Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Coronavirus: UK Returnee Causes Panic In Ondo Community, Self-Isolates - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: UK Returnee Causes Panic In Ondo Community, Self-Isolates (45931 Views)

Lightning Kills Four Young Men In Ondo Community (Photo) / Covid 19: First Time Flyer With Malaria Fever Causes Panic In Kano. / Coronavirus: Ayo Alaba Idowu, Birdview Group Boss Speaks On Infected UK Returnee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: UK Returnee Causes Panic In Ondo Community, Self-Isolates by Mavinsoladele(m): 6:35pm On Mar 30, 2020
Roon9:

Audio
no mind them.....nigerian politics

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: UK Returnee Causes Panic In Ondo Community, Self-Isolates by TemmyT002(m): 6:35pm On Mar 30, 2020
Yenefer:
Enough already quit this one here and one there junk tell us when a thousand or more get it in Nigeria then maybe it will be newsworthy till then shut up. Some are dying of Boko Haram insurgency, poverty, malaria, Lassa fever, bandits, Fulani herdsmen, kidnappers, road accident, cultism, and pneumonia especially the older people and the propaganda media would tell us that they die of Coronavirus, be careful in believing it.!!!
Soooo 3 out of 3,000,000+ .000001% of the population or less. Yikes..
So basically 3 people sitting at home on their couch, watching TV, eating chicken noodle soup, drinking 7UP and taking an aspirin here and there.
Actually I believe that. Globalists are punishing the world to show us how much we need them I have noticed that if you have money you get medical care and drugs that help you recover but every day people don’t get it Of course not! The media would not have taken this "campfire" and fanned it into a major "forest fire." And you and many others are too ignorant of the truth that you believe them! They want chaos and anarcky; they want the current Global setting to collapse.
Globalists are punishing the world to show us how much we need them.

This is the kind of thing that inspired Charles Darwin to embrace the theory of Natural Selection. If you want to weed out your garden, just put your hands in your pockets and watch.

The press has blown this out of proportion to create panic! When this is over and done with, Mark my words, the Lassa fever season of 2019 -2020 will look much worse!

When you flatten the curve you also lengthen the curve. Globalists willing to go 6 months or more with this? Going 6 months will destroy the economy and usher in a big depression and economic collapse in some countries. Why is this necessary for a virus that is a little worse than H1N1, which we did nothing for?
Just like every other flu we have known throughout the history of mankind. Should you not shake hands? Of course, Should you wash your hands regularly? Always. Should you stay home if you are sick? Certainly.

Should we destroy the economy, shutter businesses, put a match to the world's wealth? Months of quarantine will do this and I don't think so.

Ridiculous! Some People are easily manipulated! Once you give up your Rights and Civil Liberties for safety sake , you have given up all your freedom! The Government owns you. This is not what our ancestors fought and died for. I will not going to isolate myself is better to live in liberty with danger than in prison with slavery

I am speechless sha. I dare you not to take preventive measures.
Re: Coronavirus: UK Returnee Causes Panic In Ondo Community, Self-Isolates by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 30, 2020
Yenefer:
Enough already quit this one here and one there junk tell us when a thousand or more get it in Nigeria then maybe it will be newsworthy till then shut up. Some are dying of Boko Haram insurgency, poverty, malaria, Lassa fever, bandits, Fulani herdsmen, kidnappers, road accident, cultism, and pneumonia especially the older people and the propaganda media would tell us that they die of Coronavirus, be careful in believing it.!!!
So basically 3 people sitting at home on their couch, watching TV, eating chicken noodle soup, drinking 7UP and taking an aspirin here and there.
Actually I believe that. Globalists are punishing the world to show us how much we need them I have noticed that if you have money you get medical care and drugs that help you recover but every day people don’t get it Of course not! The media would not have taken this "campfire" and fanned it into a major "forest fire." And you and many others are too ignorant of the truth that you believe them! They want chaos and anarcky; they want the current Global setting to collapse.

This is the kind of thing that inspired Charles Darwin to embrace the theory of Natural Selection. If you want to weed out your garden, just put your hands in your pockets and watch.

The press has blown this out of proportion to create panic! When this is over and done with, Mark my words, the Lassa fever season of 2019 -2020 will look much worse!

When you flatten the curve you also lengthen the curve. Globalists willing to go 6 months or more with this? Going 6 months will destroy the economy and usher in a big depression and economic collapse in some countries. Why is this necessary for a virus that is a little worse than H1N1, which we did nothing for?
Just like every other flu we have known throughout the history of mankind. Should you not shake hands? Of course, Should you wash your hands regularly? Always. Should you stay home if you are sick? Certainly.

Should we destroy the economy, shutter businesses, put a match to the world's wealth? Months of quarantine will do this and I don't think so.

Ridiculous! Some People are easily manipulated! Once you give up your Rights and Civil Liberties for safety sake , you have given up all your freedom! The Government owns you. This is not what our ancestors fought and died for. I will not going to isolate myself is better to live in liberty with danger than in prison with slavery

was making a little sense out of what you wrote until you started talking about economy jeopardy then you killed it when you started talking about civil rights...
Like seriously bro? smiley
Corona respects no one.

Stay where you are. No be house you dey?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: UK Returnee Causes Panic In Ondo Community, Self-Isolates by backnbeta(f): 6:36pm On Mar 30, 2020
Sanchez01:

The border is still open to Nigerians.
Home and abroad, nowhere is safe anymore! They should just stay back, even though they're Nigerians undecided

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: UK Returnee Causes Panic In Ondo Community, Self-Isolates by joeysuki(m): 6:37pm On Mar 30, 2020
Arrant Nonsense !! Don’t join the bandwagon of conspiracy theorists out there , deep down within your heart you know everything you typed is nonsense ! But you still typed it anyway....just stay home and be safe . Cheers
Yenefer:

Re: Coronavirus: UK Returnee Causes Panic In Ondo Community, Self-Isolates by kabukabu50(m): 6:38pm On Mar 30, 2020
Yenefer:

This is absolute nonsense

So called globalists will need population to keep the economies growing.

If economies fall, no one benefits not even your so called globalists.

Dummkopf.

That entire post of yours reflects declining mental capacity
Re: Coronavirus: UK Returnee Causes Panic In Ondo Community, Self-Isolates by Sanchez01: 6:38pm On Mar 30, 2020
backnbeta:

Home and abroad, nowhere is safe anymore! They should just stay back, even though they're Nigerians undecided
The demons in them won't allow them to. Interestingly, some of them have been away from Nigeria for over 10 years and only remembered home in the face of a plague.
Re: Coronavirus: UK Returnee Causes Panic In Ondo Community, Self-Isolates by puremaker7(m): 6:40pm On Mar 30, 2020
Eriggs:

Everybody Japa. Who wan die grin Yoruba people and fear fear
Gbenue soun, na ibo people no they fear na, come make I sneeze covik 1-9 inside your mouth naw.
Re: Coronavirus: UK Returnee Causes Panic In Ondo Community, Self-Isolates by enemyofprogress: 6:40pm On Mar 30, 2020
Yenefer:
[s]Enough already quit this one here and one there junk tell us when a thousand or more get it in Nigeria then maybe it will be newsworthy till then shut up. Some are dying of Boko Haram insurgency, poverty, malaria, Lassa fever, bandits, Fulani herdsmen, kidnappers, road accident, cultism, and pneumonia especially the older people and the propaganda media would tell us that they die of Coronavirus, be careful in believing it.!!!

Ridiculous! Some People are easily manipulated! Once you give up your Rights and Civil Liberties for safety sake , you have given up all your freedom! The Government owns you. This is not what our ancestors fought and died for. I will not going to isolate myself is better to live in liberty with danger than in prison with slavery[/s]
super trash
Re: Coronavirus: UK Returnee Causes Panic In Ondo Community, Self-Isolates by kingthreat(m): 6:40pm On Mar 30, 2020
Na Davido give this governor
Re: Coronavirus: UK Returnee Causes Panic In Ondo Community, Self-Isolates by sayisayi(m): 6:43pm On Mar 30, 2020
darfay:
Where the actual fork are all this returnees coming from? I thought our borders where closed?

Same returnees that were probably thinking they escaped village people by traveling to the UK are now self isolating in the village

Us UK folk na de fear village. We don see suicide bombers here so can blend for village shaaarply.
Re: Coronavirus: UK Returnee Causes Panic In Ondo Community, Self-Isolates by microfixsynergy(m): 6:46pm On Mar 30, 2020
Good day all, pls I need an assistance from u people to survive this stay at home policy from the government, no cash with me, no food at home and don't even know how to survive d next 24 to 48 hours from now. Please assist if u can, God bless you.

Acct details:
GTBank
Re: Coronavirus: UK Returnee Causes Panic In Ondo Community, Self-Isolates by bionixs: 6:47pm On Mar 30, 2020
Yenefer:

you are not an ordinary guy
Re: Coronavirus: UK Returnee Causes Panic In Ondo Community, Self-Isolates by divineappo(m): 6:49pm On Mar 30, 2020
Yenefer:

I said it also that globalist are relaxed somewhere right now, observing the world, and laughing their ass out.

There is a year 2010 document by Rockefeller foundation that talks about everything happening right now, they even indicated what will happen to Nigeria in year 2026, and what other African leaders wil do in 2028

I Don read the document, I tire

the world is deep

NB: Yenefer, I still believe in isolation, that's the major truth about stopping the spread of the virus. we will complicate issues more if we refuse to stay at home. The globalist already created the mess for us, we just av to stay home, isolate to survive
Re: Coronavirus: UK Returnee Causes Panic In Ondo Community, Self-Isolates by Algophobia: 6:52pm On Mar 30, 2020
Algophobia:
Where the actual fork are all this returnees coming from? I thought our borders where closed?

Same returnees that were probably thinking they escaped village people by traveling to the UK are now self isolating in the village
Re: Coronavirus: UK Returnee Causes Panic In Ondo Community, Self-Isolates by oziamaka: 6:53pm On Mar 30, 2020
she entered a vehicle from Lagos to ore, and from ore to God knows how many persons she must have come in contact with as she returns. they should trace the vehicle and all the passengers on board as well

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: UK Returnee Causes Panic In Ondo Community, Self-Isolates by kabukabu50(m): 6:54pm On Mar 30, 2020
microfixsynergy:
Good day all, pls I need an assistance from u people to survive this stay at home policy from the government, no cash with me, no food at home and don't even know how to survive d next 24 to 48 hours from now. Please assist if u can, God bless you.

Acct details:
GTBank

You get sister wey fine, with big ikebe,

�����
Re: Coronavirus: UK Returnee Causes Panic In Ondo Community, Self-Isolates by owatech: 6:55pm On Mar 30, 2020
are you sure?
Re: Coronavirus: UK Returnee Causes Panic In Ondo Community, Self-Isolates by Olafisoyem: 6:56pm On Mar 30, 2020
Yenefer:

Word o
Re: Coronavirus: UK Returnee Causes Panic In Ondo Community, Self-Isolates by Chuksyno(m): 6:56pm On Mar 30, 2020
Dis uk returnee dey cause wahala o and I bin dey wonder why dem dey return like sey war dey go 4 there abi na oga coro dey pursue dem?
Re: Coronavirus: UK Returnee Causes Panic In Ondo Community, Self-Isolates by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 30, 2020
Yenefer:

Re: Coronavirus: UK Returnee Causes Panic In Ondo Community, Self-Isolates by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 30, 2020
Sanchez01:
Nigerians or not, every community should shut their doors to any demonic returnee from those hot zones right now.

Why are they returning now? Why are they further spreading this and not just sit in the country they contracted this?

Village heads should shut their doors before these restless returnees would come and use their own to put others in trouble.
no mind them, them no come when coro no dey o, money them no fit send, now they are coming with problem.
Re: Coronavirus: UK Returnee Causes Panic In Ondo Community, Self-Isolates by guru90: 7:04pm On Mar 30, 2020
darfay:

You wanna tell me now, people at village are more safe than our people living at Abroad....

Coronavirus don caused alot of things in the whole..................
Re: Coronavirus: UK Returnee Causes Panic In Ondo Community, Self-Isolates by castrokins(m): 7:05pm On Mar 30, 2020
They Now Run Away From Abroad People? What A Year 2020 Has Been!! grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: UK Returnee Causes Panic In Ondo Community, Self-Isolates by Agugbadin: 7:07pm On Mar 30, 2020
Learngrafixx:
It's now a thing of shame to return from us
Because they were abroad in those countries illegally and they fear that should they be infected they can never have access to medical care hence many of them are running back to Nigeria and sneaking into their communities. For some who are already infected and don't have access to health care in those countries they bring the virus to Naija.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: UK Returnee Causes Panic In Ondo Community, Self-Isolates by Naijaarchive(m): 7:18pm On Mar 30, 2020
Agugbadin:

Because they were abroad in those countries illegally and they fear that should they be infected they can never have access to medical care hence many of them are running back to Nigeria and sneaking into their communities. For some who are already infected and don't have access to health care in those countries they bring the virus to Naija.

I think you are right... My uncle and his family are still in Canada safe and sound and no intention of coming back to Nigeria
Re: Coronavirus: UK Returnee Causes Panic In Ondo Community, Self-Isolates by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 30, 2020
that's life for u
Re: Coronavirus: UK Returnee Causes Panic In Ondo Community, Self-Isolates by ajimotoke(m): 7:30pm On Mar 30, 2020
Now in Nigeria is better you don't return, or you return to shame urself grin
Re: Coronavirus: UK Returnee Causes Panic In Ondo Community, Self-Isolates by HOLAROCKDAY(m): 7:43pm On Mar 30, 2020
I pray she test negative
Re: Coronavirus: UK Returnee Causes Panic In Ondo Community, Self-Isolates by loswhite(m): 7:52pm On Mar 30, 2020
Yenefer:

Shut up and and go and sleep maybe when you get the virus you will have less time to contemplate on globalist and non globalist. It beats my imagination how dumb ppl sit and think they are smarter than the entire world

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lockdown: Man Jumps From Onitsha Flyover In Suicide Attempt / Taking A Bold Step To Know If I Have Kidney Disease Or Something Else / 626 New COVID-19 Cases, 649 Discharged And 13 Deaths On July 2 - (3308 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.