Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,374 members, 7,836,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / . (369 Views)

"I Was Never Single, I Had A Spiritual Wife Before Marrying Naomi" - Ooni Ogunwu / Ooni Ogunwusi Appears For Festival After Going Into Spiritual Seclusion / Villagers Gather For 'Spiritual Cleansing' In Omambala River In Anambra. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 02, 2020
Re: . by Franzinni: 9:29am On Apr 02, 2020
My sister what you believe is what you become... I am guessing you are in your 20s and you are getting interested in the things you have no business dabbling into ... Those who know these things would tell you .. Freedom you have now is better than what you want to get entangled with .. The spiritual world is no place for the physical and those who happen to go close never have good tales to bring back ...

If you dey egbe.. You no go need someone to tell you my dear .. You would have known since you were little ... If I tell you stories and how Much I know about these things you will know that you don't need to worry... What ever you are going through in life is not unique to you alone ... Life generally is a series of ups and downs but it always comes up again so .. Keep your head up and don't dabble into the spiritual world .. There is nothing good for you there .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Are Remarkable Facts About Nigeria? / Water Goddess / Why Do Igbos Say Everyone Should Move To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.