation while tonto Dikeh is sharing things to their church members. na the same people go sitdown day judge asewo

aisha buhari wristwatch alone fit save one million nigerians. the first lady sit don day hide. in a time like this I prefer a first lady like Patience jonathan than aisha.

nobody is addressing nigerians. no one is talking or answering questions. all nigerians are in the dark. everything you know na wetin you read from foreign blogs or channels. where is the minister of health? why is our president not addressing us. they just use military and police day flog people anyhow. give people hope.

where all the money go? all the billions contributed so far, why are we not seeing the beneficiaries? where are the ventilators?

who day spray sanitizers for parks or roads?

abeg nigerians just protect yourself. we no get government oh. all the celebrities and politicians are all hiding now. leaving you to your faith.

but fools go still day defend the same people way day kill them.

ronaldo gave ALL his hotels in portugal to accommodate victims. no church or imam don donate him church to accommodate members of their church or mosque way contract this.

they should use all mosques and churches as isolation centres.
You're making sense now, but if u mistakenly achieve any of the above position (politician, celebrity etc), you'll forget your brain on Nairaland, and be out there talking in rubbish... too
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Friend22(m): 9:56pm On Mar 28, 2020
achi4u:
Then,why are they not dieing?

Being tested positive does not mean it's an automatic death sentence.
We have many recovered cases.

You guys should quit hating and start loving.

1 Like

Re: Nasir El-Rufai Tests Positive For COVID-19 by PROPHETmichael: 9:56pm On Mar 28, 2020
Abbeylanre15:

It's because the big names are the ones that brought it to Nigeria. Abi do you have access to Abba Kyari?
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Amozever12: 9:57pm On Mar 28, 2020
Jarus:

Are there still people stupid enough to believe this money-from-WHO nonsense?

Why would anyone undergo this much of total country shut down because of money from WHO when they control CBN?
Are u kidding me? Is Nigeria the only country with Central bank? In as much as I'm not in total support of money from WHO, ur reason is not justifiable, else the country wouldnt have been borrowing money fron foreign countries since it can print any money from CBN.
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Astrologyfact: 9:57pm On Mar 28, 2020
abdulrahman0100:
Any1 shld try to help me out even if its to eat plz, Gtb 01.244613,99 Abuba k,ar Abdul.r ah.man, u wil never. beg to eat in ur entire lifetime amen.
You never even see any thing, Said baba 2050
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Abbeylanre15(m): 9:57pm On Mar 28, 2020
achi4u:
them think say we don't know.
In fact, there's no virus in Nigeria.

I'm beginning to think in the same vein with you my brother

Re: Nasir El-Rufai Tests Positive For COVID-19 by wanger50(m): 9:58pm On Mar 28, 2020
todugo:
BUT MY QUESTION IS WHY ARE THE RICH WHO ARE POSITIVE NOT DYING BUT ITS THE COMMON MAN THAT ARE DYING OF THE VIRUS? undecided
How many poor people has the virus killed in Nigeria to your knowledge?The only person that was reported killed was a former MD of NNPC who was already battling with cancer, diabetes and multiple myeloma

1 Like

Re: Nasir El-Rufai Tests Positive For COVID-19 by abduljabbar4(m): 9:59pm On Mar 28, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:
shocked

Is it for real or just a haux

You know hell rule fire is very immature and stupid

If true, all I want to hear is that his case is critical and has slim chance of surviving before I celebrate

Let's assume you are doing this because you think you are immune to it. Do you realize that your parents are also vulnerable right? I'm very sure you are from the cursed tribe of this country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nasir El-Rufai Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Friend22(m): 9:59pm On Mar 28, 2020
PROPHETmichael:
Apostle Suleman right now

Don't even bring that nonsense here.
There's no business for you.
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:01pm On Mar 28, 2020
makewetalk2:
all the nigerians politicians are in self-isolation. mumu nigerians are wishing them quick recovery. nigerians no get sense at all. these men are going to hide and they call it self-isolation. how can you test positive and then remain in your house. i never see am for any country. go to the isolation centre. you cannot stay home.
Open your eyes, people. these men are running away from their responsibilities. they do not want to die. they want you to die and aftward they will continue enjoying their money. do not believe any politician claiming to self-isolate. the politicians in italy are still working and representing their people. if you are sick, you cannot keep your position in an emergency situation. in emergency, if you cannot do it, you step down. who will then run the show when all our politicians are hiding.
they are asking everything to shut down. what will you eat after shutting down? how will you pay your rent?

the case is not to stay home, but what is the package afterward? is it not time to plan packages for nigerians. people should be able to get free rents and food stamps.

the richest man in africa, dangote donated 200 million (naira not dollars) while Jim Ovia donated 1 billion.

the wealthiest black woman in the world donated 35 million (naira not dollars) while tuface donated 10 million naira.

make una look well oh.

those edeehots way quote me last time when i talk about dangote, see for yourself.

the world hated Tonto dike day share hand sanitizers and face masks while the most beloved Omotola and Genevieve day house day hide.

Davido day busy day show una private jet and expensive wristwatches but tacha is bringing light to the presidentcovikk hiding and addressing his people on twitter.

the most beloved wizkid day hide but na people like bobrisky go even help you in times like this.

all the top pastors sit down in isolation while tonto Dikeh is sharing things to their church members. na the same people go sitdown day judge asewo

aisha buhari wristwatch alone fit save one million nigerians. the first lady sit don day hide. in a time like this I prefer a first lady like Patience jonathan than aisha.

nobody is addressing nigerians. no one is talking or answering questions. all nigerians are in the dark. everything you know na wetin you read from foreign blogs or channels. where is the minister of health? why is our president not addressing us. they just use military and police day flog people anyhow. give people hope.

where all the money go? all the billions contributed so far, why are we not seeing the beneficiaries? where are the ventilators?

who day spray sanitizers for parks or roads?

abeg nigerians just protect yourself. we no get government oh. all the celebrities and politicians are all hiding now. leaving you to your faith.

but fools go still day defend the same people way day kill them.

ronaldo gave ALL his hotels in portugal to accommodate victims. no church or imam don donate him church to accommodate members of their church or mosque way contract this.

they should use all mosques and churches as isolation centres.
You are right in what you wrote but that Ronaldo gave his hotels is a fake news

1 Like

Re: Nasir El-Rufai Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Unrated900(m): 10:02pm On Mar 28, 2020
This Soap opera film is back called the rich is crying while the poor are dancing
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Jarus(m): 10:02pm On Mar 28, 2020
Amozever12:

Are u kidding me? Is Nigeria the only country with Central bank? In as much as I'm not in total support of money from WHO, ur reason is not justifiable, else the country wouldnt have been borrowing money fron foreign countries since it can print any money from CBN.

Oga, don’t be shy to say you believe that illiterate theory.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nasir El-Rufai Tests Positive For COVID-19 by wanger50(m): 10:02pm On Mar 28, 2020
fairfora:
He met with Abba Kyari on a couple of occasions. You know the way these fulanis communicate mouth-to-mouth... Only in Nigeria is covid-19 seen as a joke. Go to Europe and you'd come back weeping after seeing thousands of family already in grief. What if he kept quiet and died( I do not wish him dead) and the family said he died of protracted illness...then, you would have believed them right? Even of WHO would give money, it's the federal government who would get the money no state.They would now share it in line with the sharing formula and the badly affected states. No single state would be left out
Even there in Europe, it's the very old with pre existing conditions that are dying from it.Mind you these are countries with huge aging population
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Tests Positive For COVID-19 by faceland: 10:03pm On Mar 28, 2020
He claimed he is not showing symptoms?

The guy sounds like someone who's respiratory track is blocked (while talking).
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Tests Positive For COVID-19 by jham01: 10:04pm On Mar 28, 2020
Amanofwisdom:
Mixed feelings.
U're happy he's infected and u're sad because of the person tht will inherit hm incase if he die!
Politics of bigotry, leadership isn't abt religion or tribe bt gud service delivery. Death has no calendar.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nasir El-Rufai Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Abbeylanre15(m): 10:05pm On Mar 28, 2020
PROPHETmichael:

It's because the big names are the ones that brought it to Nigeria. Abi do you have access to Abba Kyari?

So Davido and 31 others living with Chioma that tested negative no be Foreign returnees... Bala Muhammad shook hand with Atiku Son,GBAM! He don get Corona, but David lashing Chioma for More than 2weeks after returning from UK tested Negative... There's God

3 Likes

Re: Nasir El-Rufai Tests Positive For COVID-19 by achi4u(m): 10:06pm On Mar 28, 2020
Friend22:

Being tested positive does not mean it's an automatic death sentence.
We have many recovered cases.

You guys should quit hating and start loving.

Ok. Maybe the virus is not too hash to black man.
Not praying for anyone's death but at least 2 or more heavy weight will do.
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Tests Positive For COVID-19 by esivue007(m): 10:06pm On Mar 28, 2020
grin grin El-rufai don carry market.
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Tests Positive For COVID-19 by cerpvad(m): 10:09pm On Mar 28, 2020
Really? I don't think it made newsheadline
Johnnyessence:
his own is negative.
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Verami(f): 10:11pm On Mar 28, 2020
Hmmmmmmmm just hope this will not turn into politics. Quick recovery sir.
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Garrieveryday: 10:12pm On Mar 28, 2020
Good for him

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) / Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man / Photo : Will Mandela's Statement On Buhari Become Prophetic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.