Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,101 members, 7,828,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

List Of Country Without Corona Viruse - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Country Without Corona Viruse (4523 Views)

Niger Coup: Names Of Country That Has Sent Support Troups To Niger Against Ecowa / Buhari Met Nigeria As One, But Allows Bandits To Rule Part Of Country — Sheikh K / So Our Politicians Can Stay In This Country Without Traveling Round The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Country Without Corona Viruse by Kingsleypaul9988(m): 2:25pm On Mar 30, 2020
The disease outbreak of coronavirus (2019-nCoV), which is also known as OVID-19 has reached over 170 countries and China as the outbreak center. Yet some countries are without the disease with the exclusion of previous suspicious cases, this publication reveals countries that are free from coronavirus

1 Republic of Palau: On March 9, the Republic of Palau reported a negative test result for a speculated cause. The suspect was a 73-year-old man who presented to the United States, and his evidence was sent to Taiwan for a coronavirus test and declared antagonists.

2 Tonga: A 21-year-old replied that this was the initially speculated case of the country considered unfavorable for COVID-19. She was admitted to the Vaiola Hospital in Nuku'alofa after reporting the side effects of the disease. Their examples were sent to a research center in Australia, where they were confirmed as negative.

3. Solomon Islands: The Solomon Islands was associated with cases of coronavirus on February 10, Evidence from all four cases was sent to the Victoria Infectious Disease Reference Laboratory (VIDRL) ​​located in Melbourne, Australia to be analyzed and found negative.

4. Lao People's Democratic Republic: More than 50 cases associated with COVID-19 have been identified in the Lao People's Democratic Republic, all of which have been shown to be antagonistic.

5. Republic of the Marshall Islands: The Republic of the Marshall Islands revealed on March 9 a case associated with a 66-year-old person in the city of Majuro. Tests performed on the individual and tested at the Hawaii State Laboratory have been negative.

The country has imposed travel bans in some countries, including China, Hong Kong, Macao, Japan, South Korea, Italy, Germany, and Iran.

6. Fiji: A case associated with COVID-19 was reported in Fiji on February 19 from a 37-year-old Fijian woman who returned from Japan. She was detained at Labasa Hospital in northern Fiji after detailing the respiratory side effects. The tests carried out were sent to a WHO Reference Research Center in Melbourne, Victoria, and they responded negatively. Additional speculative cases were subsequently reported, including six Chinese citizens who reported from Fujian, all of whom tested negative for the infection.

7.Barbados: Barbados said that all suspected cases in the country have been declared negative, despite the specific number of suspected cases not being discovered. The three most recent suspected cases to consider were aboard the Costa Magica road transport, which docked in Barbados following Tobago's refusal to pass. Each of the three cases was negative. Barbados was one of the leading countries to be equipped with coronavirus test kits by the Pan American Health Organization.

8 Syria: Two cases associated with coronavirus disease have been reported in Syria and were subsequently found to be negative for infection. The two men were admitted to a medical clinic after weakening and being in contact with an Iranian. Tests revealed that the two people had pneumonia and were treated for the sign. Since then, one has been released from the emergency clinic.

9. Botswana: A total of five cases associated with coronavirus disease have been identified in Bostwana. All cases were negative for contamination as announced by the Bostwana administration on February 5.
Re: List Of Country Without Corona Viruse by Totilopussylick(m): 2:29pm On Mar 30, 2020
Noted
Re: List Of Country Without Corona Viruse by chewwie(m): 2:30pm On Mar 30, 2020
Botswana ke? That's good. I was hoping to see Paupa New Guinea

1 Like

Re: List Of Country Without Corona Viruse by muykem: 2:48pm On Mar 30, 2020
Do you mean remaining villages.

8 Likes

Re: List Of Country Without Corona Viruse by lastempero: 3:25pm On Mar 30, 2020
Syria's case is worst than covid 19 strain 2.

1 Like

Re: List Of Country Without Corona Viruse by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:31pm On Mar 30, 2020
i just wish Nigeria would be on these list but our selfish politicians no go gree.....na big opportunity for them to chop money...imagine Anambra state governor asking for N1b to fight coronavirus in his state that has not recorded any single case or even symptom. ..na wa

2 Likes

Re: List Of Country Without Corona Viruse by Obabajo(m): 4:09pm On Mar 30, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
i just wish Nigeria would be on these list but our selfish politicians no go gree.....na big opportunity for them to chop money...imagine Anambra state governor asking for N1b to fight coronavirus in his state that has not recorded any single case or even symptom. ..na wa

u no get sense at all, what is the population of does villages u call country self, dey get airport ni

2 Likes

Re: List Of Country Without Corona Viruse by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 30, 2020
@Op
How about Molossia? Is it not a country too?
Re: List Of Country Without Corona Viruse by LibertyRep: 4:22pm On Mar 30, 2020
Where are the countries?

1 Like

Re: List Of Country Without Corona Viruse by ufotty2001: 4:24pm On Mar 30, 2020
Republic of Biafra

2 Likes

Re: List Of Country Without Corona Viruse by SweetJoystick(m): 4:33pm On Mar 30, 2020
Kingsleypaul9988:
The disease outbreak of coronavirus (2019-nCoV), which is also known as OVID-19 has reached over 170 countries and China as the outbreak center. Yet some countries are without the disease with the exclusion of previous suspicious cases, this publication reveals countries that are free from coronavirus

1 Republic of Palau: On March 9, the Republic of Palau reported a negative test result for a speculated cause. The suspect was a 73-year-old man who presented to the United States, and his evidence was sent to Taiwan for a coronavirus test and declared antagonists.

2 Tonga: A 21-year-old replied that this was the initially speculated case of the country considered unfavorable for COVID-19. She was admitted to the Vaiola Hospital in Nuku'alofa after reporting the side effects of the disease. Their examples were sent to a research center in Australia, where they were confirmed as negative.

3. Solomon Islands: The Solomon Islands was associated with cases of coronavirus on February 10, Evidence from all four cases was sent to the Victoria Infectious Disease Reference Laboratory (VIDRL) ​​located in Melbourne, Australia to be analyzed and found negative.

4. Lao People's Democratic Republic: More than 50 cases associated with COVID-19 have been identified in the Lao People's Democratic Republic, all of which have been shown to be antagonistic.

5. Republic of the Marshall Islands: The Republic of the Marshall Islands revealed on March 9 a case associated with a 66-year-old person in the city of Majuro. Tests performed on the individual and tested at the Hawaii State Laboratory have been negative.

The country has imposed travel bans in some countries, including China, Hong Kong, Macao, Japan, South Korea, Italy, Germany, and Iran.

6. Fiji: A case associated with COVID-19 was reported in Fiji on February 19 from a 37-year-old Fijian woman who returned from Japan. She was detained at Labasa Hospital in northern Fiji after detailing the respiratory side effects. The tests carried out were sent to a WHO Reference Research Center in Melbourne, Victoria, and they responded negatively. Additional speculative cases were subsequently reported, including six Chinese citizens who reported from Fujian, all of whom tested negative for the infection.

7.Barbados: Barbados said that all suspected cases in the country have been declared negative, despite the specific number of suspected cases not being discovered. The three most recent suspected cases to consider were aboard the Costa Magica road transport, which docked in Barbados following Tobago's refusal to pass. Each of the three cases was negative. Barbados was one of the leading countries to be equipped with coronavirus test kits by the Pan American Health Organization.

8 Syria: Two cases associated with coronavirus disease have been reported in Syria and were subsequently found to be negative for infection. The two men were admitted to a medical clinic after weakening and being in contact with an Iranian. Tests revealed that the two people had pneumonia and were treated for the sign. Since then, one has been released from the emergency clinic.

9. Botswana: A total of five cases associated with coronavirus disease have been identified in Bostwana. All cases were negative for contamination as announced by the Bostwana administration on February 5.
If it's virus, yes the listed countries no get am, but if na "viruse" then all countries world over no get am
Re: List Of Country Without Corona Viruse by TheApologist: 4:41pm On Mar 30, 2020
There are confirmed cases in Syria jor

1 Like

Re: List Of Country Without Corona Viruse by Edusteve(m): 4:57pm On Mar 30, 2020
I really don't know of other countries you listed up there but that of Barbados is false I have a good friend there that I speak with almost everyday.
And what he's telling me is different from what you posted up there. And Not that he's owing me so I don't see any reason why I shouldn't believe him that's a citizen more than you.
Do you need organic traffic to your blog/site or you are not earning much from your AdSense contact me now

1 Like

Re: List Of Country Without Corona Viruse by Onyedikachi323(m): 5:40pm On Mar 30, 2020
Edusteve:
I really don't know of other countries you listed up there but that of Barbados is false I have a good friend there that I speak with almost everyday.
And what he's telling me is different from what you posted up there. And Not that he's owing me so I don't see any reason why I shouldn't believe him that's a citizen more than you.
Do you need organic traffic to your blog/site or you are not earning much from your AdSense contact me now
That correct they now have total of 35 cases of covid 19.
Re: List Of Country Without Corona Viruse by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 5:59pm On Mar 30, 2020
It has affected 199 countries now.You just went to copy and paste and old article.
Re: List Of Country Without Corona Viruse by grandstar(m): 7:51pm On Mar 30, 2020
I don't trust the Syrian numbers. This is a country just recovering from war. Also, some parts of the country are still experiencing conflict.
Re: List Of Country Without Corona Viruse by Sabadon(m): 9:51pm On Mar 30, 2020
something unique abt them all.....cnt connect d dot
Re: List Of Country Without Corona Viruse by iammo(m): 11:01pm On Mar 30, 2020
hard to reach country

(1) (Reply)

39 Igbos /esn Fully Armed Arrested During A Meeting With Native Doctor-photo / Pictures As Izombe Is Burnt Down As Youths And Army Clash / BREAKING: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Mental Decline Emerges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.