Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Suspicious: President Buhari Speech - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspicious: President Buhari Speech (3743 Views)

Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me / Buhari’s Speech On Nigeria’s 58th Independence Anniversary / Delegates Fight During Buhari’s Speech At APC Convention (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspicious: President Buhari Speech by ColdCode: 7:35pm On Mar 29, 2020
The president has come to prove many wrong. While I love the well written article read out by the president. It at least proved that the president is getting well.
My Suspicion: Our president made his last speech (Covik One-9) in the state house. But today's speech, Baba was standing...
Reasons
1. Baba is not in the state house... He is somewhere getting good treatment
2. Sai Baba is standing because his office cannot be replicated
3. That Background can be replicated anywhere in the world. The flag or the stand the coat of arm at the back and the stand can always be found in the president plane.

The only reason why the president gave this speech is to prove to people that he is health. There is nothing new in his speech that the governor of Lagos state have not addressed.

These are many reasons I want to believe the president is not in the country.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspicious: President Buhari Speech by Nezero(m): 7:40pm On Mar 29, 2020
pure genius OP

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspicious: President Buhari Speech by moderatedguy: 7:54pm On Mar 29, 2020
So why are they even hiding the fact that Bubu is not in the country.What difference would it make.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspicious: President Buhari Speech by ColdCode: 7:59pm On Mar 29, 2020
moderatedguy:
So why are they even hiding the fact that Bubu is not in the country.What difference would it make.

Its just obvious since Femi Adesina decided to post edited photo of the president.
I believe we are living on lies in Nigeria. We are almost beyond redemption.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspicious: President Buhari Speech by rusher14: 8:10pm On Mar 29, 2020
He's getting treatment that even American doctors that have died from Coronavirus could not get.

Op is very intelligent.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspicious: President Buhari Speech by trutht828: 8:14pm On Mar 29, 2020
TIGRITIS, Buhari promised to cancel foreign treatment for political office holders and he was the first person to break that promise.

If that is a sign of a good leader, may you be blessed. But if that is a sign of a bad leader, may sorrow and bitterness be your portion this year.

2 Likes

Re: Suspicious: President Buhari Speech by MetaPhysical: 8:15pm On Mar 29, 2020
ColdCode:
The president has come to prove many wrong. While I love the well written article read out by the president. It at least proved that the president is getting well.
My Suspicion: Our president made his last speech (Covik One-9) in the state house. But today's speech, Baba was standing...
Reasons
3. That Background can be replicated anywhere in the world. The flag or the stand the coat of arm at the back and the stand can always be found in the president plane.

The only reason why the president gave this speech is to prove to people that he is health. There is nothing new in his speech that the governor of Lagos state have not addressed.

Focus on the positive, so your life can grow positively.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspicious: President Buhari Speech by nagastat: 8:21pm On Mar 29, 2020
A heart filled with evil premonition would not avail anything good.
Don't wonder so, the state of your mind and condition as is so!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspicious: President Buhari Speech by ColdCode: 8:22pm On Mar 29, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Focus on the positive, so your life can grow positively.
In as much as we stay positive, we shouldn't be gullible. Leadership in this manner cannot help the country.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Suspicious: President Buhari Speech by TIGRITIS: 8:31pm On Mar 29, 2020
trutht828:
TIGRITIS, Buhari promised to cancel foreign treatment for political office holders and he was the first person to break that promise.

If that is a sign of a good leader, may you be blessed. But if that is a sign of a bad leader, may sorrow and bitterness be your portion this year.
Mentioning or tagging me all over the site picking specific areas is nothing but a mere ineffectual circus.
You said Buhari is a bad leader, is that not encompassing of everything he does? That is just the summary na. Or you think tagging me all over the site makes you intelligent? Tah.
In summary therefore, you said Buhari is a bad leader (everything about his leadership comes under this), so if he is truly bad, may I continue to be a victim of bad leadership till eternity. But if he is a good leader, may same fate be your portion. Is it not as simple as that? Any need tagging me everywhere? Simple say amen and move on. Of course, you will never do that even if heavens will fall. That is what is correctly described as HYPOCRICY. He knows he is lying but continues deceiving himself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspicious: President Buhari Speech by TIGRITIS: 8:34pm On Mar 29, 2020
TRIGUTIS:
[s][/s]
And so? Is that an attack or simply complying with a programme dictated by one strong man? People dey this world o.
Re: Suspicious: President Buhari Speech by Nyamuriflathead: 8:36pm On Mar 29, 2020
This one cannot wake up from his demonic , delusional pessimism about the president's whereabout. God will continue to disgrace and disappoint all buharis enemies. Amen

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspicious: President Buhari Speech by TIGRITIS: 8:41pm On Mar 29, 2020
TRIGUTIS:
[s][/s]
Is that all? Or will this draw money from my acc. Infact, I still don't understand this concept of taking time staying awake to be crossing comments. Or is there anything to it other than what am seeing?
Re: Suspicious: President Buhari Speech by ColdCode: 9:06pm On Mar 29, 2020
TIGRITIS:

Is that all? Or will this draw money from my acc. Infact, I still don't understand this concept of taking time staying awake to be crossing comments. Or is there anything to it other than what am seeing?
Perhaps that's what you should have asked...
Re: Suspicious: President Buhari Speech by idealogical: 9:07pm On Mar 29, 2020
I didn't have to wait for too long to start enjoying post-speech comedy and silliness from the usual suspects.

grin
Re: Suspicious: President Buhari Speech by trutht828: 9:24pm On Mar 29, 2020
TIGRITIS:
[s]
Mentioning or tagging me all over the site picking specific areas is nothing but a mere ineffectual circus.
You said Buhari is a bad leader, is that not encompassing of everything he does? That is just the summary na. Or you think tagging me all over the site makes you intelligent? Tah.
In summary therefore, you said Buhari is a bad leader (everything about his leadership comes under this), so if he is truly bad, may I continue to be a victim of bad leadership till eternity. But if he is a good leader, may same fate be your portion. Is it not as simple as that? Any need tagging me everywhere? Simple say amen and move on. Of course, you will never do that even if heavens will fall. That is what is correctly described as HYPOCRICY. He knows he is lying but continues deceiving himself. [/s]

You are just writing stupid long epistle that nobody is reading. Rubbish.

Buhari promised public declaration of assets but it had been 5 years, yet nothing.

If that is a sign of a good leader, may you be blessed. But if that's a sign of a bad leader, may sorrow and bitterness overshadow your life. Amen.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspicious: President Buhari Speech by TIGRITIS: 9:57pm On Mar 29, 2020
[s]
trutht828:

Buhari promised public declaration of assets but it had been 5 years, yet nothing.

If that is a sign of a good leader, may you be blessed. But if that's a sign of a bad leader, may sorrow and bitterness overshadow your life. Amen.
[/s]
Stop running away from your conviction. Simply answer amen the way I do. I don't need your blessings, simply refer to what should happen to you if your conviction is not true, that is what I do.
If Buhari is a bad leader, may I never get anything well but if he is not a bad leader, may that be your portion. Answer amen and stop pin pointing when the summary covers everything. I don't think this has anything to do with insult since that can't replace your inability to stand for what you believe.
Re: Suspicious: President Buhari Speech by APCNig: 10:00pm On Mar 29, 2020
ColdCode:
Reasons

Go and get infected with Corona Virus, then you will see the President face to face.

Nigeria has recorded one death, America and UK have both recorded thousands of death, if Buhari needs treatment for Corona, does it make sense to go to countries where they are dying in thousands every hour? Use your head nah. . Ewu Congo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspicious: President Buhari Speech by TIGRITIS: 10:21pm On Mar 29, 2020
trutht828:

If Buhari is a bad leader, may the word in bold be my portion.
If Buhari is a good leader, may the word in bold be your portion. But Why is it this difficult to say amen to this straightforward prayer for God sake? Have I not been saying amen? Why can't you? Say it or take your hypocricy out of my sight jor.
Nairalanders, make una see me see wahala o.
I have stood for my conviction but this one can't stand for his own, nawao.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspicious: President Buhari Speech by Ochuksbaba(m): 10:23pm On Mar 29, 2020
How are we sure Bubu didn't leave the borders open on purpose so that he can cash out on the Virus.

Imagine all the monies contributed by big figures to curb this avoidable pandemic spread.

Politicians de drop,Pastors,de drop,biznessmen too, Celebrities etc..

Don't be surprised to hear Lai Mohammed tomorrow calling on Yahoo boys and Ritualists to drop some billions to help buy audio ventilators

2 Likes

Re: Suspicious: President Buhari Speech by ColdCode: 10:38pm On Mar 29, 2020
APCNig:

Go and get infected with Corona Virus, then you will see the President face to face.

Nigeria has recorded one death, America and UK have both recorded thousands of death, if Buhari needs treatment for Corona, does it make sense to go to countries where they are dying in thousands every hour? Use your head nah. . Ewu Congo.
Faulty Brain affect your thinking...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspicious: President Buhari Speech by TIGRITIS: 11:02pm On Mar 29, 2020
TRIGUTIS:
[s][/s]
More of that
Re: Suspicious: President Buhari Speech by TIGRITIS: 11:03pm On Mar 29, 2020
Re: Suspicious: President Buhari Speech by TIGRITIS: 11:15pm On Mar 29, 2020
H
Re: Suspicious: President Buhari Speech by noobsaibot2(m): 11:50pm On Mar 29, 2020
This can be anywhere outside the state House
ColdCode:
Reasons

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anger As Tinubu Bow's Down To Greet Dantata / “why Igbo Can Not Be Allowed To Be President Of Nigeria” — Fani Kayode / You Must Have 25% Of Votes Cast In FCT To Be Declared Winner - INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.