Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Covid 19 Lockdown: Abia State Governor Distributes Eba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Covid 19 Lockdown: Abia State Governor Distributes Eba (700 Views)

Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water / 2023: APC Governor Distributes Old Notes To Supporters / COVID-19 Lockdown: Food Markets To Open Between 10:00am And 2:00pm Daily – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Covid 19 Lockdown: Abia State Governor Distributes Eba by wellmax(m): 5:46pm On Apr 01, 2020
While the Federal Government and other state government are giving out palliatives to assist citizens during this lock down period, the Abia state government is not left out.

The governor of Abia State Ikpeazu is seen distributing Eba and soup to support the citizen.

He appears to have improved from distributing kerosene to prepared meal.

Re: Covid 19 Lockdown: Abia State Governor Distributes Eba by wellmax(m): 5:47pm On Apr 01, 2020
Mediocrity now has a new definition
Re: Covid 19 Lockdown: Abia State Governor Distributes Eba by iluvdonjazzy: 5:52pm On Apr 01, 2020
Kai mheen Abians are cursed with bad leadership.

1 Like

Re: Covid 19 Lockdown: Abia State Governor Distributes Eba by Michaelfucker(m): 5:55pm On Apr 01, 2020
Eba!?This must be a joke and how long is that meal supposed to last?
14 days? This country is a joke!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covid 19 Lockdown: Abia State Governor Distributes Eba by pricklewane: 5:55pm On Apr 01, 2020
I don die igbo people no go killi me oooooO.
This are the people insulting Lagos State government, make I go quote all the lunatics insulting Sanwo earlier today.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Can you imagine what this shameless n despicable pig is refuting on the dailies. A two term governor not ashamed to say he as not contributed a dime to the Covid 19 fund.

I spite on all this despicable shameless Igbos.

Here we have multitude of foolish Igbos insulting the effort of lagos state government but here is a shameless despicable 2 term igbo governor not able to donate N2 talkless of the N70 bread his senseless tribesmen are rubbishing. May each n everyone of you wail to hell for the excuse you have as governors.

Perfectnumber6:

I have given out more than a nose mask in my own little capacity, people like you are the ones hailing these useless politicians when they do what they were elected to do, And they start raising there useless shoulders . Was these items bought with any individual politician's money. Please i hate arguing on any forum. Good night and peace.
Dikegodspower:
my peope the 15billion and donations, that they gave Lagos state government. where is d money. he went and buy bread worth ordinary 70naira?
this is pathetic and harden of them
NaijaRoyalty:

Your comment reeks of poverty

God forbids
Ezemust:
it is rubbish and patetic.later they will say they spend 100 billion on this.even Ghana will not give this to it citizen.it better they dont give at all.
stupidmods:
Mtcheew
How many hours will 1 derica of rice and garri with 500 naira bread last me?
Yeye country
anonimi:

Truly pathetic.
We deserve our leaders looters.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3473732_salary_jpegb17a7eccd26afd09fff05feea950ccff

Heineken post=87977548:
Even as I'm broke I think this is wrong. What can that bread do? They can do better. With all those billions? E no make sense abeg. I reject it also
kalufelix:
hmmm...what a fantastic show of shame! I reject this IJN..amen
Bevista:
Dreadful, to say the least. Come to think of it, how many residents will even get to receive that pathetic package?
Hedonini:
Joke of a country. What exactly is this ridiculous gesture supposed to indicate?

Well. Why is anybody surprised?

Some officials are shamelessly embezzling billions as we speak, all in the name of Covik 1-9. Nigeria is beyond redemption.
StPete:
This is the most stupid thing Lagos has ever done. How the hell do people feed on this trash for two weeks? What do they expect the really poor ones to cook the food items with? Or will people eat raw rice and raw garri? Everything in that bag is roughly N500 including the bread.

500 X 200000 = 100 million. Just 1 per cent of the money given to Lagos by FG excluding other donations
cucumbae:
I reject it IJN.This is not my portion.
Lush100:
this may be a good gesture but this is poor service,
I thought it is for the poor /vulnerable, so will this last for 14 days or are they bringing it everyday knowing that it's not even for everybody. this has no real impact I must confess.

see I am tired of discussing Nigeria matter.

9PBLIVE:
a loaf of bread for 14 days
Nigerians deserve better sad

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3084794_DumbPeople_jpg287f2b4d3ead2f536f99f92cbca9c590

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2900978_nigeria_jpeg4ee84b7726a847792475badcbc938fb7

Your fathers are the ones God as been punishing with over 2 million of your foolish tribesmen dead in a fruitless war. Cursing you the more can arouse the anger of God. You should be left to wallow in the pitiable shithole your existence as been dammed n condemned to.

Shalom !

Nnatuu:
God will still punish Lagos state government....irrespective!

2 Likes

Re: Covid 19 Lockdown: Abia State Governor Distributes Eba by Ivimilly: 5:56pm On Apr 01, 2020
What a joke
Re: Covid 19 Lockdown: Abia State Governor Distributes Eba by Philistine(m): 5:58pm On Apr 01, 2020
Na who swear for Abia?
Re: Covid 19 Lockdown: Abia State Governor Distributes Eba by cpu2006(m): 6:01pm On Apr 01, 2020
Best Governor so far in the history of Nigeria. Ride on sir
Re: Covid 19 Lockdown: Abia State Governor Distributes Eba by wristbangle: 6:08pm On Apr 01, 2020
Ehhh! Anyway I don't blame the governor but Abia people. First, sharing of kerosene during governorship campaign now Egba and Egusi to fight COVID-19.

Wetin ABA people take offend God?
Re: Covid 19 Lockdown: Abia State Governor Distributes Eba by Mynd44: 6:10pm On Apr 01, 2020

(1)

BREAKING: IG Redeploys Rivers Police Commissioner / BREAKING: NANS Media Director, OTICS, Resigns / Former Enugu Governor, Chimaroke Nnamani Marks His 60th Birthday Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.