Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:29 AM

Coronavirus: South Africa To Begin House To House Testing For COVID-19 - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: South Africa To Begin House To House Testing For COVID-19 (1708 Views)

200 Cuban Doctors Land In South Africa To Fight Coronavirus (Pictures) / Coronavirus: South Africa Reports First Case Of Deadly Virus / Coronavirus: South Korea Sends Presidential Plane To Evacuate Citizens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: South Africa To Begin House To House Testing For COVID-19 by GregJames(m): 2:59am On Apr 10, 2020
K
Re: Coronavirus: South Africa To Begin House To House Testing For COVID-19 by Juzec: 9:15am On Apr 10, 2020
Fuckkthemod:

Chat me on WhatsApp +two,seven,seven,three,six,eight,one,five,eight,four,four
Thanks a lot
Re: Coronavirus: South Africa To Begin House To House Testing For COVID-19 by JohnnyPalmer: 10:18am On Apr 10, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: South Africa To Begin House To House Testing For COVID-19 by foreveryoung1515(f): 11:27pm On Apr 11, 2020
God bless all givers on this forum, how I wish i can give also, but I need help myself. may God have mercy on us all.
Re: Coronavirus: South Africa To Begin House To House Testing For COVID-19 by vickysly: 2:51pm On Apr 19, 2020
Fuckkthemod:
Government is to launch a massive house-to-house Covid-19 screening campaign in the coming weeks as the fight against the deadly virus enters its next phase.

The testing programme, which will be carried out by 10 000 field workers visiting people at home, was announced by President Cyril Ramaphosa on Monday night in a televised address to the nation.

Ramaphosa said that the death toll from the pandemic had risen to three, with a total of 1 326 confirmed cases reported to the command council, which he chairs.

The president said South Africa was now entering a new phase in the fight against Covid-19 and the government would be rolling out a screening, testing, tracing and monitoring programme on a “huge scale”.

A total of 10 000 field workers would visit homes around the country scanning people for Covid-19 symptoms. Those found to have symptoms would be referred to clinics for testing. People with moderate symptoms would be treated at home or at Covid-19 facilities, while those with serious symptoms would be transferred to hospitals.

Ramaphosa said a mobile tracing system to track those who had come into contact with infected people and to monitor new cases would be set up, while a number of mobile testing centres would be set up during April.

Turning to the 21-day lockdown imposed from last Friday, Ramaphosa said it was “absolutely necessary to save the lives of thousands, even tens of thousands, of our people”.

He said while most people had co-operated with the 18 000 security personnel deployed to enforce the lockdown, some had still not understood the severity of the threat posed by the virus.

He conceded that “mistakes” had been made in how the lockdown had been implemented, but that the system would be improved as time went on.

Ramaphosa called on people to stay in their homes for the next 17 days and to “do everything you can not to get infected and not infect anyone else”.

“Every time you violate regulations or try to get around the rules you are putting yourselves and others at risk and helping to spread the virus,” he said.

He added that the government would take further steps to assist small businesses and self employed people who were losing their incomes.
Sir please I'm really dying here
Any amount isn't small
Zenith Bank
Re: Coronavirus: South Africa To Begin House To House Testing For COVID-19 by Prikingp: 10:41am On Apr 28, 2020
Goodday bros, please can you transfer 100 naira to me so as to withdraw from d bank as I can't withdraw 900 naira pls.2210876628. Zenith Bank
Re: Coronavirus: South Africa To Begin House To House Testing For COVID-19 by Loris576(m): 10:26am On May 15, 2020
Fuckkthemod:
Government is to launch a massive house-to-house Covid-19 screening campaign in the coming weeks as the fight against the deadly virus enters its next phase.

The testing programme, which will be carried out by 10 000 field workers visiting people at home, was announced by President Cyril Ramaphosa on Monday night in a televised address to the nation.

Ramaphosa said that the death toll from the pandemic had risen to three, with a total of 1 326 confirmed cases reported to the command council, which he chairs.

The president said South Africa was now entering a new phase in the fight against Covid-19 and the government would be rolling out a screening, testing, tracing and monitoring programme on a “huge scale”.

A total of 10 000 field workers would visit homes around the country scanning people for Covid-19 symptoms. Those found to have symptoms would be referred to clinics for testing. People with moderate symptoms would be treated at home or at Covid-19 facilities, while those with serious symptoms would be transferred to hospitals.

Ramaphosa said a mobile tracing system to track those who had come into contact with infected people and to monitor new cases would be set up, while a number of mobile testing centres would be set up during April.

Turning to the 21-day lockdown imposed from last Friday, Ramaphosa said it was “absolutely necessary to save the lives of thousands, even tens of thousands, of our people”.

He said while most people had co-operated with the 18 000 security personnel deployed to enforce the lockdown, some had still not understood the severity of the threat posed by the virus.

He conceded that “mistakes” had been made in how the lockdown had been implemented, but that the system would be improved as time went on.

Ramaphosa called on people to stay in their homes for the next 17 days and to “do everything you can not to get infected and not infect anyone else”.

“Every time you violate regulations or try to get around the rules you are putting yourselves and others at risk and helping to spread the virus,” he said.

He added that the government would take further steps to assist small businesses and self employed people who were losing their incomes.
Pls sir i sent u a mail and u havent replied , i also sent u a message on watsapp and u havent replied
Re: Coronavirus: South Africa To Begin House To House Testing For COVID-19 by Fuckkthemod: 11:17am On May 15, 2020
Loris576:

Pls sir i sent u a mail and u havent replied , i also sent u a message on watsapp and u havent replied

I don’t think I know you sir
Re: Coronavirus: South Africa To Begin House To House Testing For COVID-19 by Loris576(m): 11:57am On May 15, 2020
Fuckkthemod:

Yes sir ..u don't know me but you promised me somelittle grant ..in a particular thread
Sir..pls check ur whatsapp mesaages ..i explained it better there
Re: Coronavirus: South Africa To Begin House To House Testing For COVID-19 by Loris576(m): 7:36pm On May 15, 2020
Fuckkthemod:

Pls sir have u checked
my phone number is 07082963020

(1) (2) (Reply)

Covid-19: Lagos Labs Charge Extra Fees From N10k To N50k / Gross Stuff About Smoking Cigarettes - 10 Gross Things To Help You Quit Smoking / Do You Want To Get Your Shape Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.