Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Coronavirus: ‘many Men Wish Me Death’- President Muhammad Buhari(video). - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: ‘many Men Wish Me Death’- President Muhammad Buhari(video). (3430 Views)

Nigerians In Diaspora And Oyinbo Men Wish Peter Obi Happy 61st Birthday / Aregbesola Shades Amosun At APC Rally, Angry Amosun Reports Him To Buhari (video / NCAN Buys Nomination Form For president Muhammad Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus: ‘many Men Wish Me Death’- President Muhammad Buhari(video). by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 29, 2020
Get more news updates, celebrity gists, sports, music, gossips and many more from.....
http://fixednaijablog.com

Nigerian President, Muhammad Buhari on his twitter timeline reveal that 95% of Nigerians wish him death.

This happen following the recent rumours that His Excellency President Muhammad Buhari was tested positive for coronavirus (COVID19).

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RViYvjNeLtk

Get more news updates, celebrity gists, sports, music, gossips and many more from.....
http://fixednaijablog.com

Kindly Subscribe to my youtube channel for more videos.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: ‘many Men Wish Me Death’- President Muhammad Buhari(video). by kiddkash(m): 12:48pm On Mar 29, 2020
you have no idea

6 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: ‘many Men Wish Me Death’- President Muhammad Buhari(video). by Eteka1(m): 12:50pm On Mar 29, 2020
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: ‘many Men Wish Me Death’- President Muhammad Buhari(video). by clarocuzioo(m): 12:53pm On Mar 29, 2020
Probably because you have killed many men

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: ‘many Men Wish Me Death’- President Muhammad Buhari(video). by RealLordZeus(m): 12:53pm On Mar 29, 2020
And what's in the video, u smoke weed ni

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: ‘many Men Wish Me Death’- President Muhammad Buhari(video). by Subduer: 12:53pm On Mar 29, 2020
Buhari is SADISTICALLY CAUSING the death of millions of Nigerians & other Africans, not simply WISHING them dead.

But God answers prayers of

Back to Sender(s).

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: ‘many Men Wish Me Death’- President Muhammad Buhari(video). by 360degreess(m): 12:54pm On Mar 29, 2020
.Whoever wishes another person death may die b4 that person..all human souls are in the hands of the Creator and not in the hands of created beings..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: ‘many Men Wish Me Death’- President Muhammad Buhari(video). by Ayax: 1:01pm On Mar 29, 2020
Kpele
Re: Coronavirus: ‘many Men Wish Me Death’- President Muhammad Buhari(video). by sapientia(m): 1:04pm On Mar 29, 2020
Mute President

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: ‘many Men Wish Me Death’- President Muhammad Buhari(video). by saaron(m): 1:07pm On Mar 29, 2020
Who wants a natural disaster? Bloody useless regime. ONE NIGERIA IS DEAD!

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: ‘many Men Wish Me Death’- President Muhammad Buhari(video). by Gandollaar(f): 1:08pm On Mar 29, 2020
And that's why you have left many men to die?

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: ‘many Men Wish Me Death’- President Muhammad Buhari(video). by Karemarealty288(m): 1:36pm On Mar 29, 2020
You are already Lifeless...

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: ‘many Men Wish Me Death’- President Muhammad Buhari(video). by KahlDrogo(m): 1:43pm On Mar 29, 2020
This one will pepper Nnamudi Cownu and his Shiite collaborators to their bone marrows. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: ‘many Men Wish Me Death’- President Muhammad Buhari(video). by KahlDrogo(m): 1:44pm On Mar 29, 2020
Gandollaar:
And that's why you have left many men to die?
My Shiite ibo sister, are you one of those that wish him dead? Be careful o. Ask Cownu. grin

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: ‘many Men Wish Me Death’- President Muhammad Buhari(video). by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 29, 2020
If it will save the lives of many, why not

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: ‘many Men Wish Me Death’- President Muhammad Buhari(video). by KahlDrogo(m): 1:45pm On Mar 29, 2020
saaron:
Who wants a natural disaster?
Bloody useless regime.
ONE NIGERIA IS DEAD!
Awon Emekus in severe pains. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: ‘many Men Wish Me Death’- President Muhammad Buhari(video). by Ojiofor: 1:45pm On Mar 29, 2020
He must be a terrible human.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: ‘many Men Wish Me Death’- President Muhammad Buhari(video). by GamalNasser: 1:46pm On Mar 29, 2020
360degreess:
.Whoever wishes another person death may die b4 that person..all human souls are in the hands of the Creator and not in the hands of created beings..

Buhari wishes every NIGERIAN death with his bad leadership

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: ‘many Men Wish Me Death’- President Muhammad Buhari(video). by Gandollaar(f): 1:49pm On Mar 29, 2020
KahlDrogo:
My Shiite ibo sister, are you one of those that wish him dead? Be careful o. Ask Cownu. grin
See your mumu face grin
Where have you been?

I'm an igbo mooslm pls!

Allah be pressed!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: ‘many Men Wish Me Death’- President Muhammad Buhari(video). by Topsic70: 2:02pm On Mar 29, 2020
Long live Mr. President Mohammad Buhari
Long live Nigeria;
Long live Nigerians!

Adagod1 and mgbatigbatigba, ngwanu, say amen! grin grin grin

Re: Coronavirus: ‘many Men Wish Me Death’- President Muhammad Buhari(video). by KahlDrogo(m): 2:14pm On Mar 29, 2020
Gandollaar:
See your mumu face grin
Where have you been?

I'm an igbo mooslm pls!

Allah be pressed!
Iseeeee!! grin grin

God bless all ibo mooooslms like you my dear. I am glad you admited you are an ibo moooslm, unlike slap44. He hates ibo Christians especially the catholics with passion. grin

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: ‘many Men Wish Me Death’- President Muhammad Buhari(video). by Susu888(m): 2:20pm On Mar 29, 2020
@O.p cool you picked the best song for that clip!

The cat with nine lives... imagine you being the prayer target of over 200 million people? Some with prayers of health and prosperity and others with prayers of calamities and destruction.

Inside life#
Re: Coronavirus: ‘many Men Wish Me Death’- President Muhammad Buhari(video). by Exmilitant(m): 2:24pm On Mar 29, 2020
Lol, our president remixing 50cent...
Re: Coronavirus: ‘many Men Wish Me Death’- President Muhammad Buhari(video). by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 29, 2020
Yes because you don’t wish Nigeria well, only the north and the zombies.
Tribal bigot

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: ‘many Men Wish Me Death’- President Muhammad Buhari(video). by slimfit1(m): 2:25pm On Mar 29, 2020
If you know the percentage Mr President it is shocking. Even the dead want you to join them before you bring their relative for permanent visit.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: ‘many Men Wish Me Death’- President Muhammad Buhari(video). by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 2:27pm On Mar 29, 2020
Sure me say Aisha Buhari they collect better prick outside. This thing no go fit make her cum for once
Re: Coronavirus: ‘many Men Wish Me Death’- President Muhammad Buhari(video). by eagleu: 2:32pm On Mar 29, 2020
Has wishing anyone death been codified into a crime in Nigeria?

Please lawyers in the house, answer the question, because I know that planning, executing, and carrying out death threats is a crime.

When has someone's subconscious feelings and ideas risen to the level of a statutory crime?
Also , how does a person determine that another wishes him death, and therefore needs to counter attack?
Re: Coronavirus: ‘many Men Wish Me Death’- President Muhammad Buhari(video). by Toosure70: 2:47pm On Mar 29, 2020
Better you know that so you can know that you fail people.
Re: Coronavirus: ‘many Men Wish Me Death’- President Muhammad Buhari(video). by Gandollaar(f): 2:49pm On Mar 29, 2020
KahlDrogo:
Iseeeee!! grin grin

God bless all ibo mooooslms like you my dear. I am glad you admited you are an ibo moooslm, unlike slap44. He hates ibo Christians especially the catholics with passion. grin
Toor..

Allah be pressed!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: ‘many Men Wish Me Death’- President Muhammad Buhari(video). by timagentms: 3:13pm On Mar 29, 2020
What are you still waiting for, when you have destroyed so many home with your Islamic agenda thru your Fulani herdsmen.

what a clueless and dumbest president. If you believe Buhari is the real Clueless and Dumbest President click Like

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: ‘many Men Wish Me Death’- President Muhammad Buhari(video). by limeta(f): 4:18pm On Mar 29, 2020
I dont want to lie
Re: Coronavirus: ‘many Men Wish Me Death’- President Muhammad Buhari(video). by Hutypoiu: 5:05pm On Mar 29, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ghali Naaba Former Speaker During OBJ First Tenure Just Passed On / No Igbo Man Worthy Of Top Security Post In Nigeria / Video Of Unknown Gunmen Casually Walking On The Streets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.