Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,163 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 (30333 Views)

Osinbajo, Gowon, Jonathan, Others Attend Shonekan’s Funeral / Buhari, Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock / Buhari, Jonathan, Shonekan, Obasanjo, Abdulsalami Abubakar Meet In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by ORIENTATION101: 7:12am On Mar 29, 2020
President Muhammadu Buhari has sent a congratulatory message to a former governor of Lagos State and a chieftain of the ruling All Progressives Congress, Bola Tinubu, who clocked 68 Saturday.

The president, who spoke through his aide, Femi Adesina, praised Mr Tinubu’s “courage, forthrightness and diligence in providing exemplary and broadminded leadership for the political party.”

He said the leadership example set by Mr Tinubu in Lagos has steadily provided a ladder for budding leaders to grow and contribute to national development.

“Asiwaju greatest strength lies in his ability to look beyond religious, ethnic and political stereotyping, embracing the reality of Nigeria as one entity,”
Mr Buhari was quoted as saying.

Also, former President Goodluck Jonathan felicitated with Mr Tinubu whom he described as a patriot and political leader who has contributed so much to the growth of the nation’s democracy.

“As a patriot, politician and leader, you have contributed so much to the advancement of our nation’s democracy and nurtured many individuals to greatness. I wish you more years of sound health, peace and glory, as you celebrate. Happy birthday, Your Excellency,” Mr Johnathan said, through his spokesperson, Ikechukwu Eze.

For Ekiti State Governor Kayode Fayemi, Mr Tinubu is a leader of leaders and political colossus who has paid his dues in the country’s political firmament and beyond, thus deserving the respect of all and sundry across party lines.

Mr Fayemi, through his press secretary, Yinka Oyebode, added that Mr Tinubu’s “actions inspire us — his admirers — to dream more, learn more, do more and become more. He is a political colossus who will continue to bestride the Nigerian political landscape for many more years to come.”

Delta State Governor Ifeanyi Okowa, while congratulating Mr Tinubu, urged members of People’s Democratic Party (PDP) to learn from the APC chieftain’s consistency and loyalty to his party’s course by remaining committed to ensuring that the party returned to power in 2023.

The Chief Press Secretary to the governor, Olisa Ifeajika, said in a statement that Mr Tinubu played a tremendous role in Nigeria’s attainment of democracy and the promotion of peace and unity.

“Tinubu’s selfless service to the nation and his many accomplishments in personal and public life readily comes to mind at a time like this.

“As national leader of APC, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu has continued to play significant roles in the growth and development of the nation as a political bridge-builder,” Mr Okowa noted.

On his part, the national publicity secretary of the APC, Lanre Issa-Onilu said the party was proud to appreciate Mr Tinubu for his contributions to the party.

“In the last 30 years, Asiwaju Tinubu has dedicated his life to the tenets and ethos of progressive politics with unwavering commitment, focus and dedication,” Mr Issa-Onilu wrote in his statement.

“As an opposition leader, Tinubu exemplified a strong fidelity to responsible politics, taking on the retrogressive inclination of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) government at the centre with gusto, superior ideas and principles through legal and constitutional channels.”

While wishing him more years, Mr Issa-Onilu praised Mr Tinubu “for his patriotism to the Nigerian cause, doggedness and tireless efforts to make our party a strong political unit that can deliver on its promises to the Nigerian people and overcome current and future challenges.”
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/384580-buhari-jonathan-others-congratulate-tinubu-at-68.html

16 Likes

Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by ignis: 7:14am On Mar 29, 2020
So I share same birthday with Tinubu.

I am unable to celebrate it this year because of the lock down.

Please hit like to wish me happy birthday. God bless you as you do so.

475 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by helinues: 7:16am On Mar 29, 2020
Happy birthday to Jagaban of Borgu Land. Oko Oluremi

A.k.a Slayers of Pdp and their goons

Age with Grace sir

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by madridguy(m): 7:16am On Mar 29, 2020
Happy birthday Jagaban of Africa.

Long life, good health to the oracle of Lagos.

From all of us from Alimosho LG, we say Warafanahu Monkana Aliyah.

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by nanauju(f): 7:16am On Mar 29, 2020
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by AsomughaChuks05: 7:18am On Mar 29, 2020
Jonathan greets Tinubu at 68. Remain Atiku, I hope he is not bearing grudges. Tinubu is a national asset. Even PDP leaders know his value.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by madridguy(m): 7:20am On Mar 29, 2020
HBD sister. Where jollof rice dey happen?

ignis:
So I share same birthday with Tinubu.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by Jestin: 7:21am On Mar 29, 2020
Tinubu with his brown teeth can not be 68. I am seriously praying Nigeria do produce another old bubu in 2023.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by Yenefer(f): 7:21am On Mar 29, 2020
Happy birthday thiefnibu

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by Damidave1124(m): 7:21am On Mar 29, 2020
Happy birthday to Jagaban himself!
May you live long to celebrate many fruitful years on planet Earth and nurture more brilliant and upcoming leaders...

13 Likes

Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by iCauseTrouble: 7:21am On Mar 29, 2020
Happy birthday to the daddy of Lagos state grin

MC Oluomo 2023

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by bart10: 7:21am On Mar 29, 2020
shocked
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:21am On Mar 29, 2020
Tinubu at 68

One of the many big problems of Nigeria

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by Incandescent(m): 7:22am On Mar 29, 2020
Hate him or love him.

This man is politically strategic and knows his onions

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by 1realBobby(m): 7:22am On Mar 29, 2020
This is the perfect time for you all to think of
other side online hustles you can use to make
ends meet, apart from your main job...

I can help you put together a beautiful 3D logo
and a letterhead for just #2000, in order for you
to Kickstart your brand and give it the online
patronage it needs.
Whatsapp me now via the number in my
signature ,
let's talk business...

1 Share

Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by habeesola(f): 7:22am On Mar 29, 2020
Corotinubu, HBD. grin grin

Some people don dey share baba property

8 Likes

Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by Yenefer(f): 7:22am On Mar 29, 2020
1realBobby:
G
Incandescent:
Uu
Damidave1124:
Ja
madridguy:
grin
nanauju:
cheesy
Jestin:
T
Original post before modifications. Happy birthday thiefnibu
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by backnbeta(f): 7:22am On Mar 29, 2020
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by daddytime(m): 7:23am On Mar 29, 2020
Thanks for helping foist this on us while waiting on the sidelines to take over.

Karma is a frigging biatch.

Happy birthday to you anyways.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by fatymore(f): 7:23am On Mar 29, 2020
Happy Birthday Jagaban

9 Likes

Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by XullySwt(f): 7:23am On Mar 29, 2020
Happy birthday to me!!!
May we see d end of Covid-19 Ameen

13 Likes

Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by Factfinder1(m): 7:23am On Mar 29, 2020
This frog eye bastard is older than 68

10 Likes

Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 29, 2020
Congratulations Athiefwaju Bullion Van for adding another year and Corona not being able to locate your address
[img]https:///view/monkey-gif-7889032.gif[/img]

32 Likes

Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by laughitall(m): 7:24am On Mar 29, 2020
Happy birthday to my Leader

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by PlayerMeji: 7:24am On Mar 29, 2020
Oya
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by Pavore9: 7:24am On Mar 29, 2020
Jestin:
Tinubu with his brown teeth can not be 68. I am seriously praying Nigeria do produce another old bubu in 2023.

Do you have access to his birth certificate, please share.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by Fuckkthemod: 7:24am On Mar 29, 2020
Useless President, only good at congratulating people on their birthday. Coward rise up to your responsibility

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:24am On Mar 29, 2020
All roads lead to bourdillon

Modified;; sorry pals.. I don forget say crowd no suppose gather lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by DMerciful(m): 7:24am On Mar 29, 2020
2023 or nothing for Tinubu. Age not on his side! Seems he'll miss the presidency like Awolowo!
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by adioolayi(m): 7:24am On Mar 29, 2020
Happy Birthday to you Chief Bola Ahmed, the Son of Tinubu.
Thank you for giving Lagos energetic Babahide Sanwo-Olu.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Edo 2020: President Buhari Commends Electoral Process / Palliatives: Why Photograph Of Gov Fintiri Is On Bags Of Rice – Aide / AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.