Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Nigerian Army General Admit Challenges In Boko Haram - Videowar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army General Admit Challenges In Boko Haram - Videowar (4230 Views)

Chibok Schoolgirl, Saratu Dauda, Escapes After 9 Years In Boko Haram Captivity / Colonel Kenneth Eze Elemele Killed In Boko Haram Ambush / Maryam Umar: Corper Rots In Boko Haram Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Army General Admit Challenges In Boko Haram - Videowar by JAWBONE(m): 1:39am On Mar 30, 2020
Listen to this video going viral on social media by a General in the Nigerian Army on Boko Haram attacks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=typht2znIWA

lalasticlala
mynd44

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/1244274551678275586

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army General Admit Challenges In Boko Haram - Videowar by JAWBONE(m): 1:40am On Mar 30, 2020
This is not Kola Ologbodiyan, this is not Nnamdi Kanu, this is not Deji Adeyanju, this is not Atiku. These are men putting their lives on the line for the country and see how we reward them.

When we come here to blast the inept dullard some of his idiotic stupid supporters will find the most foolish ways to defend him, claiming patriots. How did it get to this point where a rag-tag terrorist group is doing so much damage to the Army and yet we have a General as president

It's like having a billionaire as your father yet you live in poverty.

Instead of the misguided elements on this platform to lend their voice to the struggle and call out the clueless Major-General, they will spend their time defending mediocrity for peanuts not knowing the damage they are doing.

They think this is still about PDPvsAPC until them or their loved ones are caught up in the failures of the worst civilian administration in the history of Nigeria

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army General Admit Challenges In Boko Haram - Videowar by GamalNasser: 1:51am On Mar 30, 2020
I don't understand why a general will make such video though ? Is he saying there is no secure communication line between him and Frontline HQ? Or they have been frustrated so much they didn't have any option than make a video for social media.

It's seems he was recording the video to send to his commander and someone leaked it

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army General Admit Challenges In Boko Haram - Videowar by Vega100: 2:37am On Mar 30, 2020
GamalNasser:
I don't understand why a general will make such video though ? Is he saying there is no secure communication line between him and Frontline HQ? Or they have been frustrated so much they didn't have any option than make a video for social media.

It's seems he was recording the video to send to his commander and someone leaked it
what was the video about? What was he complaining about?
Re: Nigerian Army General Admit Challenges In Boko Haram - Videowar by GamalNasser: 2:43am On Mar 30, 2020
Vega100:
what was the video about? What was he complaining about?

He was telling his commander over video that the intelligence they got about pockets of Boko Haram was wrong because in reality the met a formidable Boko force that had been pounding them all day with gun trucks , mortar rounds and RPG and a lot of his men had been injured but his unit was still fighting

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army General Admit Challenges In Boko Haram - Videowar by Mrdecent(m): 2:52am On Mar 30, 2020
Can he be court Marshall on this?
Re: Nigerian Army General Admit Challenges In Boko Haram - Videowar by Chidexter(m): 6:14am On Mar 30, 2020
Mrdecent:
Can he be court Marshall on this?

Why should he?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army General Admit Challenges In Boko Haram - Videowar by Auto200: 6:54am On Mar 30, 2020
God bless and protect those men!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army General Admit Challenges In Boko Haram - Videowar by Subduer: 7:36am On Mar 30, 2020
GamalNasser:

He was telling his commander over video that the intelligence they got about pockets of Boko Haram was wrong because in reality the met a formidable Boko force that had been pounding them all day with gun trucks , mortar rounds and RPG and a lot of his men had been injured but his unit was still fighting
That's how they've been WASTING our troops by INTERNAL SABOTAGE. Pres Jonathan said that Book Haram is even in Aso Rock, not only in the Army & Police.
God bless Gen Ihejirika, who so PURSUED Book Haram that Buhari cried out that war against Book Haram is war against the north.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army General Admit Challenges In Boko Haram - Videowar by Fasindo: 8:06am On Mar 30, 2020
shocked

Coward General.

He ran away right from where he is recording the video, yet he claimed he didn't run from the battle field.
How can u claim that over 100 RPG was fired at u nd yet u ar still alive.

Anyway am waiting for Buhari to lead at the war front on the insurgency fight as he promised in 2015.

General Biu should be made Operation Lafiya Dole commander nd not this coward General Adele
Re: Nigerian Army General Admit Challenges In Boko Haram - Videowar by Fasindo: 8:07am On Mar 30, 2020
shocked

Coward General.

He eve ran away right from where he is recording the video, yet he claim he didn't run from the battle field.

Anyway am waiting for Buhari to lead at the war front on the insurgency fight as he promised in 2015.

General Biu should be made Operation Lafiya Dole commander nd not this coward General Adele
Re: Nigerian Army General Admit Challenges In Boko Haram - Videowar by mushystuff: 9:45am On Mar 30, 2020
No surprises at all...and same Army is supposed to be on standby to deploy critical medical and other resources with regards to the ongoing Corona scourge.

When we point out obvious lapses, they call you wailer, hater and PDP. We dey look na.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army General Admit Challenges In Boko Haram - Videowar by JAWBONE(m): 3:29pm On Mar 31, 2020
UPDATE: Nigerian Army has removed General in this video as theatre commander Operation Lafiya Dole
Re: Nigerian Army General Admit Challenges In Boko Haram - Videowar by xcellentgraphic: 3:42pm On Mar 31, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

You think the general will be dumb as u...that he will not use is tactical knowledge to keep himself alive

Coward General.

He eve ran away right from where he is recording the video, yet he claim he didn't run from the battle field.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army General Admit Challenges In Boko Haram - Videowar by topstone4: 3:57pm On Mar 31, 2020
JAWBONE:
Listen to this video going viral on social media by a General in the Nigerian Army on Boko Haram attacks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=typht2znIWA

lalasticlala
mynd44

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/1244274551678275586

TIGRITIS, watch this video and lie to yourself that you are a responsible citizen.

, watch this video and lie to yourself that you are not the real enemy of Nigeria, the real hater of what is right.

Where is your conscience? Thrown to the dogs, right?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army General Admit Challenges In Boko Haram - Videowar by Racoon(m): 4:07pm On Mar 31, 2020
Re: Nigerian Army General Admit Challenges In Boko Haram - Videowar by TIGRITIS: 4:07pm On Mar 31, 2020
topstone4:

TIGRITIS, watch this video and lie to yourself that you are a responsible citizen.

, watch this video and lie to yourself that you are not the real enemy of Nigeria, the real hater of what is right.

Where is your conscience? Thrown to the dogs, right?
Kill yourself inside my mention if my position and opinion is paining you. All human beings cannot be bloody haters at the same time. Now, zoom off my sight.
Re: Nigerian Army General Admit Challenges In Boko Haram - Videowar by Racoon(m): 4:07pm On Mar 31, 2020
topstone4:
, watch this video and lie to yourself that you are not the real enemy of Nigeria, the real hater of what is right.Where is your conscience? Thrown to the dogs, right?
Darling terrorists-loving daddy crooner

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army General Admit Challenges In Boko Haram - Videowar by TIGRITIS: 4:11pm On Mar 31, 2020
Racoon:
Darling terrorists-loving daddy crooner
Quote yourselves and discuss among yourselves, I have no business with your discussions. So always edit out my monikers from whatever you wish to discuss among yourselves so I dont get involved unnecessarily.
I have no business getting people involved in whatever I discuss with people of like minds like me. So I expect same for everyone else. Discuss una matter, no dey call my attention.
Re: Nigerian Army General Admit Challenges In Boko Haram - Videowar by EdersonRish: 4:31pm On Mar 31, 2020
[s]
TIGRITIS:

Quote yourselves and discuss among yourselves, I have no business with your discussions. So always edit out my monikers from whatever you wish to discuss among yourselves so I dont get involved unnecessarily.
I have no business getting people involved in whatever I discuss with people of like minds like me. So I expect same for everyone else. Discuss una matter, no dey call my attention.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army General Admit Challenges In Boko Haram - Videowar by EdersonRish: 4:33pm On Mar 31, 2020
[s]
TIGRITIS:

Kill yourself inside my mention if my position and opinion is paining you. All human beings cannot be bloody haters at the same time. Now, zoom off my sight.
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army General Admit Challenges In Boko Haram - Videowar by TIGRITIS: 4:33pm On Mar 31, 2020
EdersonRish:
[s][/s]
I salute. The job must continue. Keep it up. Me likey
Re: Nigerian Army General Admit Challenges In Boko Haram - Videowar by TIGRITIS: 4:33pm On Mar 31, 2020
EdersonRish:
[s][/s]
Yes o
Re: Nigerian Army General Admit Challenges In Boko Haram - Videowar by EdersonRish: 4:35pm On Mar 31, 2020
[s]
TIGRITIS:

I salute. The job must continue. Keep it up. Me likey
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army General Admit Challenges In Boko Haram - Videowar by TIGRITIS: 4:36pm On Mar 31, 2020
EdersonRish:
[s][/s]
Yes o
Re: Nigerian Army General Admit Challenges In Boko Haram - Videowar by omoeast(m): 4:36pm On Mar 31, 2020
Sad for Nigeria...I told a friend buhari is a very useless person,this guy was in the army once,he was made a general and more...To hell with politics, A good army will never let terrorist win over him over and over again...I am proud to say any Nigerian parent that has got a child in the army and he’s in the battlefield, they are heartless and senseless.Cancel the Nigerian Army,they are being killed unjustly

Goodluck Jonathan that was a total civilian,boko boys no dey chop our baracks like that,they kill all army and take away the weapons...Shame on every generals out there

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army General Admit Challenges In Boko Haram - Videowar by EdersonRish: 4:48pm On Mar 31, 2020
[s]
TIGRITIS:

Yes o
[/s]
Re: Nigerian Army General Admit Challenges In Boko Haram - Videowar by EdersonRish: 4:48pm On Mar 31, 2020
[s]
TIGRITIS:

Yes o
[/s]
Re: Nigerian Army General Admit Challenges In Boko Haram - Videowar by TIGRITIS: 4:52pm On Mar 31, 2020
EdersonRish:
[s][/s]
Yeah
Re: Nigerian Army General Admit Challenges In Boko Haram - Videowar by TIGRITIS: 4:52pm On Mar 31, 2020
EdersonRish:
[s][/s]
Yes
Re: Nigerian Army General Admit Challenges In Boko Haram - Videowar by EdersonRish: 4:56pm On Mar 31, 2020
[s]
TIGRITIS:

Yeah
[/s]
Re: Nigerian Army General Admit Challenges In Boko Haram - Videowar by EdersonRish: 4:57pm On Mar 31, 2020
[s]
TIGRITIS:

Yes
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sokoloan Messaged My Contacts / President Of Burkinafaso, Captain Ibrahim Traore Sends Final Warning To Tinubu / North Has No Link With Terrorists - Arewa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.