Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,426 members, 7,853,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:00 AM

Are You This Dumb In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are You This Dumb In Nigeria? (2617 Views)

LP And Peter Obi Are So Dumb In Rigging / Are Yorubas This Dumb? / FFK Mocks Mama Taraba: 'Dumb Aisha Alhassan, I Warned You About APC But..' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You This Dumb In Nigeria? by IamPlato(m): 11:08pm On Mar 30, 2020
How Can You Believe What The Government Is Telling You About The Numbers Of Infected Victims? Dont You Know That The Reason Why The Are Increasing the Numbers Is Because Donations In Billions Will Keep Coming.

With All The Donations How Many Standard Health Care Centers have You Seen Now.

The Fear Of The Virus Is Spreading More Than The virus. If Any Body Shows Symptoms Of Fever Or Malaria such Person Will Be Confirmed As Positive.

Why Are The Being Selective Of Who And Who Not to Test? When You Call The So Called Number They Gave You, they Will Tell You To Self isolate Yourself, why Not Come Pick You Up?

The First Case Of Death already Had Other Sicknesses In Him And Please Who Is The Second Case That Died? You Dont Know And You Never Bothered To Ask

Abeg Make We De Use Brain Na.

If Them Fool You They Cant Fool Me.

In Two Weeks We Have 131 cases but In Two Weeks Italy Had over 10k cases. Between Nigeria And Italy Who Has Better Health Care?

They Are Increasing Cases because Of Money

10 Likes

Re: Are You This Dumb In Nigeria? by Slynation(m): 11:18pm On Mar 30, 2020
My thoughts anyways.....
Like everything about this country doesn't add up, The one that baffles me the most is the way the governor El rufai and Makinde broadcast their status as if it's an achievement, Maybe it's only in Nigeria that CoronaVirus doesn't kill, u just self isolate (for the rich) quarantine (for the poor) and that is all...

5 Likes

Re: Are You This Dumb In Nigeria? by budaatum: 11:20pm On Mar 30, 2020
IamPlato:

In Two Weeks We Have 131 cases but In Two Weeks Italy Had over 10k cases. Between Nigeria And Italy Who Has Better Health Care?
It's been only two weeks, and we are aware that we have dismal testing and bad record keeping. Besides, every leader of every country has initially been economical with the truth except Narendra Modi in India who shut down his nation without considering how the hand to mouths would eat so now some worry that more would die of hunger than covid kills!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-52086274

1 Like

Re: Are You This Dumb In Nigeria? by edoairways: 11:21pm On Mar 30, 2020
Conspiracy theory yet to be tested by op

2 Likes

Re: Are You This Dumb In Nigeria? by BUHARIGOQUENCH: 11:23pm On Mar 30, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Are You This Dumb In Nigeria? by Homeboiy: 11:24pm On Mar 30, 2020
This is Nigeria
Re: Are You This Dumb In Nigeria? by BUHARIGOQUENCH: 11:25pm On Mar 30, 2020
Hmmm.....thought about this too...The numbers should be in thousands and not hundreds like they are claiming...Nigeria is too porous compared to other nations so it baffles me...anyways letbus still protect ourselves

1 Like

Re: Are You This Dumb In Nigeria? by josen16322(m): 11:38pm On Mar 30, 2020
d same dummy people and dummy youth dat voted 4d same mallamaboki who went 2d foreigh land 2 criticise 9ja people by callin dem lazy youth sad sad

7 Likes

Re: Are You This Dumb In Nigeria? by IamPlato(m): 11:46pm On Mar 30, 2020
Slynation:
My thoughts anyways.....
Like everything about this country doesn't add up, The one that baffles me the most is the way the governor El rufai and Makinde broadcast their status as if it's an achievement, Maybe it's only in Nigeria that CoronaVirus doesn't kill, u just self isolate (for the rich) quarantine (for the poor) and that is all...
the Virus Is Deadly For The Elderly so If Kyari, chief Of Staff survives without A Cure Then we Have Something Fishy Here because He Is Too Old To Survive This.

The Likes Of El Rufia are Also Endangered but Lets See How It Turns Out...

3 Likes

Re: Are You This Dumb In Nigeria? by Slynation(m): 11:58pm On Mar 30, 2020
IamPlato:
the Virus Is Deadly For The Elderly so If Kyari, chief Of Staff survives without A Cure Then we Have Something Fishy Here because He Is Too Old To Survive This.

Obviously....
Re: Are You This Dumb In Nigeria? by Jamesbiodun(m): 12:04am On Mar 31, 2020
Nigeria government conspiracy, only 81cases in Lagos and 3cases in Kaduna in two weeks , something is fishy, the government are just collecting funds, our health sector is bad.
I kinda think they are just showing us number of confirmed cases from God knows where..., if this virus escalate in Nigeria , the masses will just die like chicken
Re: Are You This Dumb In Nigeria? by OperaNewsHubNg: 12:05am On Mar 31, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Are You This Dumb In Nigeria? by socialmediaman: 12:25am On Mar 31, 2020
Some people just don’t know what they’re taking about! I watched this American who was mocking the virus and made a video licking surfaces to prove it’s a hoax, next thing he was in the hospital struggling to breathe.

I also saw this teenager who was seen on TV saying government can’t stop her from partying at the beach... next thing was her at the hospital with the virus, advising other people to take it seriously

4 Likes

Re: Are You This Dumb In Nigeria? by LajaLaba: 12:42am On Mar 31, 2020
socialmediaman:
Some people just don’t know what they’re taking about! I watched this American who was mocking the virus and made a video licking surfaces to prove it’s a hoax, next thing he was in the hospital struggling to breathe.

I also saw this teenager who was seen on TV saying government can’t stop her from partying at the beach... next thing was her at the hospital with the virus, advising other people to take it seriously
No mind them

1 Like

Re: Are You This Dumb In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:44am On Mar 31, 2020
Dey dia dey type rubbish, if corona catch you. You go hear wheeen
Re: Are You This Dumb In Nigeria? by Pierced(f): 2:13am On Mar 31, 2020
Lol...... it's even people in Lagos I pity most.
Re: Are You This Dumb In Nigeria? by Utiii: 2:18am On Mar 31, 2020
It hasn't dawned on you yet ,our leaders will still loot this funds no matter the severity of this pandemic but take note like the health minister of burundi said the reason there were no cases in burundi is because there were no testing equipments.
As for Nigeria what if the reason the number is few is because only few people have been tested?
Not minding some cases in some states are fishy but corona is here.

I was at the airport on friday a flight from lagos people were coughing carelessly I had to go home I later called my friend I was to pick to tell him I am so sorry to disappoint, my health first grin.

2 Likes

Re: Are You This Dumb In Nigeria? by Toosure70: 3:30am On Mar 31, 2020
Before Nko? Can't you see the type people we voted into the affairs of the government? Both pdp and apc o
Re: Are You This Dumb In Nigeria? by orisa37: 6:52am On Mar 31, 2020
We are just looking.For we know that China has Released The Antidotes to Buhari.
Re: Are You This Dumb In Nigeria? by ogmask: 7:09am On Mar 31, 2020
IamPlato:

I hear prince Charles survived it at his age.
Re: Are You This Dumb In Nigeria? by Valkrie: 7:11am On Mar 31, 2020
Utiii:
Is hasn't dawned on you yet ,our leaders will still loot this funds no matter the severity of this pandemic but take note like the health minister of burundi said the reason there were no cases in burudi is because there were no testing equipments.
As for Nigeria what if the reason the number is few is because only few people have been tested?

I was at the airport on friday a flight from lagos people were coughing carelessly I had to go home I later called my friend I was to pick and tell him I am so sorry to disappoint, my health first grin.

Still loot the fund you say? The fund have already been looted even before its land...This is Nigeria and I just dey sorry for us...better if free nah to begin head to village...

1 Like

Re: Are You This Dumb In Nigeria? by ogmask: 7:12am On Mar 31, 2020
IamPlato:
How Can You Believe What The Government Is Telling You About The Numbers Of Infected Victims? Dont You Know That The Reason Why The Are Increasing the Numbers Is Because Donations In Billions Will Keep Coming.

The Fear Of The Virus Is Spreading More Than The virus. If Any Body Shows Symptoms Of Fever Or Malaria such Person Will Be Confirmed As Positive.

Why Are The Being Selective Of Who And Who Not to Test? When You Call The So Called Number They Gave You, they Will Tell You To Self isolate Yourself, why Not Come Pick You Up?

The First Case Of Death already Had Other Sicknesses In Him And Please Who Is The Second Case That Died? You Dont Know And You Never Bothered To Ask

Tbh, you are the only dumb person in Nigeria. Your post is far removed from reality which makes u dumb theorist.
Re: Are You This Dumb In Nigeria? by IamPlato(m): 7:15am On Mar 31, 2020
ogmask:

I hear prince Charles survived it at his age.
obviously He Never Had It... The News Said He Suffered Mild Symptoms and Then isolated Himself. He Probably Got Sacred
Re: Are You This Dumb In Nigeria? by IamPlato(m): 7:19am On Mar 31, 2020
Utiii:
Is hasn't dawned on you yet ,our leaders will still loot this funds no matter the severity of this pandemic but take note like the health minister of burundi said the reason there were no cases in burudi is because there were no testing equipments.

I was at the airport on friday a flight from lagos people were coughing carelessly I had to go home I later called my friend I was to pick and tell him I am so sorry to disappoint, my health first grin.
coronavirus Is Real But What Your Government Is Giving You is Not What There Is... They Are Giving Those Figures To Create Fear so Funds Can Flow.
Re: Are You This Dumb In Nigeria? by IamPlato(m): 7:22am On Mar 31, 2020
ogmask:

Tbh, you are the only dumb person in Nigeria. Your post is far removed from reality which makes u dumb theorist.
You Know Nothing... You Are The Type That Buys Every Thing You Hear no Matter How Contradicting

1 Like

Re: Are You This Dumb In Nigeria? by ogmask: 7:27am On Mar 31, 2020
IamPlato:
You Know Nothing... You Are The Type That Buys Every Thing You Hear no Matter How Contradicting

Me prof, I pray you get infected. Your sermon is misleading and very dangerous. You are just too dumb to post that rubbish.
Re: Are You This Dumb In Nigeria? by pryme(m): 7:33am On Mar 31, 2020
IamPlato:

Stop sounding like an idiot and go do your research about the virus, what do you mean they are increasing cases because of money, how dumb are you?
you are even more dump to compare Nigeria with Italy. Can you compare the millions of people that travel to Italy around the world with Nigeria?
How many testing kits are readily available in Nigeria? how many days before you have the test result as compared to Italy?

Anyone with a good working brain should know that we already have more than a 1000 covid 19 people in Nigeria, do you know how many people traveled to and from LAGOS before the lock down?

if you can contact covid 19 just by breathing then common sense should tell that the numbers reported in Nigeria is false and greatly reduced.

stop spreading nonesense.

4 Likes

Re: Are You This Dumb In Nigeria? by femi4: 7:36am On Mar 31, 2020
IamPlato:

Educated illiterate
Re: Are You This Dumb In Nigeria? by Jostoman: 7:39am On Mar 31, 2020
President buhari want to use the opportunity of this Corona virus to gather some of the money he wanted to borrow from China, Remember Lair Muhammed told us last week that the tactics they are using now is really working for them. 131tested positive with no names, no pictures, una mumu just start
Re: Are You This Dumb In Nigeria? by nagastat: 7:44am On Mar 31, 2020
Some People on nairaland are still playing with sand.
Re: Are You This Dumb In Nigeria? by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:58am On Mar 31, 2020
It just doesn't add up!
Re: Are You This Dumb In Nigeria? by APOPTOSIS: 8:04am On Mar 31, 2020
IamPlato:

.. . . . and you think the WHO does not have a REGIONAL REPRESENTATIVE who reports back to them.
These are people that can not be bribed since we like and appreciate BRIBERY..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari In 1983, And Buhari In 2020 / Chief Of Army Staff Vs Chief Of Defence - Who's More Superior? / From This List Know The Richest Tribe In Nigeria(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.