Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,392 members, 7,830,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund (40049 Views)

Felix Idiga: Swat Jets Did Not Donate Any Private Jet To Tinubu's Campaign Group / Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT / Farmers Donate N1.7bn For Buhari Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by tiswell(m): 4:28pm On Apr 01, 2020
Jack500:

No matter his worth, I am very sure he is not close to otedola let alone Adenuga.
It's OK, let's not stretch it any further man,stay safe!
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by djon78(m): 4:37pm On Apr 01, 2020
Oshigun:
It is a good thing that the tribalism, double standards, anti-Nigerian disposition and wickedness of Igbos is now being exposed because of this Corona Virus.

Who would have thought these Igbos who attacked Tinubu so mercilessly and relentlessly over not donating to support the efforts against Covid-19 will now be the same people passionately defending Obi for doing exactly what they hounded Tinubu for?

Suddenly "donation is by choice" whereas they did not remember to offer that mitigation for Tinubu.

Now "Obi is too smart to donate money that will be embezzled" but such never crossed their mind when they attacked Tinubu.

I was even banned for defending Tinubu and Yorubas against the hypocritical attacks of Igbos they thought they had successfully masked as 'concern for Nigeria' .

It is the foolish Yorubas I pity if they can't see what Igbos are and ronu. To every smart and aware Nigerian, the antics of Igbos over the past few days, i.e the way they hound Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani leaders mercilessly, and their behavior currently in defending Obi blindly now, just shows history did not judge Igbos incorrectly as the same highly bigoted people who partisanly murdered the leaders of others and spared their own citing all manners of excuses.

They are unrepentant doing exactly same thing now, many decades later, live and direct with not even one Igbo able to tell them their action is wrong!!!!! Does this not show this behavior is ingrained in their DNA?

It is these people some want to put in charge of Nigeria? Terrible as the Covid-19 pandemic is some benefits have still come from it as no sensible Nigerian can be in doubt who the enemies-within are, with dark intentions for all of us, that we must all begin to be wary of.

How old are you?
I think a lot of kids come online to write rubbish.
The entire world is facing a pandemic that is a huge to human race, the kind never seen before

And all you come to type is a rant from a toddler
Your worries is donation by politicians

I am really sorry for the level and capacity of your brain power and reasoning.

And for Nigeria to have youths that reason like you in abundance
I am so sorry for this nation
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Yaribanzaonic: 4:50pm On Apr 01, 2020
Nwanne don't list his businesses. Your list isn't even exhaustive ...I know other business interests of OBI that will make Afonja morans run mad.

Let them enjoy their foolery...Cheers

Anambralstson:

*Peter Obi is biggest Nigeria share holder in international brewery makers of Hero beer,Truphy beer, Budweizer, Beta malt, Grand malt etc, he actually brought Sab to Nigeria
*Control major stake in Fidelity bank
* Peter Obi is the owner of next cash and carry
* Tecno Oil and Gas
* Future View Securities Ltd,
*Paymaster Nigeria Ltd,
*Major stakeholder Chams Nigeria Ltd,
*Data Corp Ltd and Card Centre

He is not a lousy billionaire unlike Otedola

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Ikinternational: 4:58pm On Apr 01, 2020
Because the man is igbo this thread has gone 10 pages n counting. lol

But they will swear it's us infatuated with them. lol

Igbo matter n severe headache n pains it causes for some. I'm amused by it all

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by gidgiddy: 5:25pm On Apr 01, 2020
ProWalker:

Nigerians must know the history of this country and know the part the Ibos played in 1966 to bring us to this present position

They love playing victim whereas they are often the initial trouble maker

1966 to now is almost 55 years. In that time, its been mostly Yorubas and their Northern cohorts who have been running Nigeria, and all they managed to do is to get Nigeria to the point of being poverty capital of the world.

Funnily, its these same oeople who said in 1966 that Igbos would mess the country up. They turned out to be far worse than Igbos ever were.

Today Nigeria is home to terrorism in Africa, poverty capital of the globe and far less united than in 1966.

I laugh in Igbo, 55 years of total mess-up

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by ProWalker: 5:32pm On Apr 01, 2020
gidgiddy:

1966 to now is almost 55 years. In that time, its been mostly Yorubas and their Northern cohorts who have been running Nigeria, and all they managed to do is to get Nigeria to the point of being poverty capital of the world.

Funnily, its these same oeople who said in 1966 that Igbos would mess the country up. They turned out to be far worse than Igbos ever were.

Today Nigeria is home to terrorism in Africa, poverty capital of the globe and far less united than in 1966.

I laugh in Igbo, 55 years of total mess-up

I stopped reading at the bold because it’s either you are a kid that got awareness politically only from 1999 or you just want to pinch history to suit your biases
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 01, 2020
I hardly ever visit this site again because of the stupidity on display.I come back here again by mistake and I see the same stupid thinly veiled tribalism going on....This forum has become a disgusting stink hole for the worst and most cowardly human beings.We have a virus that doesn't care about tribe or race and you idiots are busy gloating about who they gave bread and who donated and who did this and that.
The saddest thing is that you people are young....
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Spallanzani: 5:44pm On Apr 01, 2020
Obiobidgbo14:

Stop your cheap propaganda ,Peter the rock is a rare breed, Anambra will never forget his goodwork.
He is not the type u can force to do what he has not decided to do,he will do the needful definitely.
Like he donated to the church right? You guy think too high of this cheap fraud.... hin tu lie
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by gidgiddy: 6:36pm On Apr 01, 2020
ProWalker:

I stopped reading at the bold because it’s either you are a kid that got awareness politically only from 1999 or you just want to pinch history to suit your biases

Says the person who is talks about the coup of 1966 being the cause of where Nigeria is today but conveniently omits those who ran Nigerian into ground since then up until now

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by ProWalker: 6:47pm On Apr 01, 2020
gidgiddy:

Says the person who is talks about the coup of 1966 being the cause of where Nigeria is today but conveniently omits those who ran Nigerian into ground since then up until now

Look at all the republics and those who collaborated to ruin Nigeria and those in opposition, you will see the stupidity in what you are saying

If I were you I will go dig up Azikwe, Ironsi and Ojukwu, Okafor and Nzeogu graves and burn them all over again
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Bigcowhorn: 6:49pm On Apr 01, 2020
Kingsteve:

That you're the one and same person behind these monikers.
Easternprince Eastornprince Tweiker Bigcowhorn
cool

Mr. Borrow pose

I get 11 mentions from you today alone

Does mentioning me alongside your imaginary friends give you an erection?

If yes, continue

It's a free world

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by gidgiddy: 7:00pm On Apr 01, 2020
ProWalker:

Look at all the republics and those who collaborated to ruin Nigeria and those in opposition, you will see the stupidity in what you are saying

If I were you I will go dig up Azikwe, Ironsi and Ojukwu, Okafor and Nzeogu graves and burn them all over again

And yet all these people did not have any political power as at 1970 when the war ended. You Nigerians, who said you could do better, took over and spent the last 50 years turning Nigeria into the land of insecurity, home of terrorism and poverty capital of the world.

50 years of complete incompetence and madness that makes Ironsi, Nzeogwu, Ojukwu and Zik look like Rockstars compared to the the long line of idiots that came to run the show after they did.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by ProWalker: 7:30pm On Apr 01, 2020
gidgiddy:

And yet all these people did not have any political power as at 1970 when the war ended. You Nigerians, who said you could do better, took over and spent the last 50 years turning Nigeria into the land of insecurity, home of terrorism and poverty capital of the world.

50 years of complete incompetence and madness that makes Ironsi, Nzeogwu, Ojukwu and Zik look Rockstars compared to the the long line of idiots that came to run the show after they did.

Stop being silly and obtuse.

Azikwe ganged up against Awolowo with Sardauna to become a ceremonial governor
Alex Ekwueme was with Shagari in the 2nd republic, check the positions Ibos occupied in second republic
You Ibos ruined Jonathan Presidency

Meanwhile you are here talking nonsense
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by guychidile: 8:23pm On Apr 01, 2020
strong man, I know you are a man of impeachable character.,
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Legendguru: 8:52pm On Apr 01, 2020
Oh
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by executive12: 9:24pm On Apr 01, 2020
When you decide to contribute, just donate needed equipment instead of cash that will be embezzled.
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by johntolu: 11:32pm On Apr 01, 2020
ProWalker:

You might have to add Nwafor Orizu's name to your list of Igbo political and military leaders that wrecked havoc on Nigeria on January 15th, 1966. Nwafor Orizu was the Senate President in the 1st Republic, that handed over power to Aguiyi Ironsi, an Igbo military officer after the killings of political and military leaders from other parts of the country by Igbo military officers.

Last time I checked, Kaduna Nzeokwu's remains lies in his city of birth, Kaduna and I doubt if his 'Hausa-Fulani' brothers will allow you carry out your evil plans on his remains.
From what I read about Nzeokwu, from OBJ's book, 'Kaduna Nzeokwu' and write ups on him by Dr. Tai Solarin, I want to believe that Kaduna Chukwuemeka Nzeokwu was a Nigerian hero who was genuinely concerned about the crises in Nigeria in the 1st Republic and was betrayed by the tribalistic and nepotistic tendencies of other military officers that carried out the 1966 coup.
His 'perceived innocence' in the coup, must have influenced the decision of his 'Hausa-Fulani' brothers to give him a befitting military burial in their capital city, Kaduna.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Dikegodspower(m): 9:32am On Apr 03, 2020
pricklewane:
Can you imagine what this shameless n despicable pig is refuting on the dailies. A two term governor not ashamed to say he as not contributed a dime to the Covid 19 fund.

I spite on all this despicable shameless Igbos.

Here we have multitude of foolish Igbos insulting the effort of lagos state government but here is a shameless despicable 2 term igbo governor not able to donate N2 talkless of the N70 bread his senseless tribesmen are rubbishing. May each n everyone of you wail to hell for the excuse you have as governors.

Your fathers are the ones God as been punishing with over 2 million of your foolish tribesmen dead in a fruitless war. Cursing you the more can arouse the anger of God. You should be left to wallow in the pitiable shithole your existence as been dammed n condemned to.

Shalom !

sometimes ,I begin to wonder what is wrong with Africa,especially our Yoruba tribe..can't you guys reason like human for once..Fg gave 15billions,,corporate organizations has been donating hugely, and Lagos state govt is busy ridiculing himself by sharing bread that doesn't worth all those billions donated......if any governor in south east try this,,we will know wat to tell him,,,,,meanwhile,,, lagosians enjoy d bread while it last

ka chukwu mezie okwu

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Peter Obi Arise TV Interview (Live Video) / Even Buhari’s Doctors In The UK Don’t Know What Is Wrong With Him – Independent / Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.