Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,882 members, 7,813,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Who Is Worse Obasanjo Or The Devil? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Who Is Worse Obasanjo Or The Devil? (839 Views)

Which Network Provider Has The Worse Customer Care Agents? / Unadmitted Vs Unemployed: Which Is Worse / Work In Obasanjo's Ota Farm! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Worse Obasanjo Or The Devil? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 05, 2007
It's so painful that we Nigerians are just too patient when it comes to taking positive steps to our lives, bbut dont try the patience of a nigerian queing up at the filling station, restaurant, or the banking hall. he believes you shouldnt be in front of him for no course you only win if the whole crowed confirms you were there long before the dude came in.
To cut the story short, he doesnt exhibit such arrogance when the prices of feul is increased 6 times in a year, or when there is an 100% increase in taxation, or when there is a service he pays for whereas he never made use of it i.e nepa,water e.t.c
So the question is why is the nIgerian man patient when he is meant to go violent and exhibit arrogance at the dumbest situation.
Who inflicted this fustration on Nigerian for them to act in the opposite manner.
IS IT OBASANJO OR THE DEVIL?
Re: Who Is Worse Obasanjo Or The Devil? by buyaka(m): 8:37pm On Jun 05, 2007
i cant say, but i think baba iyabo is a devil himself
Re: Who Is Worse Obasanjo Or The Devil? by deen2us(m): 8:48pm On Jun 05, 2007
Baba Iyabo is a devil that we can see with our face
Re: Who Is Worse Obasanjo Or The Devil? by kay9(m): 8:32pm On Jun 12, 2007
Well, it doesn't really matter anymore. baba iyabo has left Aso Rock. So i guess we transfer our woes to "Alhaji's" head. grin

(1) (Reply)

I Need Answers Guys! / Interested To Go To South Africa, Uk, Usa, All European Countries. / Wht Does A Biochemist Graduate Nid 2 B Outstandin In Fmcg Coy/pharmaceutical?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.