Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

COVID-19: 70 Percent Of Those Who Tested Positive Are Males- Ehanire - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: 70 Percent Of Those Who Tested Positive Are Males- Ehanire (25114 Views)

LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR / Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced / Woman Who Tested Negative For Coronavirus In Enugu Dies A Day After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: 70 Percent Of Those Who Tested Positive Are Males- Ehanire by hisexcellency34: 8:06pm On Apr 01, 2020
Who males offend oooo
Re: COVID-19: 70 Percent Of Those Who Tested Positive Are Males- Ehanire by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 01, 2020
oloriLFC:
Is it sexually transmitted? Olodo

Yes it is.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: 70 Percent Of Those Who Tested Positive Are Males- Ehanire by kantap: 8:07pm On Apr 01, 2020
Man must wack
Re: COVID-19: 70 Percent Of Those Who Tested Positive Are Males- Ehanire by lebete3000: 8:07pm On Apr 01, 2020

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: 70 Percent Of Those Who Tested Positive Are Males- Ehanire by Galaticos444: 8:08pm On Apr 01, 2020
Audio testing.the same people rejecting those that came 4 testing with no letter 4rm a govt official ar now telling us they test 500 a day.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: 70 Percent Of Those Who Tested Positive Are Males- Ehanire by smeag0l(m): 8:08pm On Apr 01, 2020
Useless statistic. These men have wives and female children that may have also been infected but since you guys are inept you wont find this out on time.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: 70 Percent Of Those Who Tested Positive Are Males- Ehanire by xynerise: 8:08pm On Apr 01, 2020
2 hormones against 1. What do you expect? grin

Anyways, just like a woman's body can hide some STD's without symptoms unlike the male folks
Re: COVID-19: 70 Percent Of Those Who Tested Positive Are Males- Ehanire by xcesspaschal(m): 8:08pm On Apr 01, 2020
If ur father is dead,
Check now how u and ur mother is going and see what ur father saw.
Re: COVID-19: 70 Percent Of Those Who Tested Positive Are Males- Ehanire by crafteck(m): 8:08pm On Apr 01, 2020
What a long article filled with nonsense, you've tested too few people for you to draw any logical conclusion, you either want us to assume that men are more prone which is nonsense. We've grown to depend on other countries for the smallest items especially when it comes to health since our"leaders" simply travel out when they have issues. We have next to nothing to fight or prepare to dodge this virus, all our leaders do is create panels of leaders to deliberate(share bribe and act like they are working) on issues, waste time and do nothing. Truth is our government doesnt even know how to react to the coming problem, they dont know what to do, for once in their lives they cant just run to another country to dodge a problem. These people are watching cnn and doing low budget mimics to make us feel like they know what they are doing eg the video of nigerian leaders asking gardeners to spray insecticide on roads they refused to tar years ago. All we can hope for is our weather not been good for the virus's survival. Long story short.... WE ARE FUXXKED..

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: 70 Percent Of Those Who Tested Positive Are Males- Ehanire by chatinent: 8:09pm On Apr 01, 2020
It will pass.
Re: COVID-19: 70 Percent Of Those Who Tested Positive Are Males- Ehanire by Maski87: 8:10pm On Apr 01, 2020
Population of Nigeria 150million
Number of test done 2000
You do not have enough information to come to conclusions

8 Likes

Re: COVID-19: 70 Percent Of Those Who Tested Positive Are Males- Ehanire by Ishakam: 8:11pm On Apr 01, 2020
Good evening guys. Please guy's i no this isn't right and it's extremely insensitive of me do to something like this but guys hungry wan kill me. It's over 2 days that I last had a meal and I know they say a man shouldn't show it when he is broken but guys I'm so broken. I no get shishi to get any meal so I need someone to come through for me please. 30718157 11 first Bank
Re: COVID-19: 70 Percent Of Those Who Tested Positive Are Males- Ehanire by babyfaceafrica: 8:11pm On Apr 01, 2020
themosthigh:
This is because most of the victims are those with very low immunity. Males have lower immunity due to rampart drinking, smoking and most of all mastubation. It is a know scientific face that masturbation decrease immunity, leads to bald head and results in weakness of memory and constant feeling of tiredness and lack of co Concentration.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: 70 Percent Of Those Who Tested Positive Are Males- Ehanire by Timileyin1234(m): 8:12pm On Apr 01, 2020
Na so
They get strong immune pass male. Sometimes if women get toilet disease, it is men that will first feel the breeze with ‘sweetie’ disease

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: 70 Percent Of Those Who Tested Positive Are Males- Ehanire by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 01, 2020
I'm not surprised. One single discharge would take 21 days to be replenished and that's if you observe a constant balanced diet. The workload on ment too and what we are exposed to, no be small tin. I wish the feminists claiming gender equality too could share the responsibilities by half

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: 70 Percent Of Those Who Tested Positive Are Males- Ehanire by lizdammy: 8:12pm On Apr 01, 2020
ok
Re: COVID-19: 70 Percent Of Those Who Tested Positive Are Males- Ehanire by Amanda4life: 8:13pm On Apr 01, 2020
themosthigh:
This is because most of the victims are those with very low immunity. Males have lower immunity due to rampart drinking, smoking and most of all mastubation. It is a know scientific face that masturbation decrease immunity, leads to bald head and results in weakness of memory and constant feeling of tiredness and lack of co Concentration.

Professor of science
Re: COVID-19: 70 Percent Of Those Who Tested Positive Are Males- Ehanire by sunshineV(f): 8:13pm On Apr 01, 2020
Bobrisky right now

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: 70 Percent Of Those Who Tested Positive Are Males- Ehanire by Funaki: 8:14pm On Apr 01, 2020
themosthigh:

Which scientific fact?

Post the paper or journal here, let's see

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: 70 Percent Of Those Who Tested Positive Are Males- Ehanire by Goodmarlian: 8:14pm On Apr 01, 2020
themosthigh:

shut up fake scientist i do masturbate regularly but come I will beat you handsdown in everything mentally and physically misleading people sad

10 Likes

Re: COVID-19: 70 Percent Of Those Who Tested Positive Are Males- Ehanire by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 01, 2020
Doctor2021:
Men are vulnerable to disease

Explain please how are men vulnerable to diseases
Re: COVID-19: 70 Percent Of Those Who Tested Positive Are Males- Ehanire by 24kmagic: 8:15pm On Apr 01, 2020
At least if more men die, there will be less competition to get a woman.

In fact, women will be the ones competing to get a man as they'll be scarcity of men

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: 70 Percent Of Those Who Tested Positive Are Males- Ehanire by Cocolatti(m): 8:15pm On Apr 01, 2020
For the first time since 2015 Nigeria is facing a problem(Covid-19) in which The Government of Buhari is not blaming it on GEJ
grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: COVID-19: 70 Percent Of Those Who Tested Positive Are Males- Ehanire by Emecunze: 8:16pm On Apr 01, 2020
Men are endangered specie..we should act now.
Re: COVID-19: 70 Percent Of Those Who Tested Positive Are Males- Ehanire by WesleyPepper: 8:16pm On Apr 01, 2020
Tomjazzy2:
Just 2,000 and we have 150+ confirmed cases?

Roll out your calculators and do the math cry

At this rate , 15milliion Nigerians would be infected . Cuz that's about 7.5% at that rate .
Statistics don't always tell the full story
Re: COVID-19: 70 Percent Of Those Who Tested Positive Are Males- Ehanire by Raco1010(m): 8:17pm On Apr 01, 2020
themosthigh:

So your dad masturbates because I know him he has a bald head.......idiot........... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: 70 Percent Of Those Who Tested Positive Are Males- Ehanire by Tomjazzy2: 8:19pm On Apr 01, 2020
WesleyPepper:

At this rate , 15milliion Nigerians would be infected . Cuz that's about 7.5% at that rate .
Statistics don't always tell the full story

We can only hope so, because it's really worrying.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: 70 Percent Of Those Who Tested Positive Are Males- Ehanire by RaptObserver: 8:20pm On Apr 01, 2020
Because na men dey travel pass
Re: COVID-19: 70 Percent Of Those Who Tested Positive Are Males- Ehanire by ikorodureporta: 8:21pm On Apr 01, 2020
Simple, we have more male population than women
Re: COVID-19: 70 Percent Of Those Who Tested Positive Are Males- Ehanire by Osonddu: 8:21pm On Apr 01, 2020
[s]
kramer:
Women are just more hygenic that men.

I bet you some olodo nairalander or wuruwuru pastor will soon come and say that China is trying to kill all the men in the world angry angry[/s]
Women hygienic?
Wonders shall never end, please don't provoke me
♣✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂
Do you know how many Girls I grew up with, do you know what I went through in their Hands
♣✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂
Littering everywhere with dirty Undies, Pads, Menstrual Pads, etc. Infact Girls are the dirtiest species in the World.
♣✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂
I keep Secret, but you provoked me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: 70 Percent Of Those Who Tested Positive Are Males- Ehanire by sofiscatedmoron: 8:22pm On Apr 01, 2020
Lies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yoyo Bitters / Unfortunate Deaths In Our Hospitals; A Nurse's Perspective / Drunk Naval Officer Shoots 3 People In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.