Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,506 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity (13062 Views)

How Christianity Moved Away From Monotheism; The Difference From Arianism / Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ / 4 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Christianity And Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by MuttleyLaff: 7:50pm On Mar 31, 2020
Born2Freak:
[s]Sharrap.
You always act like the smartest person in the room whereas you know nothing.[/s]
[img]https://media./images/e3544b8117d3ecbb0cb8751f1ce0ff71/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by hahn(m): 12:42am On Apr 01, 2020
StrikeBack:

An-ass

Mah nigga

1 Like

Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by StrikeBack(m): 10:37am On Apr 01, 2020
hahn:

Mah nigga
My delaying pastor embarassed
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Born2Freak(f): 10:43am On Apr 01, 2020
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by MuttleyLaff: 10:53am On Apr 01, 2020
Born2Freak:
Always thinking that you are smart.
[img]https://s5/images/MuttleyLaffSLJackonStare.gif[/img]
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Anas09: 11:15am On Apr 01, 2020
HellVictorinho:

Cos I stated facts,abi?
Because you were incoherent.
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Anas09: 11:16am On Apr 01, 2020
lepasharon:

Are you praying for Corona?
I'm praying against Corona
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Anas09: 11:50am On Apr 01, 2020
Born2Freak:

Yes. Someone like you can die praying for seafood in front of an ocean.
For your mind now you believe say you don talk something smart.
Born2Freak:

hands that work are better than 2 hands clasped in prayer.
Two hands clasped together expelled vanquished Ebola from the world, while hands that worked failed. Think about that.

Born2Freak:

Looking at Nigeria. it is clear that we need more hospitals than churches
How have all the sophisticated hospitals saved China, Italy and Spain, even US?
The Prime Minister of Britain has Coronavirus, don't UK have the world standard hospital? Can you talk abt the health care system in the US? Arent people dying every day inspite of their high Medicinal services? Why are people kept at home? Coronavirus is in Nigeria, how many people are dead?

Maybe you don't see that in spite of all the world's technology and advanced medical Everything, the atheists scientists are at a loss and are dying daily. Now, is a defining moment for the world's atheists. All their arrogance have quieted.
Christians who know that solution is in Christ alone are praying on the streets, praying in the hospitals, crying everywhere and we will over come Coronavirus the way we over came Ebola.

Only stupid, ignorant hungry Nigerians like you still yap trash.
I am waiting to hear atheists contributions to the eradication of Coronavirus, or is it only noise you make?

Born2Freak:

Prayer wont save you from an epidemic. Only quarantine and medicine
What is the cure for Ebola? Which medicine cured Ebola and what quarantine measures kept Ebola from spreading and ravishing the world?

Freak, pls stop screeching 'Prayer don't work' and proffer a solution to Coronavirus the atheist way. If the atheists have a solution they wld have proffer it to scorn God, alas, nothing yet you can't shut up and allow Christians pray.

The church is the only solution to what is coming after Coronavirus. What is coming is far worst that Coronavirus and it won't be vetting to know who is an atheist or a believer in God before it ravishes you. Hahahahahahahahaha

You had better be ready to be blown to oblivion soon eternal nothingness, because very devastating trouble is coming very soon upon the earth.

Most importantly, pray, oh wait!!!, prayer does doesn't work. So, wish earnestly that there's no God, because, if there's is,. lolzzzzz. Between now and 2023, if you escape what is coming, then you still have time, but if what is coming sweeps you off, you may be standing before Jesus sooner that you thought. Then you'll wish you were never born.

It will happen, it can't be stopped.

1 Like

Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Anas09: 11:53am On Apr 01, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Prayer is you closing your eyes while talking to yourself, go out there and help people, someone miracle might be a face mask, go and perform that miracle by handing him a face mask.

if you ask muttley if he prays day and night he'll give a long essay saying nothing.
Your kind are out in Italy doing what you are saying, yet people die like flies daily.

I did what I'm doing now during Ebola, and today Ebola is destroyed. Coronavirus shall be history soon.

But, pls what are atheists doing to help stop Coronavirus?
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Anas09: 12:57pm On Apr 01, 2020
Born2Freak:

So, the fact that Ebola is self destructive as it kills faster than it spreads does not help in its eradication?

What about muslim or jewish prayers? Christianity is the only right religion abi?

Face it, you are a fanatic
You are pathetic Freak. Ebola is self destructive, why don't you get infected and wait for it to destroy itself in you?

Freaky, go and sit on top shit.

1 Like

Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 01, 2020
Anas09:

Because you were incoherent.
Wetin dey work you,sef?
You no dey this Nigeria,abi?
#Naira Marley for president 2023
Free laptop/i-phone 8 for each voter+10 000 naira is expected.
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Anas09: 2:51pm On Apr 01, 2020
HellVictorinho:

Wetin dey work you,sef?
You no dey this Nigeria,abi?
#Naira Marley for president 2023
Free laptop/i-phone 8 for each voter+10 000 naira is expected.
Project the future. Where do you see yourself in 10yrs?
I see you going no where with the rate at which you take that tramadol.

1 Like

Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 01, 2020
Anas09:

You are pathetic Freak. Ebola is self destructive, why don't you get infected and wait for it to destroy itself in you?

Religion!!!
Religion!!!!
Religion!!!
How many times did I call you?
But I'd like to know if Anas09 is $%%%&#
If it's that kind of a 'she',I won't mind trying %%##
Bleep things.
Riding ways.
Blue film loading.....
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 01, 2020
Anas09:

Project the future. Where do you see yourself in 10yrs?
I see you going no where with the rate at which you take that tramadol.
Are you a female phenomenon?
I'd like us to meet if you're.
I'm more complex than you think.
You won't believe it's the same dude that posted bla bla bla.
Let me know your business.
I want more friends.
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Anas09: 2:58pm On Apr 01, 2020
HellVictorinho:

Are you a female phenomenon?
I'd like to meet if you're.
I'm more complex than you think.
You won't believe it's the same dude that posted bla bla bla.
Let me know your business.
I want more friends.
Take your meds first

1 Like

Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 01, 2020
Anas09:

Take your meds first
Ok,i've taken them.
Where do we start from?
Are you on whatsapp?
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Born2Freak(f): 3:01pm On Apr 01, 2020
Anas09:

Use your sense. I clearly explained that Ebola kills faster than it spreads.
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Born2Freak(f): 3:03pm On Apr 01, 2020
Anas09:

For your mind now you believe say you don talk something smart.

Two hands clasped together expelled vanquished Ebola from the world, while hands that worked failed. Think about that.

How have all the sophisticated hospitals saved China, Italy and Spain, even US?
The Prime Minister of Britain has Coronavirus, don't UK have the world standard hospital? Can you talk abt the health care system in the US? Arent people dying every day inspite of their high Medicinal services? Why are people kept at home? Coronavirus is in Nigeria, how many people are dead?

Maybe you don't see that in spite of all the world's technology and advanced medical Everything, the atheists scientists are at a loss and are dying daily. Now, is a defining moment for the world's atheists. All their arrogance have quieted.
Christians who know that solution is in Christ alone are praying on the streets, praying in the hospitals, crying everywhere and we will over come Coronavirus the way we over came Ebola.

Only stupid, ignorant hungry Nigerians like you still yap trash.
I am waiting to hear atheists contributions to the eradication of Coronavirus, or is it only noise you make?

What is the cure for Ebola? Which medicine cured Ebola and what quarantine measures kept Ebola from spreading and ravishing the world?

Freak, pls stop screeching 'Prayer don't work' and proffer a solution to Coronavirus the atheist way. If the atheists have a solution they wld have proffer it to scorn God, alas, nothing yet you can't shut up and allow Christians pray.

The church is the only solution to what is coming after Coronavirus. What is coming is far worst that Coronavirus and it won't be vetting to know who is an atheist or a believer in God before it ravishes you. Hahahahahahahahaha

You had better be ready to be blown to oblivion soon eternal nothingness, because very devastating trouble is coming very soon upon the earth.

Most importantly, pray, oh wait!!!, prayer does doesn't work. So, wish earnestly that there's no God, because, if there's is,. lolzzzzz. Between now and 2023, if you escape what is coming, then you still have time, but if what is coming sweeps you off, you may be standing before Jesus sooner that you thought. Then you'll wish you were never born.

It will happen, it can't be stopped.

This incoherent diarrhoea of religious crap you posted will get you no where.

Madam, you are a fanatic. Simple and short.
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Anas09: 5:01pm On Apr 01, 2020
Born2Freak:

This incoherent diarrhoea of religious crap you posted will get you no where.

Madam, you are a fanatic. Simple and short.

It's far above your comprehension. Don't worry girl.
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Anas09: 5:02pm On Apr 01, 2020
Born2Freak:

Use your sense. I clearly explained that Ebola kills faster than it spreads.

That is the more reason why you shd tell me why it no longer kill people today.

Oh Wait!!!!! Useless prayers and fasting ousted it out.
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Born2Freak(f): 4:39am On Apr 02, 2020
Anas09:

That is the more reason why you shd tell me why it's no.longer kill people today.

Oh Wait!!!!! Useless prayers and fasting ousted it out.

If prayers worked, you wouldn't be a mentally unstable person who everyone calls AnAss

2 Likes

Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by GRIMMJOE(m): 11:07am On Apr 02, 2020
budaatum:

You "suggested it"? I bet you just wrote something and posted it on NL too.

If only you know God.
Is it the same God that created light before he created the sun? not so omniscience after all.
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by GRIMMJOE(m): 11:15am On Apr 02, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
None of the above. What God is doing is sticking to His "Let man have dominion ... " Genesis 1:26-28 word. A man's word is his bond, and for that matter, so is God's, lol

You answered my question with free will by not choosing an option, there is no free will in Christianity. What if one doesn't want going to heaven, what if when I die I just want to remain dead. This option doesn't exist, because free will doesn't exist.

MuttleyLaff:

GRIMMMJOE, hang on a second, for someone, like you, who doesnt believe in God and god(s), your devotion to discussion(s) associated with the word God and your obsession with engaging in talks, about a God Himself you claim and believe doesn't exist, unbeknowst to you, betrays an unconscious effort to fill a big hole, a great and deep spiritual vacuum in you, lol.

That vast empty space GRIMMJOE, lol, is like a plant, that's in dark, gloomly and bleak room, but is straining itself, moving and stretching towards the direction of a beam, a ray of light, it senses that's streaming in but coming through a split crack thin hairline opening, just like as if, a fissure on a heart, lol, and its a long, narrow and just enough slit opening, to let light through and in, lol. Dont hardened the heart, like as Pharaoh did, lol.
Hole? you'll be surprise their are people who have taken responsibility for their life, and not blame an imaginary monster for their failure nor wait for miracles while they do nothing.

You're the Christian, mind telling us the hole you filled ?
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by GRIMMJOE(m): 11:31am On Apr 02, 2020
StrikeBack:
These so called ritualist tales are needed to keep the gullible in check. It's all power tussle to be in power, control large number of people and make untaxed MONEY.

Sad God is doing nothing about it.
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by GRIMMJOE(m): 11:35am On Apr 02, 2020
HellVictorinho:

Hook or crook things.
You're blessed.
The name of the church should be "Victory Ministries".
My contract must have certain clauses.
Wetin remain?
We'll have MuttleyLaff speak in tongues and perform miracles, I would have preferred he be an interpreter but the way he's been interpreting the Bible, lord have mercy.

1 Like

Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by GRIMMJOE(m): 11:39am On Apr 02, 2020
Born2Freak:

Muttleylaff, you sound like someone based abroad.
He probably doesn't know people are suffering over here.
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by GRIMMJOE(m): 11:42am On Apr 02, 2020
Anas09:

Your kind are out in Italy doing what you are saying, yet people die like flies daily.

I did what I'm doing now during Ebola, and today Ebola is destroyed. Coronavirus shall be history soon.

But, pls what are atheists doing to help stop Coronavirus?
Of what use is your miracle to those that are already dead?
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by MuttleyLaff: 12:24pm On Apr 02, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
You answer my question with free will by not choosing an option, there is no free will in Christianity.
I have never yet given you any freewill answers to your question about it not existing. I specifically told you that you haven't the right to know if or not freewill exists. The reason being, that it will allow you to continue in living in your illusion it doesn't exist, lol. Besides that, its also because you aren't ready yet for The truth and reality.

GRIMMJOE:
What if one doesn't want going to heaven, what if when I die I just want to remain dead. This option doesn't exist, because free will doesn't exist.
It's part of the advantage of having free will. If one doesn't want to go to heaven, then after one dies, one is free to go to hell, lol. Nobody is going to force you to be alive. No one is going to stop you if you are hellbent on having nothing to do with the Kingdom of Heaven, lol.

Have you ever been forced to breathe in air, at all yet, GRIMMJOE, lol? Nah, I didn't think you will say, you have, lol. Makes me begin to wonder, how many freewill moments all together, from birth and to date, have you so far, used up, lol.

GRIMMJOE:
Hole?
Yes hole.

GRIMMJOE:
...you'll be surprise there are people who have taken responsibility for their life, and not blame an imaginary monster for their failure nor wait for miracles while they do nothing.
You'll be surprised, the alleged imaginary monster is a figment of your naive and fantastically over exaggerated imagination, lol.

GRIMMJOE:
You're the Christian, mind telling us the hole you filled?
Every man/woman is a spiritual being, housed in a human flesh body, lol, the hole, fyi, is the dark gloomy pitch black lonely empty vacuum in your hardened up granite steeled heart GRIMMJOE. The heart needs to be filled with a pouring in radience and glorious light of God. Unsubconsciously, like you are doing GRIMMJOE, people lean towards and/or inadvertently gravitate towards God, things and/or direction of God. They, as it were, tentatively go to dip their toes in the waters, maybe upgrade to a foot, lol. Leg? Hand? Arm? Maybe give up the whole body or just baulk at the first toes' dip. They is no rush. If meant to be. It will ... lol.
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by GRIMMJOE(m): 12:43pm On Apr 02, 2020
You still haven't answered how only you remembers giving God permission to create us.
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by GRIMMJOE(m): 12:43pm On Apr 02, 2020
You still haven't answered how only you remembers giving God permission to create us.
MuttleyLaff:
I have never yet given you any freewill answers to your question about it not existing. I specifically told you that you haven't the right to know if or not freewill exists. The reason being, that it will allow you to continue in living in your illusion it doesn't exist, lol. Besides that, its also because you aren't ready yet for The truth and reality.

It's part of the advantage of having free will. If one doesn't want to go to heaven, then after one dies, one is free to go to hell, lol. Nobody is going to force you to be alive. No one is going to stop you if you are hellbent on having nothing to do with the Kingdom of Heaven, lol.

Have you ever been forced to breathe in air, at all yet, GRIMMJOE, lol? Nah, I didn't think you will say, you have, lol. Makes me begin to wonder, how many freewill moments all together, from birth and to date, have you so far, used up, lol.

Yes hole.

You'll be surprised, the alleged imaginary monster is a figment of your naive and fantastically over exaggerated imagination, lol.

Every man/woman is a spiritual being, housed in a human flesh body, lol, the hole, fyi, is the dark gloomy pitch black lonely empty vacuum in your hardened up granite steeled heart GRIMMJOE. The heart needs to be filled with a pouring in radience and glorious light of God. Unsubconsciously, like you are doing GRIMMJOE, people lean towards and/or inadvertently gravitate towards God, things and/or direction of God. They, as it were, tentatively go to dip their toes in the waters, maybe upgrade to a foot, lol. Leg? Hand? Arm? Maybe give up the whole body or just baulk at the first toes' dip. They is no rush. If meant to be. It will ... lol.
What if I don't want to go to heaven, what if I don't want to go to hell.
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by MuttleyLaff: 12:50pm On Apr 02, 2020
GRIMMJOE:

GRIMMJOE:
[img]https://s1/images/MuttAmin.gif[/img]
Why are you repeating yourself three times nah?
We are the lucky ones GRIMMJOE, lol. That's how we are here, lol
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by budaatum: 12:51pm On Apr 02, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Is it the same God that created light before he created the sun? not so omniscience after all.
You mean, you read in a book written by unomniscient humans that "God created light before he created the sun"?

Or did you hear it from God that light was created before the sun?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Who Built The Kaaba? / How Christmas Ought To Be Celebrated / As A Believer Is It Good To Pray For Your Enemy To Die?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.