Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,203 members, 7,845,983 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Covid19: If Nepa Bill Can Reach Every House Then Relief Material Must - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Covid19: If Nepa Bill Can Reach Every House Then Relief Material Must (346 Views)

See The Borehole I Am Doing For My Uncle...a Relief Indeed! / When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. / "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid19: If Nepa Bill Can Reach Every House Then Relief Material Must by Omooba77: 1:21pm On Apr 01, 2020
Former BBNaija housemate, Ifu Ennada, has shared a few words for the federal government concerning the distribution of relief materials.

Since the federal government has directed Nigerians to stay at home in order to contain the spread of COVID-19, people have been calling on the government to provide relief materials as many citizens have no way to survive if they cannot move about.

In the post shared on her Instagram page, Ennada compared the distribution of relief materials to the distribution of electricity bills.

According to the young lady, if electricity bills can reach every house it means relief materials must get to every family.

The former reality star added a caption to her post, noting that a wise man said the words she shared.

https://www.reubenabati.com.ng/component/k2/item/13015-coronavirus-if-nepa-bill-can-reach-every-house-then-relief-material-must-reach-every-family

Re: Covid19: If Nepa Bill Can Reach Every House Then Relief Material Must by sisisioge: 1:24pm On Apr 01, 2020
Word! They should go and borrow PHCN staff ba grin
Re: Covid19: If Nepa Bill Can Reach Every House Then Relief Material Must by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 01, 2020
My compound has 1 nepa bill but 7 quarters.

We dey donate to pay, so dat means if they wanna share money, dey will bring for only ONE as na same name ontop all our bills.

Fight no go finish b dat
Re: Covid19: If Nepa Bill Can Reach Every House Then Relief Material Must by Omooba77: 2:55pm On Apr 01, 2020
cruxgemmata:
My compound has 1 nepa bill but 7 quarters.

We dey donate to pay, so dat means if they wanna share money, dey will bring for only ONE as na same name ontop all our bills.

Fight no go finish b dat

Lalasticlala will help you out
Re: Covid19: If Nepa Bill Can Reach Every House Then Relief Material Must by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 01, 2020
It very very much easy
They just don't want to do it greedy fellow
Take a look at that #5Billion Tony elumelu donated
They can easily take it to CBN and send it to everyone with verified BVN
But no they prefer to spend it all alone
I know one day I will evaporate this shithole angry

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be The Effects Of Depression / When Loneliness Grabs You By The Neck / Luxury Five Bedroom Fully Detached Duplex In Lekki For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.