Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,317 members, 7,864,517 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:43 PM

Graphic: Nigerians Blast Calabar Girl For Killing Her Dog To Make Peppersoup - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Graphic: Nigerians Blast Calabar Girl For Killing Her Dog To Make Peppersoup (4985 Views)

DJ Cuppy And Her Dog In Tongue-To-Tongue Kissing (Pictures, Video) / Uche Okoye To Wizkid "Let's Have Sex, Please" - Nigerians Blast Her / Nigerians Blast Blac Chyna For Dating Teenagers, Call Her 'Sexual Predator' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Graphic: Nigerians Blast Calabar Girl For Killing Her Dog To Make Peppersoup by rowland545(m): 11:01am On Mar 31, 2020
light099:

Hey son, I understand you enjoy dog meat with chilled palm wine, so, naturally you would attack someone like me. The only difference between two of us is, even if I enjoy doing something that's not ok, I will tell you i enjoy it and at the same time, I'll be truthful enough to admit it's wrong.

I'm not the one judging what's right or wrong. When majority of people and traditions worldwide feel something is not very cool, it means they're likely right especially when it's sensible and inline with good ethics.
who are the rest of the world U and a few self righteous people are now the majority of the world abi
I think I understand u now....u think its ohk to judge people just because others are doing it ...I hope u one day see its wrong...and people that follow this path have low self esteem....I want u to cure yourself of this disease.... Go out there get a plate of dog meat(404) with a chilled glass of palm wine and enjoy urself that d way u can cure yourself of low self esteem and hypocrisy.... You are welcome
Re: Graphic: Nigerians Blast Calabar Girl For Killing Her Dog To Make Peppersoup by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 31, 2020
rowland545:
who are the rest of the world U and a few self righteous people are now the majority of the world abi
I think I understand u now....u think its ohk to judge people just because others are doing it ...I hope u one day see its wrong...and people that follow this path have low self esteem....I want u to cure yourself of this disease.... Go out there get a plate of dog meat(404) with a chilled glass of palm wine and enjoy urself that d way u can cure yourself of low self esteem and hypocrisy.... You are welcome

Well son, like I said earlier, I understand you enjoy a delicious plate of 404 with chilled palm wine grin, so it's hard to be sincere with this whole issue.
When I see that something is not cool and fortunately many others say the same thing, even if I enjoy doing it, I should be honest enough to say it's not cool. Keep eating your 404, until one day they serve you human flesh unaware.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chet Anekwe / Africans (mostly Nigerians) Cuss Out Brandy Over Photo On Instagram / When Rich Families Cause Pain To Mothers - The Belgore Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.