Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

DEADLIER THAN CORONA VIRUS: The Truth No Nigerian Likes To Hear. I Give Up! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DEADLIER THAN CORONA VIRUS: The Truth No Nigerian Likes To Hear. I Give Up! (2042 Views)

Did I Hear I Want To Ejaculate In Apc Rally Abi My Ear Dey Pain Me? / Buhari Launches WADA, Says Drug Abuse Deadlier Than Insurgency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DEADLIER THAN CORONA VIRUS: The Truth No Nigerian Likes To Hear. I Give Up! by Phonetikkks: 10:02am On Mar 29, 2020
DIAGNOSIS: CORRUPTION-KAEMIA

We all need to watch this video I swear. I watched it and actually felt like crying for this country Nigeria. Things are really bad no doubt, corruption ripping through every facet of governance, but it's not the end of the world. Anyone however who insists 'Nigeria' cannot be salvaged destroys the brick upon which posterity of our dear nation could be built, which means 'we are living for nothing', hustling unto nothing, with NO FUTURE tied to it. We are living like 'zombies' after all without a real time-measured accomplishable destination.

President Buhari should see this. Coalition of civil society should key into this, cause corruption is worse than CANCER, deadlier than Corona Virus. Cause until Nigeria changes her historical methods of 'me-first', and reform the self-conceited politics that has led us to this unhappy place we are today as 'third world country' on a further decline in global poverty and suffering ranking, we as the striving nation would remain stuck here.

Voting ''change'' is not the issue, ''prayers'' remain delusive, until we do that which 'God' will not do for us—WE CHANGE OUR OURSELVES first—our conscience, our penchant to convert public benefit just to sustain our disproportionate lifestyles. Until we reflect first the change we wish to see in society in us first, and until we discard the many policies ruining us.

Naija don fail us big time, yes, but who be this Naija? Na us, na You and I. Tomorrow if government give you position, would you do any different, be honest? So many people willing to die in Lybia or Mediterranean sea than languish in this 'hell' of a country, it tells a lot on how badly burnt and scarred we are as a people.

God bless this young man!

God bless Nigeria! Save us from us, everyone.

Please help viral this video. Please share, as widely as possible. Someday, may God touch our leaders.

1 Like

Re: DEADLIER THAN CORONA VIRUS: The Truth No Nigerian Likes To Hear. I Give Up! by Phonetikkks: 10:21am On Mar 29, 2020
God save us all!

1 Like

Re: DEADLIER THAN CORONA VIRUS: The Truth No Nigerian Likes To Hear. I Give Up! by Thermodynamics(m): 1:05pm On Mar 29, 2020
He is only saying the obvious, everyone knows what is happening in Nigeria.
we need a solution not someone pointing out the problems which is already obvious to everyone.
I say the solution is to divide this country into as many parts as possible so each of us can start afresh and choose a good leader and create a better society from the scratch.
We can archive this by rebelling against the government, yes, you heard me.
The problem is that most Nigerians are cowards, they are scared, they are not ready to die for a better tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: DEADLIER THAN CORONA VIRUS: The Truth No Nigerian Likes To Hear. I Give Up! by Expresswriter: 3:47pm On Mar 29, 2020
Please, what type of video app can be used on an android phone to do this type of simple video?

Especially, how:

1. To make the whole background WHITE
2. To add texts on the screen.
Re: DEADLIER THAN CORONA VIRUS: The Truth No Nigerian Likes To Hear. I Give Up! by StaffofOrayan(m): 3:55pm On Mar 29, 2020
The truth is EVERYBODY knows Nigeria is a scam, from the British who put it together, to the politicians that currently hold it together,

Show me ANYTHING that works in Nigeria.

Hopefully oil becomes useless so we can all get our senses back

1 Like

Re: DEADLIER THAN CORONA VIRUS: The Truth No Nigerian Likes To Hear. I Give Up! by IamMichael(m): 3:59pm On Mar 29, 2020
Thermodynamics:
He is only saying the obvious, everyone knows what is happening in Nigeria.
we need a solution not someone pointing out the problems which is already obvious to everyone.
I say the solution is to divide this country into as many parts as possible so each of us can start afresh and choose a good leader and create a better society from the scratch.
We can archive this by rebelling against the government, yes, you heard me.
The problem is that most Nigerians are cowards, they are scared, they are not ready to die for a better tomorrow.
True talk.
Most of us are just online warriors, most of us. But, I still believe it is going to happen, it's just a matter of when...
Re: DEADLIER THAN CORONA VIRUS: The Truth No Nigerian Likes To Hear. I Give Up! by ican2020: 5:28pm On Mar 29, 2020
You all need to change your ways of doing things, to get different result.
You can not be voting for idiots and expect to get a good nation

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Why Are Juju Charmed IPOB Members Protesting Against Christian Killing ? / 2023: Take A Look....your President And Vice President. / (video) Maj. Gen. Gowon Arrives Port Harcourt Tour Towns Recaptured From Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.