Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,946 members, 7,828,319 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Coronavirus: UK Returnee Causes Panic In Ondo Community, Self-Isolates - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: UK Returnee Causes Panic In Ondo Community, Self-Isolates (45924 Views)

Lightning Kills Four Young Men In Ondo Community (Photo) / Covid 19: First Time Flyer With Malaria Fever Causes Panic In Kano. / Coronavirus: Ayo Alaba Idowu, Birdview Group Boss Speaks On Infected UK Returnee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: UK Returnee Causes Panic In Ondo Community, Self-Isolates by iCauseTrouble: 6:21pm On Mar 30, 2020
shocked
Re: Coronavirus: UK Returnee Causes Panic In Ondo Community, Self-Isolates by XshegzzyeeiX: 6:21pm On Mar 30, 2020
S
Re: Coronavirus: UK Returnee Causes Panic In Ondo Community, Self-Isolates by chenny360(m): 6:23pm On Mar 30, 2020
Wait. Are you saying. Ondo state has no testing center for covik 1-9
Re: Coronavirus: UK Returnee Causes Panic In Ondo Community, Self-Isolates by Fredlongs(m): 6:23pm On Mar 30, 2020
Mavinsoladele:
Fake corona virus
The problem is when u die of it, we no go c u do u ntorrrr! (mock u). I hope u r just looking for attention not that u r serious abi

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: UK Returnee Causes Panic In Ondo Community, Self-Isolates by THMT: 6:23pm On Mar 30, 2020
undecided

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: UK Returnee Causes Panic In Ondo Community, Self-Isolates by bobokunlexzy: 6:23pm On Mar 30, 2020
angry

All states should by now have close inter state border in order to curtail this menace. They shouldn't wait till this menace is spread through the 36 states before they start raising alarm. staying @ home & doing this is the only real way of curtailing COVID-19.

By the way, shey dem swear for all this yankee returnee ni abi which kind devil dey work their virus corrupt brain wey dey mk dem waka about sef.

Na them be the real virus I swear.

Pls GOD, can we format & reinstall 2020? The year is damn corrupted with virus.
Re: Coronavirus: UK Returnee Causes Panic In Ondo Community, Self-Isolates by GamalNasser: 6:24pm On Mar 30, 2020
UK returnee again

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: UK Returnee Causes Panic In Ondo Community, Self-Isolates by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:25pm On Mar 30, 2020
Yenefer:
Enough already quit this one here and one there junk tell us when a thousand or more get it in Nigeria then maybe it will be newsworthy till then shut up. Some are dying of Boko Haram insurgency, poverty, malaria, Lassa fever, bandits, Fulani herdsmen, kidnappers, road accident, cultism, and pneumonia especially the older people and the propaganda media would tell us that they die of Coronavirus, be careful in believing it.!!!
Soooo 3 out of 3,000,000+ .000001% of the population or less. Yikes..
So basically 3 people sitting at home on their couch, watching TV, eating chicken noodle soup, drinking 7UP and taking an aspirin here and there.
Actually I believe that. Globalists are punishing the world to show us how much we need them I have noticed that if you have money you get medical care and drugs that help you recover but every day people don’t get it Of course not! The media would not have taken this "campfire" and fanned it into a major "forest fire." And you and many others are too ignorant of the truth that you believe them! They want chaos and anarcky; they want the current Global setting to collapse.
Globalists are punishing the world to show us how much we need them.

This is the kind of thing that inspired Charles Darwin to embrace the theory of Natural Selection. If you want to weed out your garden, just put your hands in your pockets and watch.

The press has blown this out of proportion to create panic! When this is over and done with, Mark my words, the Lassa fever season of 2019 -2020 will look much worse!

When you flatten the curve you also lengthen the curve. Globalists willing to go 6 months or more with this? Going 6 months will destroy the economy and usher in a big depression and economic collapse in some countries. Why is this necessary for a virus that is a little worse than H1N1, which we did nothing for?
Just like every other flu we have known throughout the history of mankind. Should you not shake hands? Of course, Should you wash your hands regularly? Always. Should you stay home if you are sick? Certainly.

Should we destroy the economy, shutter businesses, put a match to the world's wealth? Months of quarantine will do this and I don't think so.

Ridiculous! Some People are easily manipulated! Once you give up your Rights and Civil Liberties for safety sake , you have given up all your freedom! The Government owns you. This is not what our ancestors fought and died for. I will not going to isolate myself is better to live in liberty with danger than in prison with slavery

K...
Re: Coronavirus: UK Returnee Causes Panic In Ondo Community, Self-Isolates by DriggityDre: 6:26pm On Mar 30, 2020
Yenefer:
[s]Enough already quit this one here and one there junk tell us when a thousand or more get it in Nigeria then maybe it will be newsworthy till then shut up. Some are dying of Boko Haram insurgency, poverty, malaria, Lassa fever, bandits, Fulani herdsmen, kidnappers, road accident, cultism, and pneumonia especially the older people and the propaganda media would tell us that they die of Coronavirus, be careful in believing it.!!!
So basically 3 people sitting at home on their couch, watching TV, eating chicken noodle soup, drinking 7UP and taking an aspirin here and there.
Actually I believe that. Globalists are punishing the world to show us how much we need them I have noticed that if you have money you get medical care and drugs that help you recover but every day people don’t get it Of course not! The media would not have taken this "campfire" and fanned it into a major "forest fire." And you and many others are too ignorant of the truth that you believe them! They want chaos and anarcky; they want the current Global setting to collapse.

This is the kind of thing that inspired Charles Darwin to embrace the theory of Natural Selection. If you want to weed out your garden, just put your hands in your pockets and watch.

The press has blown this out of proportion to create panic! When this is over and done with, Mark my words, the Lassa fever season of 2019 -2020 will look much worse!

When you flatten the curve you also lengthen the curve. Globalists willing to go 6 months or more with this? Going 6 months will destroy the economy and usher in a big depression and economic collapse in some countries. Why is this necessary for a virus that is a little worse than H1N1, which we did nothing for?
Just like every other flu we have known throughout the history of mankind. Should you not shake hands? Of course, Should you wash your hands regularly? Always. Should you stay home if you are sick? Certainly.

Should we destroy the economy, shutter businesses, put a match to the world's wealth? Months of quarantine will do this and I don't think so.

Ridiculous! Some People are easily manipulated! Once you give up your Rights and Civil Liberties for safety sake , you have given up all your freedom! The Government owns you. This is not what our ancestors fought and died for. I will not going to isolate myself is better to live in liberty with danger than in prison with slavery[/s]

Re: Coronavirus: UK Returnee Causes Panic In Ondo Community, Self-Isolates by Mavinsoladele(m): 6:26pm On Mar 30, 2020
Fredlongs:

The problem is when u die of it, we no go c u do u ntorrrr! (mock u). I hope u r just looking for attention not that u r serious abi
which kain attention? We hear stupid news every day but nothing to show of it. Our leaders are just deceiving us
Re: Coronavirus: UK Returnee Causes Panic In Ondo Community, Self-Isolates by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 30, 2020
So, if we still have a 1000 Nigerians outside the country right now they'd be allowed in?
Re: Coronavirus: UK Returnee Causes Panic In Ondo Community, Self-Isolates by Graysons: 6:26pm On Mar 30, 2020
What are they coming here to do?

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: UK Returnee Causes Panic In Ondo Community, Self-Isolates by omothayoh(m): 6:27pm On Mar 30, 2020
Gov. SEYI makinde tests positive oo
Re: Coronavirus: UK Returnee Causes Panic In Ondo Community, Self-Isolates by Graysons: 6:27pm On Mar 30, 2020
onecoder:
So, if we still have a 1000 Nigerians outside the country right now they'd be allowed in?
I just don't understand.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: UK Returnee Causes Panic In Ondo Community, Self-Isolates by Yungmil: 6:27pm On Mar 30, 2020
[color=#006600][/color][b][/b]yungmil na boss. They should have isolate her from the airport na. I though they have stop flight. Naija I hail d
Re: Coronavirus: UK Returnee Causes Panic In Ondo Community, Self-Isolates by Tunex252(m): 6:28pm On Mar 30, 2020
Yenefer:
Enough already quit this one here and one there junk tell us when a thousand or more get it in Nigeria then maybe it will be newsworthy till then shut up. Some are dying of Boko Haram insurgency, poverty, malaria, Lassa fever, bandits, Fulani herdsmen, kidnappers, road accident, cultism, and pneumonia especially the older people and the propaganda media would tell us that they die of Coronavirus, be careful in believing it.!!!

Ridiculous! Some People are easily manipulated! Once you give up your Rights and Civil Liberties for safety sake , you have given up all your freedom! The Government owns you. This is not what our ancestors fought and died for. I will not going to isolate myself is better to live in liberty with danger than in prison with slavery
damn
Sorry to tell you, you wrote trash
I would love to explain further but I don't have your time yet
I will just wait for the elders to talk to you

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: UK Returnee Causes Panic In Ondo Community, Self-Isolates by julybaba(m): 6:28pm On Mar 30, 2020

Re: Coronavirus: UK Returnee Causes Panic In Ondo Community, Self-Isolates by abumeinben(m): 6:29pm On Mar 30, 2020
Thought airports were closed
Re: Coronavirus: UK Returnee Causes Panic In Ondo Community, Self-Isolates by Yenny4real(f): 6:30pm On Mar 30, 2020
but why are this evil people also coming to Nigeria for Christ sake, why have they decided to cause us more harm by coming in. is it that they that know how to travel out can't remain there and take care of themselves than coming to Nigeria that has nothing to care for them and other people they wants to implicate. God will save us in this country oo, cause even before the deadly virus came in Nigeria is already deadly.

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: UK Returnee Causes Panic In Ondo Community, Self-Isolates by hodari: 6:30pm On Mar 30, 2020
It shall not be well with these wicked returnees.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: UK Returnee Causes Panic In Ondo Community, Self-Isolates by Roon9(m): 6:30pm On Mar 30, 2020
Mavinsoladele:
Fake corona virus

Audio
Re: Coronavirus: UK Returnee Causes Panic In Ondo Community, Self-Isolates by argent412(f): 6:31pm On Mar 30, 2020
God save us
Re: Coronavirus: UK Returnee Causes Panic In Ondo Community, Self-Isolates by KunteKinte: 6:31pm On Mar 30, 2020
Question is where are they coming in from. Cant the airport be lockedown? Why is Buhari so stubborn? OMG
Re: Coronavirus: UK Returnee Causes Panic In Ondo Community, Self-Isolates by Gordson: 6:32pm On Mar 30, 2020
onecoder:

Why not!
It is our government that is clueless.

Even if we have 1m Nigerians outside and they wish to return.

They should first be tested and isolated either positive or negative and then monitor them before allowing them roam about.

Do you think those countries taking their citizens from this country will allow them roam about as soon as they return. No, It won't happen.
Re: Coronavirus: UK Returnee Causes Panic In Ondo Community, Self-Isolates by vioment: 6:32pm On Mar 30, 2020
Haters dun comot from the bushes wey dem hide.

People wey dem deny visa or no even allow enter embassy dey para anyhow.

Naija is her country, are you not seeing all the Germans and co being airlifted out of Naija on a daily basis.

A wicked and demonic society will have no peace. If she been dey send money from the uk, all man for like chop.

Maybe God wants to delete all these wicked Africans from the earth.

My big bro just show from NY, he negative as at when he leave there 21 days ago, make I see a non official wey wan cun make am feel uncomfortable like say he still dey foreign land.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: UK Returnee Causes Panic In Ondo Community, Self-Isolates by Osonddu: 6:33pm On Mar 30, 2020
darfay:
Where the actual fork are all this returnees coming from? I thought our borders where closed?

Same returnees that were probably thinking they escaped village people by traveling to the UK are now self isolating in the village
Lol,

They can never run away from their Village

If they like, let them hide in Sahara Desert,

Whenever they die, they will send them back to their Village for burial grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: UK Returnee Causes Panic In Ondo Community, Self-Isolates by andyanders: 6:33pm On Mar 30, 2020
[quote author=Yenefer post=87930895]Enough already quit this one here and one there junk tell us when a thousand or more get it in Nigeria then maybe it will be newsworthy till then shut up. Some are dying of Boko Haram insurgency, poverty, malaria, Lassa fever, bandits, Fulani herdsmen, kidnappers, road accident, cultism, and pneumonia especially the older people and the propaganda media would tell us that they die of Coronavirus, be careful in believing it.!!!
Actually I believe that. Globalists are punishing the world to show us how much we need them I have noticed that if you have money you get medical care and drugs that help you recover but every day people don’t get it Of course not! The media would not have taken this "campfire" and fanned it into a major "forest fire." ] Well spoken.
Re: Coronavirus: UK Returnee Causes Panic In Ondo Community, Self-Isolates by wetmenow: 6:33pm On Mar 30, 2020
Dead country. Why will they allow them in?
Re: Coronavirus: UK Returnee Causes Panic In Ondo Community, Self-Isolates by luxs(m): 6:34pm On Mar 30, 2020
Wetin mk dem return
Re: Coronavirus: UK Returnee Causes Panic In Ondo Community, Self-Isolates by luxs(m): 6:34pm On Mar 30, 2020
Wetin dem wan cum do 4 9ja !

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: UK Returnee Causes Panic In Ondo Community, Self-Isolates by vico4luv20(m): 6:34pm On Mar 30, 2020
We were able to gather that she entered a vehicle from Lagos to Ore and from there to Agadagba-Obon and her family are aware of her situation

Some people are just too wicked.... you are jumping from one bus to another wit the virus in you....this is wicked of the highest order

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lockdown: Man Jumps From Onitsha Flyover In Suicide Attempt / Taking A Bold Step To Know If I Have Kidney Disease Or Something Else / NAFDAC Lists Adulterated Wines, Drinks, Shows Steps To Verify Original Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.