Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,357 members, 7,819,280 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Please Help Me Get My Brothers Corps For Burial - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Help Me Get My Brothers Corps For Burial (3723 Views)

Remains Of Soldiers Killed In Okuoma Arrive In Abuja For Burial (Photos) / The Moment The Corpse Of Kashamu Buruji Arrived For Burial (Pix, Video) / Ajimobi For Burial On Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Get My Brothers Corps For Burial by johnjerome(m): 7:01am On Mar 29, 2020
Good morning all
Please my elder brother,our first son was among the 100+ soldiers that died on Monday bomb blast at medugiri
Currently the military are saying that we can't carry his corpse .
Please he's just a young boy currently 26 years of age.
Help me repost till the military releases his corpse to us both on twitter and IG
Name:Okorie Jerome Faith

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Get My Brothers Corps For Burial by SLAP44: 7:03am On Mar 29, 2020
Someone that should have been with NK
Re: Please Help Me Get My Brothers Corps For Burial by helinues: 7:04am On Mar 29, 2020
So sad.

Rip to him
Re: Please Help Me Get My Brothers Corps For Burial by helinues: 7:05am On Mar 29, 2020
SLAP44:
Someone that should have been with NK

Try and be human... At least

On Sunday for that matter..

Hian!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help Me Get My Brothers Corps For Burial by SLAP44: 7:05am On Mar 29, 2020
helinues:

Try and be human... At least

On Sunday for that matter..

Hian!

You that is human, go and carry his corpse seized by the same army he fought for!

Help the family.

13 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Get My Brothers Corps For Burial by michlins(m): 7:08am On Mar 29, 2020
If military says they won't release his corpse, there's nothing you or we can do about it. No amount of retweet can change the fact.

I understand that this is a trying time for your family cause I just lost a family member too but not military

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Get My Brothers Corps For Burial by madridguy(m): 7:10am On Mar 29, 2020
100 + souls wasted in a day just for some people's selfish gain. Wish our Nigeria soldiers especially the youths among them can just drop their uniform, guns and return back home maybe this will make our elites to stop playing politics with human lives.

Take heart bro, may God comfort you and your family.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Get My Brothers Corps For Burial by RuddyFusion(m): 7:11am On Mar 29, 2020
Too bad
Re: Please Help Me Get My Brothers Corps For Burial by 1realBobby(m): 7:14am On Mar 29, 2020
Let the dead bury the dead
Re: Please Help Me Get My Brothers Corps For Burial by ignis: 7:16am On Mar 29, 2020
He belongs to the military.

He signed for it before joining.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Get My Brothers Corps For Burial by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 29, 2020
ignis:
He belongs to the military.

He signed for it before joining.
Very correct...

Happy birthday, Live Long.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Get My Brothers Corps For Burial by ZKOSOSO(m): 7:25am On Mar 29, 2020
kiss
Think he died for nothing...as a Southern Christian...!
Military won't release his body for your family proper burial.
Fighting for Nigeria with terrorists as fellow soldiers planted by the same military formation will always guarantee deaths.

Take heart.....!! He died in Vain...to Stop Sharia that both the President, CJN, Fulanis Emirs and all core northern elites in charge of Nigeria are living for......!

9 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Get My Brothers Corps For Burial by Subduer: 7:29am On Mar 29, 2020
God bless Gen Ihejirika, who so PURSUED Book Haram that Buhari cried out that war against Book Haram is war against the north.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Get My Brothers Corps For Burial by juman(m): 7:29am On Mar 29, 2020
Feel for his family.

Even civil war was won.
But boko haram thing has been turned to business by few.
Wasting lives of their muguns.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Get My Brothers Corps For Burial by ignis: 7:31am On Mar 29, 2020
Erediauwa:
Very correct...

Happy birthday, Live Long.

Thanks
Re: Please Help Me Get My Brothers Corps For Burial by sapeleboi(m): 7:31am On Mar 29, 2020
na government property so just forget him
Re: Please Help Me Get My Brothers Corps For Burial by APCNig: 7:40am On Mar 29, 2020
johnjerome:
Good morning all
Please my elder brother,our first son was among the 100+ soldiers that died on Monday bomb blast at medugiri
Help me repost till the military releases his corpse to us both on twitter and IG

May his Soul Rest in Peace. He died so that we may have peace. He will be rewarded both on Earth and in Heaven.

However, please allow the Military Authority to go through their normal procedures. His corpse will be released to you and the Military will join you in given him a befitting burial of a true warrior and patriot.
Re: Please Help Me Get My Brothers Corps For Burial by Homeboiy: 7:43am On Mar 29, 2020
Did your brother not read T & C before signing for the military?
Re: Please Help Me Get My Brothers Corps For Burial by donbachi(m): 7:45am On Mar 29, 2020
Useless country...26yrs..e 4 no better sey him dey do agboro 4 motor park and still dey alive 4 him family to dey see am..than die like dis,deadbody una no see.

7 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Get My Brothers Corps For Burial by Precious4real50(f): 7:45am On Mar 29, 2020
madridguy:
100 + souls wasted in a day just for some people's selfish gain. Wish our Nigeria soldiers especially the youths among them can just drop their uniform, guns and return back home maybe this will make our elites to stop playing politics with human lives.

Take heart bro, may God comfort you and your family.
See this one are you not part of Nigeria problem? Or should I help you drag up your old post? shocked

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool
Re: Please Help Me Get My Brothers Corps For Burial by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:49am On Mar 29, 2020
Take heart bro

May God grant you guys the fortitude to bear this great loss

It is well.
Re: Please Help Me Get My Brothers Corps For Burial by daddytime(m): 7:51am On Mar 29, 2020
The worst military on earth.

See how they disrespected and displayed the bodies of one of theirs, you can then imagine what they’d do with one who isn't a member of their ranks.

My heart goes out to you and your family on this avoidable waste of life.
Re: Please Help Me Get My Brothers Corps For Burial by alizma: 7:51am On Mar 29, 2020
johnjerome:
Good morning all
Sorry for your loss but you need to know that you can't retrieve his corpse. From the day he signed for the job, the government became joint family with yours over his affairs but with the government having up hand in issues concerning him, death or alive and in this case(death in action) the government is to take responsible of his burial as one of the fallen heroes. Pls accept my condolences.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Get My Brothers Corps For Burial by nrexzy: 7:53am On Mar 29, 2020
Rip to d dead
Re: Please Help Me Get My Brothers Corps For Burial by IlovePMB: 7:58am On Mar 29, 2020
They want to kill all our young men
Re: Please Help Me Get My Brothers Corps For Burial by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 29, 2020
why is it that I don't feel sad when ever a Nigerian soldier is killed?
Re: Please Help Me Get My Brothers Corps For Burial by softwerk(f): 8:07am On Mar 29, 2020

And how come 80% of soldiers killed by Book Haram are always Christians?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Get My Brothers Corps For Burial by Trendy247: 8:19am On Mar 29, 2020
Just go down to Maiduguri if possible and attend the burial, that's what a friend of mine did 2weeks ago

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Get My Brothers Corps For Burial by Prince081: 8:24am On Mar 29, 2020
What exactly did he die for?

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Get My Brothers Corps For Burial by madridguy(m): 8:46am On Mar 29, 2020
Ada why hiding under a new moniker, don't be a coward.

Precious4real50:
See this one are you not part of Nigeria problem? Or should I help you drag up your old post? shocked

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Get My Brothers Corps For Burial by ikorodureporta: 8:46am On Mar 29, 2020
...,& they said only twenty something died
Re: Please Help Me Get My Brothers Corps For Burial by valenu(m): 8:48am On Mar 29, 2020
My advice to our southern brothers and even middle beltans.
Joining the Nigerian military is like using your own hand to kill yourself. Stop joining the military please. Save ur life.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

IYC Dares Afenifere ,’count Ijaws Out Of Secessionist Oduduwa Republic’ / Updates On Ebonyi international Airports (pics, Videos) / Should Vice President Osinbanjo Be Nigeria's Next President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.