Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,376 members, 7,861,034 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:41 PM

First Bank Hasn't Still Paid For The Logo - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / First Bank Hasn't Still Paid For The Logo (873 Views)

Skye Bank, First Bank Take Over Evans Medical Assets / Mad Man Spotted At First Bank ATM, Abaji (Photos) / Zenith Bank Overtakes First Bank As The Largest Bank In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Bank Hasn't Still Paid For The Logo by ManuelMount(m): 12:58pm On Mar 29, 2020
I'm in shock for the guy

First bank why now

Modified
I'm not theguy I'm just trying to help out

Re: First Bank Hasn't Still Paid For The Logo by Ladyvin(f): 1:04pm On Mar 29, 2020
I'm sure the guy is not up to 125 years old. It must have been his ancestors that created the logo.

OR YOU THAT IS READING, WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Re: First Bank Hasn't Still Paid For The Logo by Chuks1978: 1:08pm On Mar 29, 2020
My friend get a good lawyer to channel your course and stop all this social media rant.

Get a good lawyer and tiu will smile at the end
Re: First Bank Hasn't Still Paid For The Logo by Nairalandmonika: 1:10pm On Mar 29, 2020
Ladyvin:
I'm sure the guy is not up to 125 years old. It must have been his ancestors that created the logo.

OR YOU THAT IS READING, WHAT DO YOU THINK?
U are getting it wrong
Re: First Bank Hasn't Still Paid For The Logo by chatinent: 1:15pm On Mar 29, 2020
Is it ironic?
Re: First Bank Hasn't Still Paid For The Logo by Scout60(m): 2:58pm On Mar 29, 2020
The guy is never ready for his money. Meet the legal and hear them out, he refused. Something is telling me that the guy got the deal illegally

(1) (Reply)

Could Dangote Again Be Heading Towards Monopolizing The Oil Market Industry... / Earn Minimum Of #120,000 Monthly. / Which Card Can I Use For International Transaction.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.