Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Desmond Elliot's 'Kick Out Coronavirus' Buckets Spark Controversy - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Desmond Elliot's 'Kick Out Coronavirus' Buckets Spark Controversy (103742 Views)

Lady Seen Playing Video Game During Child Birth, Spark Controversy / Meet Victoria Elliot, Desmond Elliot's Wife As They Mark Wedding Anniversary / Desmond Elliot Dresses Up As Father Christmas, Visits His Constituency (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Elliot's 'Kick Out Coronavirus' Buckets Spark Controversy by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:51pm On Apr 01, 2020
Stay woke my brother

MrPRevailer:
Did kissBill Gates & World Economic Forum Predict Coronavirus Outbreak? An Inside Look May Shock You!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mx8xKcQMTRs

In this report you will see footage from inside the event as the members of the emergency epidemic board in this simulation, which consists of representatives from major banks, the UN, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Johnson and Johnson, logistical powerhouses, the media as well as officials from China and America’s CDC just to name a few. This simulation also includes news reports that were fabricated just for this exercise, please keep that in mind because they are eerily similar to reports we are currently seeing regarding this real world coronavirus outbreak

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot's 'Kick Out Coronavirus' Buckets Spark Controversy by dododawa1: 7:52pm On Apr 01, 2020
if that bucket stay overnight there, trusted my ojulegba boys.
Re: Desmond Elliot's 'Kick Out Coronavirus' Buckets Spark Controversy by dododawa1: 7:52pm On Apr 01, 2020
if that bucket stay overnight there, trusted my ojulegba boys,ofe.
Re: Desmond Elliot's 'Kick Out Coronavirus' Buckets Spark Controversy by Alwaysachick: 7:53pm On Apr 01, 2020
Onlinealaba:
At all at all na e bad pass

Like eh, this ppl don't have chill. At least he has done something.
Re: Desmond Elliot's 'Kick Out Coronavirus' Buckets Spark Controversy by kingsleybrave(m): 7:53pm On Apr 01, 2020
AmuRubber:

Too much sense will not kill you, sir.
Expatiate the equation please
I don't get
Re: Desmond Elliot's 'Kick Out Coronavirus' Buckets Spark Controversy by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:53pm On Apr 01, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
You can never please Nigerians no matter how you try!
No wonder a lot are keeping to themselves.

When you see China building a 1,000 bed hospital in 2 weeks, you wonder if Nigerians are animals and their politicians animal herders

And then I understand it's people like you with zero expectations from govt, so when you see 2 buckets you immediately give kudos

The joke is on you

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot's 'Kick Out Coronavirus' Buckets Spark Controversy by Timileyin1234(m): 7:53pm On Apr 01, 2020
Desmond ediot

Re: Desmond Elliot's 'Kick Out Coronavirus' Buckets Spark Controversy by fishkaveli(m): 7:54pm On Apr 01, 2020
Desmond eediot
Re: Desmond Elliot's 'Kick Out Coronavirus' Buckets Spark Controversy by Lorlahlizzy(f): 7:54pm On Apr 01, 2020
lmao Desmond Elliot o this can also spread the virus.na wa o
Re: Desmond Elliot's 'Kick Out Coronavirus' Buckets Spark Controversy by JubiOmeiza(m): 7:54pm On Apr 01, 2020
Whr is tat desmon Eddioooot??

Re: Desmond Elliot's 'Kick Out Coronavirus' Buckets Spark Controversy by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 01, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
What's the meaning of this?

Desmond can do better this....

This is absolute rubbish.

Damn! Am ashamed of the electorates that voted him in.

And it will continue till we start voting based on competence and track records.

Once again, this is outright rubbish, junk, trash and height of human stupidity.

You don't have to make everything be about igbos or IPOB. If an igbo actor did same thing, he will be roasted. What Desmond Elliot did is shameful. Don't bring tribe into it
Re: Desmond Elliot's 'Kick Out Coronavirus' Buckets Spark Controversy by Karac: 8:05pm On Apr 01, 2020
OJUELEGBA���
Re: Desmond Elliot's 'Kick Out Coronavirus' Buckets Spark Controversy by Hypocrit: 8:09pm On Apr 01, 2020
The citizen have every right to be ungrateful even to the most satisfactory project in any part of this country. Nothing can compensate for years of looting, oppression, impersonation, mismanagement, selfishness, sentiment especially from our political class in Nigeria.
the mindset as can be seen from his photos on the buckets makes the project more useless.
Re: Desmond Elliot's 'Kick Out Coronavirus' Buckets Spark Controversy by joinnow: 8:09pm On Apr 01, 2020
He should have gotten this type of rwanda own

Re: Desmond Elliot's 'Kick Out Coronavirus' Buckets Spark Controversy by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:10pm On Apr 01, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

When you see China building a 1,000 bed hospital in 2 weeks, you wonder if Nigerians are animals and their politicians animal herders

And then I understand it's people like you with zero expectations from govt, so when you see 2 buckets you immediately give kudos

The joke is on you

It seems you quoted a wrong person!
There's enough space for you to comment.
Please, let it be your first and last time to get into my mention.
My comment is not for you.
Re: Desmond Elliot's 'Kick Out Coronavirus' Buckets Spark Controversy by snowball11(m): 8:10pm On Apr 01, 2020
This is laudable (for where?.........it's laughable grin)
Re: Desmond Elliot's 'Kick Out Coronavirus' Buckets Spark Controversy by Larie88(m): 8:11pm On Apr 01, 2020
And that idiot travels a lot to civilized countries
Re: Desmond Elliot's 'Kick Out Coronavirus' Buckets Spark Controversy by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:11pm On Apr 01, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

It seems you quoted a wrong person!
There's enough space for you to comment.
Please, let it be your first and last time to get into my mention.
My comment is not for you.

Yinmu
Re: Desmond Elliot's 'Kick Out Coronavirus' Buckets Spark Controversy by xcelentattitude(m): 8:13pm On Apr 01, 2020
As far as I'm concerned, he actually tried. Thus initiative could save or two lives, even more. The only problem here is his motive for doing so which you can actually see from the posters in the buckets that it's selfish.

He ended up getting more than he bargained for grin

Re: Desmond Elliot's 'Kick Out Coronavirus' Buckets Spark Controversy by justiz5(m): 8:13pm On Apr 01, 2020
Erediauwa:
Even native doctor bucket make sense pass this latrine. grin

And the "notice me" actor is excited to share this pit toilet online.

What have you contributed to your locality since the Covid–19 pandemic.

Any body who has failed to see the great work Desmond has put up is just as wicked as "HUNVID–20"
Re: Desmond Elliot's 'Kick Out Coronavirus' Buckets Spark Controversy by KenModi(m): 8:15pm On Apr 01, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
What's the meaning of this?

Desmond can do better this....

This is absolute rubbish.

Damn! Am ashamed of the electorates that voted him in.

And it will continue till we start voting based on competence and track records.

Once again, this is outright rubbish, junk, trash and height of human stupidity.

Ain’t gonna happen because Nigerians love to suffer.
Re: Desmond Elliot's 'Kick Out Coronavirus' Buckets Spark Controversy by Iziq(m): 8:16pm On Apr 01, 2020
He even twitted about this! International disgrace

Re: Desmond Elliot's 'Kick Out Coronavirus' Buckets Spark Controversy by naijaman2225(m): 8:18pm On Apr 01, 2020
Onlinealaba:
At all at all na e bad pass

THIS ONE WORSE PASS AT ALL AT ALL
Re: Desmond Elliot's 'Kick Out Coronavirus' Buckets Spark Controversy by ussv: 8:21pm On Apr 01, 2020
This guy is a clown, na bucket him constituents go chop ? He for kuku no do anything. He for just offer prayer for twitter or instagram. Yeye dey worry am
Re: Desmond Elliot's 'Kick Out Coronavirus' Buckets Spark Controversy by bonnyhope: 8:22pm On Apr 01, 2020
SocialFinance:
What s world of hypocrites

Most of the people bashing and criticising Desmond will be ashamed if we ask them what the governor of their state have done.

Like the one distributing kerosene

The same people who are hailing audio governor in oyo state for declaring curfew in the state as if convid-19 only infect people at night, are here calling for the head of a man helping his constituency to imbibe hand washing culture.

The same Ipob applauding Dino for wasting his constituency allowance on luxuries and did nothing

Shut up

Dont change the topic

Worst of all he even put his poster
Re: Desmond Elliot's 'Kick Out Coronavirus' Buckets Spark Controversy by MYHUBBY: 8:24pm On Apr 01, 2020
Desmond idiot I mean Elliot
Re: Desmond Elliot's 'Kick Out Coronavirus' Buckets Spark Controversy by justiz5(m): 8:26pm On Apr 01, 2020
kingsleybrave:
I don't really support all these public hand washing...... A contracted patient touches the tap to open the water ...after washing Another innocent person still comes again and open it after washing he still uses his or her hand to close it again... ending up touching the contaminated tap on the process on the process of locking the tap

Use the disinfectant provided to disinfect the tap before using it. Please.

Desmond has done a commendable job.
Re: Desmond Elliot's 'Kick Out Coronavirus' Buckets Spark Controversy by Illusioneffect(m): 8:26pm On Apr 01, 2020
Check out the 4th picture see were he went to put it. Near a dirty gutter, like he was expecting dirty people to use it
Re: Desmond Elliot's 'Kick Out Coronavirus' Buckets Spark Controversy by Rutheby(f): 8:29pm On Apr 01, 2020
madridguy:
Laughing in Lokoja
How is Lokoja treating you guy
Re: Desmond Elliot's 'Kick Out Coronavirus' Buckets Spark Controversy by Poshioke(m): 8:29pm On Apr 01, 2020
All this bucket will diaspear tonight, and who will be refilling this toilet bucket, i don't know what all this politicians take Nigerians for
Re: Desmond Elliot's 'Kick Out Coronavirus' Buckets Spark Controversy by Tolase1999(m): 8:37pm On Apr 01, 2020
Nairaland is full of hyprocrite, while some people are born with negativity. nobody talk about the food that he has shared to his constituency whereas he is better than some state governor
Re: Desmond Elliot's 'Kick Out Coronavirus' Buckets Spark Controversy by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 01, 2020
WHO even partnered with Desmond....who else saw the world health organization on the bucket??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React / My Celebrities: Get An Article Written & Published In Your Name In Newspapers / Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.