Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,893 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

See What John Danfulani , A Supposed P.hd Holder Posted - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What John Danfulani , A Supposed P.hd Holder Posted (4729 Views)

Military Airstrikes Eliminate Buba-danfulani, Other ISWAP Commanders At Sambisa / Sacking Of Oshiomhole & His NWC: CPC's Weeding Mode Re-Activated - Danfulani / We Told PDP About Sambo Being A Potential Sellout -dr Danfulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What John Danfulani , A Supposed P.hd Holder Posted by Melezenawii: 9:16am On Mar 30, 2020
Wailing or hatred has actually exposed many as educated illiterates

https://mobile.twitter.com/john_danfulani/status/1244358621342904320

Re: See What John Danfulani , A Supposed P.hd Holder Posted by LivingSage: 9:20am On Mar 30, 2020
Wailers should keep masturbating on what is not even a necessity. Crooks

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What John Danfulani , A Supposed P.hd Holder Posted by Seetto: 9:22am On Mar 30, 2020
Wailers are mad... grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What John Danfulani , A Supposed P.hd Holder Posted by hisexcellency34: 9:23am On Mar 30, 2020
His post is senseless. PhD holder my foot

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What John Danfulani , A Supposed P.hd Holder Posted by ijaw1stson: 9:23am On Mar 30, 2020
Hmm let me park here
Re: See What John Danfulani , A Supposed P.hd Holder Posted by crownwealth: 9:24am On Mar 30, 2020
Buhari supporters are crazy shocked

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What John Danfulani , A Supposed P.hd Holder Posted by iammo(m): 9:24am On Mar 30, 2020
cool

Na wa for some jobless Nigerian.. you want him to talk and he did talk, now you are looking for what is not lost.. I miss the days we had Presidents with balls, days of Abacha .. I don't know why Buhari just seem so weak with all this wailers

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What John Danfulani , A Supposed P.hd Holder Posted by Formation2009: 9:25am On Mar 30, 2020
Alot of things we see on social media further proves lectures don't deserve the pay and honor accredited to them...

Quacks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What John Danfulani , A Supposed P.hd Holder Posted by Makavelli25: 9:33am On Mar 30, 2020
This man doesnt worth a primary school teacher Not to talk of professor

4 Likes

Re: See What John Danfulani , A Supposed P.hd Holder Posted by Franzinni: 9:37am On Mar 30, 2020
And this wailer is a fulani man? He needs a standing ovation ... It is rare to see one who transcends tribe .. Religion and social class to arrive at the ability to say the truth in Nigeria ... Most zombies here are eihter utterly brian dead or they are protecting their position

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What John Danfulani , A Supposed P.hd Holder Posted by plat0: 10:13am On Mar 30, 2020
Jobless MOFOs, go look for something to do with your lives, stop obsessing over these guys, they don't care about you.

1 Like

Re: See What John Danfulani , A Supposed P.hd Holder Posted by Amumaigwe: 10:37am On Mar 30, 2020
hisexcellency34:
His post is senseless. PhD holder my foot

Because you don't have sense.

7 Likes

Re: See What John Danfulani , A Supposed P.hd Holder Posted by slimfit1(m): 10:43am On Mar 30, 2020
Buhari have made people so traumatized they are hunting for shadows.

3 Likes

Re: See What John Danfulani , A Supposed P.hd Holder Posted by batstan(m): 10:55am On Mar 30, 2020
Not all PhD holders are smart or intelligent.

angry A deranged fellow .
grin

2 Likes

Re: See What John Danfulani , A Supposed P.hd Holder Posted by 9japride(m): 11:42am On Mar 30, 2020
No country president will ever address a nation with a foreign or strange flag behind him/her. This flag issue it uncalled for. We all know the presidency is not always sincere but this flag talk is a waste of time.

1 Like

Re: See What John Danfulani , A Supposed P.hd Holder Posted by guru03(m): 1:15pm On Mar 30, 2020
Franzinni:
And this wailer is a fulani man? He needs a standing ovation ... It is rare to see one who transcends tribe .. Religion and social class to arrive at the ability to say the truth in Nigeria ... Most zombies here are eihter utterly brian dead or they are protecting their position

He is not of the Fulani extraction, Na southern to kaduna man.

1 Like

Re: See What John Danfulani , A Supposed P.hd Holder Posted by Timi141: 3:28pm On Mar 30, 2020
If it's the armed forces flag, then you people should post another example of the flag being used. Because throughout all my years of watching Presidential broadcasts and parades, I've never seen that flag before.

Pictures shouldn't be so hard to find
Re: See What John Danfulani , A Supposed P.hd Holder Posted by lionness(f): 3:43pm On Mar 30, 2020
My people
Re: See What John Danfulani , A Supposed P.hd Holder Posted by Turantula(m): 3:46pm On Mar 30, 2020
Buhari wgere are you?
Re: See What John Danfulani , A Supposed P.hd Holder Posted by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 30, 2020
Timi141:
If it's the armed forces flag, then you people should post another example of the flag being used. Because throughout all my years of watching Presidential broadcasts and parades, I've never seen that flag before.

Pictures shouldn't be so hard to find

I've seen that flag since the Abacha administration, and it has been present during all administrations since

Here is GEJ giving the Independence day speech in 2014....the same flag is behind him.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What John Danfulani , A Supposed P.hd Holder Posted by SadiqBabaSani: 3:52pm On Mar 30, 2020
Thread opened by paid agents of state and comments made by same

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What John Danfulani , A Supposed P.hd Holder Posted by ahiboilandgas: 4:00pm On Mar 30, 2020
The flag represent the commander in cheif of the arm forces of Nigeria .....i wonder which school this people attend

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What John Danfulani , A Supposed P.hd Holder Posted by YungMillionaire: 4:25pm On Mar 30, 2020
how many English speaking Europeans with PhD speak African languages?
Re: See What John Danfulani , A Supposed P.hd Holder Posted by Melezenawii: 4:33pm On Mar 30, 2020
SadiqBabaSani:
Thread opened by paid agents of state and comments made by same

Your must be one of the enemies of the state

1 Like

Re: See What John Danfulani , A Supposed P.hd Holder Posted by IDeyFlogAllah(m): 4:43pm On Mar 30, 2020
I agree. That flag doesn't resemble the Nigerian Army flag which I saw Boko Haram using as toilet paper the other day grin

LivingSage:
Wailers should keep masturbating on what is not even a necessity. Crooks

1 Like

Re: See What John Danfulani , A Supposed P.hd Holder Posted by LivingSage: 5:05pm On Mar 30, 2020
With your Monika, you're brain Dead. Allah is still God
IDeyFlogAllah:
I agree. That flag doesn't resemble the Nigerian Army flag which I saw Boko Haram using as toilet paper the other day grin

1 Like

Re: See What John Danfulani , A Supposed P.hd Holder Posted by MiztaFabuloz(m): 5:07pm On Mar 30, 2020
The wailing virus is still spreading across Nairaland.
Re: See What John Danfulani , A Supposed P.hd Holder Posted by naijanaso: 5:13pm On Mar 30, 2020
iammo:
cool

Na wa for some jobless Nigerian.. you want him to talk and he did talk, now you are looking for what is not lost.. I miss the days we had Presidents with balls, days of Abacha and days of Obasanjo.. I don't know why Buhari just seem so weak with all this wailers

That recorded and edited speech is what you are referring to as National address? Watch the movie closely and you will see the editing of the clips that make it up. That thing was not LIVE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What John Danfulani , A Supposed P.hd Holder Posted by Eastornprince: 5:26pm On Mar 30, 2020
Seetto:
Wailers are mad... grin

Funny that.

All the mad people I've seen think others are mad and not them.

1 Like

Re: See What John Danfulani , A Supposed P.hd Holder Posted by IDeyFlogAllah(m): 5:29pm On Mar 30, 2020
I used to think he was. Now I know better and I have been liberated from mental slavery grin

A god of pedophile illiterates cannot be a real god.

LivingSage:
With your Monika, you're brain Dead. Allah is still God
Re: See What John Danfulani , A Supposed P.hd Holder Posted by Subduer: 5:42pm On Mar 30, 2020
Melezenawii:
Wailing or hatred has actually exposed many as educated illiterates

https://mobile.twitter.com/john_danfulani/status/1244358621342904320

The man is expecting SUPERIOR EVIDENCE to rebut his claim, & instead you're all ranting like ZOMBIES.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Coronavirus Will End In April, 2020. / Why Ikwerres And Ikas Should Be Excluded From Biafra Struggle. / EndSARS: NANS Enugu Urges Judicial Panel To Carry Out Their Duty Diligently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.