Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,213 members, 7,811,581 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Sony Global Asset Management Agency Info ( Is It Real) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sony Global Asset Management Agency Info ( Is It Real) (3340 Views)

OPPRESSION & EXTORTION by Edo State Traffic Management Agency(EDSTMA) / What Is Your Most Valued Asset? / Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sony Global Asset Management Agency Info ( Is It Real) by Paschal12: 5:31pm On Dec 30, 2010
Please has any 1 got info on sony global asset management agency I need info cos am thinking of making an investment there
Re: Sony Global Asset Management Agency Info ( Is It Real) by kennyc1: 1:11am On Mar 31, 2011
hi. i saw a msg from u asking about sony global asstet management. i was just wondering if you heard anything about them. did you investment with them. if so did you get the return they had promised. thanks
Re: Sony Global Asset Management Agency Info ( Is It Real) by zakuwonder(m): 7:52am On Mar 31, 2011
No. I have not invested with them but I will soon do. I spoke with their agent in Nigeria yesterday and they seem to be real.
Re: Sony Global Asset Management Agency Info ( Is It Real) by locate123: 9:41pm On Apr 23, 2011
I want know if you have invest with this company called sony global asset management have they paid you return my e-mail bosome4eal@yahoo.com
Re: Sony Global Asset Management Agency Info ( Is It Real) by kennyc1: 12:04am On Apr 26, 2011
i will let u know in the next couple of days if it is real r scam
Re: Sony Global Asset Management Agency Info ( Is It Real) by saha(f): 3:49am On Apr 26, 2011
Shine your eye o!contact cbn sec or cac .
Re: Sony Global Asset Management Agency Info ( Is It Real) by badesco(m): 8:17am On Apr 26, 2011
Do u stil remember what wonder banks did to so many Nigerians? Pls shine ur eyes my guy.
Re: Sony Global Asset Management Agency Info ( Is It Real) by onlinedee(m): 1:48am On May 02, 2011
people, relax i am willing to try them and i have invested some amount. i will come back to tell you how it went. cool
Re: Sony Global Asset Management Agency Info ( Is It Real) by promote4me: 5:47am On May 19, 2011
Guys,I'm interested in investing with the sony global,I don't know if you have tried them.If you have please what's on ground let me know.Thanks
Re: Sony Global Asset Management Agency Info ( Is It Real) by Redstone(m): 6:38pm On May 19, 2011
Hmmmmmm, I think I prefer to invest in. Company that has strong presence here in Nigeria as in having physical structure and responsible represention. Don't if this makes any sense,I like to invest too, but strong conviction that my investment will secure. If you don't mind, what is this company into, maybe I need to google it later.
Re: Sony Global Asset Management Agency Info ( Is It Real) by ogo2k2: 2:59pm On Jun 23, 2011
@zakuwonder, have u tried investing with sony global?

If u have,what was the outcome?
Re: Sony Global Asset Management Agency Info ( Is It Real) by onlinedee(m): 9:07pm On Jul 09, 2011
Yes people, i told you i would come back to give you feed back. yes i invested $100 and i got paid $200.After 20 days when i did not get any payment back like they said on there website. I called there agent here in nigeria and also sent mails to them. It was after some days later that i got paid in my liberty reserve. But after that i wanted to invest another $100 and i sent it to them, it was after sending that they now told me that i could not invest $100 the second time again that it must be the next higher level which was $300. I then asked them to send back the second $100 i had sent to them but they never replied me up till now. I checked there website now and i can see that its showing ACCOUNT SUSPENDED. I called there agent and he told me that they want to change there nameserver that, that is why the website is not opening. i still have a little hope in them anyway.
Re: Sony Global Asset Management Agency Info ( Is It Real) by Elizadath: 10:14am On Oct 05, 2011
http://www.joseph-idowu..com

check out my methods.

(1) (Reply)

A Day At Green Legacy Resort, Abeokuta - Photos / Full List Of Manchester United Squad Numbers 2016/2017 / Photo Of The Oldest Woman In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.