Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,412 members, 7,812,221 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Covid-19: Senator Victor Umeh Donates N2M To Anambra State COVID-19 Support Fund - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Covid-19: Senator Victor Umeh Donates N2M To Anambra State COVID-19 Support Fund (581 Views)

COVID-19: Senator Biyi Durojaiye Is Dead / Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) / Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid-19: Senator Victor Umeh Donates N2M To Anambra State COVID-19 Support Fund by Udopasa: 7:16am On Apr 01, 2020
The Senator that represented Anambra Central in the 8th Senate, and former national Chairman of All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA), Senator Sir Victor Umeh has donated the sum of two million naira to Anambra state government to help its fight against the spread of coronavirus in the state.

According to Senator Umeh, “We have seen what is happening all over the world with the coronavirus pandemic. Most nations are struggling to cope with the devastating effects of the pandemic on families and on the economy. Our Governor, His Excellency, Chief Willie Obiano has shown commitment in his resolve to protect Ndi Anambra”.

Senator Umeh commended the Governor for introducing an economic stimulus package to cushion the effects of the pandemic on Ndi Anambra, and providing vital medical equipment for the isolation centres. “The government can not do this alone. That’s why we have to donate money or even materials as this concerns all of us”, he said.

Continuing, Senator Umeh called on Ndi Anambra as well as corporate organisations operating in the state to support the government’s efforts, “We can see that Lagos state, despite their privileged status as an economic powerhouse in Nigeria, are calling for and are receiving huge support by way of monetary and material contributions from individuals and corporate organisations to help their COVID-19 response efforts. This is commendable and i believe Ndi Anambra will listen and support the state government’s COVID-19 efforts’, Senator Umeh concluded.

Advisory

To Support Anambra State Government’s Efforts To Stop The Spread Of The Virus, Please Bring Materials To The Office Of The Secretary To The State Government, Government House, Awka Or Donate Cash To:

ANAMBRA STATE COVID- 19 SUPPORT
UBA PLC, ACCOUNT NO: 1022752108

ANAMBRA STATE COVID-19 AID FIDELITY ACCOUNT NUMBER 5030112159

Source: ABS NEWS

Re: Covid-19: Senator Victor Umeh Donates N2M To Anambra State COVID-19 Support Fund by Udopasa: 7:24am On Apr 01, 2020
Apeshy101
MelesZenawi
Amhappy
propsvilla3
adadike
senatordave1

This is how not to play politics with a National emergency. How do you say?
Re: Covid-19: Senator Victor Umeh Donates N2M To Anambra State COVID-19 Support Fund by helinues: 7:25am On Apr 01, 2020
2m?

Well half is better than nothing.

Nice one from him

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Senator Victor Umeh Donates N2M To Anambra State COVID-19 Support Fund by Adaogwashi1(f): 7:26am On Apr 01, 2020
2m what shocked shocked senator? shocked

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool
Re: Covid-19: Senator Victor Umeh Donates N2M To Anambra State COVID-19 Support Fund by OduduwaYoruba: 7:28am On Apr 01, 2020
This man they stingy, average Ibo man don't like helping.
Re: Covid-19: Senator Victor Umeh Donates N2M To Anambra State COVID-19 Support Fund by partnerinbiz3: 7:32am On Apr 01, 2020
A whole senator and former chairman of APGA.

When I myself donated 3m.

Nawao.
Sell airtime to us and get cash. We buy upto 4m.We can pay first if you are legit. 0909-63--0O2-0O. May God help us during this covik 1-9 period. Amen.
Re: Covid-19: Senator Victor Umeh Donates N2M To Anambra State COVID-19 Support Fund by ItooWorWor(m): 8:08am On Apr 01, 2020
I'm still waiting for dilector cownu promise grin
Re: Covid-19: Senator Victor Umeh Donates N2M To Anambra State COVID-19 Support Fund by jlinkd78(m): 8:35am On Apr 01, 2020
He is out of office as a senator and still did this let's commend him

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19: Senator Victor Umeh Donates N2M To Anambra State COVID-19 Support Fund by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 01, 2020
For your foolishness;

ItooWorWor:
I'm still waiting for dilector cownu promise grin

Re: Covid-19: Senator Victor Umeh Donates N2M To Anambra State COVID-19 Support Fund by adadike(f): 8:51am On Apr 01, 2020
Biko he tried. Thank you senator Victor Umeh. Igbo, ndi oma nwem, pls remember your Igbo neighbors in this trying period. Igbos first, others later.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid-19: Senator Victor Umeh Donates N2M To Anambra State COVID-19 Support Fund by Anambralstson: 9:07am On Apr 01, 2020
OduduwaYoruba:
It Yoruba people are helping themselves they will be low dilapidated mud houses across western States

Only in Igboland you see individuals training there people in business and supporting them financially to stand and train others
Only in Igboland is common to see rich men constructing roads and houses for their people.
Only in Igboland is common to see rich building churches, schools for free to their people.
Only in Igboland average rich men and women own foundations to support their people.

In any fire incidents in the markets you see Igbo rich men both politicians and business men assisting their people, yet to see such in Yoruba land.

If Igbos didn't support themselves after the civil war they wouldn't have recovered so quick after the war, so face your mud enclave

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Senator Victor Umeh Donates N2M To Anambra State COVID-19 Support Fund by ItooWorWor(m): 9:08am On Apr 01, 2020
deleyi20:
For your foolishness;
Olodo corona broda tongue grin
Re: Covid-19: Senator Victor Umeh Donates N2M To Anambra State COVID-19 Support Fund by Udopasa: 11:01am On Apr 01, 2020
Adaogwashi1:
2m what shocked shocked senator? shocked

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool
Former Senator
Re: Covid-19: Senator Victor Umeh Donates N2M To Anambra State COVID-19 Support Fund by Udopasa: 11:02am On Apr 01, 2020
partnerinbiz3:
A whole senator and former chairman of APGA.

When I myself donated 3m.

Nawao.
Sell airtime to us and get cash. We buy upto 4m.We can pay first if you are legit. 0909-63--0O2-0O. May God help us during this covik 1-9 period. Amen.
Former Senator
Re: Covid-19: Senator Victor Umeh Donates N2M To Anambra State COVID-19 Support Fund by Udopasa: 11:03am On Apr 01, 2020
OduduwaYoruba:
Receive sense!
Re: Covid-19: Senator Victor Umeh Donates N2M To Anambra State COVID-19 Support Fund by senatordave1(m): 10:35am On Apr 02, 2020
Udopasa:
Apeshy101
MelesZenawi
Amhappy
propsvilla3
adadike
senatordave1

This is how not to play politics with a National emergency. How do you say?
This is why i like umeh

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

UN Commends Nigeria Over Coronavirus Response / Ogun State Government Has Relaxed The Total Lockdown Directive (see Details) / Akeredolu’s Deputy Campaigns For Governor Under PDP Amidst Coronavirus pandemic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.