Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Wrong Number - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Wrong Number (25548 Views)

WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wrong Number by Gvnl(f): 6:43pm On Apr 21, 2020
A generous slap will do
Re: Wrong Number by Khriztarl(f): 2:22pm On Apr 22, 2020
Kingpaul07:
I have done that a couple of times thankfully I have never received a slap.
You have just been too lucky man. Those girls must have admired you, or just don't have the guts. Bro, if she no like you na BOILED slap you go recieve. Lolzz. Anyway we are waiting o. Updates please.
#olivertwist#
Re: Wrong Number by Kingpaul07(m): 3:45pm On Apr 22, 2020
This chapter has been removed

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Wrong Number by Kingpaul07(m): 3:47pm On Apr 22, 2020
Khriztarl:

You have just been too lucky man. Those girls must have admired you, or just don't have the guts. Bro, if she no like you na BOILED slap you go recieve. Lolzz. Anyway we are waiting o. Updates please.
#olivertwist#

Lol, I guess I am lucky, and I just don't do it on any girl, I must first feel a connection
Re: Wrong Number by MDBrand: 5:25pm On Apr 22, 2020
OMG.... grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Wrong Number by Khriztarl(f): 5:54pm On Apr 22, 2020
Kingpaul07:

Lol, I guess I am lucky, and I just don't do it on any girl, I must first feel a connection
Ok
Re: Wrong Number by Khriztarl(f): 5:57pm On Apr 22, 2020
*speechless* please don't leave me in the air. I want to land please. More updates o pleeeeease.
Re: Wrong Number by jbtobsyn(m): 6:42pm On Apr 22, 2020
Kingpaul07:

Your update is taking so long and also short, abeg do better
Re: Wrong Number by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 22, 2020
wow! so short of words. Op, pls give us more lengthy update. This suspense is killing, we want MORE pls.

1 Like

Re: Wrong Number by Faithfulmartins(m): 6:57pm On Apr 22, 2020
Keep it flowing bro
Re: Wrong Number by Gvnl(f): 7:11am On Apr 23, 2020
Okay now I'm beginning to enjoy this story even more. Please OP more updates.

Thank you for the update.
Re: Wrong Number by Ann2012(f): 7:34am On Apr 23, 2020
Interesting, I've been suspecting the C.E.O since
Thanks for the update
Re: Wrong Number by Kingpaul07(m): 1:57pm On Apr 23, 2020
Chapter 14
I just received the most shocking message of my life that my brain doesn't even know how to process it. My boss is Mysterio, how should I react, should I slap him for keeping the secret, well that will certainly get me fired. Should I hug him and tell him how happy I am to finally meet him, well employees just don't hug their boss. What should I do then, I just stood there looking at him and he looks back at me expecting a reaction from me.
"Say something"
"I have no idea what to say" I replied truthfully.
"How about you say that I am super handsome" he said and I rolled my eyes, thats typical him always full of self praise.
"How come, since when did you know?" I asked.
"Please sit, let me give you the full gist" I sat down to listen to his tale.
"After our quarrel last night, I had to bury myself in work so I had to go through the company workers that was when I noticed that your name is Rose and you told me you work at Juvango so I had to check your number and it was a match"
"Wow, that is just so unbelievable, I was even thinking you're one of the new recruit, I never thought you're the boss".
"Yeah you're and your wild imagination. Well now that this is out of the way, lets talk about last night" he said and I hiccupped, I thought this revelation will make us all forget about last night.
"Well, I did went on a date but it wasn't as interesting as I claimed, he kissed me and I slapped him" I muttered the last part and he laughed, I guess it's funny if you think about it. I laughed too but something felt different.
"Well he deserves it, it's not good to sneak up on a lady like that"
"Mine is out, so how was your weekend with your girlfriend, honestly I never noticed your absence in the office" I just realize I haven't been seeking him.
"You and your imagination" he shakes his head "I went to Dubia to inspect the new hotel we were building, I never knew it will take that long, also I never wanted to you to find out my identity yet. You know telling you I travelled to Dubai will make you know I am rich"
"That is correct, but we could still be chatting"
"Yes I thought of that but I always come back tired and exhausted and I wanted to see how much you will miss me" he said with a grin, so he punished us both for that.
"Well you did found out, so what made you came out now, with the way you are hiding your identity you could've continued the chat and still remain a mystery" not that I would love that, imagine chatting with my boss and calling him all sort of name.
"Well I thought of that too but I lost my phone as I went to tge club to drink, so I decided it's a sign to end the mystery"
"All these is overwhelming, how do I now act, I have no idea what to do" I said as I took a deep breath
"Well it's not everyday a worker dates the boss"
"Date?" I asked almost instantly.
"Well, after last night I figured I want something more, I sense you do, so how about we start dating". He said. How can he dump all these things on me at once?
"Baka" I muttered.
"What's that?" he asked and it was surprising, this is Japanese word for idiot, anybody that watches Naruto will know that, as a matter of fact he has called me that a couple of times. I guess I wasn't loud enough and it's a good thing, it feels weird being connected with your boss in such way.
"All these are overwhelming"
"Well I can give you time dove" he said giving me a nostalgic feelings, I smiled as I remember how deep we have gone. Well after last night I would have jumped on the opportunity of dating him, but right now when I look at him there is this invisible barrier, maybe I was making an impossible fantasy.
"Thanks, for your information you are not all that Handsome, and your name Henry isn't as unique as you made it to be" I lied about the handsome part, he is gorgeous but Henry is everyday name, I remember him saying his name is unique.
"Well what can I say, I am egomaniac"
"Well that you are, now Mr egomaniac, its already late I can now go ahead with my work" I asked, I know when I get pass the nervousness of him being my boss we will make a great pair.
"Sure thing dove" he said as the word dove freely flowed out of his mouth.
"Sure Boss"
"I'll chat you up by tonight so you will get my new number, you can delete tge old one already" he said and I nodded before leaving the office.
I stood outside the office contemplating what just happened over and over again, I have met my Mysterio but he happens to be my Boss and he wants to date me. I must confess that even with all this craziness I am happy to have finally met him and he is damn gorgeous.
I slowly went back to my side of the building so to get ready to move out.
"You took your time" Timi said with a scowl, I have no idea why but she has a special interest with the new boss.
"Well, I was held up" I said as I grabbed my bag to leave, I am already late, I wonder of she also waited so that she would tell me that.
I have a constant smile on my face, he is my boss and he wants to date me, come to think of it he has like a million girls around him, so why me. Well, am more excited that we have settled and that I have finally met him. He is also gorgeous, I pulled out my phone to start reading our chat, it has became a habit of me to always read our chat while the driver drives, I know he asked me to delete this number but I won't, I am to attached to it to just delete it, after all its what started all these. Things will definitely take a drastic change

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/accidental_brother_book_two/29032#.XoG8GigLhdQ.whatsapp

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/red_rose/31841#.XoG7TR906w8.whatsapp

A/N: click on either on the two links to get a mind blowing novel by me. Or you can chat up on 07085036599

2 Likes

Re: Wrong Number by Kingpaul07(m): 1:59pm On Apr 23, 2020
jbtobsyn:

Your update is taking so long and also short, abeg do better

Sorry sir but since I am still writing it that means I have to take time in developing the story and dialogue, if not I will just give you guys rubbish. So bear with me
Re: Wrong Number by Khriztarl(f): 4:35pm On Apr 23, 2020
Please, can you make the updates very long, since you are taking ages to update. In real life i had fallen from the excitement of the last update before this one came through. Then, u killed my happiness by giving a one scene update. Am upset but lemme not give you bad vibes. Am anticipating the next lengthy and mouth watering update.

Nice one op.
#olivertwistgeng#

1 Like

Re: Wrong Number by Faithfulmartins(m): 8:31pm On Apr 23, 2020
Bro you're good
Re: Wrong Number by Kingpaul07(m): 8:18am On Apr 26, 2020
This chapter has been removed. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wrong Number by Kingpaul07(m): 8:20am On Apr 26, 2020
Chapter 16
I am glad he decided to drive me to the hospital and always giving me words of encouragement, my mothers medical condition has been detoriating, she has been having heart issues, I guess its now getting worse.
"Don't worry she will be fine" he said for the millionth time and I just nodded. Immediately we arrived I rushed inside luckily I found my brother at the reception.
"Where is mom?" I asked immediately I saw him.
"She is sleeping now?" he answered weakly. The whole issue has drained the poor boy, he decided to school from home so he can take care of mom, they knew my work wouldn't let me and I felt ashamed leaving my mom for my brother to take care of but we need the money I earn for our living. Our dad is no more and we are just 3, 2 boys and me, I am the eldest so I have to take the responsibilities at least till Emeka graduates, luckily he is doing his NYSC. Chuks the one with our mother is the last born he is just in his second year.
"Let's go see her, then we can see the doctor" I said and he nodded.
I gently walked inside the room and she is peacefully asleep, she had suffered a lot to train me through school, after our father died nobody was around to help us, she took care of everything and never complained for once.
"Let's go see the doctor now" I said as I wiped my tears.
"It will be alright" Henrt said as he soots my back, I totally forgot about him, I will introduce him to my brother later.
"Thanks" I whispered.
We entered inside the doctors office after he asked to come in, he has been tge doctor in charge of my mothers' case.
"How is she doing" I went straight to the point, she is just 52 years old so she still has a lot of time to leave.
"Is it alright I say it in front of him?" the doctor said pointing at Henry, I looked at him and he gave me a reassuring look.
"Yes it's alright" my younger brother decided to stay back with mom so I need the support Henry provides.
"Ok, truth me told, your mothers condition is not good, if something is not done fast she might not make it through this year" he said and my heart dropped.
"So what do you suggest" Henry said since I lost all ability to talk.
"She needs an Open heart surgery and this facility doesn't have such equipment"
"Ok, so she can be saved with the surgery?" Henry asked and I am just looking between the both of them as they converse.
"Yes, but it's not a cheap surgery"
"Like how much are we talking about?"
"100 million naira or even more, besides its best done overseas" I tuned them out immediately I heard the price, sell all our property it won't even amount to 10 million.
"Rose, Rose"
"Yes" I answered as I am drawn back to reality.
"Down to earth" Henry said with a smile.
"How will I save my mom, what will I do?" I cried as I felt so helpless.
"Don't worry dear, I will take care of it" I hiccuped.
"What?"
"I will take care of it" he repeated.
"The money is no joke" I said.
"Don't worry, just give me a minute to make the necessary call" he said and excused himself, this still feel so surreal.
He came back before 5 minutes and I stood like a drenched chicken waiting to hear what he has to say.
"I have made the arrangement, your mom will be living the country in the next two weeks..." I hugged him before he could finish what he is saying. He really is my guardian angel.
"Thank you Mysterio" the world left my lips with no much thought, he was there when my heart was broken and now he is here, God what did I do to deserve him.
"Well someone will have to follow her to take care of her over there" he said as he broke the hug.
"I don't mind going with her" Chuks said, I didn't even know when he entered here. He is now more alive than when we entered, I guess this is what happens when there is hope.
"Alright it's all decided" Henry said smiling.
"I don't mind working the rest of my life for you inorder to pay you back" I said with all seriousness.
"You are hilarious, don't worry what is our friends for" he said. I can't believe all this things.
"Mom is awake she wants to see you" Chuks said and I nodded.
"Go be with your mom, I have some things to discuss with the doctor." I nodded and left.
"Wow, you have a super rich boyfriend" Chuks chipped in and I smacked him
"He is my boss"
"I never knew bosses holds their workers hands and offer to pay their bills" he said with an Eye roll and I decided to ignore him, Chuks always talk more if you keep denying things.
"Mom" I said immediately I entered, she managed to sit up and I went and hugged her, she has the drip on her.
"Hope you're fine" she looked closer to inspect me, trust my mom to worry about others even in her condition.
"Better than you" I said.
"Mom you can't believe what happened" Chuks cuts me off, he now sat down and told our mom everything making me wonder when he entered the doctors office.
"Wait, when did you enter the office?" I asked.
"When your boss entered" he stressed the boss "I heard him made the call as I was coming to call you, so he briefed me in on everything. I entered together with him but your attention was on him" he feigned hurt.
"So your boss is willing to do this?" my mom asked, sometimes she behaves like a child.
"Yes mom"
"Let me go greet him" she said already trying to stand up but I stopped him, no matter how she tried to hide it, we all know she is in pain.
"He will be here" just on Queue Henry entered.
"Good day ma" he greeted with a bow, so the proud Henry can be this down to earth.
"How are you my son?"
"Fine ma, I can see you are fighting the sickness."
"Its God my son, I heard of your kind deed, only tge good Lord will bless you and reward you endlessly" my mom said
"Amen" we all chorused, she continued her prayers of blessing on Henry and we kept saying Amen.
"Rest well ma, please can I borrow Rose I have something to tell her" Henry said and my mom agreed. We both stepped out of the room, its a private ward so no disturbance.
"I know this might sound selfish considering the situation you are in but we were in the middle of something before this disaster, so I am asking again even though its selfish, how about my proposal" he said looking desperate.
Is it love for him, is it love for me, right now I don't know what I am feeling, if it is love or the immerse gratitude of what he just did, I really don't know. One thing for sure is no matter what it is, it is overwhelming. I took a step closer to him and planted my lips on his, its funny I could still taste the rice we ate before coming, his lips was soft and we moved in sync.
"Does this answer your question" I replied as I broke the kiss.
"Can you answer me again" he said as he came closer for a second kiss, we were rudely interrupted by my brother.
"Sister, mommy said if she can go home today" Chuks asked oblivious of what he just did.
"Am not the doctor am I?" I hissed at him as Henry laughed and we all walked inside. I guess the C.E.O is now my boyfriend.

A/N: Do you smell something fishy

2 Likes

Re: Wrong Number by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 26, 2020
something more than fishy
Re: Wrong Number by Faithfulmartins(m): 9:10am On Apr 26, 2020
I sense something fishy
Re: Wrong Number by mychiveous(f): 11:15am On Apr 26, 2020
Maybe someone else was telling Henry what to type when they were only chatting .
Re: Wrong Number by Gvnl(f): 2:11pm On Apr 26, 2020
Whatever is happening has a lot coming. Fingers crossed!
Re: Wrong Number by mhizv(f): 8:29pm On Apr 26, 2020
mychiveous:
Maybe someone else was telling Henry what to type when they were only chatting .

Thought about this. Or this might not actually be her Mysterio.
Re: Wrong Number by Khriztarl(f): 1:15am On Apr 27, 2020
What do i say now. I don't trust henry one bit. Anyway nice one op.
Re: Wrong Number by Kingpaul07(m): 5:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
Chapter 17
"So you mean the guy you mistakenly texted thinking it was me, happen to your boss and now your boyfriend" Jessica asked and I nodded.
"I am more surprise he decided to take care of my mommy" I said taking a sip of the coke she served me. I have told her about Mysterio and most of the things that happened but I withheld something's even tge abortion part. To think of this I am even surprise Henry doesn't care about the abortion and still want to date me.
"So your mom will be leaving the country next week?" she asked.
"Yes" Its been a week since I started dating Henry, we haven't had much time together he has been busy and I also has been busy with my mom travelling, luckily he gave me time from work.
"So have you guys done the deed yet" she asked with a cheeky look.
"Hell no, it's too early" I nearly choked on my drink, Jessica has always been the type that takes the bull by the horns, but as for me I take my time when it comes to this.
"Keep delaying"
Truthfully Henry once came over and we nearly did it but I was able to hold back for some reason I wasn't free, when I was chatting him without knowing him I am sure I would have gone straight to bed with him whenever we meet. Now that we have meet I am holding back and I can't even say why because I don't know why.
"Just don't miss this opportunity, it's hard to see a rich good guy like that"
"Thanks for the advice"
"So, I have a news of my own" she said smiling and I can already guess the news.
"What's that?"
"I am 3 months gone"
"Wow" I squealed. Even though I already know because of the changes in her appearance, hearing the news still made me very happy and surprised.
"I am so happy for you", I stood up amd walked to her side and gave her a warm hug before returning to my seat.
"I will be going back to work on Monday, my mom will be leaving next week too, I am so glad" I am so sure that God will take control over the surgery.
"Money is good my friend, under two weeks everything is ready, it would've been longer if there is no money" Jessica said and stood up to go check if the rice is done and I followed her.
"Well there is nothing money can't do in Nigeria"
We kept talking about random things even telling about our classmates that have married and prompting me to be fast with mine as if I am the one holding myself.
When I can back to work Timi became my worst enemy, I have no idea how she found out about my relationship with Henry, she called me a gold digger and I couldn't refute her considering how I agreed to date Henry because of what he did.
"How did Timi found out, not only her but the whole workers has" I told Henry while sitting down in his office. Everybody is now treating me differently, some like Timi are rather harsh while most are super nice like am their road to heaven.
"Well I told Mr. Akin in other not to stress you much again" he said nonchalantly.
"You shouldn't have, I dont like the special treatment am receiving" besides I am not sure if I accepted because of the overwhelming gratitude or because of the feelings I had when we first chatted.
"Don't worry dear, it will pass" he said still signing some documents. Besides what if the worst happens and we break up, with everybody now aware it will be unbearable to keep working here and I need this job. Damn dating the boss is not so easy.
"So How is your mom" he asked.
"Fine" I replied "I will be going off to work" I said standing.
"You don't need to, you can stay here with me" he pouts
"Very cute, but no mister, I am a very diligent worker, so I will be with you later tonight"
"Come to my place this time around" he said with a smile and I nodded.
I saw Timi the moment I stepped out and she glared at me.
"You think you have won, don't worry I will have the last smile when I get to know the real C.E.O" she said and walked past me and I took a deep breath before going my way.
After work I went to his office but he was gone, he is always busy. I walked downstairs to take a tricycle home but was surprised by something else.
"Ma'am I'm here to pick you up" a cooperate driver said, I looked behind him and saw a neat mercedeces 4matic, I have no idea which model but it's beautiful.
"You mean me"
"Yes" he said with a bow.
"Who asked you to" I asked just to be sure.
"It's the boss Henry"
I have no need to refuse I guess this his way of being romantic, I smiled and entered the car.
This is my first time riding such an exquisite car, I was afraid to touch anything thinking I might spoil something, being rich is good. The ride wasn't that long though I wish it was longer, I was speechless when I arrived at the house, I have only seen such beauty in the movies.
"Welcome ma" the girl dressed in cooperate welcomed me with a bow as did I, a lot of servant welcomed me and I thought of how uncomfortable it would be for all these people to be here constantly, it will prevent me from doing things the way I want.
"You are here" I heard Henry said as he came to welcome me, he took me in for a warm embrace and thank God he didn't kiss me in front of all them.
"Come to the dinning table" he said and I followed.
I am glad he is doing all these for me, I am really honoured but it's too much, we have servant at every corner, the food won't even be tasty to me because I will be anxious of the servants standing like a soldier besides me. This is not his idea of a date, he once told me he enjoys date with nobody around, just him and the girl. This is opposite of what he told me, in fact since I met him he has been different making me wonder if I really know the guy sitting opposite me.
He looked at me and smile, the dining is a bit long so having normal conversation is not possible we have to be speaking loudly so no privacy. I just smiled back at him and decided to focus on the food.

A/N: sorry for the delay

2 Likes

Re: Wrong Number by Ann2012(f): 10:33am On Apr 29, 2020
Timi jealousy go kill you oooo

Thanks for the update
Re: Wrong Number by Khriztarl(f): 10:39am On Apr 29, 2020
SMH.
I have a feeling Henry is not mysterio, all this his good deeds would only end up putting Rose in a compromising senerio. OMG. Let me be watching sha. I rest my case.
Re: Wrong Number by Kingpaul07(m): 12:30pm On Apr 29, 2020
Chapter 18
After eating which was a silent torture for me, we went to the sitting room to watch some film.
'Maybe he will oblige me by playing an episode of Naruto' I thought to myself, since he said he doesn't really like it much and only told me he did just to appear unique.
"I have some horror and some home movies which one would you like" I guess I was thinking too much.
"Put some home movies" I dont want to look over my shoulder all night, and its really getting late. One of the servants selected the movie that started playing, I guess the servants does everything. We started watching about half way through the movie his hands is already making his way up my skirt and it felt uncomfortable with the servants around.
"The servants" I muttered as he brought his lops closer to kiss me
"Oh" he said as it dawns on him "leave us" he said to the servants standing like soldiers.
"Yes sir" they responded and left after bowing. He started kissing me even before they could close the door, I can see he is determined to have sex today. I dont mind having sex with him but I don't like the thought of having all these people around, I am someone that cares about what others think.
He hands slipped into my bra and I jerked, I was too lost in thought I didn't know when he unbuttoned my shirt, why am I feeling like am paying back a favour instead of making love with my boyfriend.
"I...." I was cut off from my word by the viberation of my phone, I picked it instantly and inwardly thanked my brother for calling now, he has been staying with me together with my mom since they started preparing to travel out.
"Hello"
"Sister, mom is asking of you, she is hoping you will prepare her favourite poridge yam"
"Ok, I will soon be back" I replied and hung up and looked at Henry, it looks like he is trying to hide his annoyance.
"I need to get home and prepare food for my mom" I said and he took a deep breath and exhaled.
"I hope she travels soonest so I can have you all to myself" I have nothing to say to that, I just good up and tidied myself.
"I will be going then" I said hoping he will escort me out.
"I will ask the driver to take you home" he said and took the intercon to call the driver.
Money is good and he has does done amazing things for me with it, it's no lie to say I accepted his request instantly because of the hospital bills. But its also good for him to exert energy and do somethings for me, it will make me feel honoured.
"Ok I will see you tomorrow then" I said and he came closer and kissed me
"I am missing you already" I can see the hunger but I dont know if its for sex or just for me.
I walked outside and the servants bow, I dont think I can get use to this type of lifestyle, I manage to walk to the car without missing a step. The driver greeted me like always and drove off without hesitation.
"You can stop me here" I said the moment we got to the front of my house. It's a two story building and we have other tenants but everybody minds their business.
"Thank you for the ride" I said
"You're welcome" he smiled showing his white teeth, I smiled back and came down from the car, I washed as he drove off. I am not happy about today, I cant shake away the feeling of being used and I am allowing in because I am in debt, I went upstairs and hope to figure things out soonest.

My mom left for overseas and she was scheduled for the surgery pretty quick, I avoided being alone with Henry all week with the excuse of taking care of my mother and it annoyed him to no end, now that my mom left she instructed to fast and pray for her to have a successful surgery which I told Henry about.
"So no sex till after your fasting" he said with a scary calmness and I just nodded.
"Well I have endure this long, I guess I have no other option" he looked down "we have been dating for more than two weeks and I have only kissed you and never seen you naked"
"Dont worry you will soon have what you're waiting for" I said truthfully since he is really understanding and I am dating him so I think its only right if I give it to him.
"Alright, do you need a time away from work?" he asked.
"No, I can manage, she is scheduled to have the operation by Friday, tge work will keep me busy in order not to think too much"
"Alright, happy fasting" he said with a wink and I smiled before taking my leave.
Timi is still keeping malice with me but thats not what am worried about, am more worried about my mothers surgery and pray its successful because its a major operation.
"Sorry I will be leaving to Ghana today" Henry apologizes as he knows I needed his support today being my mother's surgery.
"You can be with Jessica and not come to work at all" I am already all dress for work and being at home will worsen my worry, I also don't want to bug a girl that has her own issues.
"Dont worry, so when are you going?"
"I am on my way to the airport" he said and I felt his absences.
"Alright, safe trip" I said and hung up. I knelt down to pray again asking God to take total control over everything.
I went to work just like every other day, I kept saying silent prayer in my heart and messages Chuks every minutes to know how things are going. After closing work by 5pm did i get tge message I have been waiting for,
*It was a successful Operation* from Chuks. I jumped and screamed.
"Praise the Lord!!" Thank God it was only me and Mr. Akin that is in the building, I knelt down and praised God with tears rolling down.
*How is she now?* I asked.
*Sleeping, I am with her now* He answered.
*Thank God, I will call later when I get home*
*Alright Bye*. I quickly called Henry but it wasn't available an I remember he travelled to Ghana so I texted him and hope he receives it.
*It was a success* I texted and placed my phone inside my bag, I am already super hungry because of the fasting but this news made the hunger disappeared, and my fast closes tomorrow on Saturday.
I was coming down the stairs when a figure voilently brushed past me and I nearly fell down,
"Baka!!" I shouted and he stopped, even with my happy mood I was prepared to confront this stranger.
He turned to look at me and all reasoning left me, He is tall just like Henry, Nice hair cut, red lips, not as dark as Henry and above all he is more handsome than Henry.
"Baka" he said with and amuse looks "Baka" he said again and started laughing, a deep throathy laughter and his head thrown back just like I have always imagined a certain someone.
"Isn't it a bit too much to call a stranger an Idiot" he said with a husky voice and my throat went dry, he knows the meaning of the word. Only one person that I know of has this same voice and laughter and also knows the meaning of this word. My Mysterio

A/N: could this strange guy be the real Mysterio or what. I am confused o

3 Likes

Re: Wrong Number by Treasurewamiri(f): 1:41pm On Apr 29, 2020
Seems Mysterio is a twins. Kudos OP
Re: Wrong Number by iloezumanulika: 2:20pm On Apr 29, 2020
It is getting more interesting , more update please
Re: Wrong Number by Faithfulmartins(m): 2:46pm On Apr 29, 2020
I suspect this from the onset
Re: Wrong Number by MDBrand: 2:59pm On Apr 29, 2020
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Folk Tales / Fragments Of Hidden Memories / Changed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.