Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,137 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

COVID-19: 70 Percent Of Those Who Tested Positive Are Males- Ehanire - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: 70 Percent Of Those Who Tested Positive Are Males- Ehanire (25117 Views)

LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR / Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced / Woman Who Tested Negative For Coronavirus In Enugu Dies A Day After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: 70 Percent Of Those Who Tested Positive Are Males- Ehanire by dasparrow: 8:47pm On Apr 01, 2020
Ishakam:
Good evening guys. Please guy's i no this isn't right and it's extremely insensitive of me do to something like this but guys hungry wan kill me. It's over 2 days that I last had a meal and I know they say a man shouldn't show it when he is broken but guys I'm so broken. I no get shishi to get any meal so I need someone to come through for me please. 30718157 11 first Bank

Try reach out to your family and loved ones to see if they can assist you.
Re: COVID-19: 70 Percent Of Those Who Tested Positive Are Males- Ehanire by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 01, 2020
Goodmarlian:

shut up fake scientist i do masturbate regularly but come I will beat you handsdown in everything mentally and physically misleading people sad
Oga what he said is the truth and fact.
Re: COVID-19: 70 Percent Of Those Who Tested Positive Are Males- Ehanire by dasparrow: 8:51pm On Apr 01, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Who males offend oooo

You really want to know? You offended God because God hates fornicators, rapists, sexual predators and child molesters which most Nigerian-bred men are. So God is tired of your wicked acts and decided to do some cleansing using the Corona virus. Repent from your sinful ways and live.
Re: COVID-19: 70 Percent Of Those Who Tested Positive Are Males- Ehanire by sylve11: 8:53pm On Apr 01, 2020
themosthigh:
. Males have lower immunity due to rampart drinking, smoking and most of all mastubation. It is a know scientific face that masturbation decrease immunity, leads to bald head and results in weakness of memory and constant feeling of tiredness and lack of co Concentration.

are you talking from experience? undecided cool
Re: COVID-19: 70 Percent Of Those Who Tested Positive Are Males- Ehanire by nick50(m): 8:55pm On Apr 01, 2020
40% of women are housewives, 30% are slay queens and 20 % are students who are now staying indoors due to school closure and just 10% are workers... How do u expect them to contact the virus
Re: COVID-19: 70 Percent Of Those Who Tested Positive Are Males- Ehanire by kim7190: 8:59pm On Apr 01, 2020
osj0n2uutx
Re: COVID-19: 70 Percent Of Those Who Tested Positive Are Males- Ehanire by Ishakam: 9:03pm On Apr 01, 2020
dasparrow:

how I wish I had an Uncle or an Aunt that could. Even my folks expected something from me. Gosh I fill like a failure. Anyways thanks. Maybe I would just sell of the phone tomorrow make hungry no kill me for Lagos but who go even buy phone now sef. Just frustrated and tired and depressed but I won't give up. Goodnight
Re: COVID-19: 70 Percent Of Those Who Tested Positive Are Males- Ehanire by Ishakam: 9:05pm On Apr 01, 2020
dasparrow:

how I wish I had an Uncle or an Aunt that could. Even my folks expected something from me. Gosh I fill like a failure. Anyways thanks. Maybe I would just sell of the phone tomorrow make hungry no kill me for Lagos but who go even buy phone now sef. Just frustrated and tired and depressed but I won't give up. Goodnight
Re: COVID-19: 70 Percent Of Those Who Tested Positive Are Males- Ehanire by scoundrel(f): 9:14pm On Apr 01, 2020
themosthigh:
This is because most of the victims are those with very low immunity. Males have lower immunity due to rampart drinking, smoking and most of all mastubation. It is a know scientific face that masturbation decrease immunity, leads to bald head and results in weakness of memory and constant feeling of tiredness and lack of co Concentration.
...and yet this one’s father is bald.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: 70 Percent Of Those Who Tested Positive Are Males- Ehanire by Graysons: 9:17pm On Apr 01, 2020
dasparrow:

You really want to know? You offended God because God hates fornicators, rapists, sexual predators and child molesters which most Nigerian-bred men are. So God is tired of your wicked acts and decided to do some cleansing using the Corona virus. Repent from your sinful ways and live.
Are you normal?
Re: COVID-19: 70 Percent Of Those Who Tested Positive Are Males- Ehanire by scoundrel(f): 9:20pm On Apr 01, 2020
Men are adventurous. This is not news. If I go out during the quarantine I’m at risk of catching the virus. On a normal day the people in the street are 80% male, so...
Re: COVID-19: 70 Percent Of Those Who Tested Positive Are Males- Ehanire by themosthigh: 9:20pm On Apr 01, 2020
Goodmarlian:

shut up fake scientist i do masturbate regularly but come I will beat you handsdown in everything mentally and physically misleading people sad

From your comment, you may not know it yet but you are becoming mentally disbalanced. You need to see a psychiatrist and while at it, do a general check up. If not a mad person, who can come out and publicly confess to defiling themselves. God help you
Re: COVID-19: 70 Percent Of Those Who Tested Positive Are Males- Ehanire by translux(m): 9:32pm On Apr 01, 2020
2000 x 3.5÷ 100 =70
150,000,000 x3.5 ÷100 = 5,250,000
Re: COVID-19: 70 Percent Of Those Who Tested Positive Are Males- Ehanire by Jostoman: 10:05pm On Apr 01, 2020
How does that one put 20,000naira alert for my account for this lockdown
Re: COVID-19: 70 Percent Of Those Who Tested Positive Are Males- Ehanire by Roon9(m): 10:15pm On Apr 01, 2020
themosthigh:
This is because most of the victims are those with very low immunity. Males have lower immunity due to rampart drinking, smoking and most of all mastubation. It is a know scientific face that masturbation decrease immunity, leads to bald head and results in weakness of memory and constant feeling of tiredness and lack of co Concentration.

But your daddy is bald
Re: COVID-19: 70 Percent Of Those Who Tested Positive Are Males- Ehanire by Benzy001: 10:36pm On Apr 01, 2020
kramer:
Women are just more hygenic that men.

I bet you some olodo nairalander or wuruwuru pastor will soon come and say that China is trying to kill all the men in the world angry angry
as Davido is more hygienic than chioma, you mumu small
Re: COVID-19: 70 Percent Of Those Who Tested Positive Are Males- Ehanire by asi2013: 10:39pm On Apr 01, 2020
L
Re: COVID-19: 70 Percent Of Those Who Tested Positive Are Males- Ehanire by Nobody: 12:23am On Apr 02, 2020
Another statistic for feminists to bitch over.
Re: COVID-19: 70 Percent Of Those Who Tested Positive Are Males- Ehanire by Goodmarlian: 12:40am On Apr 02, 2020
themosthigh:

From your comment, you may not know it yet but you are becoming mentally disbalanced. You need to see a psychiatrist and while at it, do a general check up. If not a mad person, who can come out and publicly confess to defiling themselves. God help you

you should do better than this you forgot this is a faceless forum i can see how sane you are.
Re: COVID-19: 70 Percent Of Those Who Tested Positive Are Males- Ehanire by middlebelter(m): 1:06am On Apr 02, 2020
The Hon Minister should direct LASG to provide Nigerians more information on the spread of the pandemic within Lagos. It is just not enough to say 81 cases confirmed in Lagos, we need information on the spatial spread within the state either by LGA/LCDA or by Ward. The information on spread should not be kept secret. It will help highlight the need for people to stay indoor and not be playing football on the street on gathering in groups on the street to chat when there maybe an infected person in the group unknown to others.

I there say the enforcement is weak at local level. Even on Ikorodu Road around Ketu popular bus stop you see Dando drivers carrying passengers, on your way to Ikorodu I understand there was traffic this pm and police were unable to stop them because of their usual habits..
Re: COVID-19: 70 Percent Of Those Who Tested Positive Are Males- Ehanire by themosthigh: 3:23am On Apr 02, 2020
Goodmarlian:

you should do better than this you forgot this is a faceless forum i can see how sane you are.

Deep down, you know you are sick and pathetic. When you walk down the streets, know that people see through your screens. They see a self defiling loser who does not have the discipline to stop touching themselves in a pathetic manner. On the day of judgement, all the little kids you spilled into your blanket will come out and question you on why you wasted your seed commuting the sin of onanism.
Re: COVID-19: 70 Percent Of Those Who Tested Positive Are Males- Ehanire by Nobody: 4:21am On Apr 02, 2020
themosthigh:

You're wrong.
Actually, masturbation increase your immunity.
Re: COVID-19: 70 Percent Of Those Who Tested Positive Are Males- Ehanire by darlenese(f): 7:41am On Apr 02, 2020
godkiller:
I can't doubt it because men go through a lot from women hence, their immune system and sense of reasoning is affected.

u see yourself
Re: COVID-19: 70 Percent Of Those Who Tested Positive Are Males- Ehanire by darlenese(f): 7:42am On Apr 02, 2020
women do not give hand shakes like men do.
Re: COVID-19: 70 Percent Of Those Who Tested Positive Are Males- Ehanire by Parisian: 8:27am On Apr 02, 2020
Seconded
sotall:
Fools.

Any data regarding covid-19 from Nigeria is fake.

They are insignificant and manipulated data.
Re: COVID-19: 70 Percent Of Those Who Tested Positive Are Males- Ehanire by Parisian: 8:29am On Apr 02, 2020
Even in Italy where most of the sick are Italians who have never left italy men account for about 70% coronavirus fatalities. It is due to men's weaker immune system and has nothing to do with travel.
ednut1:
Men travel more. Common sense na
Re: COVID-19: 70 Percent Of Those Who Tested Positive Are Males- Ehanire by fireback: 8:38am On Apr 02, 2020
but before the total lockdown, women have always been on lockdown. it's the men that are more expose to the virus, cos they always move around in search of food for the family.
Re: COVID-19: 70 Percent Of Those Who Tested Positive Are Males- Ehanire by missCAPS: 8:44am On Apr 02, 2020
Males go out more for hustling... Bitter truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yoyo Bitters / Unfortunate Deaths In Our Hospitals; A Nurse's Perspective / Drunk Naval Officer Shoots 3 People In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.