Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:58 AM

Post A Picture/pictures Of What You're Doing During The Lockdown - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Post A Picture/pictures Of What You're Doing During The Lockdown (2857 Views)

What You Regret Not Doing During Your Service Year / Actress Iyabo Ojo Show Interior Of Her Living Room In A New Picture (pictures) / Folakemigeh Is An Impersonator: Facts Are Here (A Picture Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post A Picture/pictures Of What You're Doing During The Lockdown by sunnypek(m): 12:31pm On May 11, 2020
@purples25 are you in Nigeria? Pls from where did you get these glitter papers? I'm so much in need of them for my craft...

Or any one who knows where to get a glitter paper/foam board in osogbo, ibadan or anywhere in Nigeria should lemme know please...

I'm begging nio

{zero eight zero six eight nine eight nine eight six two}

my wutsap number

purples25:
Taught a kid how to make this today. Glittering pen container.
Re: Post A Picture/pictures Of What You're Doing During The Lockdown by purples25(f): 6:04pm On May 11, 2020
sunnypek:
@purples25 are you in Nigeria? Pls from where did you get these glitter papers? I'm so much in need of them for my craft...

Or any one who knows where to get a glitter paper/foam board in osogbo, ibadan or anywhere in Nigeria should lemme know please...

I'm begging nio

{zero eight zero six eight nine eight nine eight six two}

my wutsap number

Oh, they are common. You can get them at any big art shop, where art materials are sold in bulk. If you go to any big art materials shop, you will surely get them there, or they will direct you.
Re: Post A Picture/pictures Of What You're Doing During The Lockdown by purples25(f): 6:06pm On May 11, 2020
maeola:

cheesy I really appreciate you liking them, now I feel motivated to do some more...
I will sure post some more.. cool

cool cool cool

We need them here! Lets encourage each other.

1 Like

Re: Post A Picture/pictures Of What You're Doing During The Lockdown by purples25(f): 7:13pm On May 13, 2020
Today.. Glitter paper

2 Likes

Re: Post A Picture/pictures Of What You're Doing During The Lockdown by purples25(f): 7:14pm On May 13, 2020
All Together, on the same table. Stocking up to sell..

1 Like

Re: Post A Picture/pictures Of What You're Doing During The Lockdown by maeola(f): 8:52pm On May 13, 2020
purples25:
All Together, on the same table. Stocking up to sell..

Wow....these are amazing!!!! shocked

Keep up the good work! cool

1 Like

Re: Post A Picture/pictures Of What You're Doing During The Lockdown by duchaB(m): 9:49pm On May 13, 2020
purples25:
Today.. Glitter paper

Another nice one..
Can you explain what you use these art works for? or what they can be used for
Re: Post A Picture/pictures Of What You're Doing During The Lockdown by purples25(f): 5:00am On May 14, 2020
maeola:

Wow....these are amazing!!!! shocked

Keep up the good work! cool

Thanks dear.
Re: Post A Picture/pictures Of What You're Doing During The Lockdown by purples25(f): 5:01am On May 14, 2020
duchaB:

Another nice one..
Can you explain what you use these art works for? or what they can be used for

I sell them. Pictures are meant for beautification, and that is what these are for.
Re: Post A Picture/pictures Of What You're Doing During The Lockdown by ebuka1997: 5:25am On May 18, 2020
purples25:
Let me add these

This is really great

1 Like

Re: Post A Picture/pictures Of What You're Doing During The Lockdown by purples25(f): 2:06pm On May 18, 2020
ebuka1997:

This is really great

Thanks smiley
Re: Post A Picture/pictures Of What You're Doing During The Lockdown by purples25(f): 3:24pm On May 26, 2020
Today

1 Like

Re: Post A Picture/pictures Of What You're Doing During The Lockdown by purples25(f): 4:23pm On May 27, 2020
Finished with a picture frame and ready for sale. Now that i can make picture frames too, the frame can be bought and the picture removed.

Or both can be bought together. I have a goal of making at least 50 abstract art pieces to sell this year. And i will sell. As i already have before.

1 Like

Re: Post A Picture/pictures Of What You're Doing During The Lockdown by purples25(f): 9:58pm On Jun 01, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post A Picture/pictures Of What You're Doing During The Lockdown by purples25(f): 10:05pm On Jun 01, 2020
smiley

1 Like

Re: Post A Picture/pictures Of What You're Doing During The Lockdown by maeola(f): 8:47pm On Jun 02, 2020
Hmm...not drawing related or anything but it's still an art. The art of crocheting kiss and this is my latest project modeled by my sister. smiley The outfit is handmade with yarn and a hook!!!.

I may do some drawings and post it soon wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post A Picture/pictures Of What You're Doing During The Lockdown by purples25(f): 11:43pm On Jun 02, 2020
maeola:
Hmm...not drawing related or anything but it's still an art. The art of crocheting kiss and this is my latest project modeled by my sister. smiley The outfit is handmade with yarn and a hook!!!.

I may do some drawings and post it soon wink

I love this! These are serious skills! Beautiful and amazing! Please keep posting, you and your sis are A-W-E-S-O-M-E.

1 Like

Re: Post A Picture/pictures Of What You're Doing During The Lockdown by maeola(f): 1:12am On Jun 03, 2020
purples25:

I love this! These are serious skills! Beautiful and amazing! Please keep posting, you and your sis are A-W-E-S-O-M-E.

Thank you ma'am!!!�

1 Like

Re: Post A Picture/pictures Of What You're Doing During The Lockdown by purples25(f): 6:17am On Jun 13, 2020
Painted this

Re: Post A Picture/pictures Of What You're Doing During The Lockdown by purples25(f): 11:52am On Jun 26, 2020
Crafty works with frames that I'm selling. Made by me.

1 Like

Re: Post A Picture/pictures Of What You're Doing During The Lockdown by purples25(f): 11:55am On Jun 26, 2020
My new products are out now......Rich nairalanders come and buy grin will soon add a link.

African Girl tees and more. From Purple Shop.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post A Picture/pictures Of What You're Doing During The Lockdown by maeola(f): 1:48pm On Jun 26, 2020
purples25:
My new products are out now......Rich nairalanders come and buy grin will soon add a link.

African Girl tees and more. From Purple Shop.
Nice!!!!

1 Like

Re: Post A Picture/pictures Of What You're Doing During The Lockdown by purples25(f): 8:58pm On Jun 26, 2020
maeola:

Nice!!!!

Thanks dear
Re: Post A Picture/pictures Of What You're Doing During The Lockdown by purples25(f): 2:11pm On Jul 06, 2020
Another product from my African Girl Collection.

Link:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=144748467290391&id=104839207947984

From there you can see how much it costs and buy something. wink

Re: Post A Picture/pictures Of What You're Doing During The Lockdown by purples25(f): 1:28am On Jul 07, 2020
Designed these too

Re: Post A Picture/pictures Of What You're Doing During The Lockdown by purples25(f): 1:29am On Jul 07, 2020
Now i just need to pay to promote ads for all these. And pay to know more on how to market all my art and products.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Have More Than 40 "Likes" And Above On Your Profile Pix? / Asamoa Gyan Now A Top Hiphop Artist In Ghana / How ASUU Strike turns Female Students Into Prostitutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.