Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,050 members, 7,849,247 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:07 PM

How Do You Rate Gen. Buhari On Governance? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Do You Rate Gen. Buhari On Governance? (1873 Views)

Peter Obi Delivers Keynote On Governance, Trade & African Unity In Nairobi,Kenya / Fashola Tutors Anambra Political Appointees On Governance / Breaking news!! Why Gen Buhari Dodged Gen Attahiru's Burial. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Rate Gen. Buhari On Governance? by Omooba77: 9:47am On Mar 31, 2020
How do you rate Gen. Buhari on governance?
Re: How Do You Rate Gen. Buhari On Governance? by tbtosine(m): 9:49am On Mar 31, 2020
inconclusive
Re: How Do You Rate Gen. Buhari On Governance? by sinkhole: 10:24am On Mar 31, 2020
Absolute ZERO!

11 Likes

Re: How Do You Rate Gen. Buhari On Governance? by Tumbulum: 10:26am On Mar 31, 2020
Lifeless and slow

9 Likes

Re: How Do You Rate Gen. Buhari On Governance? by oloriooko(m): 10:28am On Mar 31, 2020
He's a colossal failure and massive disappointment
I cannot put in words at the abysmal display of leadership from bubu too much was expected from him but he delivered nothing

12 Likes

Re: How Do You Rate Gen. Buhari On Governance? by gidgiddy: 10:40am On Mar 31, 2020
On a scale of 1 to 10, the gworo chewing dullard of Daura gets -5

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do You Rate Gen. Buhari On Governance? by chiefolododo(m): 10:41am On Mar 31, 2020
Re: How Do You Rate Gen. Buhari On Governance? by adadike(f): 11:03am On Mar 31, 2020
He is ' tufiakwa' of the highest order. May my unborn generation never come across an abomination like him in this life and the next

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do You Rate Gen. Buhari On Governance? by stuff46(m): 11:05am On Mar 31, 2020
Chai, no chill from the people above

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Rate Gen. Buhari On Governance? by Omooba77: 11:49am On Mar 31, 2020
adadike:
He is ' tufiakwa' of the highest order. May my unborn generation never come across an abomination like him in this life and the next
Hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: How Do You Rate Gen. Buhari On Governance? by ZombiePUNISHER: 12:01pm On Mar 31, 2020
Buhari is a punishment to the country

God punish all those who brought this affliction on the nation

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do You Rate Gen. Buhari On Governance? by APCNig: 12:02pm On Mar 31, 2020
gidgiddy:
On a scale of 1 to 10, the gworo chewing dullard of Daura gets -5

Do you ever get 4 in school?
Re: How Do You Rate Gen. Buhari On Governance? by APCNig: 12:05pm On Mar 31, 2020
While hatred are still Wailing and Crying, Buhari has been building infrastructure.

1. Lagos-Ibadan Expressway construction
2. Lagos-Abeokuta-Ibadan Railway construction
3. Oyo-Ogbomoso Expressway construction
4. Apapa-Oshodi-Iyana_Oworo Expressway construction
5. Kaduna-Abuja Railway construction
6. Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway construction
7. Remodeling of several Airports which PDP left to rot away.

SECURITY: 0%

ECONOMY: 40%

AGRICULTURE: For Rice 50%

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Rate Gen. Buhari On Governance? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 31, 2020
Imam of peace has already scored the walking dead zombie

14 Likes

Re: How Do You Rate Gen. Buhari On Governance? by APCNig: 12:07pm On Mar 31, 2020
Deadratgrill:
Imam of peace has already scored the walking dead zombie

Imam of Piss is from Iran the country with the 4th or 5th highest casualty of Corona Virus. But Imam of Piss is not concerned that all his relatives and thousands of others back home have died of Corona Virus, instead he is concerned about Nigeria's President that has recorded just TWO DEATHS. Isn't it obvious then that Imam of Piss is suffering from psychiatric disorders, mental imbalance and hallucinations? In summary, Imam of Piss is mad.

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Rate Gen. Buhari On Governance? by LivingSage: 12:08pm On Mar 31, 2020
No matter how much you rate Buhari, it is always higher than that of clueless GEJ. If Buhari is 40%, GEJ is -40%

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Rate Gen. Buhari On Governance? by Gandollaar(f): 12:09pm On Mar 31, 2020
OP I don't want to hear that useless name from your mouth again

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Rate Gen. Buhari On Governance? by oyoirabor: 12:11pm On Mar 31, 2020
Ask Imam of peace.....!!!!

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Rate Gen. Buhari On Governance? by Chynwe(f): 12:15pm On Mar 31, 2020
Zero

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Rate Gen. Buhari On Governance? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 31, 2020
Buhari can not be rated because there's no rating like 0.0/10 or 0star. undecided

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Rate Gen. Buhari On Governance? by GoodofNaija: 12:25pm On Mar 31, 2020
To rate buhari is waste of time.....he deserves no rating

How can i waste my time rating someone who cannot grant press interviews

Simply put....the man is a disaster to Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Rate Gen. Buhari On Governance? by Omooba77: 1:08pm On Mar 31, 2020
GoodofNaija:
To rate buhari is waste of time.....he deserves no rating

How can i waste my time rating someone who cannot grant press interviews

Simply put....the man is a disaster to Nigeria

We shall overcome
Re: How Do You Rate Gen. Buhari On Governance? by bigpicture001: 1:13pm On Mar 31, 2020
APCNig:
While hatred are still Wailing and Crying, Buhari has been building infrastructure.

1. Lagos-Ibadan Expressway construction
2. Lagos-Abeokuta-Ibadan Railway construction
3. Oyo-Ogbomoso Expressway construction
4. Apapa-Oshodi-Iyana_Oworo Expressway construction
5. Kaduna-Abuja Railway construction
6. Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway construction
7. Remodeling of several Airports which PDP left to rot away.

SECURITY: 0%

ECONOMY: 40%

AGRICULTURE: For Rice 5%

You see your stupidity...?

Now those roads mentioned are long awarded by all govt...but let's say they are all phoney contract and bubu is doing the original construction....didnt you realize ur naming one one region of the country while its 6 regions..?

Bihari is not a president of the south west but of Nigeria..even the area where the oil comes from...nothing to show...

The only northern thing you mentioned is Jonathan's railway...

The man is not good for national leadership..nd shouldn't b president

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Rate Gen. Buhari On Governance? by helinues: 1:15pm On Mar 31, 2020
Irate youth ni

Raiting from one of the resident NL wailers
Re: How Do You Rate Gen. Buhari On Governance? by GamalNasser: 1:16pm On Mar 31, 2020
I rate him MINUS 100. He is the worst ever !!

Oga tell me one single good that has come from Buhari in the last 5 years?

Has the Economy not worsened under Buhari?

Has Unemployment not worsened under Buhari?

Has the standard of living not worsened under Buhari?

Has poverty not worsened under Buhari?

Has education not worsened under Buhari?

Has healthcare not worsened under him?

Has human rights abuse not worsened under Buhari?

Has govt freedom of information not worsened under him ?

Has electricity improved under him?

Has insecurity not worsened under him?

Has corruption not worsened under him?

Has our electoral process not worsened under him?

Has the rule of law not worsened under him?

Has the Judiciary not worsened under him?

Has Nigerian unity not worsened under him ?

Has the Naira not worsened under Buhari

See Buhari incompetence is legendary , you can find a single sector or micro sector where he has made a single positive impact ..please keep fooling yourself but as you do that I challenge you just mention a single sector he has improved

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Rate Gen. Buhari On Governance? by pricklewane: 1:18pm On Mar 31, 2020
But you are the foolish soul I see here
Your father hate the SW n that led to over 2 million of your foolish tribemen dying like lunatics. You are already hating n planing the death of your unborn generation.

The rail in Abuja n kaduna is also in the SW ba?
The renovatwd PH Kaduna Abuja n Borna airport are also all in the SW ba ?

This type of foolishness occurs when a foolish tribe segregate a class of it own "Osu" to be hated n denigrated. Can such a foolish tribe love other tribes ? The answer is no n that is the dilemma your pathetic tribe found itself.
bigpicture001:

You see your stupidity...?

Now those roads mentioned are long awarded by all govt...but let's say they are all phoney contract and bubu is doing the original construction....didnt you realize ur naming one one region of the country while its 6 regions..?

Bihari is not a president of the south west but of Nigeria..even the area where the oil comes from...nothing to show...

The only northern thing you mentioned is Jonathan's railway...

The man is not good for national leadership..nd shouldn't b president

1 Like

Re: How Do You Rate Gen. Buhari On Governance? by Blackfire(m): 1:19pm On Mar 31, 2020
Buhari till 2023- 2027

I need to campaign and vote for him this time around.
Re: How Do You Rate Gen. Buhari On Governance? by NaijaRoyalty(m): 1:20pm On Mar 31, 2020
J111333:
Buhari can not be rated because there's no rating like 0.0/10 or 0star. undecided
. grin cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do You Rate Gen. Buhari On Governance? by bigpicture001: 1:22pm On Mar 31, 2020
pricklewane:
But you are the foolish soul I see here

Grow up dude
Re: How Do You Rate Gen. Buhari On Governance? by Collyweed: 1:26pm On Mar 31, 2020
He is doing a good job. Nnamdi Cownu and Adeyinka Grandstanding should learn from him.

He will help them understand how to disintegrate a country, not all this noise they are making from far, far away.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Rate Gen. Buhari On Governance? by nijabazaar: 1:26pm On Mar 31, 2020
Abysmally lower than Low

6 Likes

Re: How Do You Rate Gen. Buhari On Governance? by Jflex07(m): 1:51pm On Mar 31, 2020
Buhari is as useless as the p in psychology.. The idiots supporting buhari benefits from his government directly or indirectly, so don't blame the idiots.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Covid - Igbo Communities Are Ignorant. / Farmer's Killing: Who Is The Owner Of The Farm Rice? / Nigerians Youths Welcome 'second Wave' Of Endsars Protest, As They Voice Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.