Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,566 members, 7,850,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:06 AM

The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity (13257 Views)

How Christianity Moved Away From Monotheism; The Difference From Arianism / Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ / 4 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Christianity And Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by GRIMMJOE(m): 7:45pm On Apr 02, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Good. I just hope it wont turn out to be a waste of time, energy, effort etcetera

[img]https://s3/images/ObamaMuttley.gif[/img]
What's your point anyway?
Did Mary eventually marry or not?. Was permission sought beforehand from Mary or not?

Have you heard the Bible itself read call a pregnant woman without husband a prostitute, hmm? Open and shut case.
I was referring to humans hypocritical behavior.
And I'm stealing that meme
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by MuttleyLaff: 7:53pm On Apr 02, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
I was referring to humans hypocritical behavior
We are afterall, all, WIP, work in progress GRIMMJOE.

GRIMMJOE:
And I'm stealing that meme
Free I obtained it. Free I give it. You arent stealing anything because you had the decency to tell me you like to have so you too can start using it
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by MuttleyLaff: 7:54pm On Apr 02, 2020
Reality11:
No, the universe is self existent.
How do you come to this conclusion?

Reality11:
The universe is not created, the universe has always been and it transcend all.
What are you implying with the notion that the universe is not created.

Reality11, lol, what is universe? Define universe sef, jor.

Reality11:
Blood of Jesus and prayers can heal?
And you have the knowledge it can heal, why was it not put to use but you waited for scientists to work for months while your people are dying.
Please give 2-3 demonstrative and illustrative examples of how the blood of Jesus heals

Reality11:
So if a house is burning and prayers with blood of Jesus can remove those trapped in it, you'll refuse to use it but wait for firefighters to arrive and when they do almost everyone had died. Then you'll open your mouth and brag that the blood of Jesus and prayers made it possible for them to arrive?
Explain it to me, run by me exactly how prayers with blood of Jesus can remove people trapped inside a burning house

Reality11:
All I know is that prayers can heal malaria because it has drugs.
Faith, without work, is useless

Reality11:
But it can't heal covik-19 because scientists didn't fine the drugs yet. But immediately they do then prayers would start healing it.
If you know you know grin
Have you had your fill, lol?
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by GRIMMJOE(m): 8:04pm On Apr 02, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Reality11, lol, what is universe? Define universe sef, jor.

Please give 2-3 demonstrative and illustrative examples of how the blood of Jesus heals

Explain it to me, run by me exactly how prayers with blood of Jesus can remove people trapped inside a burning house

He's one of those atheists that believes in the bigbang.
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by MuttleyLaff: 8:07pm On Apr 02, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
I know, as I already did a due dilligence on him. Thanks all the same for the heads up
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Reality11: 8:37pm On Apr 02, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Lol coming from you who said, God is self existent. He needs no creator. So you didn't see the irony?

Because it is self existent, so it needs no creator

, lol, what is universe? Define universe sef, jor.

Universe is all that is, and has always been.

I borrowed what Christians say

Magically, like the way prayer works

-Faith produce result when you work
-But faith without work doesn't produce result
-But work without faith can produce result.

So what is the importance of faith here since results can be gotten through works? Since it is all we need?

It left you with no answer, Nail to the head right?

Let me repeat, prayers heals only diseases that has drugs. People take drugs then claim it was prayers that healed them

But prayers don't heal sickness that doesn't have drugs. Because there is no drugs for them to take and when they become okay then they attribute it to prayers.

That is why when scientists finally find the cure to Corona, we would start hearing people saying prayers have cure them from corona through prayers.
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Reality11: 8:44pm On Apr 02, 2020
GRIMMJOE:

Wrong assumption
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by GRIMMJOE(m): 8:49pm On Apr 02, 2020
Reality11:

Wrong assumption
What's the right one.
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by GRIMMJOE(m): 8:51pm On Apr 02, 2020
Christian believe God self exist, but rejected the Universe may also self exist.
Reality11:

Lol coming from you who said, God is self existent. He needs no creator. So you didn't see the irony?

So what is the importance of faith here since results can be gotten through works? Since it is all we need?

Let me repeat, prayers heals only diseases that has drugs. People take drugs then claim it was prayers that healed them

But prayers don't heal sickness that doesn't have drugs. Because there is no drugs for them to take and when they become okay then they attribute it to prayers.

That is why when scientists finally find the cure to Corona, we would start hearing people saying prayers have cure them from corona through prayers.

1 Like

Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Anas09: 8:53pm On Apr 02, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Of what use is your miracle to those that are already dead?
Okay, what have you 'atheistically' done for the the sick?
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Anas09: 8:55pm On Apr 02, 2020
Born2Freak:

If prayers worked, you wouldn't be a mentally unstable person who everyone calls AnAss
Lol. This is all you can say? Pathetic.

I thought you wld have rolled out what atheists have to offer in a time like this.

What really is the use of atheism, besides empty noise?
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by GRIMMJOE(m): 9:12pm On Apr 02, 2020
Anas09:

Okay, what have you 'atheistically' done for the the sick?
Atheist means disbelief in God, if you want to help the sick its up to you as a human.
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Born2Freak(f): 9:25pm On Apr 02, 2020
Anas09:

I thought you wld have rolled out what atheists have to offer in a time like this.

See this low class nutjob. Shift to the side.
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by MuttleyLaff: 9:36pm On Apr 02, 2020
Reality11:
You of course know what a universe is and what God is, lol, dont you?
The two are mutually exclusive, you know that. Right, hmm, lol?

I think you have a pseudo irony thing going on there friend

Reality11:
Please, this isnt where I usually do a lol. Dont make laugh, please

Reality11:
C'mon, you know you could have done a lot more better than that measly hopeless definition. Where's the missing oomph in that. Just too shamefully bland, feeble and lacked depth

Reality11:
No wonder. Pftt.

Reality11:
Prayers and magic have nothing whatsoever in common. I am sorry to burst your bubble

Reality11:
=>(check) ✓ 7/10

Reality11:
=>(check) ✓ 10/10

Reality11:
=>(check) ✓ 10/10

Reality11:
Ah-ha, you missed a trick, lol. You forgot that there are different kinds of faith (e.g. little faith, no faith, not enough faith, commendable faith, unusual faith, lost faith, dwindling faith, good faith, bad/evil faith etcetera)

Now the reason you scored 7 out of 10 up there, is because faith wouldnt necessarily produce result when you work. Take for example. You're contracted to work between 8:00 - 14:00hrs daily, if you decided to work from 15:00 - 21:00hrs, your faith wont give you the desired result, as you worked at an uncontracted hours

Reality11:
Nope, it just stank sky high of mockery

Reality11:

Smh, I wish I could share something so profound and mind boggling with you. The epiphany of it will cause you to drop all that three silly notions you naively advanced on here.

Let me step back a bit for you, before wrapping this post up. Are you aware of, asides the sexy sensual and beautiful physique of our bodies, how intricately wonderfully and fearfully made are our human bodies erhn? Have you noticed that, just before you cut your finger nail, how already there is flesh underneath on standby waiting to grow out, hmm? Well, that isnt my point. Here it is, do you know that our body, everything about it, internal organs and all, are designed with capabilities to self heal, hmm?

People, including me, have had ailments heal by itself and without medications, just prayer. People have had damaged organs repaired and/or regrown by itself without medicines/drugs. Sometimes, its just an ordinary health lifestyle change(s) that triggers the healing journey. Even fasting and praying, actually does similar to and because the body and its organs get a rest from bombardment of toxins, poisons, garbage we ingest, lol. Oh well, information overload, so I'll take a bow, right here. Ciao, lol.
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Reality11: 9:40pm On Apr 02, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Christian believe God self exist, but rejected the Universe mat also self exist.

Can you tell me why/how God self exist but the universe can't?

Because you guys are fund of just asserting without proof or evidence

That God is self existent, so he needs no creator.

How about this " the universe is shelf existence, I doesn't need a creator"

What is your evidence for making such claims? And why it can't be said to the universe?

1 Like

Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Adakintroy2: 9:51pm On Apr 02, 2020
Bacteriologist:
Wake up and smell the coffe, people. God does not exist.

We are alone in this world. It's 100% our responsibility.

This virus is our cross to bear. Religion cannot do shït. FICTION cannot fix REALITY and times like these prove it.

Enlightenment is killing God- neistzche
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by GRIMMJOE(m): 10:13pm On Apr 02, 2020
Anas09:

I always smile when I read your comments, I see how powerful indoctrination can be especially at a young age.

As for the bolded, you Christian will benefit more as book haram will stop kill you guys, as religion will no longer exist, no more killing of old women seen as witch and so many more.

Please ask me anything
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by GRIMMJOE(m): 10:21pm On Apr 02, 2020
Reality11:

Can you tell me why/how God self exist but the universe can't?

Because you guys are fund of just asserting without proof or evidence

That God is self existent, so he needs no creator.

How about this " the universe is shelf existence, I doesn't need a creator"

What is your evidence for making such claims? And why it can't be said to the universe?
@
MuttleyLaff someone is shaking tables.
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by GRIMMJOE(m): 10:24pm On Apr 02, 2020
Born2Freak:

Look at how you ladies are bashing each other.
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by MuttleyLaff: 10:30pm On Apr 02, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
@
MuttleyLaff someone is shaking tables.
Good, he'll slide into a rabbit hole, without a ladder to climb out with, lol
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Reality11: 10:40pm On Apr 02, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
You of course know what a universe is and what God is, lol, dont you?
The two are mutually exclusive, you know that. Right, hmm, lol?

I think you have a pseudo irony thing going on there friend

Please, this isnt where I usually do a lol. Dont make laugh, please

I didn't bring a thing called God, did I? Please what is this God?

I told you the universe is self existent. Because it always existed.

C'mon, you know you could have done a lot more better than that measly hopeless definition. Where's the missing oomph in that. Just too shamefully bland, feeble and lacked depth

The universe is all that is existing, what do you want to hear again?

No wonder. Pftt.

Prayers and magic have nothing whatsoever in common. I am sorry to burst your bubble

You pray a sick child rose back to life, you pray someone with Coronavirus got healed, you pray a witch died. Is this not magical. How can the virus be removed instantly from your system?

=>(check) ✓ 7/10

=>(check) ✓ 10/10

=>(check) ✓ 10/10

Ah-ha, you missed a trick, lol. You forgot that there are different kinds of faith (e.g. little faith, no faith, not enough faith, commendable faith, unusual faith, lost faith, dwindling faith, good faith, bad/evil faith etcetera)

Now the reason you scored 7 out of 10 up there, is because faith wouldnt necessarily produce result when you work. Take for example. You're contracted to work between 8:00 - 14:00hrs daily, if you decided to work from 15:00 - 21:00hrs, your faith wont give you the desired result, as you worked at an uncontracted hours

All this epistle you didn't answer my question? Since work can give use result even without faith.

Then what's the use of faith? Because it is result we needed and we can get it even without faith. Why should we need faith? To help us get result?

Please answer it this time around. Don't tell me what your religion teaches you.

Nope, it just stank sky high of mockery
But its a valid question. Why is it that prayers only heal diseases that have cure but can't heal those that don't have cure? The answer is because people take drugs then claim it is prayers.

But immediately corona cure is found people would start claiming prayers healed them after taking the drugs.

The last time I checked, drugs without prayers work. So prayers is useless.

Smh, I wish I could share something so profound and mind boggling with you. The epiphany of it will cause you to drop all that three silly notions you naively advanced on here.

Let me step back a bit for you, before wrapping this post up. Are you aware of, asides the sexy sensual and beautiful physique of our bodies, how intricately wonderfully and fearfully made are our human bodies erhn? Have you noticed that, just before you cut your finger nail, how already there is fresh underneath on standby waiting to grow out, hmm? Well, that isnt my point. Here it is, do you know that our body, everything about it, internal organs and all, are designed with capabilities to self heal, hmm?

People, including me, have had ailments heal by itself and without medications, just prayer.

lol, why are you trying hard to bring in prayers into it. Are you not the one who said that

"our body, everything about it, internal organs and all, are designed with capability to self heal"

So since you got healed without medication do you want to tell me that even corona can be healed with only prayer?

And How did the prayers removed the disease causing organisms from your body. Not magically right?

People have had damaged organs repaired and/or regrown by itself without medicines/drugs. Sometimes, its just an ordinary health lifestyle change(s) that triggers the healing journey. Even fasting and praying, actually does similar to and because the body and its organs get a rest from bombardment of toxins, poisons, gabbage we ingest, lol. Oh well, information overload, so I'll take a bow, right here. Ciao, lol.

Again, that time you thought you got healed by prayers it was just your immune system that is ever working that had defeated the illness.
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Anas09: 6:05pm On Apr 09, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
I always smile when I read your comments, I see how powerful indoctrination can be especially at a young age.

As for the bolded, you Christian will benefit more as book haram will stop kill you guys, as religion will no longer exist, no more killing of old women seen as witch and so many more.

Please ask me anything
Prepare for flames, it's eminent.
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Anas09: 6:06pm On Apr 09, 2020
Born2Freak:

E pain am. cheesy
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by GRIMMJOE(m): 11:34am On Apr 12, 2020
Anas09:

Prepare for flames, it's eminent.
What flames? Now that you quote me hope you won't go missing when I face you, Mrs Barbecue.
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Munadad: 11:51am On Apr 12, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
The difference is God uses Loki, the god of mischief's trickery for good

Nah, you err because you are Bible illiterate and Bible uneducated, if not you would have understood that hiding is the prerogative of a Creator.

The solution to everything, small or large are hidden in something. Before you were born, you were hidden in your dad's loins and mum's eggs, lol
Whatever furniture you can imagine, you have in your home, started out hidden in a seed of oak tree, waiting for man to bring out as chair, bed, door, dinning table etcetera from where hidden in that seed, lol. The law of aerodynamics was hidden before the Wright brothers investigated and searched it out. The rest is history, we now defy the law of gravity, brother, lol.
You are on your own
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by MuttleyLaff: 6:28pm On Apr 12, 2020
Reality11:
I didn't bring a thing called God, did I?
Of course you didn't. You left God the Self Existent out of the Universe, which funnily enough, is one of His creation, lol

Reality11:
Please what is this God?
Good question and I am loving it, lol. It reminds me of that fatefal day Pharaoh question, where in Exodus 5:2, Pharaoh said: "Who is the LORD" lol.

Well, God is the LORD, as in just as landlord owns the house, lol, what is this God is He is the LORD, who owns the universe and everything in it, lol. He created the universe. He created the galaxies, dust clouds, light, planets, sun, moon, stars etcetera lol, all thats in the universe

Reality11:
I told you the universe is self existent. Because it always existed.
Of course you did, but unfortunately you're over the bar with that assertion as the universe is in existence because God created it, lol

Reality11:
The universe is all that is existing, what do you want to hear again?
I wanted you to volunteer adding in, the missing oomph in universe, like mention things like, the light streamed in, galaxies, dust clouds, light, planets, sun, moon, stars etcetera lol, all things like that that's in the universe

Reality11:
You pray a sick child rose back to life, you pray someone with Coronavirus got healed, you pray a witch died. Is this not magical. How can the virus be removed instantly from your system?
Prayers, without any line of action(s) is futile. Prayers without any objective planned strategy is useless. It has nothing to do with magic that you tried to advanced, lol

Reality11:
All this epistle
It was an epistle, dont be silly. You know, I did a scorecard on you

Reality11:
... you didn't answer my question?
Since work can give use result even without faith.
Ah-ha, you always miss a trick, lol. I did answer your question

Reiterating my answer, you forgot that there are different kinds of faith (e.g. little faith, no faith, not enough faith, commendable faith, unusual faith, lost faith, dwindling faith, good faith, bad/evil faith etcetera)

Now the reason you scored 7 out of 10 up there earlier on, is because faith wouldnt necessarily produce result when you work. Take for example. You're contracted to work between 8:00 - 14:00hrs daily, if you decided to work from 15:00 - 21:00hrs, your faith wont give you the desired result, as you worked at an uncontracted hours

Reality11:
Then what's the use of faith? Because it is result we needed and we can get it even without faith. Why should we need faith? To help us get result?
Reality11, you will find whats the use of faith, by testing having faith your next comment on this thread will have "Yippe, its Easter" in it, but without you ever making the effort to pull your fingers out to type the text. Unless you get the help of Alexa, doubt you'll ever get the result you anticipate friend, lol

Reality11:
Please answer it this time around.
You need faith because it is a currency needed and/or used as a means of exchange, lol.

Reality11:
Don't tell me what your religion teaches you.
Religion actually is a verb thing I do. I know, just like almost everyone else and the regular person, you are conflating religion with faith, lol. The two are like like chalk and cheese, apples and oranges, salt and sugar etcetera. They arent the same, lol

Reality11:
But its a valid question. Why is it that prayers only heal diseases that have cure but can't heal those that don't have cure? The answer is because people take drugs then claim it is prayers.
It is a mystery, lol

Reality11:
But immediately corona cure is found people would start claiming prayers healed them after taking the drugs.
It is because prayers accelerated the discovery of the cure which made it possible to be healed by it

Reality11:
The last time I checked, drugs without prayers work. So prayers is useless.
drugs or medication dont always quickly do the job and that's if at all its effective, then thats when people pray, so that the supernatural gets on top the natural

Reality11:
lol, why are you trying hard to bring in prayers into it. Are you not the one who said that
"our body, everything about it, internal organs and all, are designed with capability to self heal"
I did advance you, in that remark that my point was, do you know that our body, everything about it, internal organs and all, are designed with capabilities to self heal, hmm? Just sharing a helpful observation, that without medication but only prayer, healing does occur, lol

Reality11:
So since you got healed without medication do you want to tell me that even corona can be healed with only prayer?
Not just only prayer. No and considering

Reality11:
And How did the prayers removed the disease causing organisms from your body. Not magically right?
It is because of how intricately wonderfully and fearfully made my body is. It wasn't a disease, mind you. Was just a mere anomaly

Reality11:
Again, that time you thought you got healed by prayers it was just your immune system that is ever working that had defeated the illness
You are so bang on the money. For this beautiful comment somebody give you a chilled bottle of orijin plus a truckload of kolanuts and make you next governor of your state of origin, lol.

Talking of immune system, as in meaning, people with failing, comprised and/or failing immune systems, what a coincident, isnt that exactly what who COVID-19 preys on?
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by MuttleyLaff: 6:29pm On Apr 12, 2020
Munadad:
You are on your own
Please dont hide behind YOYO wrapper nah. Come out show your hand. Speak your mind, come and spit it out how you mean "You are on your own"
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Anas09: 4:41pm On Apr 18, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
What flames? Now that you quote me hope you won't go missing when I face you, Mrs Barbecue.
I won't be the flames neither will I be the one sending you there. It's a Choice you have obviously made.
Enjoy
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by GRIMMJOE(m): 7:49pm On Apr 18, 2020
Anas09:

I won't be the flames neither will I be the one sending you there. It's a Choice you have obviously made.
Enjoy
But in religion you don't have choice, otherwise you will be able to leave whenever you want.
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by GRIMMJOE(m): 7:51pm On Apr 18, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Of course you didn't. You left God the Self Existent out of the Universe, which funnily enough, it one of His creation, lol

Good question and I am loving it, lol. It reminds me of that fatefal day Pharaoh question, where in Exodus 5:2, Pharaoh said: "Who is the LORD" lol.

Well, God is the LORD, as in just as landlord owns the house, lol, what is this God is He is the LORD, who owns the universe and everything in it, lol. He created the universe. He created the galaxies, dust clouds, light, planets, sun, moon, stars etcetera lol, all thats in the universe

Of course you did, but unfortunately you're over the bar with that assertion as the universe is in existence because God created it, lol

I wanted you to volunteer adding in, the missing oomph in universe, like mention things like, the light streamed in, galaxies, dust clouds, light, planets, sun, moon, stars etcetera lol, all things like that that's in the universe

Prayers, without any line of action(s) is futile. Prayers without any objective planned strategy is useless. It has nothing to do with magic that you tried to advanced, lol

It was an epistle, dont be silly. You know, I did a scorecard on you

Ah-ha, you always miss a trick, lol. I did answer your question

Reiterating my answer, you forgot that there are different kinds of faith (e.g. little faith, no faith, not enough faith, commendable faith, unusual faith, lost faith, dwindling faith, good faith, bad/evil faith etcetera)

Now the reason you scored 7 out of 10 up there earlier on, is because faith wouldnt necessarily produce result when you work. Take for example. You're contracted to work between 8:00 - 14:00hrs daily, if you decided to work from 15:00 - 21:00hrs, your faith wont give you the desired result, as you worked at an uncontracted hours

Reality11, you will find whats the use of faith, by testing having faith your next comment on this thread will have "Yippe, its Easter" in it, but without you ever making the effort to pull your fingers out to type the text. Unless you get the help of Alexa, doubt you'll ever get the result you anticipate friend, lol

You need faith because it is a currency needed and/or used as a means of exchange, lol.

Religion actually is a verb thing I do. I know, just like almost everyone else and the regular person, you are conflating religion with faith, lol. The two are like like chalk and cheese, apples and oranges, salt and sugar etcetera. They arent the same, lol

It is a mystery, lol

It is because prayers accelerated the discovery of the cure which made it possible to be healed by it

drugs or medication dont always quickly do the job and that's if at all its effective, then thats when people pray, so that the supernatural gets on top the natural

I did advance you, in that remark that my point was, do you know that our body, everything about it, internal organs and all, are designed with capabilities to self heal, hmm? Just sharing a helpful observation, that without medication but only prayer, healing does occur, lol

Not just only prayer. No and considering

It is because of how intricately wonderfully and fearfully made my body is. It wasn't a disease, mind you. Was just a mere anomaly

You are so bang on the money. For this beautiful comment somebody give you a chilled bottle of orijin plus a truckload of kolanuts and make you next governor of your state of origin, lol.

Talking of immune system, as in meaning, people with failing, comprised and/or failing immune systems, what a coincident, isnt that exactly what who COVID-19 preys on?
smh
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 18, 2020
Born2Freak:
This pandemic has shown that religions are only for spiritual entertainment. When it comes to real life problems, it is either the religions have made the problems bigger or the religions have been useless as a solution.

Here are the examples of religious failures during this pandemic

1. Churches failing to give every member masks, gloves and sanitizers. The price of one private jet can cover the expenses in saving lives,

2. Churches still having church services. As at last Sunday, many of the big churches (Redeemed, Winners etc) still had services. It took government intervention and criticism to get them to stop.

3. Mosques still having prayers/Jumat. Many mosques still had services last week. Some that were closed faced riots (to open) in the north.

4. Pastors trying to achieve fame through the corona virus. Many big pastors are running around claiming that they prophesied correctly in 2019 about the virus. The pandemic is not about you. If you saw the virus coming, why dont all your members have enough sanitizers, food and masks for the period?

5. Evidently, we need more hospitals than religious centres. Imagine if we had the biggest hospitals in West Africa and not churches trying to build the biggest worship centres in Africa!! Can a church or mosque help us now?

6. Rather than tackle the government on providing more medical quarantine centres and testing kits, we have pastors and imams prophesying and preaching doomsday conspiracies.

God only helps those who help themselves. Religion and prayer will fail you if you replace hardwork and common sense with them....

cc lalasticlala, ishilove, lordreed, budaatum, capslocked, alexistaiwo, muttleylaff
Learn to differentiate between individual characters and Religion. A pastor or an imam can make mistakes but their actions does not represent the Religion

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Rccg Sunday School Manual, Sunday 7th May,2017 / My Greatest Regret As An Agnostic Atheist / What Does Being A Jehovah Witness Entail? And Is There A Place I Can Read About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.