Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:11 AM

Comparing Goodluck And Buhari Handling Of Virus - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Comparing Goodluck And Buhari Handling Of Virus (1313 Views)

Nigeria deep In Debt; Obasanjo, Yar’Adua, Goodluck and Buhari compared. / SSS Arrests Usman Bugaje For Criticising Buhari’s Handling Of Insecurity / Difference Between Goodluck And Buhari's NYSC Allowance - Twitter User Analysis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comparing Goodluck And Buhari Handling Of Virus by Douglaufuoma(m): 10:11am On Apr 01, 2020
Ebola was handle in with all seriousness by the goodluck administrator, though some persons gave credit to Lagos governor fashola. Now under Buhari what is happen, why this same Lagos state governor not handling, or I am missing something

1 Like

Re: Comparing Goodluck And Buhari Handling Of Virus by pricklewane: 10:17am On Apr 01, 2020
Many of you Igbos are too foolish abeg.

Lagos is able to contain this pandemic to less than 100 infection with one death over 2 months now. The US UK Germany China Spain have all lost thousand within the same period yet your pathetic hate drenched soul still want Lagos to wake up the dead. I tire for your tribe O.

Douglaufuoma:
Ebola was handle in with all seriousness by the goodluck administrator, though some persons gave credit to Lagos governor fashola. Now under Buhari what is happen, why this same Lagos state governor not handling, or I am missing something

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comparing Goodluck And Buhari Handling Of Virus by extol1(m): 10:25am On Apr 01, 2020
pricklewane:

Lagos is able to contain this pandemic to less than 100 infection with one death over 2 months now. The US UK Germany China Spain have all lost thousand within the same period yet your pathetic hate drenched soul still want Lagos to wake up the dead. I tire for your tribe O.

is the virus up-to two months in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Comparing Goodluck And Buhari Handling Of Virus by Douglaufuoma(m): 10:28am On Apr 01, 2020
pricklewane:

read what u have written slowly and see if there is sense in it. Under Ebola the quarantine centers were functioning without complain, can we say that now. Secondly nobody complain of shortage of testing kit, and our health official were trust worthy. Can we say that now, tell yourself the true

5 Likes

Re: Comparing Goodluck And Buhari Handling Of Virus by Douglaufuoma(m): 10:30am On Apr 01, 2020
extol1:

is the virus up-to two months in Nigeria
thank God u ask the question, no. Did we short done Nigeria because of Ebola? What is the different between Ebola and covid-19 in transmission

1 Like

Re: Comparing Goodluck And Buhari Handling Of Virus by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 01, 2020
Douglaufuoma:

Oga, Goodluck Jonathan is a simple and compound failure..pls.

Characters like him shouldn't be allowed to rule Nigeria again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comparing Goodluck And Buhari Handling Of Virus by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 01, 2020
Goodluck Jonathan is a disaster as president.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comparing Goodluck And Buhari Handling Of Virus by kayfra: 10:35am On Apr 01, 2020
Douglaufuoma:

What a dummy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comparing Goodluck And Buhari Handling Of Virus by frankmoney(m): 10:36am On Apr 01, 2020
Ebola doesn't spread like covid-19 so you can't compare the two
Re: Comparing Goodluck And Buhari Handling Of Virus by Douglaufuoma(m): 10:36am On Apr 01, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Oga, Goodluck Jonathan is a simple and compound failure..pls.

Characters like him shouldn't be allowed to rule Nigeria again.
but character like Buhari is allowed to rule Nigeria. What has the present government done that is different from the previous one. Name one, is it security, employment, health care, education or what. Just name one

5 Likes

Re: Comparing Goodluck And Buhari Handling Of Virus by Douglaufuoma(m): 10:37am On Apr 01, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Goodluck Jonathan is a disaster as president.
and Buhari is a what

5 Likes

Re: Comparing Goodluck And Buhari Handling Of Virus by Douglaufuoma(m): 10:39am On Apr 01, 2020
kayfra:

What a dummy
give your reason and point, we the same mother: Nigeria, with different view. So let's make our point without insult

1 Like

Re: Comparing Goodluck And Buhari Handling Of Virus by Douglaufuoma(m): 10:39am On Apr 01, 2020
frankmoney:
Ebola doesn't spread like covid-19 so you can't compare the two
because the then sitting government was serious but do we have now

1 Like

Re: Comparing Goodluck And Buhari Handling Of Virus by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 01, 2020
1 Ebola is a well known disease. Thus when it hit Nigeria, we knew what to do.

2. Covid 19 is still unknown, infact the world's researchers are learning on the job
Re: Comparing Goodluck And Buhari Handling Of Virus by todaynewsreview: 10:40am On Apr 01, 2020
No need for comparing bad occurrences. We should all just pray for solution.

For your BEDC Prepaid token, DSTV, GOTV and Startimes see my signature. 24/7 service available
Re: Comparing Goodluck And Buhari Handling Of Virus by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 01, 2020
Douglaufuoma:
but character like Buhari is allowed to rule Nigeria. What has the present government done that is different from the previous one. Name one, is it security, employment, health care, education or what. Just name one

Then what is the essence of opening a thread to glorify past and present failures.

1 Like

Re: Comparing Goodluck And Buhari Handling Of Virus by frankmoney(m): 10:41am On Apr 01, 2020
Douglaufuoma:
because the then sitting government was serious but do we have now
it's not about sitting governor or president ... The transmission rate is different, it's a new virus nobody knows how it behaves .. covid-19 spreads rapidly more than Ebola ....stop playing politics with everything ... Most countries with better healthcare system are struggling .. even Cuba that has one of the best healthcare system ....

T

2 Likes

Re: Comparing Goodluck And Buhari Handling Of Virus by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 01, 2020
Douglaufuoma:
and Buhari is a what

If Buhari is giving you sleepless night ....then you need drugs to sleep.
Both of them are failures.

1 Like

Re: Comparing Goodluck And Buhari Handling Of Virus by Douglaufuoma(m): 10:46am On Apr 01, 2020
frankmoney:
it's not about sitting governor or president ... The transmission rate is different, it's a new virus nobody knows how it behaves .. covid-19 spreads rapidly more than Ebola ....stop playing politics with everything ... Most countries with better healthcare system are struggling .. even Cuba that has one of the best healthcare system ....

T
and Ebola was an old virus then that people know so much about. My boss let us all face reality, let's condemn what bad and praise what is right. The manner at which this government is fight this virus is just poor, let's tell ourselves the true
Re: Comparing Goodluck And Buhari Handling Of Virus by rottennaija(m): 10:47am On Apr 01, 2020
Douglaufuoma:

Guy, it's not every time you have to bring up this meaningless comparison. GEJ is not PMB and will never be. GEJ tried his best, PMB is doing what he has to do.

Covid-19 is novel, it has never existed before while Ebola wasn't. Besides, read the news, listen to CNN and you will know that Nigeria is having the best day in this virus so far.

2 Likes

Re: Comparing Goodluck And Buhari Handling Of Virus by Douglaufuoma(m): 10:48am On Apr 01, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Then what is the essence of opening a thread to glorify past and present failures.
you are getting me wrong, don't see it from a cynical dimension
Re: Comparing Goodluck And Buhari Handling Of Virus by frankmoney(m): 10:48am On Apr 01, 2020
Douglaufuoma:
and Ebola was an old virus then that people know so much about. My boss let us all face reality, let's condemn what bad and praise what is right. The manner at which this government is fight this virus is just poor, let's tell ourselves the true
yes Ebola is old .. it was discovered in 1976 . I'm not condemning or praising anyone , the fact is , no nation was prepared for this , even the USA are being castigated for handling the virus in a poor way
Re: Comparing Goodluck And Buhari Handling Of Virus by Douglaufuoma(m): 10:49am On Apr 01, 2020
rottennaija:

Guy, its not everytime you have to bring up this meaningless comparison
we have to. At times we have to look at the past so as to know where we are going
Re: Comparing Goodluck And Buhari Handling Of Virus by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 01, 2020
Douglaufuoma:
you are getting me wrong, don't see it from a cynical dimension

There is nothing good both from Jonathan and Buharis administration.

1 Like

Re: Comparing Goodluck And Buhari Handling Of Virus by Douglaufuoma(m): 10:52am On Apr 01, 2020
frankmoney:
yes Ebola is old .. it was discovered in 1976 . I'm not condemning or praising anyone , the fact is , no nation was prepared for this , even the USA are being castigated for handling the virus in a poor way
then why did it take the world headache. Remember Ebola kill anything killable, but young, old, small, big, rich, poor anything human
Re: Comparing Goodluck And Buhari Handling Of Virus by Douglaufuoma(m): 10:53am On Apr 01, 2020
MelesZenawi:

There is nothing good both from Jonathan and Buharis administration.
yes, but you are present with devil and witch which will u choose
Re: Comparing Goodluck And Buhari Handling Of Virus by allthingsgood: 10:53am On Apr 01, 2020
Douglaufuoma:

Yes you are missing something, your brain!

Compare the rate of infection and death to other countries, this administration has surpassed all expectation. Yes there is room for improvement but we don't really need negative pple like u at this time
Re: Comparing Goodluck And Buhari Handling Of Virus by pricklewane: 10:54am On Apr 01, 2020
MelesZenawi:

If Buhari is giving you sleepless night ....then you need drugs to sleep.

Both of them are failures.

Thank God finally, someone with a functional brain unlike this lunatic below arguing like a fool.
Douglaufuoma:
Re: Comparing Goodluck And Buhari Handling Of Virus by orisa37: 10:55am On Apr 01, 2020
The two are not comparable. Good luck is a Humanist and this one is a Chauvinist.
Re: Comparing Goodluck And Buhari Handling Of Virus by Douglaufuoma(m): 10:56am On Apr 01, 2020
allthingsgood:

then help me to see my foolishness if you are truly wiser then me
Re: Comparing Goodluck And Buhari Handling Of Virus by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 01, 2020
Douglaufuoma:

Nwoke this nonsense you are comparing, I wonder how Jonathan benefitted you or how buhari is benefitting you ..

Abeg
Re: Comparing Goodluck And Buhari Handling Of Virus by Douglaufuoma(m): 10:59am On Apr 01, 2020
allthingsgood:

Compare the rate of infection and death to other countries, this administration has surpassed all expectation. Yes there is room for improvement but we don't really need negative pple like u at this time
if that is the case, what was the ratio of Ebola in Nigeria and other part of the world then, how long did the virus stay in Nigeria, did we handle properly

(1) (2) (Reply)

Presidential Pardon: Buhari Commits Blunder, Gowon Pardoned Enahoro 54 Years Ago / Do You Know The State With The Largest Oil And Gas Field In Africa / Dapo Abiodun Has Sold Ogun State To Christians: Muslim Group Complains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.