Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike (72357 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye Unveils State-of-the-art Automated Car Port (video) / 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) / Dino Melaye's Power Bike As He Goes On Biking (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike by VanGun: 6:53pm On Mar 29, 2020
Shared with Caption ...

The F- Virus is worse than Corona. More people are dying of the F- Virus than corona. Recent research shows that many of those dying especially the elderly die b4 they die bc of F- Virus. F virus is FEAR. Lets kill fear..limit what you read and watch. Trust more in God. This is no show off but to ask that we all should be normal and enjoy ourselves even in our confined environment. Fear is evil..imbibe God and self confidence and discard the spirit of fear. Senator Dino MELAYE

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B-UtRdbHDW7/

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 29, 2020
Shift make i see road, buhari wants to speak his mind and the ONLY thing nigerians want to hear is his RESIGNATION grin grin grin

176 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 29, 2020
I am sure there is no way for Dino to remain relevant ing the political landscape than to be posting all these rubbish

Anyway, be prepared for your joblessness of the next three years.

When you case is about to start again, you can fall sick and claim you are dying

65 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike by Sammy0two(m): 6:58pm On Mar 29, 2020
Ok

3 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike by cRobo: 6:58pm On Mar 29, 2020
I won't say a word

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike by MSesan: 6:58pm On Mar 29, 2020
Wait fess!
Is he still a senator?? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike by Onyekachi419(f): 6:58pm On Mar 29, 2020
Show man grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike by Investmentfreak: 6:58pm On Mar 29, 2020
Glo.
I just missed FTC.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike by phayvoursky(m): 6:58pm On Mar 29, 2020
YOU'RE WRITING TO A HUNGRY PEOPLE IN THE COMFORT OF YOUR LAVISH HOME AND ON A POWERED BIKE.

WHAT MESSAGE ARE YOU TRYING TO PASS?

WELL; ITS A MATTER OF TIME THE PEOPLE WHO ARE INDOORS WILL TROOP OUT SOON TO GET BACK THE WEALTH THE POLITICAL AND RELIGIOUS CLASS STOLE FROM THEM.

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike by Shellsploit: 6:59pm On Mar 29, 2020
Agadi na gwo ofe grin

Amuatulu sef!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 29, 2020
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike by AutoReportNG: 6:59pm On Mar 29, 2020
Awon t'eyan Dino
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike by sojayy(m): 6:59pm On Mar 29, 2020
U better respect urself b4 Coro visits u

2 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike by Franzinni: 6:59pm On Mar 29, 2020
You are on holiday now ... Do you know what the H- virus is doing out there ... If you did Dino ... You will know that the f- virus is an apprentice to the Hunger virus...

That bike is fine sha...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike by franugo(m): 6:59pm On Mar 29, 2020
Nice ride...I'd love to be on top that bike..looks so sexy

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike by Bluezy13(m): 7:00pm On Mar 29, 2020
F
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:00pm On Mar 29, 2020
It is well.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike by golddare: 7:00pm On Mar 29, 2020
Deadratgrill:
Shift make i see road, buhari wants to speak his mind and the ONLY thing nigerians want to hear is his RESIGNATION grin grin grin

For where....
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike by Risingblue008(m): 7:00pm On Mar 29, 2020
Omo,see bike, I call this MONSTER BIKE

3 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike by Angeltoyo(f): 7:00pm On Mar 29, 2020
Oga o!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike by Totilopussylick(m): 7:00pm On Mar 29, 2020
He likes to show off grin

2 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike by Dmeji4444(m): 7:00pm On Mar 29, 2020
Ma,d man

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike by momodub: 7:00pm On Mar 29, 2020
Hummm bike inside house

2 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike by RexEmmyGee: 7:00pm On Mar 29, 2020
Chilling senator. Nigeria has produced. I don't blame him, he tasted poverty. I saw his picture he took while in ABU, he looks like he had no hope at all.

8 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike by Brunicekid(m): 7:00pm On Mar 29, 2020
POINT FROM DINO MELAYE!!!

2 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike by Donben007: 7:00pm On Mar 29, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike by mebad(m): 7:00pm On Mar 29, 2020
Tell this to the ones who dont know where the next meal will come from. You have an Hyabusa sitting in your living room !!!! and you want to speak about confined space and the F-virus

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike by stevups(m): 7:00pm On Mar 29, 2020
True talk
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike by noblealuu: 7:01pm On Mar 29, 2020
Melaye how much are you donating to help combat the C-Virus?

You can't be oppressing the poor with your opulence and expect them not to be afraid of where the next meal will come while staying at home.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike by Ralphtayo: 7:01pm On Mar 29, 2020
He said no show off grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari To El-rufai: Your Entry Into Public Service Was Accidental… / I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan / Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.