Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,714 members, 7,851,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:32 PM

Chioma’s Test For Coronavirus: “I Forewarned Davido But Took Me For A Mad Woman” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma’s Test For Coronavirus: “I Forewarned Davido But Took Me For A Mad Woman” (3535 Views)

I Also Have A Child For Davido But I’m Not Trending Because I’ve Got No Surgery / "I Once Signed Wizkid & Davido, But Nigerians Don't Honour Music Contracts"—Akon / Yes, Wizkid Made History And So Did Davido, But I Stand With One Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chioma’s Test For Coronavirus: “I Forewarned Davido But Took Me For A Mad Woman” by Transparent(m): 1:27am On Mar 29, 2020
Popular Controversial Journalist and daughter of former Oyo State Governor, Kemi Olunloyo has blamed Davido after his wife, Chioma tests positive for Coronavirus.

On Friday evening, Davido broke the news of his baba mama, Chioma being tested positive to Coronavirus Pandemic, also adding that he has also gone into self-isolation.

But in her reaction to this development, Miss Olunloyo said she had forewarned Davido, sometimes ago after he had to cancel his “A Good Time” Tour because of his likely exposure to the coronavirus.

Talking to her Twitter page, Kemi disclosed that she warned the celebrity couple and his first baby mama, Sophie Momodu days ago before she tested positive but no one listened to her because of her usual rants on social media.

She wrote: I warned Davido and Chioma 11 days ago. People don’t listen to me calling me a mad insane woman. Pls, listen to me when I tell you something. It’s because I care

See the tweet below:
https://www.akinblog.com/2020/03/29/i-forewarned-davido-but-took-me-for-a-mad-person-kemi-olunloyo/

1 Like

Re: Chioma’s Test For Coronavirus: “I Forewarned Davido But Took Me For A Mad Woman” by CoronaVirusPro: 1:43am On Mar 29, 2020
Publicity stunt!

This dudes will be believing they fooling lots now.

I won't be surprised to know Davido pays Kemi for publicity.

Davido too desperate for negative or positive media presence

5 Likes

Re: Chioma’s Test For Coronavirus: “I Forewarned Davido But Took Me For A Mad Woman” by CoronaVirusPros: 1:45am On Mar 29, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:
Publicity stunt!

This dudes will be believe they fooling lots now.

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Chioma’s Test For Coronavirus: “I Forewarned Davido But Took Me For A Mad Woman” by CoronaVirusPros: 7:25am On Mar 29, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:
Publicity stunt!

This dudes will be believing they fooling lots now.

[/s]
Re: Chioma’s Test For Coronavirus: “I Forewarned Davido But Took Me For A Mad Woman” by englishmart(m): 7:34am On Mar 29, 2020
Kemi Olunloyo, how did you warn him? You called him?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

“the Devil Gave Me 12years To Spend 20billion, I’m Even Tired” – Yahoo Boy Cries / Lauryn Hill Gives Birth To Sixth Child / Christopher Okagbue Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.