Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Trying To Get Tested For Coronavirus By NCDC In Abuja: An Experience - Health (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Get Tested For Coronavirus By NCDC In Abuja: An Experience (108379 Views)

How COVID-19 Dead Bodies Are Buried By NCDC Officials (Video) / 12 New COVID-19 Cases Confirmed By NCDC, Total Now 151 / My Experience Trying To Get Tested For Covid-19 In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Get Tested For Coronavirus By NCDC In Abuja: An Experience by JamParkMe: 7:46am On Apr 01, 2020
vineyardfarms:
Psalms 109 v 17 - 20. be your portion and your generation yet unborn.

Your entire lineage living and unborn will still remain perpetually poor and wretched.
Re: Trying To Get Tested For Coronavirus By NCDC In Abuja: An Experience by JamParkMe: 8:16am On Apr 01, 2020
darealez:
Two things to note, I had said she showed no symptoms and you had said it's LIKELY she MAY have been displaying symptoms... Never Speculate! I read the broadcast directly from source and I simply cited as expressed. She showed no symptoms.

But you also said someone can be asymptomatic and test positive. This is true and probably the best scenario because if they get through it without complications they will develop an immunity to it. The protocol still remains, no symptoms, no test. The rich and famous will always circumvent rules in Nigeria and the rest of the world.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Get Tested For Coronavirus By NCDC In Abuja: An Experience by vineyardfarms: 4:56pm On Apr 01, 2020
JamParkMe:

Your entire lineage living and unborn will still remain perpetually poor and wretched.
whom God has blessed NO man can curse, therefore your curses that can never be altered or revoked back to you and up to 18th generations.
Re: Trying To Get Tested For Coronavirus By NCDC In Abuja: An Experience by JamParkMe: 8:39pm On Apr 01, 2020
vineyardfarms:
whom God has blessed NO man can curse, therefore your curses that can never be altered or revoked back to you and up to 18th generations.

Be gone cursed child. You brought this upon yourself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Nurses In Ogun Wear Polythene Bags To Treat Suspected COVID-19 Patient (Photo) / Coronavirus: First Patients Injected In UK Vaccine Trial / Benefits Of African Black Soap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.