Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

What Is The Best Tech Startup Business To Engage In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is The Best Tech Startup Business To Engage In Nigeria (775 Views)

Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup / How To Manage A Startup Business Growth / How To Get The Perfect Startup Business Ideas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Tech Startup Business To Engage In Nigeria by mikkiz: 8:34pm On Mar 31, 2020
What is the best Tech startup business to engage in Nigeria
Re: What Is The Best Tech Startup Business To Engage In Nigeria by radinatdrop(m): 8:34pm On Mar 31, 2020
Ftc
Re: What Is The Best Tech Startup Business To Engage In Nigeria by ojun50(m): 8:38pm On Mar 31, 2020
Following
Re: What Is The Best Tech Startup Business To Engage In Nigeria by keneryhark(m): 8:50pm On Mar 31, 2020
mikkiz:
What is the best Tech startup business to engage in Nigeria
transportation
conventional mobile app game which include online bet challenge
accommodation
I have ideas on all these that I have mentioned
Re: What Is The Best Tech Startup Business To Engage In Nigeria by mikkiz: 8:54pm On Mar 31, 2020
keneryhark:

transportation
conventional mobile app game which include online bet challenge
accommodation
I have ideas on all these that I have mentioned

How does the online bet challenge work?

Accommodation like Airbnb platform?
Re: What Is The Best Tech Startup Business To Engage In Nigeria by keneryhark(m): 2:53am On Apr 01, 2020
mikkiz:

How does the online bet challenge work?

Accommodation like Airbnb platform?

The idea is to help the Nigeria youth kill boredom now that there is a total and partial lockdown in Nigeria. Youth can engage each other in conventional games like whot, ludo and draft online through the aid of a mobile application. An opportunity to place bet against each other would also serve as an avenue to earn money and also make the game competitive.

Accommodation idea is to help aid the hunt for vacant apartment in Nigeria, particularly in Lagos. prospective apartment finder can log into our mobile application which helps them identify all vacant apartment in an area and also help navigate with the aid of a map to those apartments one after the other.

(1) (Reply)

Truck For Sale / From Promise Of Empowerment To Slavery / Joining Illuminati, Selling My Body Part Or Committing Sucide..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.